It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breathing Chemtrails is bad for your health

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
How would you feel if you were to find out you were breathing ethylene dibromide, which can causes skin irritation, inflammation, and blistering following dermal exposure?
An entire study on the dangers can be found here www.arb.ca.gov...

What about virally mutated molds and nano-particulates of aluminium and barium, also being sprayed in our skies.
What about cationic polymer fibers with unidentified bio active material? Also being sprayed in our skies.

imageevent.com...

All these dangerous poisonous and deadly substances are being sprayed in our skies almost daily in areas around the world all while suppressing the knowledge of these deadly events from us all.
Many will try to discredit the whole thing by asking for scientific proof or blowing some trumpet saying “it’s just a contrail or president trail but the illness and sickness of people is proof enough. Same as water samples and real life testimonies of people that see the chemtrails and have the problems from the sprayed effects.

CHEMTRAILS are being sprayed want proof? LOOK UP; Have your rain water tested especially after you see chemtrails. Test you blood with an honest naturopath who uses live blood analyses.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
At least "chemtrails" are sprayed tens of thousands of feet above our heads and by the time anything harmful contained therein reached the ground - maybe days or even weeks later - it has been considerably diluted
Which is probably why neitehr I nor anyone else suffers any ill effect.

Unlike the stuff coming out of cars just feet away from your face ..... which can and does make me choke.

Meanwhile I also smoke (a pipe) - so I'm breathing in cyanide and radiactive polonium and goodness what else every day. What's a bit more poison, eh?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
My life and many others who really do care would be so much better of without the deadly spraying of our skies.

Why is it that the U.S. state apparatus is standing in the way of any serious medical investigation into Mogellons disease? For the simple reason that it would inexorably lead to the covert biological war programmes of the 1950’s. Hank Albarelli lifts the veil on a period - which may not necessarily be over - when the military-industrial complex proclaimed to safeguard the "free world" while testing new experiments on the civilian population that it purported to protect; a period when members of the medical profession - including the CDC - developed diseases that they should have been preventing but which they used instead to contaminate the very people they were supposed to protect.

www.voltairenet.org...

edit on 28-1-2012 by killemall because: pictures did not load will try again later

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Back in early 2007 when they first started spraying in my location, I got walking pneumonia. And I never get anything pneumonia related which made it strange. I spoke to my doctor who informed me that there was a increase in cases which just so happens to be around the exact same time of the spraying.. These where not contrails, these where the typical pulse-like "X marks the spot" chemtrails.
edit on 28-1-2012 by JackDaniels90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackDaniels90
Back in early 2007 when they first started spraying in my location, I got walking ammonia. And I never get anything ammonia related which made it strange. I spoke to my doctor who informed me that there was a increase in cases which just so happens to be around the exact same time of the spraying.. These where not contrails, these where the typical pulse-like "X marks the spot" chemtrails.

Odd that you would mention ammonia. I was doing some experiments in the laboratory the other day. I dipped a gazelle in some Nitric acid - it melted but nothing too exciting happened. I sprinkled shrimps into Sulphur - they got burnt slightly, but it wasn't that spectacular. I then dropped a Panda into some Ammonia - suddenly, there was pandemonium everywhere!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I would imagine it's very bad for your health to try to breathe at 20 to 40 thousand feet. Not much oxygen up there and it's very cold.

Pandemonium... Hilarious!! Good one

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

haha, nice joke :p

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
it never ceases to amaze me how fast "people" will crawl out of the woodwork to hijack a thread about chemtrails with rude comments and immature nonsense.

almost like clockwork, no matter what forum I am on.

the fact that it happens every single time...that no thread ever passes by un-ridiculed... after a while you cant help but believe it was planned, but planned badly... because it is so obvious.

such is the heavy fumbling graceless hand of bureaucracy.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by killemall
My life and many others who really do care would be so much better of without the deadly spraying of our skies.

I guess those who are conducting the spraying don't care about themselves or their families.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

they probably live underground.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

I've been doing air traffic control since 1987. It's my job in the tower to look up at the sky every day... there has been no change really in the amount of contrails between then and now.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Baldryck

this thread isnt about contrails.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
if it's about the white lines going across the skies from planes... some that last longer than others.... then yes it is

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

A touch of wisdom from a fellow human is always a nice thing for me, especially now that there is so little of it in the world..

Whether the derailment of honest debate was clumsy or not, all too many times it is successful, and sadly acceptable.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

do you really think anyone on a conspiracy theory website will just take your statements as fact simply because you say so?

you sit in a tower all day and stare at the sky? how does this make your opinion more legitimate?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm sure some will take my comments as what they are... just as some take your comments for what they are. I'm allowed to have my opinion just as much as the next guy. I'm not forcing you or anyone to believe me. I'm not responsible for your beliefs. Just throwing my experience out there. Take it or leave it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

your experience might be better accepted if you dropped the ridicule and ego.

you can not possibly know if what you state is fact, yet you try your best to make people believe it is anyway.

that is not very wise, and not worthy of much respect.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
for example:

Originally posted by Baldryck
if it's about the white lines going across the skies from planes... some that last longer than others.... then yes it is

how do you know that?
you do not.
so why act like you do?

why come into a thread just to tear it down when you know damn well you have no idea if what you are saying is true?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim

you can not possibly know if what you state is fact, yet you try your best to make people believe it is anyway.

that is not very wise, and not worthy of much respect.

You don't seem to hold the OP to the same standard. Or is this statement of "fact" worthy of respect for some reason?

What about virally mutated molds and nano-particulates of aluminium and barium, also being sprayed in our skies.
What about cationic polymer fibers with unidentified bio active material? Also being sprayed in our skies.

edit on 1/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm going to guess that pilots, whether military of civilian are on a need to know basis. You want us to assume that the system is trustworthy. In a world of deceit, where I have to employ a system of avoidance...fluoride, GMO, banks, slave labor promoters, big pharma (aspartame), and so on, I think that I'll trust my own eyes, my own interpretation of the research and patents, and my own understanding of the motive behind the amount of energy spent on those endeavors.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join