It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Do you remember when contrails were contrails, and the sky never got tic tac toe'd?*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
My challenge to all of you "know it all" debunkers!

Find proof of CHEMTRAILS in China, Russia, or Iran!

Three countries WE CANNOT INVADE!

You won't find proof!

I looked...all I found was some PHOTOSHOPPED PHOTOS! Which makes it EVEN more suspicious! Why would someone take the time to create photos of chemtrails over known landmarks in these countries? Hmmmmm?

Probably because someone logical like myself, asked the same questions! Thanks to the internet we can answer these questions...someone tried to CREATE proof. In the UN/EU/NATO countries, there are THOUSANDS of VIDEOS! Not cheap faked photos.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JRockABM
reply to post by downtown436

*TOTAL BS "Those are just planes making their normal routes" no plane has a normal route of going back and forth as if it's mowing the lawn...especially a plane that OBVIOUSLY HAS AN EXHAUST ISSUE, Those planes WOULD not even pass a smog check that my $2,000 car would in Los Angeles! These are supposed to be high tech million dollar aircraft? Am I supposed to believe that these planes really are just blowing out pollution? Because water vapor or a CONTRAIL*..does NOT turn into clouds that last an entire day! TOTAL BS!

*A Cloud is a visible mass of liquid droplets or frozen crystals made of water and/or various chemicals suspended in the atmosphere above the surface of a planetary body.

Cloud - Wikipedia

And I wish I got paid to tell people over the internet what is pretty obvious...
edit on 1/29/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
*duplicate post srry

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Air traffic increased at a very rapid pace. There are thousands more planes in YOUR sky then there were in the early 90's.

Source ?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Instead, you're paid by the government to debunk issues that threaten their projects.

That is a correct definition of clouds! Yet, clouds do not fall slowly to the ground and create a haze REGARDLESS OF TEMPERATURE! Hot or Cold in LA...THE CHEMTRAILS STILL FOG UP THE ENTIRE CITY!

Since you're such a fan of exact science, you must know how to apply the scientific method, correct?

Tell me then the lack of CONSISTENCY in planes leaving these clouds. Some flying by do, some flying by don't.

Tell me why Russia, Iran, and China do not have this same problem.

Check. Mate.

edit on 29-1-2012 by JRockABM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Oh and here's some photos like you asked me to find.

Near Slomenskaya, Rus

Near Slomenskaya 2

Near Moscow

For the hell of it I'll even throw one in from China

And really? Paid by the government? I guess thats why I'm so BROKE all the time. People like you are funny, you take conspiracy to a whole new extreme... You assume that the whole world is out to destroy you and that we all work for the governmment huh?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

My exact point!

FIND PICS WHERE IT IS CRISS-CROSSED THROUGH THE ENTIRE SKY!

I'll hold my breath.

You posted pictures of normal contrails. Believe it or not, SOME OF US on this forum have logical reasoning skills.

You either work for the government, or are a very naive human being. Then again, I see people on this forum all of the time post "UFO Videos" that are CLEARLY poor CGI work! Not everyone has an eye to see things clearly. Artists really are some of the greatest minds on earth. We can spot fakes from a mile away, we make a living CREATING THEM! lol We Study everything in great details VISUALLY...so that or mind can recreate it through our medium of choice. Leonardo Da Vinci is a great one!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JRockABM

Ok, find me some pics of the same in sparsely populated areas of the 'chemtrail' countries (ie. alaska, northern canada, etc) and I'll admit that.

And you do know that at least TWO of those countries listed have highly controlled internet right?

You're just making me laugh with all the things you've been posting, but please do go on, it's more entertaining than anything else I have to do.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Your posts LOGICALLY MAKE NO SENSE!

You want me to find photos of CHEMTRAILS in low populated cities/areas? Are you saying CHINA with the largest population on EARTH is comparable? Moscow is also A MAJOR CITY! Tehran?

If they exist over LA, LONDON, NYC, ROME, AMSTERDAM...they should exist over BEIJING, MOSCOW, TEHRAN.

Now go finish your homework assignment.

You're getting owned in this debate and you don't even realize it! I usually don't post on these boards...but I got sick of nobody asking the obvious questions...and using knowledge of world government alliances, who is on who's team...to solve this one!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
"you realize these countries have a highly regulated internet right?" No, Facebook is open to the Russians...Russia is a free nation...just not on our team. I had to to talk to people personally to get an answer on this one as far as CHina and Iran go...I pointed that out already!

Our government is relying on the fact that most Americans don't have passports and have no business flying to these countries!

The lack of evidence showing these same massive CHEMTRAILS in these 3 nations proves the point this is not a naturally occurring phenomenon! Instead, something being deliberately being sprayed into our atmosphere. How is that so hard to believe?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Seriously, I'm not that old but I remember when you could look up at the sky and see planes, with a nice little contrail that disappeared a short distance behind the plane.

It was in the early to mid 1990's that the "chemtrail" started to appear. I remember. I have liked aircraft from a young age, and have spent my life looking at the sky.

In the early 1990's the jets flying in the sky were real similar to the ones now. In fact many of the same models of jet are still flying. For example the Boeing 737 is southwest airlines plane of choice, and maybe the only type of plane they fly. They flew 737's in the 1980's, just like they do now.

So what changed?

Back on topic, do you remember those days? When you would never ever see a horizon to horizon white trail behind a jet? When you wouldn't see a perfect giant tic tac toe pattern in the sky?

I REMEMBER!!

YOU CAN'T TELL ME THESE ARE JUST CONTRAILS!

Yes, they are just contrails. You still have contrails that disappear shortly behind the plane when the humidity and temperature is right for the CONdensationTRAILS to evaporate that way. Get off the computer or stop watching TV and sit outside on a nice summer day, for a few hours. Watch air traffic. Notice how all the contrails behave and take note. Then wait for the temperature and humidity levels to change, and do it again. Notice how the contrails may now be acting differently ... for all planes that day.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Instead, you're paid by the government to debunk issues that threaten their projects.

That is a correct definition of clouds! Yet, clouds do not fall slowly to the ground and create a haze REGARDLESS OF TEMPERATURE! Hot or Cold in LA...THE CHEMTRAILS STILL FOG UP THE ENTIRE CITY!

Since you're such a fan of exact science, you must know how to apply the scientific method, correct?

Tell me then the lack of CONSISTENCY in planes leaving these clouds. Some flying by do, some flying by don't.

Tell me why Russia, Iran, and China do not have this same problem.

Check. Mate.

Contrails and clouds are the same thing. Water crystals. If it's warm enough (in the sky miles up, not at ground level where you are), the contrails will evaporate shortly after being created by the airplane. Clouds will do the same, but as they are much more massive than contrails, evaporate much more slowly.

What you experience in your city is smog and pollution. Come and live in the country for a few days and breath some clean air...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

Air traffic increased at a very rapid pace. There are thousands more planes in YOUR sky then there were in the early 90's.

Source ?

www.bts.gov...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Got any actual evidence to support that, or is it just 'cos he disagrees with you and can actually show good reasons why you are wrong?

Actually I think more likely that chemtrail believers are paid Govt shills who are here to try to make the chemtrail theory look silly to amuse us all - it's the "circusses" part that goes with bread

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

Source ?

Hi Matty - I'm sure you must have seen this before - you are getting forgetful!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Got any actual evidence to support that, or is it just 'cos he disagrees with you and can actually show good reasons why you are wrong?

Actually I think more likely that chemtrail believers are paid Govt shills who are here to try to make the chemtrail theory look silly to amuse us all - it's the "circusses" part that goes with bread
No... See you're obviously a paid govt shill too, they pay you to defend me because I disagree with him... Or something equally as ignorant.

And I never said Russia had restricted internet, China and Iran do.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JRockABM

If they exist over LA, LONDON, NYC, ROME, AMSTERDAM...they should exist over BEIJING, MOSCOW, TEHRAN.

So true.

If these "contrails" were real then China would have them too! And they dont! I know this cause I cant see them from Oklahoma!

To all who read this post. For proof China has no "contrails" refer to JRockABM post.

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

What do they pay you at the shill department. Ill bet they even have a hand book. It probably called "How to Trick The Internets 101: Chemtrail Edition" You shilly shill shill shill.

Your science magic voodoo is useless here. You will just lose.
edit on 29-1-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Did someone want contrails over iran??

www.flickr.com...
www.flickr.com...
www.flickr.com...

And apparently this video shows "chemtrails" over Russia, China, Iran & Nth Korea - personally I think a lot of the shots are just clouds - but there are some that look like they are persistent contrails.

This blog discusses the video

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I trust JRockABM's posts more than I trust science and proof.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Well blow me.. if it isn't ANOTHER chemtrail thread with the same creatures crawling out from under their rocks to voice disapproval..

Honestly guys and girls... if you can't see the truth when it's staring in you in the face and sprayed from above, then noone can help you.

It's clear whats going on from peoples own obversations in this thread and countless others all over the internet... the deniers won't address or validate what you've seen with your own eyes.. they would have us believe we suddenly all went conspiracy crazy.. riiiiiiiight.

Its like the bombs in the towers on 911... the official story crowd will just keep on denying all day, no matter what evidence you put in front of them.. its a pointless argument with them. And wouldn't you know it, some of the official story 911 crowd are here too.. good for you. deny deny deny.

We know what the truth is...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join