It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Mind Control Technology and A.I. Revealed

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
My last post is odd. I could swear i wrote something about the iDoser.

Is binaural technique used to record emotions/brainwaves, and then redistributed for comercial use?

Studies have show that brainwaves do not become entrained as a result of binaural beats. It also has very little to do with this topic as it cannot introduce information into the brain.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Interesting

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefalseprophet
Interesting

Yes, it is.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
reply to post by somerandomuser

There was nothing to talk about but to mostly agree with Deepthought, and you. Sad that you missed that. I then added more history, and other tech that was built upon to get us here. And disagreed only that it has been here longer, in use longer, and that more may be being done than you think. I provided some patent information to back that up. If such did not work, I doubt it would have been patented, much less then outlawed. I felt no need to discuss that which you characterized, and Deepthought, so very well.

Perhaps, but you have provided nothing to support the conclusion that it "does more than I think". The technology you have described had nothing to do with the technology that Deepthought was describing.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

When someone dismisses what you have provided a patent number for, that was then outlawed and calls it all disinformation, there is no point in further discussion. I sense you only want to show that you are righter, smarter, whatever, with someone who really basically agreed with you, but you did not agree with.
I am weary of the "disinformation," "ranting," characterizations you throw around easily. Very weary. Enjoy your thread and your time here. I feel bullied, and that isn't doing me or anyone else any good.

The technology had nothing to do with this thread. It was just distracting and confusing readers.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by somerandomuser
I grabbed a full list of the articles and their associated links, so that we can discuss it here. I have read through most of these, so I will give everyone a chance to read first, then we can discuss the technology.

I don't think there are many people around here who can discuss that particular technology with you the way you want to. I think most folk with an interest in mind control would rather talk about the effects and the who and why of it all. Personally I find his stuff way over my head. It's kind of like asking me to memorise a car manual when I only want to go for a drive.

Tell us why it interests you so much and what makes deep-thought's stuff more relevant than other mind control info?
Are you a scientist?
Where is this technology actually being applied?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

When someone dismisses what you have provided a patent number for, that was then outlawed and calls it all disinformation, there is no point in further discussion. I sense you only want to show that you are righter, smarter, whatever, with someone who really basically agreed with you, but you did not agree with.
I am weary of the "disinformation," "ranting," characterizations you throw around easily. Very weary. Enjoy your thread and your time here. I feel bullied, and that isn't doing me or anyone else any good.

The technology had nothing to do with this thread. It was just distracting and confusing readers.

reply to post by somerandomuser

If you do not feel the tech I added here and sourced with patents and laws had nothing to do with what you represented, you should alert and report to mods as off topic. That you haven't done so, and my posts have not been removed as off topic, is obvious. What is described in this thread is an abomination to every living thing.
My responses have been in agreement with this. And they are sourced, and proven and patented. If you disagree, by the nature of what you suggest, and label as disinfo and confusion, when the general point is what we are dealing with as a population that is abusive by its very nature, and I have responded repeatedly with all due respect, you are only showing yourself to support what you initially seemed to object to.....However your responses when confronted with proven sourced info, that only seems to support your stated position, shows you
to either be trolling, i.e. presenting information seeming to support a position while backhandedly doing the antithesis, and baiting a member giving sourced information which is verifiable, or simply keeping your thread alive because you are operating from a position of ego, rather than informing the public about what they are being manipulated by, to their detriment.
Grow up. I have been respectful. You have been anything but.. I am not confusing anyone, but elucidating and illuminating, expanding upon your information, only to be of comfort and warning to those of us who suffer.....
If you feel so strongly that I am not doing what I say, then alert a mod, and my information will be removed.
Otherwise, you have proved yourself to be a troll, and a spreader of misinformation, which will help no one who suffers from this, and do absolutely nothing to stop it.
I have ignored you for days. but you repeatedly choose to quote, argue, and obfuscate, on an issue so important to our last freedoms: our minds.. And in that context, I question your motives, and call them injudicious and injurious to all those who suffer the effects of what we have both elucidated here.
Surely, you can see, that you, sir, are not being helpful to anyone suffering, but only keeping your thread alive by baiting in the worst possible way, when I have been respectful to a fault, for the elucidation to verify and vidicate the sufferig of others, while you insultingly accuse me of trying to confuse people who suffer from what we are both describing.
Kindly report my responses to a mod, or shut up and quit insulting and obfuscating for what I can only assume as your necessity to be right, when this is a selfish endeavor, considering what the victims of this suffer.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Oh and by the way, this is a very important topic to me, and for all of us. Get over yourself. There is much information out there other than what you have presented, and just as important. If you wish to inform and protect, you are doing a very poor job.
Open your mind, for you are only compounding the injuriousness of what is going on by your attitude. And may I respectfully suggest that if you wish to pose a topic that affects us all, that we must unite to stop, you are doing absolutely nothing to help.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I get so annoyed with people who will not go and research something for themselves, even if they do not find the EXACT technology under discussion, you can invariably find articles talking about research that is directly related, although maybe not exactly the same thing.

British Telecom got into trouble some time ago because they had been testing a device on prisoners in mexican jails, the prisoners reported headaches, sickness, bleeding from the nose, in some cases they died.
As the internet gets older the information that was available freely is being redacted.
All i can find now about the "Soul Catcher" a technology from British Telecoms advanced research institue is a few articles.
The soul cather relates directly to the technology we are discussing.

As long ago as 1995 British Telecom announced it was developing a memory chip designed to capture a person’s entire lifetime’s experiences. Implanted behind the eye, BT said, the chip would record the person’s thoughts, feelings and memories and store them in digital form.

According to the literature available at the time, the Soul Catcher 2025 chip was being designed to attach directly to the optical nerve, where it would store incoming sensory impulses that could then be downloaded and played back on a computer.

Alternatively, the impulses could be implanted in someone else’s brain.

Peter Cochrane, Head of BT’s Advanced Applications and Technologies back in the 90s, announced through the press that an entire lifetime’s experiences could be captured and stored in about 10 terabytes of memory. The research program was being funded to the tune of £25 million, he confirmed.

So British telecom already had in 1995 a way to write emotions, thoughts, and feelings to disk as digital information, and, implant those into someone elses brain.

They are britains leading telecoms research establishment, you can bet your life they have dissected the signal and analysed it so thoroughly they would know how to capture it's signature in a myriad of different ways.
I find most interesting the figure of 10terabytes of information and the date 2025, what comes to mind is moores law and miniturisation, this is the limiting factor in having this as an implantable technology, this does not however affect the ability to capture these same signals from a distance and write them to safe storage.
It also means that they understand the process of having a digital signal returned into a useable stream by the brain.
Think on, quite possibly it's all being recorded.

cnufos.ning.com...

www.raven1.net...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

it can also be used to induce extraneous noise into your mind/body/system using microwaves and your skeleton as a transducer.

Wrong technology completely. Such a system is not practical in an open air environment. It would need to keep a certain energy density at the target and anyone passing the beam would be fried.

So, its nonsense. The real technology is not a thermal effect, it is a radio interface using ELF.

In the same way anyone using a mobile phone is fried?.

A transducer is a device that converts one form of energy to another.

All these technologies use the body as a transducer converting either elf or microwave carrier modulated signals into a recognisable form.
Either the skull is used as a transducer to convert the energy or the brain directly.

www.rense.com...

www.surveillanceissues.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Linkstevequayle.com... nip/020418.soul.catcher.chip.html

Catching up with the Soul Catcher

Imagine a microchip implanted behind your eyes, able to record everything you see, anything you hear, all the sensations you feel. Imagine your whole life captured as electronic data for anybody to watch...

‘This is not like TV only better. This is life, a piece of somebody’s life straight from the cerebral cortex... I mean, you’re there, you’re seeing it, you’re doing it.’

Scary, isn’t it, just how fast science fiction turns into potential fact?

That’s a quote from Lenny in Strange Days (a seriously under-rated film). And yet the basic technology’s already being developed. At Stanford University in the US a team is working on a way to cut and rejoin nerves, to form electrical links between on-chip microelectronics and axons of the brain. After the nerves regenerate, neural signals can (and have been) recorded.

But it was Dr Chris Winter from British Telecom’s Martlesham Heath Laboratories, near Ipswich who really upped the ante and sent science watchers into a spin last year, when he mentioned BT’s ideas for the ‘Soul Catcher’. A micro-memory chip, designed to be implanted into the human brain to record life as it happens.

‘This is the end of death... By combining this information with a record of the person’s genes, we could recreate a person physically, emotionally and spiritually,’ announced Dr Winter. ‘All we think, all our emotions and creative brain activity will be able to be copied onto silicon. This is immortality in the truest sense - future generations will not die.’

Just to add to above info.
edit on 17-2-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Surfing the web, I came across a series of articles that analyzed the NSA Remote Neural Communication Platform and the artificial intelligence that underpins the entire operation.

The articles are surprising, in that, they are mostly technical and very in-depth. I have seen nothing like it on the web anywhere else.

No doubt very convincing, if you're not all that technical and you've got no grasp on what the NSA actually does.

I read through a couple of them - the guy's got a Big Book O' Technical Words and he's making up crap. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Surfing the web, I came across a series of articles that analyzed the NSA Remote Neural Communication Platform and the artificial intelligence that underpins the entire operation.

The articles are surprising, in that, they are mostly technical and very in-depth. I have seen nothing like it on the web anywhere else.

No doubt very convincing, if you're not all that technical and you've got no grasp on what the NSA actually does.

I read through a couple of them - the guy's got a Big Book O' Technical Words and he's making up crap. Sorry.

Interesting, perhaps you could enlighten us all with your "technical knowledge" then?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned,

A potentially relevant thread on the topic.

As well, I have written a thread which contains some of my own experiences and suspicions (I do believe that I was targeted, for one reason or another). The thread is the first listed in my signature.

I read the links in the opening post and while I cannot really vouch for the technical aspects of it, the first hand accounts and process for a subject are hit and miss with my experience...but then again, eight years ago I started my ATS account and focused on more than just mind control despite continued experiences of such.

I have read, written, experienced so much that I confess I am tired of the topic...but I figured that if it is the only thing that I may have a modicum of knowledge on, however delusional, then I may as well continue...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

it can also be used to induce extraneous noise into your mind/body/system using microwaves and your skeleton as a transducer.

Wrong technology completely. Such a system is not practical in an open air environment. It would need to keep a certain energy density at the target and anyone passing the beam would be fried.

So, its nonsense. The real technology is not a thermal effect, it is a radio interface using ELF.

In the same way anyone using a mobile phone is fried?.

A specific energy density must be maintained at the target's skull for this to work. At any significant distance, passing through the beam, between the target and transmitter, would result in burns and/or death.

The mobile phone network is very weak in comparison.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
In 2004 I was contacted by people saying they were tied to the govt. Interesting enough they also said they were aliens. They are able to control just about anyone they want without the subject knowing. Some of the subjects who are a part of Homeland Security, know about how they are controlled. I spoke to a security guard who said he is aware of when they use his voicebox to issue commands to people or to communicate to a target individual. I am willing to testify in court about these things. The govt uses these things to monitor us and abuse its power. I want the truth to be known. The way it was perceived to me, is that alot of people in the Govt know about this. It spreads all through-out society and I can guarantee one thing. This is real and people need to know. I have been talking about this since 2004 to people. From this thread, I'm getting the gist that people are finally waking up. Love to all, Matthew Odlum St. Louis , Missouri (all govt employees reading this, fear me, for we will overcome you with Love) Your defeat has already been written down. Sorry govt... End Game.......
edit on 17-2-2012 by Mattodlum because: Spelling error

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I don't think there are many people around here who can discuss that particular technology with you the way you want to. I think most folk with an interest in mind control would rather talk about the effects and the who and why of it all. Personally I find his stuff way over my head. It's kind of like asking me to memorise a car manual when I only want to go for a drive.

Tell us why it interests you so much and what makes deep-thought's stuff more relevant than other mind control info?
Are you a scientist?
Where is this technology actually being applied?

I pretty much agree with you, but I don't think it is a big issue. From what I can see at the moment, Deepthought's work has been put to the acid test and survived. No one can seriously fault it.

Deepthought's work is the only system that can work in any practical sense. In terms of an industrial-scale espionage, it is the only architecture that can function to the military's requirements. Every other technology requires either invasive procedures, or uses RF energy at level dangerous to humans. It just ticks all the right boxes.

I am sort of a scientist, yes. One of those researchers that does studies into cellular effects of mobile phones, etc.

As far as we can tell for moment, in the US, EU and Asia-pacific region.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I will add to the thought-reading thing...

When you move your body's ligaments, via the Central Nervous System, that also counts as thoughts.

So, when you move your fingers, arms, legs etc, the NSA (or whichever agency) will have a live model of your body, moving its ligaments as you move yours.

Another thing about this... It can be trained by using a computer more frequently... As you type words using the keyboard, you are thinking of the word you are typing... and so, the government is tapping your keystrokes, while simultaneously tapping your brain waves.... and so, it maps your brain waves to your keystrokes.... This works for recording your voice via your phone, or smell, taste, touch etc.

The reason this is necessary, is because our brains are slightly different. The Newsvine article suggests that our brains are all the same. And certainly, they are almost the same, but there are differences. And so, they wiretap each person, and develop a database with your individual brain waves, based on your genetics.

I will also add, that I've tested out this system, by writing on paper, and I will get emails the next morning, repeating what I wrote on paper. So, that would probably prove thought-reading, as opposed to just wiretapping via keystrokes.
edit on 18-2-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I remeber sometime ago another user being equaly interested in this subject.

I personally believe that the inevitible introduction of artificial intelligence systems that will be used to controll these advancd tehnologies will give us the god we always wanted.

Why do i sense so much fear? You shouldnt be afraid of mankinds wedding day.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join