It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Do you remember when contrails were contrails, and the sky never got tic tac toe'd?*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by chrismicha77

It's (the show) over two and a half hours long...I know you said to "listen" to the first half (about an hour, at least)....So, can you summarize, at least? Or point out specific time references that are of specific and particular interest?

Clifford Carnicom in the first half of the program for an exposé on the profound impact of chemtrails. Clifford said he prefers the term 'aerosol' in lieu of 'chemtrail,' as the former is more accurate in describing the introduction of particulate matter into the air.

According to Carnicom, the health of the entire global population has been affected to a significant degree by these aerosols. It has been strongly established that barium salts are in the airborne particulate matter, he continued. Soluble salts of barium are highly toxic, with the level of toxicity matching arsenic, he added. Carnicom also reported on a baffling ailment known as Morgellons disease, a condition he described as characterized by skin lesions and the presence of unusual filaments. He revealed that many people could be suffering from Morgellons but show no outward signs because the filaments are internal. Carnicom commented on a recent CDC report that dismissed the condition as the product of mentally unstable and delusional minds, and pointed out some issues he had with the study's methodology.

From 0:00 to about 55:00 he talks about chemtrails or aerosols before the lines are opened.
edit on 28-1-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Oh...OK, thanks.

As soon as you mentioned the name "Cliff Carnicorn", I knew what I was dealing with.

YOU should know that Mr. Carnicorn is part of the progenitors of the HOAX and MYTH of so-called "chemtrails"....from the very earliest beginnings of the con-job.

You can take that to the bank!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Carnicom thinks that everyone has Morgellons. See his rather silly "wine-peroxide test", guaranteed to return a positive result.

carnicom.com...

The rest of his science is similarly specious.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

yea. it was called my entire childhood and teen life and life in general until maybe like 10 years ago or so was the first time i remember seeing them.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
These Contrails are actually chem trails full of dangerous chemicals.

Now, I know nothing about climatology, the atmosphere, or indeed aviation itself, but the internet says they are dangerous. That's enough for me.

Some would ask for proof before jumping to conclusions. Well I am not this "Some" douche bag(whoever that is), I don't need proof, or even something threatening to fear the sky and the planes that traverse it.

I have been called a fear monger-er and a crazy-psycho-bastard-get -away-from-me. To those deniers I say "Nay!". I shall have the last laugh.

And what a glorious laugh it shall be.

edit on 28-1-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

yea. it was called my entire childhood and teen life and life in general until maybe like 10 years ago or so was the first time i remember seeing them.

Right on!

Which saddens me since I have have pics of my Grandma in 1956 standing on top of a tall building with "contrails" in the skyline(Photoshopped, obviosly). This means she was in on it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Manhater

Whereabouts do you reside???

Funny you mention the tic tac toe.....

Because, if you do not understand the way airplanes can fly, in various directions?? AND, if you cannot understand how winds blow, and how contrails laid out by a passing airplane can then move, with the wind, before another jet, on THE SAME ROUTE, can come along several minutes later....AND how this can occur at multiple altitudes, and in multiple directions?

I mean....this is NOT "rocket science", people!!!!!
edit on Sat 28 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

I'm in NC, and while I was in school.

It was a sunny day on one side, and dreadful clouds on the other side, the one side of the dreadful sunny day it looked like someone was playing a tic tac toe game in the sky and the other side looked like a tornado was about to transform.

I was like whatever.

It was really windy out, but; still an odd site to see.

And my classmates in my class were like, "Is this weather normal?

Don't ask me.

I'm not the weather man.

edit on 28-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Oh...OK, thanks.

As soon as you mentioned the name "Cliff Carnicorn", I knew what I was dealing with.

YOU should know that Mr. Carnicorn is part of the progenitors of the HOAX and MYTH of so-called "chemtrails"....from the very earliest beginnings of the con-job.

You can take that to the bank!

For him to be a hoaxer he sure knew his sh!t. What does he have to gain from hoaxing something of this nature?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yeah I remember when I was a kid, there weren't as many contrails...

But airline traffic between then and now has grown immensely and I'm pretty sure that accounts for the increase in 'tic tac toes' across the sky.

They're just contrails... Nothing sinister about them...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

This is what I like to see which I posted in another thread. In fact, this is usually what I see.

These pics were taken only a few minutes apart. This is the way it should be.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Gee, what a "prince" of a guy you are.....NOT. You spend your time defending the indefensible, which to me, is the greater waste of time.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Now, I know nothing about climatology, the atmosphere, or indeed aviation itself, but the internet says they are dangerous. That's enough for me.

Quite possibly the greatest post ever on ATS.

You sir, deserve a trophy.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Don't ask me.

I'm not the weather man.

'You don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows.'
Pay no heed to the paid liars here.

A storm is brewing, and chemtrails will play their part.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

You nearly had me for a second there, good post

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Airplanes follow commonly established paths, almost like highways in the sky, causing them to go parallel to each other and often criss-cross.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Afterthought

I've never heard the "bad fuel" version but it's the "chemtrail" believers who claim that persistent contrails are evidence of geoengineering. In fact that's what the stupid movie "What in the World are they Spraying" is about.

Let me ask you something Phage. Are you completely ruling out that chemtrails are false, and these are only contrails? Proudbird has taken his stance as well? The more people weigh in on this, the more they can see for themselves, there is something more than contrails going on in the sky. I'm not one of these follow the crowd type of people. I was very skeptical about chemtrails the first time I heard of them, but more and more people are seeing them in the sky. Can some of them be contrails, sure. Can all of them be contrails, no. There are some theories about HAARP and chemtrails, and weather modification. I don't know the exact purpose, but something is going on in the sky, that in my youth was simply not there?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain Beyond

But how can someone reliably draw a conclusion from what they arelooking at if there is a big hole in their understanding of what they are looking at? that's just guessing, isn't it?

For example, one can hardly correctly deduce that a trail cannot be a contrail because it has been there for two hours and spread if one is unaware that this is something contrails do. The logic is flawed.

As one that does not just follow the crowd, what was it that made you sure that you were looking at something that was not a contrail?

For myself, I don't think that chemtrails are impossible, far from it. I just think that nobody has reliably or convincingly shown that chemtrails are really out there and all of the logic so far posted about WHY they believe them to be chemtrails has been flawed, along the lines I used as an example.

So I'm sceptical, but still looking out for that killer sign. Someone may well try or do it one day, just not yet.
edit on 28-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
sometimes i'll see a jet with a trail, and the trail will dissipate quickly. Other times the trails stay in the sky for long periods. Not sure why though

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

In the past decade, air travel has grown by 7% per year. So obviously more planes makes more contrails. Not to mention the fact the more your aware of them the more you will see in the 90s obviously you weren't looking for them and now they concern you because you bought into a conspiracy theory. Have you ever noticed that silver and gray cars are the most popular color on vehicles guarantee you will now.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Let me just tell you! This is the ONE CONSPIRACY I am 100% sure of!

I travel the world, I am a working artist that has had the privilege to go to many ends of the globe, I'm 33 years old, I too remember a time when there WAS NOT the criss-cross patterns in the sky! As an artist, I have an eye that notices detail! I know the difference between water vapors and cloudy material! I also am LOGICAL!

1)I've noticed from my world travels to every major city in the US, England, France, Italy, Finland, Holland, Japan, Canada, to name a few...I've noticed that these CHEMTRAILS exist in other countries as well...SPECIFICALLY NATO/ UN/ EU COUNTRIES! OUR ALLIES, OUR BUDDIES, THE GUYS THAT ALL GET TOGETHER AND GET THEIR LIES ON THE SAME PAGE EACH YEAR!

2)Where I DID NOT SEE THEM, and also asked VERY GOOD FRIENDS, and FELLOW ARTISTS that were BORN AND RAISED AND STILL LIVE IN THESE AREAS....CHINA, IRAN and RUSSIA! They have no clue what these giant cloudy trails are, they looked at me like I was crazy. I had to show them videos on youtube to show them what I meant! They ALL SAID THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN THESE IN THEIR COUNTRY!

RUSSIA, IRAN and CHINA...3 nations THAT ARE NOT on our "buddy list", they DO NOT FOLLOW OUR RULES, THEY DO NOT TELL THE SAME LIES...(they have their own Im sure! No country is perfect!).

So for all of YOU TROLLS out there making a living debunking CHEMTRAILS...DEBUNK THAT! If this was a natural contrail...it would be consistant THROUGHOUT the world!

*TOTAL BS..."Traffic has increased recently" There has not been that big of difference since the 1990's and now!

*TOTAL BS "Those are just planes making their normal routes" no plane has a normal route of going back and forth as if it's mowing the lawn...especially a plane that OBVIOUSLY HAS AN EXHAUST ISSUE, Those planes WOULD not even pass a smog check that my $2,000 car would in Los Angeles! These are supposed to be high tech million dollar aircraft? Am I supposed to believe that these planes really are just blowing out pollution? Because water vapor or a CONTRAIL..does NOT turn into clouds that last an entire day! TOTAL BS!

Ask yourself these questions...

"Why doesn't China, Russia, and Iran have CHEMTRAILS?"

I know CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL, I just don't know their purpose, what they are spraying, who is in charge, is it for our benefit? Combat Global Warming? Protect us from a massive Solar Flare? Weather modification? Or is more sinister....HAARP experiments? Mind control/Population control?

Not sure. My logic says it is for our "benefit"...because the person flying the plane has to be aware what they are doing...if it's poison, it's poisoning EVERYONE including those delivering it, the families, the local government in each city, the military in each city, etc, etc. USE LOGIC! But the GOOD may outweigh the BAD.

In other words, YES CHEMTRAILS contain poisons...aluminum, barium, etc. But they are hopefully going to save most of us..(Maybe the government/NASA etc know something is coming as far as weather and or solar issues)..so yes it contaminates our food, and leaves traces of stuff we shouldn't be ingesting...but the levels are not high enough to kill us (at least right away), and HOPEFULLY it will show signs of doing what it was supposed to do.

I still like to believe that at the end of the day WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS...but decisions need to be made, difficult ones, including experimenting over our heads without telling us.

I just wish they would come clean and admit it exists. I see it with my own eyes, with a little simple research and some world traveling...this is 100% true IMO.

Peace

J

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join