It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a certain distance from Earth in space no living being can not survive ,even in a spaceship.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Diamondsmith, the sources you linked to prove the opposite of what you are saying. According to one site, not only have people gone to the Moon, but the orgone there is so strong it makes the astronauts glow blue! Do you actually have a point to make here? I must say this thread is rather thin on evidence.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The Moon is still within the sphere. The problem is likely keyed to the Star we orbit, and not our planet specifically.

I suspect that outside a certain range of a "battery" that our systems start to shut down.

To get out further we will have to figure out how to recreate the effect of the dynamo in transit.

If a specific star-planet combination are giving off a completely different combination, I'd be curious to know if the effect of possible biological incompatibility could be overcome by incubating the species in question from germination / fertilization in-situ so that they are "keyed" to that system.

Anyways - I've thought something similar OP. But I think that the Moon is utterly possible still.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
One has to seriously wonder though about exactly why we have never went back to the Moon? With all the advancements in technology, why have we not? It really makes no sense whatsoever. Then, you add in the fact that The Russians have never even attempted to land on the moon. It's a question that should be asked and a subject that should be discussed. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

That's what I believe.That is the reason we have never been on the Moon. At a certain distance from Earth no living being cannot survive.It is something,a bond that keep us alive as long as we are around the Earth and on Earth. That is why all the manned space mission took place at a limit of space, outside Earth's atmosphere. After that limit is exceeded every living being will die because all biological and energy ties are broken. But no one can explain this.There is no proof otherwise.They say that a manned mission to Mars will take place at a moment in time,but all that time delay,though the technology exist for years. It's something that they cannot explain,why we can not travel in space only up to a certain distance. I think it's a well kept secret.
reply to post by diamondsmith

Well, I respect your right to your beliefs, but I don't agree with your belief. There actually could be many reasons and speculations why humans are only allowed to go so far in space. For instance one good reason is simply because, those in charge are already going out there and don't want us there. In fact they could just want to keep us stuck on this earth and under their thumb.

You see if people actually started going to the moon and mars etc and setting up colonies, it presents a great risk to those in power. The same risk that the European monarchies faced when colonizing the Americas, and that risk is the risk of revolution and the rise of independent governments, because after all the longer the time it takes to marshal and move troops and supplies the easier it is for colonies to break free.

Now I am not saying may speculation is fact, just saying it is more likely a reason then some unproven energetic bond between people and the earth. Plus, one has to ask if the earth, nature, god or providence, did not intend for us to eventually go to space and get the hell off the planet, then why do humans unlike other animals have reason, intellect and the ability to discover science and create technology.

edit on 30-1-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

One has to seriously wonder though about exactly why we have never went back to the Moon? With all the advancements in technology, why have we not? It really makes no sense whatsoever. Then, you add in the fact that The Russians have never even attempted to land on the moon. It's a question that should be asked and a subject that should be discussed. ~SheopleNation

Probably for the same sorts of reasons that no-one has descended to the bottom of the Marianas Trench recently.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by TheDemonUK
It was a joke, just like your ridiculous statement.
I understand,that means you traveled to the Moon and maybe on Mars.

Yeah, show me YOUR pics.

I really want to see em. We all know NASA lies.

You did take pics didn't you?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

I agree - There is a conspiricy theory concerning a secret space programme using a different way of travelling but no concrete proof.
Kenneday was of a different mindset to our present leaders and spoke about working with the Russians but he was shot - Though I believe there are other space missions in the pipeline maybe some one else could share that info?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
We see many meteors impacting here on Earth or passing through or close to our atmosphere ,we see the flag on the Moon,but Never,Ever a meteorite landing or impacting the Moon or even close to it.

Why?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

cool hypothesis,

i only hope your wrong

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

We see many meteors impacting here on Earth or passing through or close to our atmosphere ,we see the flag on the Moon,but Never,Ever a meteorite landing or impacting the Moon or even close to it.

Why?

Simply because we haven't caught one, doesn't mean they don't and in fact the craters show they most certainly have and therefore do.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by prisoneronashipoffools

Simply because we haven't caught one,
In so many years?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
REALLY diamondsmith ?!

it's weird we haven't been back to the moon , i'll give you that .

But the rest of what you said , i respectfully disagree .

link   

link   

Why?

Yes true - But also we only view through a small window of time - Many of the impact crators are very ancient from when the solar system was developing. We get small meteors on Earth and they are not easily found,

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

They've been there. It's a giant rock. They grabbed rock samples and seen what there is to see on the moon. Why waste money and send people back when you can just send probes?

There's nothing to be discussed. There's no conspiracy.
edit on 30-1-2012 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Simply because we haven't caught one,
In so many years?

How many years did it take us to see asteroids striking jupiter? We eventually did though. Just the way it is, randomness is like that. Plus, since publicly we are only observing one side of the moon, we are omitting half the data and half the chance of seeing one strike it.

edit on 30-1-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

edit on 30-1-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Simply because we haven't caught one, doesn't mean they don't and in fact the craters show they most certainly have and therefore do.

You can literally do it yourself:

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

You can literally do it yourself:

www.nasa.gov...

Nice link and thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Apart from the OP's dodgy title, there is one simple truth, I even dare to call it a fact, we all live on spaceship Earth, that is undeniable, and Earth is travelling through space taking us with it, that is the only Kosher thing to link with the OP, and had he said that, I would have had some agreement. All the space programmes are a microcosm of what the Earth actually does, and also outreaching and new, but basically the same thing as we do on Earth as we grow up and leave the fold.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Probably for the same sorts of reasons that no-one has descended to the bottom of the Marianas Trench recently.

Why would they? in 2009 a hybrid autonomous underwater vehicle called Nereus was sent down to measure the depth of the Trench. There is no reason to risk any lives. Nice try though.
~SheopleNation

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join