It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Stream - Oakland - Tear Gas - Flash Bangs - Rubber bullets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Live Stream - Oakland - Tear Gas - Flash Bangs - Rubber bullets

ustre.am...

edit on 28-1-2012 by Vizzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Oakland police is now fiiring tear gas, rubber bullets and using flashbangs on a protest march . this is a live stream. Please tune in and help spread the word

Officer 127 - rubber bullet gun
Officer 160 - Shotgun aiming weapon at streamer
Officer 079 - riot control weapon
officer 716 - riot control weapon
officer R. Kirkland - pushed girl off her bike and arrested her oaktownpirate feed

www.ustream.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

Looks like due to the wind direction, Oakland Police ended up tear gassing themselves. I have seen one serious injury so far. Person was layed out in the middle of the street after a round of tear gas.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Can't see this ending well
S+F

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
Can't see this ending well
S+F

Especially when one of the protestors goes for an officers gun. Hes lucky the cop with the shot gun didnt shoot him.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Agreed. going for an officers weapon never ends well. Arrests in progress

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is getting really ugly...Oakland is a very volatile place. Not good at all.

TY for the live link....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What part of backup do people not understand. They are blocking a public right of way.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
What part of backup do people not understand. They are blocking a public right of way.

sounds more like congress. lulz

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Congress at the very least can accomplish things... These "protesters" have done everything but... And I use the term protesters lightly.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Congress at the very least can accomplish things... These "protesters" have done everything but... And I use the term protesters lightly.

yeah, that's why people are protesting because congress is doing such a fine job.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Baton sticks get shorter
Human rights get stronger

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Are these protesters more Occupy people? Or is this a different protest, I can't find any kind of story anywhere else besides whats reported here... Keep it up ATS

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBeardRay

This is occupy oakland. And you probably wont see any of this on the news. This is why citizen journalism is so important. become your own media.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

If you want I can post video after video of occupy people telling the camera they have no idea why they are there?

Also, if the guy running the live stream wants to make his reporting credible, rule of thumb would be not to pick the felon out of the crowd for the interview.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What is the OP's agenda?

w w w . u s t r e a m . t v / o c c u p y o a k l a n d # u t m _ c a m p a i g n = w w w . a b o v e t o p s e c r e t . c o m & u t m _ s o u r c e = 9 6 3 6 7 8 7 & u t m _ m e d i u m = s o c i a l

wtf?

Why hide the URL with a url shortening service?

Just saying
edit on 28/1/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

my agenda is i posted this as flash bangs, rubber bullets and tear gas rounds were being fired. If you dont like this reality TV, you can always turn back on the kardashians

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I dont get this occupy thing.... you know the police are gonna gear up and come for you, its almost as if they want the police to shoot them so they can cry about it, and i kind of hope they do.. Their like a bunch of rebellious 2nd graders that just want to ruffle feathers.... Go home you lames
edit on 28-1-2012 by dayve because: .

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vizzle
reply to post by OccamAssassin

my agenda is i posted this as flash bangs, rubber bullets and tear gas rounds were being fired. If you dont like this reality TV, you can always turn back on the kardashians

*Facepalm*

What has that got to do with my post?

Did you even read it or are you trying to detract from the fact that your URL contains ......

campaign = www. abovetopsecret . com

What are you campaigning?

A political agenda?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

If you want I can post video after video of occupy people telling the camera they have no idea why they are there?

Also, if the guy running the live stream wants to make his reporting credible, rule of thumb would be not to pick the felon out of the crowd for the interview.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

so that's supposed to make the situation in America better, because you can post a couple videos of people who have no idea why they're there, brilliant.

congress has an approval rating of 13% and a disapproval rating of 81%, someone knows why they are there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join