It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Do you remember when contrails were contrails, and the sky never got tic tac toe'd?*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I trust JRockABM's posts more than I trust science and proof.

You don't have to really trust science and proof, just go to college and major in anything, take a basic level meteorology or chemistry class to understand chemical reactions in the air, and apply it to the chemtrail theories.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

How dare you tell me to get an education and back my claims up with FACTS!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Forgive him, oh wise one,he knows not what he does

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I remember when I was young a time without chemtrails!
I will sit on my deck and watch them paint the sky.
This website flightaware.com... lets you track planes. The only thing is it seems a lot of times the planes painting the sky don't show up on this graphic!! I assume the only planes that would not show up would be military?

Also if you head about north towards Mildmay,Teeswater Ontario you can watch planes spraying and doing 180 degree turns. Seems that is the turn around point on certain days.
So if they are commercial planes a lot seem to turn around and head back the way they came.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Still nobody has posted CHEMTRAIL photos of CHINA, RUSSIA, or IRAN.

Showing thin clouds is not enough!

I want to see the grid, tic-tac-toe patterns, the obvious THICK WHITE CLOUDY trais that we all are used to seeing here in the states!

Google image search, message random people on facebook and ask them, become little investigators that can TRULY debunk this!

I know you can't, because I've already tried! Both in person, and through reaching out to contacts I have all over the world.

This is the one factor that cannot be explained!

Oh well. I'll wait until another thread pops up...and keep asking this question until it REALLY ANSWERED!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JRockABM

How do you expect to be able to identify such pictures if they are posted? Pictures of the sky found on the Internet could be from anywhere.

Those of us who have posted our own pictures can say where we took them, my location is in my profile, as are many others who post pictures, both for and against chemtrails, so that can help to show the photos do come from where we say they are.

What you therefore need, is members in those countries, interested in this subject , to take their own photos and post them.

The absence of such pictures is only proof that these members are not here or have not responded.

I wonder if, possibly, ATS members in Russia, China or Iran have more pressing, real life, concerns to take up their time compared with those of us living relatively comfortably in developed western countries? Would you accept that is a possibility?

Also, why would you ask for debunkers to post proof of chemtrails? Given that the debunker position is that chemtrails don't exist ANYWHERE, no debunker has any such proof, or hey wouldn't be debunkers any more.
edit on 29-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JRockABM

Still nobody has posted CHEMTRAIL photos of CHINA, RUSSIA, or IRAN.

Here is a challenge for you, Prove that chemtrails exist? It's hard to get pictures of things that don't exist. Better yet you show evidence that chemtrails exist and I will prove unicorns are real. Interested in the challenge?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

This has got to be the best reply I have ever seen.

Sorry Network Dude I think this one has his earlier one beat.... But it is a very close second.

Please tell me you are not serious....

edit on 29-1-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PLUMBER1

I am very familiar with Flight Aware. But if you're going to stand by these claims, then you should provide some screenshots, or links, as proof.

Also if you head about north towards Mildmay,Teeswater Ontario you can watch planes spraying and doing 180 degree turns.

It is extremely rare for a 180° turn to occur. Two possibilities are an in-flight emergency of some sort that requires a diversion to another airport, or even the point of departure. Or, as part of a holding pattern. Holding patterns are flown in a "racetrack" style, with two 180° turns at each "end", connected by long straight segments in-between.

Once you identify an airplane using Flight Aware that is doing that, you can click on its icon, get its information, then see all of the details for that flight in a separate web window. Thus, a link can be posted, or a screenshot made and posted.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

i remember...

Chemtrails over San Juan

January 11th 2012 1:33PM Atlantic Time
January 11th 2012 5:48PM Atlantic Time
pardon my anglo-saxon [2nd part]

Chemtrail Dispersion, Transmutation, & Elimination!.. An Important Development. **Please Read **Update, Nov. 2004
In January of 2002, I posted an article to this web site titled Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies educate-yourself.org... which described a simple, homemade invention called a Chembuster. This new invention, inspired by Wilhelm Reich's Cloudbuster, demonstrated that it was possible to disperse and break up chemtrails, allowing for a return of normal blueness to the sky, an invigoration of the air with a clean, fresh smell and the production of rain in those areas where drought is being artificially created by HAARP and other secret weather controlling technologies. The Chembuster incorporates three common elements that, when mixed together, produce an orgone generator, a device which transmutes the negative polarity of atmospheric orgone energy into the positive polarity of that energy. The negative polarity of orgone, coined "DOR" by Wilhelm Reich, is the "glue" which holds chemtrails together. Reversing the polarity of the atmospheric orgone envelope causes the chemtrails to break up and disperse. Over the next two years, as more Chembusters were being constructed and set up by readers who became aware of this phenomenon, the concentration of atmospheric DOR sufficiently reduced in those areas to allow an influx of Giant Sylphs into the 'chembusted' atmospere. Sylphs are intelligent air elementals which can literally overlay and transmute chemtrails into real clouds. I realize that it's hard to believe that ordinary people can destroy chemtrails in the manner described, but we have the photos and testimonials to confirm the claim. No one has to continue to tolerate chemtrail 'bombardments' any longer. You can clear your sky of chemtrails! Read the links and view the photos to understand more about Sylphs and chemtrails.
www.educate-yourself.org...

chemtrail index: educate-yourself.org...

Expose on chemtrail debunkers methods and tactics:
Debunking Chemtrail Debunkers - The Government's Quisling Shills educate-yourself.org...

There seems little plausible reason - if any - to doubt that chemtrails are deliberately produced, and not normal contrails.

Unsurprisingly, however, though, there are those who seek to oppose the assertions of those who contend that chemtrails are abnormal, and should be stopped. Apparently calculatedly, they term themselves "debunkers", to inculcate the perception that concern over chemtrails is, more than "misguided", an out-and-out hoax or fraud! Indeed, a number of them have used the term "hoax" in describing the concern over chemtrails - evidently suggesting that those who address the issue are actually pulling a prank on themselves - and even accused some who pursue the issue of doing it purely for personal profit.

As if someone choosing to try to make a profit off a situation suddenly makes that situation not exist.

Many have tried to hawk fake nostrums to eliminate the symptoms of the common cold, but that doesn't make the common cold nonexistent. Moreover, the "debunkers" regularly tout the software, Flight Explorer, to "identify" aircraft using routes where chemtrails form. Not only do they, apparently, wish to negate the existence of chemtrails by simply calling them contrails, they seem to want to convince the public that they arise from innocuous, harmless aircraft simply because unidentified, unverified information a piece of software displays on a screen says it does.

They try to "counsel" people against using the guidance of their eyes and their common sense in chemtrails; they, instead, apparently, want them to blindly obey "the official story".

Indeed, such faulty "reasoning", coupled with an attitude of guile and contempt, seems universally to characterize the chemtrail debunkers.

As their own "explanation" of the phenomenon, they carp the common line that "under certain precise conditions of temperature, pressure and humidity, water vapor from jet exhaust will act as the nuclei for condensation of water in the air around the jet" The preciseness of the conditions, evidently, is intended to "explain" why all jet trails are not the elongated, long lasting sight that chemtrails are. But, within at least the last year, days with chemtrails constitute no less than about a third of the entire year! In many cases, we woke up to already hazed over skies, indicating that chemtrailing had been done before dawn, or deformed, but elongated, wispy clouds would be present in the sky, indicating that chemtrails had been laid elsewhere, and drift

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by dawnprince

Gee, what a "prince" of a guy you are.....NOT. You spend your time defending the indefensible, which to me, is the greater waste of time.

indeed these pilots, one of them is a teenager btw,
probably believe the special vaccines they and their families are getting are protecting them

-but wait i got a family-
-don't worry we take care of our own-

they'll be taken care of lol

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

lol Tsuki-kun you are an equal opportunity...

poster

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

indeed these pilots, one of them is a teenager btw

Thanks for bringing this up. I've been wondering the same thing myself. If these debunkers are claiming to be in the aviation field. when are they flying if they're always on ATS at the drop of a hat whenever a chemtrail thread hits the boards?

I hope these pilots aren't flying and blogging. Isn't that the equivalent of driving and texting?
Unless.....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

"drones" on autopilot? pun intended.

maybe they're just co-pilots
or the guy in charge of the on/off switch

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Seriously, I'm not that old but I remember when you could look up at the sky and see planes, with a nice little contrail that disappeared a short distance behind the plane.

It was in the early to mid 1990's that the "chemtrail" started to appear. I remember. I have liked aircraft from a young age, and have spent my life looking at the sky.

In the early 1990's the jets flying in the sky were real similar to the ones now. In fact many of the same models of jet are still flying. For example the Boeing 737 is southwest airlines plane of choice, and maybe the only type of plane they fly. They flew 737's in the 1980's, just like they do now.

So what changed?

Back on topic, do you remember those days? When you would never ever see a horizon to horizon white trail behind a jet? When you wouldn't see a perfect giant tic tac toe pattern in the sky?

I REMEMBER!!

YOU CAN'T TELL ME THESE ARE JUST CONTRAILS!

Hmm... I am "that" old, almost.

The sky looks eerily similar now to what it did when I was a child in the 70's. Trails behind jets spanning the entire sky. Mysterious rumbling we knew came from planes far beyond where the noise seemed to come from. Seeing contrails criss-crossing the sky because people were practicing search and recovery techniques.

And gasoline under a dollar for a gallon... oh, how I lament over and yearn for the simple times.

And I CAN TELL YOU THESE ARE CONTRAILS!!!!

... but you won't believe me.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Maybe they're the mechanics and they just hang out under the belly of the plane with their laptops acting like they're working on it. On second thought, if I were the baggage handler for an airline, I wouldn't be lying if I said I was in the aviation field, would I?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRockABM

I want to see the grid, tic-tac-toe patterns, the obvious THICK WHITE CLOUDY trais that we all are used to seeing here in the states!

"I want, I want, I want...."

Tantrums much?

Are those the only signs of chemtrails? Is spreading contrails and persistence no longer enough? well I guess that would be some form of improvement!

Are you calling your fellow chemtrail believers who posted on YT liars?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Thanks for bringing this up. I've been wondering the same thing myself. If these debunkers are claiming to be in the aviation field. when are they flying if they're always on ATS at the drop of a hat whenever a chemtrail thread hits the boards?

Yah, that's right. People that are educated in the field they discuss NEVER show up on ATS. If they do, they are shills by default. Everyone knows that.

edit on 29-1-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

lol Tsuki-kun you are an equal opportunity...

poster

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Pfftt..pilots are the lowest form of aviator - everyone knows that maintenance is what requires superior intelligence and physical co-ordination!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join