It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breathing Chemtrails is bad for your health

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

You are welcome to your opinions. I prefer to base mine on evidence. There is none which supports the existence of a massive "spraying" program. There is however much ignorance, misinterpretation, fear, and speculation about it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
it never ceases to amaze me how fast "people" will crawl out of the woodwork to hijack a thread about chemtrails with rude comments and immature nonsense.

To be fair, the OP set the tone for the nonsense. Again.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by killemall

Killer thread. Nano in the atmosphere is a big experiment. It's two-fold: an experiment within an experiment. That's because so very little is known about nano and, also, the atmosphere, itself, is 'little understood.' So neither substance nor medium are understood. All I can say to that is - typical - given history.

From the link:

www.voltairenet.org...

I've got to put up these quotes:

Some Fort Detrick researchers recall having to receive special inoculations for the project. A detailed article in the Journal of the History of Biology (Issue 34, 2001) by Roy MacLeod, University of Sydney, Australia, reveals that nobody connected with the project was “told which diseases” the inoculations were for.

That seems to indicate that there is an excape route, of sorts, for the in-crowd.

And this quote from Dr. Spencer talking about Morgellons:

It is made in laboratories by talented men and women who have lost their souls and adhere to satanic principles.”

And my post would not be complete without also quoting BohemianBrim talking about the dedicated ridicule within the chemtrail threads:

such is the heavy fumbling graceless hand of bureaucracy.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

you can not possibly know if what you state is fact, yet you try your best to make people believe it is anyway.

that is not very wise, and not worthy of much respect.

You don't seem to hold the OP to the same standard. Or is this statement of "fact" worthy of respect for some reason?

What about virally mutated molds and nano-particulates of aluminium and barium, also being sprayed in our skies.
What about cationic polymer fibers with unidentified bio active material? Also being sprayed in our skies.

edit on 1/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

he posted a link, did you miss it? it was right below the part you quoted.
i may go to the link and not agree with his source.. but at least hes not just telling me to believe him because he says so.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Witness2008

You are welcome to your opinions. I prefer to base mine on evidence. There is none which supports the existence of a massive "spraying" program. There is however much ignorance, misinterpretation, fear, and speculation about it.

do you solve ignorance with ignorance?
misinterpretation with ridicule?
fear with denial?
speculation with assumption?

i cant think how science would progress if everyone simply said "oh that doesnt exist" and walked away from the problem.

"i just saw a streak of light come out of the thundercloud and hit the ground, i think it was some sort of energy!"
"dont be a fool, thats god punishing someone, ive seen it hundreds of times"

"i looked through a microscope and saw tiny bugs moving around! i wonder if they are what cause disease?"
"youre an idiot, ive been a doctor for years, disease is caused by bad blood and can only be cured with leeches"

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

You should check the link. It doesn't say exactly what he said. I found it rather humorous though.

DOES BRITNEY SPEARS HAVE MORGELLONS?
An un-retouched photo of Britney Spears appears to show the mottling loss of pigmentation, discolorations and lesions that are consistent with a Morgellons infection.

And this is fun:

There are reports from some researchers that state what a few of these images are actually showing is the presence of Sylphs working to break up the chemtrail mess.

Sylphs. Giant air creatures (which sometimes pretend to be clouds) which eat "chemtrails".

That site is so silly it could be interpreted as being a disinfo site designed to make "chemtrail" believers look like idiots.
imageevent.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

it never ceases to amaze me how fast "people" will crawl out of the woodwork to hijack a thread about chemtrails with rude comments and immature nonsense.

To be fair, the OP set the tone for the nonsense. Again.

your perception is not objective.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

actually i did check the link, and it says EXACTLY what he says word for word.

as for its credibility, that is up to the individual. much like 3/4ths of this planet(or more) would look at this site and dismiss everything based on a few posts.

that hardly makes them intelligent for doing so.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

i cant think how science would progress if everyone simply said "oh that doesnt exist" and walked away from the problem.

What "problem" is there here? Persistent contrails? That's not a problem, it is a phenomenon which is quite well understood. It is ignorance of the science behind them which drives the notion of "chemtrails".
edit on 1/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

clearly ignorance is the root of many problems.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
i have yet to enter a single thread on chemtrails where some "scientist" shared his knowledge on persistent contrails in order to alleviate ignorance.

however nearly every one has someone like you claiming that the science exists, and someone else playing the part of the troll who tears the thread down before it can go anywhere interesting.

please post links to this science.. or find something else to do with your time.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
you said you base your opinion on evidence... what evidence? why dont you contribute something meaningful to this thread?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You seem to have missed many posts and many threads.
Here are some links. Most, if not all, of which have been frequently posted and ignored.

journals.ametsoc.org...
journals.ametsoc.org...
journals.ametsoc.org...
www.faa.gov...
www.esrl.noaa.gov...
agriculturedefensecoalition.org... or_Jacobson_FEB_22_24_2011_Presentation_ACCRI_02_2011_Naiman.pdf

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

you said you base your opinion on evidence... what evidence? why dont you contribute something meaningful to this thread?

Yes. There is no evidence to support the existence of "chemtrails".

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I found this little gem of a proposal a few years back. The research was headed By Edward Teller, basicly a way to head off global warming. This language is what most interested me....

16We estimate a total cost of lifting mass into the stratosphere on wide-body commercial aircraft to be
~$0.3/pound, whereas the current cost of putting a pound-mass of payload into low Earth orbit by– 6–
microscopic scattering particles of anthropogenic
and natural
origins is comparable to the halfdecade residence time of its molecular components,
so that appropriately fine-scale particulate
loadings of the middle stratosphere will persist for five-year intervals.

www.rense.com...

Who's to say with absolute proof that these measures are not happening, whether to protect us from ultravilet light, for space based technologies (weapons) or maybe...dare I say.... population control.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Yes. There is no evidence to support the existence of "chemtrails".

There are several groups who are currently filing lawsuits against Federal, State and local governments with mountains of evidence that would disagree....

Can't wait till the truth is exposed, cause then we can lock up all these traitors who live in these forums suggesting there's nothing to see up there, at the governments behest...

Chemtrails, Chemistry 131 manual, fall 1991 : course policies and laboratory manual.
Author: United States Air Force Academy. Dept. of Chemistry.
Publisher: [Colorado Springs, Colo.?] : Dept. of Chemistry, U.S. Air Force Academy, [1991]
Edition/Format: Book : National government publication : EnglishView all editions and formats

www.worldcat.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

There is a mountain of evidence right here on ATS. Gathered over the years by savvy, educated researchers that show that our suspicions are in deed founded. But, alas, we must submit to those that know more about atmospheric science than we do.

I see that you are a new member...Welcome. Type chemtrails into the search bar here. I think the older threads, say around 2009 are some of the best.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

i have yet to enter a single thread on chemtrails where some "scientist" shared his knowledge on persistent contrails in order to alleviate ignorance.

Here you go - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by killemall

I disagree whole heatedly with your thread title.

Anyone with the Goggle skills of a 4 year old would know what lies you are spewing are exactly 180 degrees from the truth.

here is my proof.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I wholeheartedly disagree with you, and your insults. Your proof is nothing but a graph of life expectancy. It is proof of nothing except that life expectancy has increased slightly.

What does that have to do with chemtrails? There are hundreds of other variables that could contribute to increased life expectancy even as they practice their geo-engineering over our heads.

The nastiness and general attitude of gloating superiority and downright snobbishness when it comes to you chemtrail "debunkers" just amazes me on this site. Saying that we who believe are dumber than 4 year olds. EXCUSE ME??? So you don't believe that it is going on. Fine. But do you have to be so nasty about it?

Bottom line: I've seen contrails, as I used to live by DFW airport. I've also seen chemtrails. They are different, they look different, they act different, and I know what I've seen. Your posts, and those of your debunker compatriots, only make me more convinced that there is something to chemtrails. I don't want to believe it, but because of what I observe on a regular basis, I have no choice.

Go ahead and make fun of me and others who believe they are doing this. Bring it on. The more you act nasty, the more your true colors show through. You win no converts by being a snob.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join