It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a certain distance from Earth in space no living being can not survive ,even in a spaceship.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

So what if spacecraft were equipped with orgone generators? Wouldn't that work?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

So what if spacecraft were equipped with orgone generators? Wouldn't that work?
No,

TextThe Life Energy Field Meter also registers the day-to-day changes in background energy level as originally noted by Reich, and by other researchers such as Harold Saxton Burr. Working in the 1960s, Burr made graphs of changing energy levels in living trees, and in the background atmosphere as well, using sensitive millivoltmeters. He noted changes which cycled in accordance with the weather, and with lunar and sunspot cycles -- bright sunny days gave stronger readings than rainy and overcast days, while full and new moon periods, as well as the peak times of the sunspot cycle, always gave higher readings than the mid-points or low-points of the lunar and solar cycles. Burr also noted that states of disease and illness were characterized by lower bioelectrical skin potentials in humans. Reich noted similar phenomenon, in that orgone accumulators would lose their charge during rainy and overcast days, in coordination with a general lowering of energy levels at the Earth's surface. Under bright sunny conditions, his accumulators as well as people and animals would regain energy and become more active, due to the increased availability of atmospheric energy. Diurnal cycles also exist, with a peaking of energy level generally at solar noontime. Reich also noted the effects of weather, daily solar motion, lunar cycles and increased sunspot activity, very much in keeping with what Burr and Brown observed and documented in later years. For those who are serious about understanding life-energy functions in nature, and who wish to use the Life Energy Field Meter with more precision and understanding, it is important to review the published works of Dr. Reich, as well as those by Dr. Burr, and those of Dr. Frank Brown, who observed and documented similar biological energy phenomena in the laboratory.
source(www.orgonelab.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Interesting but before this can be given any credibility the findings would have to be recreated in another lab and researched further , as I am sure you agree .

All this aside though , one could make a much stronger argument IMHO , if one made the argument that humans need the magnetic field of our planet to sustain life , as it has been proved many times over just how linked we are to our planets magnetic field .

Also , would be nice if the linked site offered up some info on his little meter thingy , as it doesn't look to scientific at all . Who knows what it's really measuring ?

edit on 30-1-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

But if the life energy field is stronger when celestial bodies are present, and weaker when clouds block them, doesn't that mean that the life energy field would be stronger in space? You would be more directly exposed to the orgone producing celestial bodies!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

and weaker when clouds block them,
On Earth,as the place where life can exist.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

That's his point.

In space there would be no clouds blocking them.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Sorry , at second glance that posted website just lost a lot of weight with me
They are selling this meter for 359 bucks . I am no expert but it seems like there is no science there , but rather fancy sales men in it for profit .

www.orgonelab.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hahaha the source website also has pictures of the astronauts on the MOON for sale with a blue glow around them

Seems the website thinks that " we " have been to the moon before and they are even tring to make some money off of the trip

www.orgonelab.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
A little more on "orgone" and Reich, the creator of the theory:

Orgone was closely associated with sexuality: Reich, following Freud, saw nascent sexuality as the primary energetic force of life. The term itself was chosen to share a root with the word orgasm, which both Reich and Freud took to be a fundamental expression of psychological health.

In at least some cases, Reich's experimental techniques do not appear to have been very careful, or to have taken precautions to remove experimental bias.[14] Nevertheless, conclusions based on these unreplicated informal sensory observations by Reich and his associates are still regarded and relied upon as fact in current publications by orgonomists.

Reich was concerned with experimental verification from other scientists. Albert Einstein famously agreed to participate, but thought Reich's research lacked scientific detachment and experimental rigor; he found Reich's demonstrations of "orgone heat" inconclusive.

[15] Orgone and its related concepts were quickly denounced in the post-World War II American press.[16] Reich and his students were seen as a "cult of sex and anarchy," at least in part because orgone was linked with the title of his best-known book The Function of the Orgasm

en.wikipedia.org...

Whole thing sounds shaky at best.

Bunk at worst.

edit on 1/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

thinks
Just "thinks",but in reality no one ever been to the Moon because is not possible EVER!!

edit on 30-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: o

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Ok , so what does that tell you about the websites credibility ? Are they a trustworthy source ?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This sounds like scientology rhetoric to me.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Do we really know the truth? Nasa and the elite have fed us so many lies that the have made the public so confused. This was well thought by the Elite. So many different views makes confusion therfore truth is not the truth and a lie is not a lie. Here is a video that may show our moon as it really is.
www.youtube.com...
A compilation of images on the back side of the moon that were covered up by Nasa. This shows tubes and connections to thousands of towers that are buildings made in a fashion that will totally make you think - WOW!
Here is the link to the main image. www.answers.com...
try this yourself if you dis-believe.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I hate catching out people I thought really did 'know' stuff when they turn round and say , "actually I think they did go to the moon" , in a kind of "end of" manner .

I just think , WTF , how well the web is weaved . And a touch of shame on their behalf , as they carry on , oblivious .
They even want , to be left to oblivion . Sad really , but nevermind , a better day will come .

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I vote this: most entertaining thread of the day.

I don't normally condone violence, but this is like watching a bunch of people slowly smashing their head on a brick wall, and it is entertaining as hell..

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Cool theory. One problem is motive. Why keep it a secret? If we knew about it we could work on a solution. Keeping it a secret would not allow for scientists to overcome it. They want to overcome it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
That's what I believe.That is the reason we have never been on the Moon.

At a certain distance from Earth no living being cannot survive.It is something,a bond that keep us alive as long as we are around the Earth and on Earth.

That is why all the manned space mission took place at a limit of space, outside Earth's atmosphere.
After that limit is exceeded every living being will die because all biological and energy ties are broken.

But no one can explain this.There is no proof otherwise.They say that a manned mission to Mars will take place at a moment in time,but all that time delay,though the technology exist for years.

It's something that they cannot explain,why we can not travel in space only up to a certain distance.

I think it's a well kept secret.

I agree! I do not think we have made it to the moon either. There is no conclusive proof that we have been there as there is no conclusive proof that we have not. It is a matter of personal opinion.

It just does not add up. A vehicle having to travel 500,000 miles round trip. How big would a tank for fuel alone have to be? How much air would you need to carry to support three men in a constant high anxiety state? Why have the Russians or the Chinese not been there?

I think we have not even left the earth's atmosphere.

And yes, it would be easy to keep the secret of not having really been. The ones in the know would have been very few. Look how the Secret Services manage to operate. It is because their employees sign secrecy contracts never to tell under penalty.

I just cannot see how we could get through a layer of fire like that, leaving and returning. That fire is able to burn up huge great rocks from space, millions of them all the time. I wish someone was good at explaining these things as to how we were able to penetrate that belt of fire. It is all still such a mystery!

edit on 30-1-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Well, somebody put a mirror on the moon. I shot it with a laser.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This post has no facts at all. If you use a high powered telescope you can see the landing site on the moon. Plus there is no proof that leaving the earth will cause you to die for "no scientific reason"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Could be the van allen radiation belts you speak of

then the 3rd one created by our own nukes....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join