It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Against Lovers: The Real Truth They Don't Want You To Know

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

I was alluding to, "Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding." Manipulation is a tactic of force of course says the horse.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by Eidolon23

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Talk to her. Listen to her.

I think this right here is the best solution we could possibly throw down.

We have to work on reorienting our communication so that it's focused on understanding rather than manipulating one another.

Thanks.

You paraphrased and spun an Einstein quote related to aspirations of achieving world peace. Bravo

Ways to provoke societal upheaval and rebellion.

Cleave men of substance and strength from their natural societal modifiers - women and children. Continue to insert a sense of lack of control, that the world is without sense, that they are without hope. Find a good story and sell it, sell it, sell it - women are all whores with varying prices works nicely.

Give them a tiny taste of improvement then dash it against a bunch of rocks.

Now give them a place to interact, tell them that the world is out to get them. Give them an idea of an enemy, preferably one that will be easy to conquer and also give them back their natural societal modifiers. Making the enemy and the natural societal modifier the same thing would server very nicely in this function.

Shake, stir, serve.

Huh?

Youz talking over my head a bit there city boy. www.destgulch.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

the effects of love are: Seeing partner's body as better than own. Sees partner as completing self. Focuses on partner; ignores others. Understands partner's intentions.

And to think that science was able to explain that. Of the 4 effects listed, they hit EVERY nail on the head. Listen to The Edge from the rock band U2 sing "Love is Blindness."

Artists seem to instinctively feel what science has to prove. But when it is proven, it gives it a validation that brings more clarity, more focus, to the whole situation.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by Aeons

But anyways Aeons, it has come to my attention that your very bird like now a days especially in your avatars it seems.

I was inspired by all your talk about the little bird who whispers into your ears.

If I didn't know any better I would say that your peacocking Aeons! and on the internet of all places. But I know better then to say that, so you did not just hear that from me.

Where better to show off than in one's natural habitat?

Just in case though who is the lucky victim guy, or is it a girl. I bet its a girl.

I seem to be like an in demand Dominatrix - everyone is falling all over themselves to be spanked.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I was inspired by all your talk about the little bird who whispers into your ears.

Oh I know, In fact the little bird told me so. That's how it came to my attention in the first place. Besides this little bird is not really a bird at all, but it can be. And it does not whisper in my ears, I would be crazy to let it get that close, last time I did it tried to kill me in a very bizarre way. But it does tell me things now and then, about this and that, but mostly it tells me things about stuff and things.

But anyways Aeons enough about my imaginary friends... Moving on.

Where better to show off than in one's natural habitat?

So what are you a bot or something, or a nerd...Should I start screaming NERD every time I see you, and aiming spidwads at you, or are you cia like most everybody else.

You know I took the nerd test on this site www.nerdtests.com just to see were I stack among the nerds.

And it gave me this result..."Not nerdy, but definitely not hip"

Which is a joke since I am totally hip. So I wanted another opinion and took the the first hip test that came up on google.
personality-quiz-are-you-a-hipster

Even on that test it gave me this.

"Unhip
You're not trying to be hip and you don't give a # what hipsters think about you"

Which once again is bull. Because you have to totally be awesomely hip to not care what hipsters think.

I was going to go dig for more opinions but I am just to cool and hip to care what stupid tests and quizzes say.

But once again...Moving on.

I seem to be like an in demand Dominatrix - everyone is falling all over themselves to be spanked.

So you saying you have a habit of not answering questions, and changing the subject.

It's cool I get it, your being all mysterious and stuff no doubt somebody out there knows what your talking about, but that somebody ain't me...So carry on with you dominatrix self.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Oh I know, In fact the little bird told me so. That's how it came to my attention in the first place. Besides this little bird is not really a bird at all, but it can be. And it does not whisper in my ears, I would be crazy to let it get that close, last time I did it tried to kill me in a very bizarre way. But it does tell me things now and then, about this and that, but mostly it tells me things about stuff and things.

But anyways Aeons enough about my imaginary friends... Moving on.

Your imaginary friends seem very interesting galad.

So what are you a bot or something, or a nerd...Should I start screaming NERD every time I see you, and aiming spidwads at you, or are you cia like most everybody else.

I was never a nerd. I was the Geek Queen. Now I am a Mom.

While I seem to have found the mecca of the alphabet soup, I'm not one. I'm apparently one of the lab rats. I must have a very interesting psychological profile to get such an amount of attention and love. The crawling sensation in the PFC was very enjoyable.

Love - It is as Eid says....The King Lever.
edit on 2012/2/26 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

HEY HEY HEY where did ya score the Pinky and the Brain GIF? I just had that toon on the brain. NO LIE!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It has come to my attention that there might be some question about what it is that a "certain type of guy" responds to with me. Some curiosity about what it is. Why those guys are often dissatisfied with women.

Let me tell you explicitly.

When they see me, when they read me, when they listen to my voice they hear compassion and understanding. Not "Oh-I-am-nurturer" type. They hear real understanding. When they look in my eyes they see someone who actually likes them for what they are.

What is it that these guys will say in moments of bare truthfulness? That if women actually knew what they were they wouldn't really like them.

What if, the thing these men see when they look at me is actual understanding of what it means to control oneself? Someone who actually likes them for what they really are? That they feel sincerity. The compassion is real in a concrete way. That the Unquiet knows that I knows and trusts subconsciously that I know what it actually takes to quiet the beast?

Now you know.
edit on 2012/2/27 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

My word. And doesn't that go both ways?

If a such a man had the resources to know what a woman actually was, to see and not flinch.

We'd have reached a whole new kind of understanding.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The drawback is that a very very similar type of guy really doesn't like me at all.

And it is for the exact same reason.

The difference is - they only pretend to be controlled. The quiet predator and the controlled person aren't the same thing, they can just look that way.
edit on 2012/2/27 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

The leash: you don't want to be seen for what you actually are.

The dog you can let off the leash doesn't mind being seen.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Your imaginary friends seem very interesting galad.

Imaginary friends are just that... imaginary, I would tell you to forget about it. But that would only make you more interested in it, so to lessen your interest I will graff some truths with some lies so you will forget about it.

Some are just that imaginary, some are ghosts, some are figments of my imagination, others are constructs that I created because I was bored or lonely, others are so called gods, and others so called demons. Basically nothing out of the ordinary that you would not find in anybody else head or psyche. The bird, well she is just a outerdimensional, one can call her a figment, or a ghost, or a god, or a reptilian or even a demon, all would be right and all would be wrong. Though I prefer to call it all just figments of my imagination.

You know Aeons, talking with you just might ruin my oh so sane and reputable reputation on ATS.

While I seem to have found the mecca of the alphabet soup, I'm not one. I'm apparently one of the lab rats. I must have a very interesting psychological profile to get such an amount of attention and love. The crawling sensation in the PFC was very enjoyable.

Way over my head.
You know one of these days, all those big words and fancy writing is going to give you a headache, just so you know how those who read it feel like.

So which were you? Are you pinky? Or the brain? I always liked pinky even if he sometimes spoke way to advanced for me languages, narf...zoink. are the words. One of my favorite shows eva. You know there just might be something to all those meaningless words you hear strewn about all throughout your favorite shows and cartoons when young. I think Scooby Doo even had a jinkies in there somewhere.....But anyways that is for some other conspiracy thread.

Love - It is as Eid says....The King Lever.

True, we love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving.
There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness. [Thus Spoke Zarathustra, some chapter in that book]

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Ya you see way above my head, and I would bet way above the head of most that would read that, especially most dudes.

So what you basically saying is that your not as bad and evil as you seem.

Now I know....I guess, I'll take your word for it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Ya you see way above my head, and I would bet way above the head of most that would read that, especially most dudes.

No, I'm saying I am exactly as bad and evil as you think I am.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

No, I'm saying I am exactly as bad and evil as you think I am.

Ya see, knew it! Your bad to the bone.

But unfortunately I'll take your word for it.

Cya around Aeons.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

My word. And doesn't that go both ways?

If a such a man had the resources to know what a woman actually was, to see and not flinch.

We'd have reached a whole new kind of understanding.

It happens, just not very often. A man and woman are going to have to have ALOT in common at the base level of themselves for that to actually happen. In other words, if a man see's in a woman characteristics that he ONCE had, and to a ceratin extent still does, he's going to see her for what she really is. The only other person or people who are going to see that are people who share, or have at some point in their lives had, the same qualities.

I'll come back to this later in the day because there is something I can add to this to make you better understand it, but it has to be worded EXTREMELY carefully.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Hm. I think there's a lot to what you say.

But couldn't it be applied more universally, if we were able to recognize and respect traits we don't necessarily share? Does one need to be someone in order to understand them? Or does one simply need to have a limber imagination, strong communication skills, and the desire to understand the Other?

It seems to me that the last quality is what is chiefly lacking for many of us, because imperfect apprehension or even outright projection can be such a potent aphrodisiac. Providing, as it does, a friable tension.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

As for your first question, yes, it most definately should be applied more universally. If it was we would have a lot less problems in the world because people would be a lot more understanding towards each other. But since it's not we should probably start here on the "ground level" as it were and focus on each other individually.

I think what you're referring to though are the basic traits we all share, and I suppose that's a good place to start. All a person needs here, as you pointed out, is the desire to want to know what they are in order to recognize them and be tolerant of them. Once that happens people can get along better and get more accomplished either on a personal level or professional level. For example, anger is a trait. If someone gets angry easy for no apparent reason and someone else starts dealing with them, if they don't know about the other persons trait they will take it prersonally and stop dealing with them. If they understand that that is simply the way the other person is however they will be better equipped to deal with them and the other person will be appreciative of the fact that they're understanding of that particular trait. Therefore, they'll get along.

This is a trait that a lot of people share on "the surface". Meaning that there doesn't have to be a lot of underlying reasons for that trait to surface. This is why understanding and accepting something like this is a good place to start. Fear on the other hand can be a different story because there most likely are quite a few underlying reasons why a person is fearful and that can have more long lasting social ramifications than anger.

For example, a baby boy is born to a caring mother and a violent alcoholic father. The baby is only days old when the father goes on one of his many rampages that lasts for months, and the mother physically holds the baby to her as the father hits, yells, and otherwise intimidates the mother. Since the mother is afraid and the baby is next to her, that emotion gets transferred to the baby. We all know that newborns are sponges. They're a blank piece of paper that during the first few months of their lives the parents write on as far as emotions go. Therefore, fear is the first feeling this baby experiences and it goes on for 6 months. This is the kind of trait that is going to be long lasting in the baby as it grows through infancy, adolecence and beyond. This is what I refer to as a base trait because fear is such a powerful emotion, one that can do more damage to a person than anger, and it's the first one that this child experienced. It shaped the way he grew.

Now, fast forward 10 years. A baby girl is born. The circumstances surrounding her infancy and/or childhood may be different, but the outcome is the same. Fear is the first emotion she feels and she carries that for years on end. Both the boy and girl were held back socially because of their mutual fear of people because of circumstances beyond their control. Why have these two people carried this fear of other people with them for so long? Possibly because they never fully understood it, or possibly because at some point they did come to understand why but became comfortable in that role and made a concious decision to stay in that shell that fear made.

Now, fast forward 20 years. Both people are now adults. They have led totally different lives and are able to read other peoples' surface traits. She has made a proffesional success out of her life while he hasn't. By chance they meet. The man is initially drawn to the woman but has no idea why. He also see's that the woman is drawn to him but, again, has no idea why. One of those "What could she possibly see in me type of feelings. Now, under normal circumstance the man would approach the woman and start talking to her. And he did. Start to "feel her out" so to speak. But as fate would have it ( the little prick
) they didn't meet under normal circumstances and have to get to know each other through more unconventional means. But eventually they do. It first starts out as the man simply wanting to know what the woman is all about ( He doesn't like NOT knowing things. It annoys him. One of his surface traits) but slowly starts a snowball effect where he realizes that they share a base trait that heavily affected their entire lives............

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
(Continued from previous post)

Now.....the question that begs an answer would be...what do they have? A mutual understanding of who they are? Obviously. I guess the best way to really answer that question though is to look at what both of them were hoping to find by helping that snowabll get bigger and bigger. He instigated it and kept it going, but only because she continued to show intrerest. It takes 2 to tango. All he was looking for initially was to find out what this woman was about. He didn't really see any farther past that. But the longer he looked, the more he saw until it got to the point where he couldn't help but get the feeling that he was looking though a mirror that was caught in some kind of time warp. There is a bit of an age difference between the two. And even after seeing that and sharing that with her through his "unconvential" means of communicating with her, she kept showing interest. When two people see each other in that kind of light, one that typically doesn't shine on people, you take notice. You have no choice. It isn't everyday that 2 people meet who share that much in common. A base trait that shaped their lives. If I'm wrong about that, please let me know because I'm under the impression that that's the case with people. For the most part, we simply don't pay THAT much attention to each other.

This is the relationship forum, and the scenario I just described is the forming of a relationship. It goes to show, among other things, that you don't have to have a physical relationship to have a meaningful one. If you can connect with someone on an emotional level such as the one I described without spending any time at all getting to know each other physically.....you've got something there that you just can't ignore. Now keep in mind that there are other personality traits that these two people have that they might not necessarily have in common. They may not be compatible on that level. But the fact that they both met someone that "gets them" after all these years of being alone in that sense......it would make them, I would imagine, overlook the smaller things because they have that big one in common.

This is the type of thing that most people I imagine would have a hard time doing because they have such a hard time relating to each other on the surface. It came easy to me becasue I was always a "watcher", for the lack of a better term. It was always easier for me to read people than to talk to them. Maybe if more people would just slow down and listen to other people with an open mind, we could get somewhere.

Collectively, we have to get past that surface level first before we can hope to connect with each other at the base level. But once we do........Utopia I would imagine.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join