It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I guess some folks need to operate at the lowest common denominator. In a world of deceit, I'm not surprised.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The scary thing about chemical trails is the way they do include biological material. The question is: Where do they obtain this material?
aircrap.org...

“Biologic components have been reported in airborne samples that include: modified molds, desiccated red blood cells and exotic strains of bacteria”

Additionally, award winning investigative reporter, Will Thomas, has reported findings of over 300 types of virally mutated fungi in the chemtrail fall out. The Idaho Observer has reported findings of 26 metals including barium, aluminum and uranium, a variety of infectious pathogens and chemicals and drugs including 2 sedatives in chemtrail fallout, 6 bacteria, including anthrax and pneumonia, 9 chemicals including acetylcholine chloride, 26 heavy metals including arsenic, gold, lead,mercury, silver, uranium and zinc, 4 molds and fungi, 7 viruses, 2 cancers, 2 vaccines. Dr.R. Michael Castle reports the finding of cationic polymer fibers. Others have reported findings of tiny parasitic nematode eggs of some type encased in the fibers.

Let's look at herpes, so we understand it better. There's symptomatic and asymptomatic.
secure.wikimedia.org...

Herpes viruses cycle between periods of active disease—presenting as blisters containing infectious virus particles—that last 2–21 days, followed by a remission period. Genital herpes, however, is often asymptomatic, though viral shedding may still occur. After initial infection, the viruses are transported along sensory nerves to the sensory nerve cell bodies, where they become latent and reside life-long. Causes of recurrence are uncertain, though some potential triggers have been identified, including immunosuppressant drugs (see below). The previously latent virus then multiplies new virus particles in the nerve cell and these are transported along the axon of each neuron to the nerve terminals in the skin, where they are released. Over time, episodes of active disease reduce in frequency and severity.

Some people are only carriers and will never show any symptoms meaning that they are asymptomatic.

I also believe that some of the skin infection people are reporting are due to the biological material that is infused within the chemical trails. Now that the CDC has established that they cannot pinpoint a cause for Morgellons, these folks are going to be written off as having psychiatric issues or drug users. Doctors and scientists who cannot find a cause and decide to blame it on the patient are the worst kind. Their egos allow them to write it off as a mental issue since they believe they are so smart that if they cannot find a cause, it's obviously in the patient's head. This is irresponsible and I believe it may violate the hippocratic oath.
www.pbs.org...

The Hippocratic Oath is one of the oldest binding documents in history. Written in antiquity, its principles are held sacred by doctors to this day: treat the sick to the best of one's ability, preserve patient privacy, teach the secrets of medicine to the next generation, and so on. "The Oath of Hippocrates," holds the American Medical Association's Code of Medical Ethics (1996 edition), "has remained in Western civilization as an expression of ideal conduct for the physician." Today, most graduating medical-school students swear to some form of the oath, usually a modernized version. Indeed, oath-taking in recent decades has risen to near uniformity, with just 24 percent of U.S. medical schools administering the oath in 1928 to nearly 100 percent today.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

Ozone is intentionally being depleted.

You have any sources or proof for that from an unbiased origin?

So far all you described is a natural process.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I use the food grade peroxide also. Amazing stuff, it has helped with many of my ailments. I use Bentonite clay every day also to strip the heavy metals from my body.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Why do you automatically assume that I am not a good source?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Oh so that's why chlorofluorocarbon have been so heavily regulated these past 30 years!

Oh wait...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Why do you automatically assume that I am not a good source?

I know you're new here, but claims like yours need something to back them up. You said ozone is intentionally being depleted.

I asked for proof other than just your opinion.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Oh so that's why chlorofluorocarbon have been so heavily regulated these past 30 years!

Oh wait...

Yet, the Ozone depletion continues to get worse...

In the winter of 2010-2011, ozone levels above the Arctic declined to record lows, creating the first Arctic ozone hole, similar to the well-known Antarctic ozone hole.

zeenews.india.com...

Can't even get an inhaler with CFC's after 2008, but all that regulation hasn't accomplished jack.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I live in wisconsin, 40 miles from a large airport and understand air traffic patterns.
I have been watching the skies for many years and the trails behind the planes, so i have
a sense of what is normal for the area and what altitude they begin their decent.
On January 21st I noticed a series of trails from west to east mostly uniform next to each other.
their were about 7 of them, heavy thick trails and these planes appeared to be at least 30 thousand in
altitude so they were not in a prep for landing, to note that the air on the ground was clear.

On the 21st, our area was in a blueish fog that was everywhere for miles.. and did not dissipate until
the next heavy precipitation.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Please tell us how the ozone is being destroyed on purpose?

As was said before you need to provide links to the info you comment on or else how can we verify what you claim. Until then it's all your opinion with no facts.So what do you say, a link or two would help....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Are you connecting the trails to the bluish fog? You don't directly say so.

Also, how does a plane "appear" to be at 30,000ft? Why not 23,000, or 40,000? How can you possibly tell?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by killemall

Have you rain water tested (I recommend by 2 or 3 independent labs). You will be surprised what results come back.

Go on then.....surprise me!

I am assuming you have had your rain water tested, and that the results were surprising......care to share?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

was in USAF, understand an estimate in altitude
yes, the blueish fog is a relation in this topic of potential chemtrailing
Also not interested in a debate about this,, simply pointing out a coincidence

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Fair enough, at least you say it was a coincidence. In what capacity were you in the USAF?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Where are your independent, unbiased sources to this:

The scary thing about chemical trails is the way they do include biological material.

"aircrap.org" is not the go-to place for any factual information, sorry. The link mentions "Will Thomas" right off the bat. And Cliff Carnicorn.

Those are two of the "heaviest hitters" in this con.....they are major players and are pure charlatans and liars. Wil make anything up, to promote the myth of "chemtrails"....they have carved out a niche for themselves, and this is their scam.

Instead of believing the gibberish they (and many others) write, you will need to find a better, more scientific controlled study, to ensure that any "samples" claimed to have "biological material" aren't tainted by ground-based natural sources.

Goober and Gomer in their backyard, collecting rainwater in a Mason jar placed on the bed of their pickup truck and then having it tested, are not exactly performing a credible "experiment"....

Oh, and, Will Thomas exposed:

The End of a Chemtrail Promoter

Thomas has claimed the chemtrails cause sickness, rashes, abnormal weather, are a aluminum/barium sunscreen, and cause drought, but has put forth as of this date 9/23/02 not one shred of evidence to support these accusations in any way shape or form...

For the very few who actually believe that chemtrails exist, having a spokesman who has lied time and time again about the existence of chemtrails can only present a hindrance in the plausibility of the existence of chemtrails and for the more studied individual, it shows dramatic evidence of a man promoting a scam...for profit...and not a concerned individual interested in the welfare of the average citizen.

edit on Sun 29 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I know. All the factual information comes from your sources.
If it's something you wouldn't cite, it isn't relavent.

I already cited G. Edward Griffin in another chemical trail thread, but I'm sure you would define him as a crack pot, too.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The chemtrails here this morning are hot and heavy. They have spread out and the sky looks like cloudy water. People here have respiratory ailments. Emergency professionals have said that the incidence of respiratory problems has dramatically escalated. It's not summer but yesterday and the entire week it seems like summer. The spraying of chemtrails reflects warmth and keeps it from reaching the earth but it also prevents warmth from escaping the earth at night. L.A. tells me that they were in the 80's yesterday and it was hot.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Have you rain water tested (I recommend by 2 or 3 independent labs). You will be surprised what results come back.
reply to post by killemall

Have you had your rain water tested, and if you have what were the results? The only problem I see with testing rain water, is it's mixed with other pollutants from factories and cars. How do you know which pollutants are produced by chemtrails?

I would think a better way would be to hire a pilot and gather air samples while flying through the chem trails. You may get a better reading on the concentration of chemicals in the chemtrail.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well, they are out now...spraying away. I counted 6 planes just in the past few minutes. I'm intrigued with this 'chemtrail' thing...only because they seem to spray. in the same EXACT locations, right outside my bedroom door.

I should also state, i live no where close to an airport...and even if i did, i can't see this many people flying, where i'm at. Where are all these people going, or coming from? Also, how can people AFFORD to fly, during these times? There has been an awful lot of activity in the skies over the past 3 weeks. Too much, IMHO!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
Well, they are out now...spraying away. I counted 6 planes just in the past few minutes. I'm intrigued with this 'chemtrail' thing...only because they seem to spray. in the same EXACT locations, right outside my bedroom door.

I should also state, i live no where close to an airport...and even if i did, i can't see this many people flying, where i'm at. Where are all these people going, or coming from? Also, how can people AFFORD to fly, during these times? There has been an awful lot of activity in the skies over the past 3 weeks. Too much, IMHO!

You are very lucky. If they are spraying at 30,000 feet right above you, trust me, you have nothing to worry about. A bowling ball dropped from 30,000 feet right about you would have no chance of hitting you due to wind drift. So light fluffy clouds filled with terrible nasty things, will not affect you at all. The people three states over do have to worry though. I only hope you are not in the midwest.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join