It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Against Lovers: The Real Truth They Don't Want You To Know

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Ok I confess who are you weirdos and why are you in my thread?

I am pretty sure I remember you from a couple other threads, but what with all these people coming and going it does get a bit confusing. So your a girl now eh, sure why not I will believe you. As you know I am capable of believing in many a thing, or in believing nothing, or any such in between.

The only question is what do you want me to believe in now.

Yeah, did you catch that stuff about Phanes-Eros, and the Erotic urge coming into being at the same time as the Void and the Fundament?

Ya I caught it, then I let it go. All birds must fly free.

But more importantly that is one big kitty in that vid you provided, either that or that lady is really tiny and it makes the cat look bigger then it actually is. Jeez how much would a cat like that eat? it must freak the dogs out tough. I dont know I prefer cats who are more tiny or better yet when there kitties, there much more fun and do funny things when there at that age.

One thing tough! I'f I had a cat that big! I do not think it would fit under my bed, which is a good thing. Because my cat for some reason likes to sleep under the bed, and last night it left a little present there for me. It was a stinky situation and for about 10 min I couldn't figure out were that smell was coming from, my sheets which I did not change in months, or somewhere else in the room. In the end I had to drag my mattress off and really get in there.

As you can see there are many benefits to having a bigger cat over a smaller cat as well.

You make a good point with that vid.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Your evil ways and feminine charms wont work on me, eye c right through ya Aeons. Does you husband know you troll for possible dudes online, who let you on the computer anyways. Shouldn't you be in the kitchen, don't you have some dude to make a sammich or something.

Now on a more serious note: Why do you think that love is a trap to keep you in this existence, galadofwarthethird?

Because I can. And if I can I will.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon

And I laid traps for troubadours

Who get killed before they reached Bombay

Pleased to meet you

Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah

The Rolling Stones. Sympathy for the Devil.
www.lyricsfreak.com...

Holy ****.

It just hit me. Does this mean that if the Troubadours had met the Tantrics, we really would've been free of all this crap?
edit on 29-1-2012 by Eidolon23 because: ...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by Aeons

Your evil ways and feminine charms wont work on me, eye c right through ya Aeons. Does you husband know you troll for possible dudes online, who let you on the computer anyways. Shouldn't you be in the kitchen, don't you have some dude to make a sammich or something.

Now that you mention it, sandwich making is very important. I have always fallen for guys who make a good meal. And I have been told that my culinary skills are a big plus. Huh.

I have known women who date a string of cooks who are otherwise abysmal partners, b/c of the outstanding chow.

Also, you're being wicked harsh and unjust toward Aeons.

Fair enough, man.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Eidolon23 because: ....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Now that you mention it, sandwich making is very important. I have always fallen for guys who make a good meal. And I have been told that my culinary skills are a big plus. Huh. I have known women who date a string of cooks who are otherwise abysmal partners, b/c of the outstanding chow.

Also, you're being wicked harsh and unjust toward Aeons.

Sammich making is important and a great skill to have for anybody, I unfortunately don't have the cooking skills, and even I would not eat what I cook. You are fortunate to be so greatly blessed and skilled.

Also, sorry Aeons, I promise I will be more nice to you in the future.

Fair enough, man.

Fair is Fair, but truly even I don't know why I do the things I do fully.

Troubadours eh. Like I said nice to meet you.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Perfect vid.

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the desert...

I could be in love with almost anyone...

Is this being leveraged against us?

edit on 29-1-2012 by Eidolon23 because: ETA: Yeah, I'll be alone again tonight, my dear.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Strange things happen in the dessert, I heard if you get stranded there you start to see all kinds of crazy things and I ain't talking just about oasis's I suppose that if you stay long enough you might even start to see love or even lovers.

This conspiracy is mind boggling, but I suppose if there is a conspiracy against lovers. Then love must exist or else what else would be the point of making a conspiracy against something that does not exist.

I could be in love with almost anyone...

Is this being leveraged against us?

I don't know is it?

If you can be in love with almost anyone then you should not have a problem, and we would see less people whining about not finding love. Because just about anyone can be almost anyone.

But alas I must leave this thread and go play some videogames while I wait till midnight to turn back into a pumpkin, oh dreary days, I am so used to them that anything else I find just weird. This whole love thing is giving me headaches, and even my little bird is screaming to abandon ship and cut all ties. But I have never listened to anyone so why should I listen to it.

Anyways, I must go in shut down mode now. Hopefully I will see you around.

edit on 29-1-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
And as long as we're being Troubadours, I would add:

I don't know how you want it
You don't know how you want it
Why don't we talk about it?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Now on a more serious note: Why do you think that love is a trap to keep you in this existence, galadofwarthethird?

Oh my husband knows all about my sass darling.

Then can't you imagine something else, and if you can won't you believe that too?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
Now this is kind of big. We view our relationships through the lens of a market mentality: I get x, I'll give you y. The relationship then becomes open to the introduction of other trade dynamics: you make me angry, I cut off your supply of y to punish you.

It happens all the time.

I imagine it doesn't help matters at all that the things we are told to want from eachother do not line up with what we actually want or need.

Trade is pretty basic to the human experience. Can you just give and give and never get in return?

There is a safety mechanism involved in knowing that you should be getting something in return for your investment. Long term nothing else works.

When does one move from knowing that mutual reciprocity is necessary to an indiscreet industrialization of love?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

This conspiracy is mind boggling, but I suppose if there is a conspiracy against lovers. Then love must exist or else what else would be the point of making a conspiracy against something that does not exist.

Absolutely-positively.

I know poking the back brain is good for business, but it might be a dead-end.

It's like that old saw about the devil: convincing us that it doesn't exist is the ultimate rabbit out of a hat.

But to be convinced that Love doesn't exist?

That's a more impressive trick by far.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

When does one move from knowing that mutual reciprocity is necessary to an indiscreet industrialization of love?

Good God.

It doesn't take long for us to reduce it all to supply and demand.

And now we've reached the crux of our problem.

We are on opposite sides of a Market State battle.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Eidolon23 because: And most of us have been conscripted without even knowing...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

This whole love thing is giving me headaches, and even my little bird is screaming to abandon ship and cut all ties. But I have never listened to anyone so why should I listen to it.

Yeah, everyone's little bird should be squawking when it encounters this primal crap.

Mine sure is.

But should we jump ship? Just because it hurts to be aboard? I think maybe the pain is telling us the most important thing we should hear.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

As you will Aeons.

And I could imagine other things, but I don't feel like it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

As you will Aeons.

So Make It Be.

And I could imagine other things, but I don't feel like it.

Well then, as a proof of concept, perhaps we should try to understand what would motivate you to such imagineering.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

It's like that old saw about the devil: convincing us that it doesn't exist is the ultimate rabbit out of a hat.

But to be convinced that Love doesn't exist?

That's a more impressive trick by far.

It can be done, but it is no trick I know because like I said I can believe in many thing including that love does not exist. And a quick search even on this forum will show that there is more then enough people that can believe that to.

Who knows? People are weird, as far as I am concerned I am not concerned life goes on with or without love. But still maybe people should just say wtf they want. Because so far I have come across more definitions of love with all kinds of idiosyncrasies, then I have come across species of bugs and it's enough to give anyone a headache.

So there is a conspiracy against lovers, huh. Dam lovers, always inventing things to make there love and games more fun and interesting, so in the end. Ok whatever back to square one. What gets them off, sometimes we must invent boogie men, so that we have something to work toward or believe in.

In any good story there is a positive and a negative, a good and a bad. A mountain to surmount, and a bridge to cross, complete with trolls under said bridges, and a toll to pay as well, and finally when we overcome all that and more, and face our final demon the last boss of the level. And after all that! Well we reach square one again.

I suppose If it all came easy, then we would not bother with it much. Whats that saying "easy come easy go" Or was it "Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy"

By the way this guy seems to be lost in that phrase.
link

And anyways my point is, what the hell is your point?

But maybe we should all just be abstinent, or totally abstinent, especially on love for it does seem to make people touchy feely and stuff.

Or we can follow the mark twain version on practicing abstinence totally or otherwise.

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.

...Mark Twain.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yeah, everyone's little bird should be squawking when it encounters this primal crap.

Mine sure is.

But should we jump ship? Just because it hurts to be aboard?
I think maybe the pain is telling us the most important thing we should hear.

Ok ya kind of lost me, but my intuition tells me to not trust my little bird totally.

But I sense I am supposed to hear something, what does the pain tell you? Because it tells me nothing much. Other then... ouch that was not a good idea.

But no doubt your right, the thing we don't want to see or are afraid of hearing, is more then often the thing we should listen to and sometimes even need to hear.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Well then, as a proof of concept, perhaps we should try to understand what would motivate you to such imagineering.

Aeons you know I think I promised to be nice to you.

Yup just checked and I did just that not that far back. Hmm! how to put this so I don't insult you.

A good question Aeons what would motivate me to such imagineering? The answer is...Me! offcourse, I can and will imagine what I want to imagine. But there is more to that, and that you don't need to know.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Aeons you know I think I promised to be nice to you.

Yup just checked and I did just that not that far back. Hmm! how to put this so I don't insult you.

A good question Aeons what would motivate me to such imagineering? The answer is...Me! offcourse, I can and will imagine what I want to imagine. But there is more to that, and that you don't need to know.

Darn - I was hoping that you would volunteer to be a proof of concept.

I think I like you better slightly threatening.

I'm not sure that there is a conspiracy, so much as us as a society choosing the allow ourselves to be moved to the beat of a drum that is discordant with - as Eid puts it - Life and Liveliness. That there are those who are willling to use that is to be expected. The interesting dynamic here, is the point where the negotiation of society and individual occurs.

By society rejecting those societal structures and events that encourage partnership, society is undermining the individual. By making those societal structures monolithic, the society undermines the individual. Neither honours the individual, while the individual does not honour themselves.

It is the people who are stuck in between and confused whom are perhaps the real interest here.

If one does truly have no interest in love, that is fair enough. I do wonder if that is not really true, since it is such a primal experience but all the same I would not force it upon someone who doesn't want it even if I could. So you are safe from our manipulations galad.
edit on 2012/1/30 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

If one does truly have no interest in love, that is fair enough. I do wonder if that is not really true, since it is such a primal experience but all the same I would not force it upon someone who doesn't want it even if I could.

So you are safe from our manipulations galad.

Define love? But if there is to be manipulations, then count galad out. I mean sure it sounds like fun, but it also sounds like not fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join