It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: LAX FEMA Rendition Site Confirmed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So far in this thread...

I've been accused of saying that there were prison camps operating in america, and when I said that that wasn't true, I'm accused of backtracking and "changing my story.

Alex jones is accused of obfuscating the date of use of a facility in the video, even though that date is in the second sentence of this thread/the report and in the video.

Pictures got posted of proposed expansion boundaries and now somehow it means the fence in the video doesn't exist.

I've been accused of "changing my story" for talking about the fact that that boundary line is not the fence, and that it's on the other side of the highway, which my accuser has denied, even though you can see it for yourself on google maps.

I've been accused of 'changing my story' about a location because I posted two different sets of gps coordinates from the same parking lot, a few meters apart

what am I missing here?

this is officially a troll thread. nothing real is being discussed, it's all sidetracking BS

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

And, to just parrot Alex Jones' crap, as if it were gospel???:

I don't think it matters what you say about anything because you're extracting this fake argument that alex was hiding the 2004 dnc date when it's included in the second sentence of the report and this thread.

How difficult is it to admit that the AJ video is a pile of crap?

You admit that ONE segment of it (the "Pier 57" bit) was an event that occurred in 2004! The RECENT info has been presented, that proves the actual situation today @"Pier 57" is NOT what AJ claims, from that dated 2004 video!

The "LAX FEMA Rendition Site" claim (per thread title), which was the basis for this thread, has been shown to be utterly absurd and without merit. What more can be said??

Alex Jones has "punked" many people in his 'career'......seems it keeps on, keepin' on.........AJ continues to 'punk' those gullible enough to fall for his brand of BS......

Added...the ATS motto of "Deny Ignorance" is more apt than ever.......

edit on Sat 28 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
How difficult is it to admit that the AJ video is a pile of crap?

That's pretty much how I feel about 95% of your posts.

And it's pretty easy to admit, I assure you!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

An ad hominem?

Is THAT all you have to bring???

WoW!!

There is no better "rendition" than the ^ ^ ^ above "emoticon".....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1825114
So far in this thread...

I've been accused of saying that there were prison camps operating in america, and when I said that that wasn't true, I'm accused of backtracking and "changing my story.

Your 2nd post - page #1
you said -

The videos include clips showing mainstream news sources covering similar facilities and admitting that they're to hold prisoners, so if you deny that they exist, YOU'RE the crazy person.

The pictures of the one at LAX are towards the middle/end of the first video.

So when you stated the above, you were talking about where? Japan? You are stating they exist in the US are you not? You mention the video clips, which are in the US. You thread title is about LAX, which is in the US is it not?

Alex jones is accused of obfuscating the date of use of a facility in the video, even though that date is in the second sentence of this thread/the report and in the video.

You aren't understanding what was being pointed out. The Alex Jones video, which is fairly recent, is presenting the Pier 57 issue as being current as well as the airport in Texas. There would be no reason to include it since it occurred in 2004 / 1998, was closed in 2004 / 1998, bought by a private developer who is now doing their thing on both sites. Even with that new information, he failed to notify his audience of that, insinuating, as well as his correspondent stating that it is FACT they are still open and in use as a rendition hubs / FEMA camps.

Pictures got posted of proposed expansion boundaries and now somehow it means the fence in the video doesn't exist.

The pictures I provided arent proposed. Had you checked the LAX website link I gave you would see that. The fence in the video is in fact the new car rental consolidation location. When that was pointed out, you went nuts on the red lines for some strange reason, ignoring the info from the video and the info we posted to refute it. Then you pointed out the concrete wall with barb wire on the North side of the runways, which has been present for sometime because of....... all the construction going on on that side of the property. As I stated its not a typical construction plan since the 2 runways just south are still open. Any debris from the construction could cause a catastrophic event on the runway. Ever think that might be the reason for the concrete wall? Again though it has nothing to do with the video or the car lot, which was in the video.

I've been accused of "changing my story" for talking about the fact that that boundary line is not the fence, and that it's on the other side of the highway, which my accuser has denied, even though you can see it for yourself on google maps.

You are the only one who is tripped up with the boundary lines for the new construction. When I posted the LAX overview, and then my google earth lax overview, it was to show the areas at LAX under construction. You are the one who went off on the quest of the red lines, not us.However if you check your posts you moved from the car lot to the north side of the runways.

I've been accused of 'changing my story' about a location because I posted two different sets of gps coordinates from the same parking lot, a few meters apart.

No, I pointed out and then accused of of posting the first coords, which are the car lot, and then you got stuck on the lines and moved your argument to the blue line just north of the runway. The video that you posted clearly shows, at 11:17, the car lot as the rendition / FEMA lot.

what am I missing here?

The part where we asked you to clarify exactly what you are trying to say so we know what the heck you are talking about. You are all over the place... This is apparent with the confusion on posters, which happens, yet you still seem to be having that issue, which is where I think your confusion might be coming in.

this is officially a troll thread. nothing real is being discussed, it's all sidetracking BS

You keep repeating this, and we ask you to clarify what your saying, yet you ignore it and make a post like this.

Your thread topic is LAX / FEMA - Rendition. We have shown you time and again in this thread that the claim AJ is making is FALSE and MISLEADING. Hence the reason for the info, which is to point this out to you, yet for some reason you are either ignoring or just not understanding what we are telling you.

As a side note this became a troll thread by your second post when you stated -

Guaranteed the majority of the responses this will get will be about how people don't like alex jones.
NOBODY cares what you think of him or his websites, look at what he's covering.

The videos include clips showing mainstream news sources covering similar facilities and admitting that they're to hold prisoners, so if you deny that they exist, YOU'RE the crazy person.

This tells me that you dont want people to challenge your post or even debate it if they dont subscribe to the Alex Jones school of cult leaders and cool aid making mindset. YOU set the tone of the thread not us.

We asked you several times to clarify your comments, and so far you have done anything but.

Lets get the thread back on track -
Topic - FEMA camps / Rendition site at LAX.
Conclusion - Debunked as being a consolidated car lot and part of the LAX expansion.

Whats next?
edit on 28-1-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Never mind, that was from 2004..

I missed that in 04.

Gave you a star and a flag OP

edit on 28-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Awesome. I live in LA, so if anything goes down ill make sure to let you all know..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

So far in this thread...

Your 2nd post - page #1
you said -

The pictures of the one at LAX are towards the middle/end of the first video.

So when you stated the above, you were talking about where? Japan? You are stating they exist in the US are you not? You mention the video clips, which are in the US. You thread title is about LAX, which is in the US is it not?

STOP DELIBERATELY TWISTING MY WORDS.

The video includes clips of similar facilities as the one being described in the video.

A bunch of sports facilities that have been used as prison camps in the united states during world war 2 have already been listed. The thread I posted is full of them from other places in the world. Japan, germany cuba, chile, bosnia/herzegovinia, france, etc... all have examples of prison camps, not refugee camps, in stadiums.
I never said there were stadiums full of prisoners in america right now, I said it HAS happened here and that it IS happening ELSEWHERE in the world.

You're making crap up and acting like you're proving me wrong, when I never said any of it.

I'm done, this is just crazy.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As soon as someone gives me a logical reason as to why those camps are there, then I'll stop believing they are there for nefarious purposes.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
As soon as someone gives me a logical reason as to why those camps are there, then I'll stop believing they are there for nefarious purposes.

There are FEMA preplanned storage sites throughout the US and are used to quickly distribute needed supplies during times of disaster (like the EF 5 Joplin tornadoes). FEMA is an umbrella agency that acts as an interface to the states, representing over 22 different federal agencies.

The "camps" located in the south are Immigration and Customs Enforcement sites used to detain, process and deport illegals who have been caught. ITs safer and cheaper than processing them, loading them into buses and shipping them to KC to the Immigration detention site there, where they are again processed and deported / go before an immigration judge etc.

The use of large facilities to process mass arrest situations are not new. However they are not camps or prisons or rendition sites as some would like you to believe. I wont rehash but read the back and forth on Pier 57 and the airport in Texas.

Aside from that the rest is paranoia based on ignorance and a lack of motivation for people to do their own research and investigation, choosing instead to believe what they are told and buy into the anti government conspiracies hook line and sinker.

As an example the title fo this thread and the op videos, which clearly state the "FEMA / Rendition" camp is located at LAX, when in fact its the new rental car consolidation center they are building as part of a decade long upgrade and improvement to the entire LAX property.

The US did have internment camps during WWII for Japanese Americans and we also had a few pow camps within the US to handle axis forces captured on the battle field. All of whom were repatriated after the war. The Japanese internment camps were a huge mistake, but going off the time frame it occurred in, it was deemed acceptable. What is being left out is the compensation they received for their treatment at the hands of the US government.

Since then there have been no internment camps / FEMA camps / rendition camps in the US for US citizens. Dating from the late 1940's to the present the US Supreme Court has consistently tied the governments hands when it comes to those types of actions, yet again people dont know this because they dont research it.

If you have questions feel free to ask and I will try and answer them with cited sources for your reading enjoyment.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

When have any of these camps been used for the processing of illegals? From what I understand, they have remained empty for a long period of time, and have most recently been staffed.

Secondly, what are the stacks of black plastic coffins for?

Edit: Likely disaster, but it does seem rather ominous looking at first glance you have to admit.
edit on 28-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Nice post, thanks

and to all the Alex Jones haters:

Atleast he is doing something...what are you doing?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

ICE detention facilities by name / state / region

To answer the other question next time you get a chance, head to your local hospital and ask them how many body bags they keep on hand and why they do that.

FEMA is an umbrella agency that interfaces with State emergency management. Do you honestly think local / regional resources would be enough to handle a massive mass casualty situation?

One of the main priorities during those is to locate bodies and remove them as quickly as possible as they become a prime source for disease / infection / etc.

The EF 5 tornado that hit Joplin leveled the entire Hospital. It had to be evacuated and due to partial structural collapse all over no one could re-enter it.

That left the only other hospital as the main source for medical treatment as well as body bag site. They brought in refrigerator semis to use as make shift morgues. While I understand those people who dont have any training / knowledge in this area are going to jump to conclusions (mainly wrong ones), at least try to apply common sense.

FEMA only responds when the damage is so great the resources needed cannot be met at the local / state level without help.

The lvl one trauma in a neighboring city to mine has a very large supply of body bags on hand. Do you think that is part of a FEMA cover up or do you think, being is a lvl 1 trauma facility and is the lead hospital for disaster operations in this region, that they are planning for the worst and hoping for the best?

Why would people assume that mindset is not shared by all emergency management? Just research Katrina if you want to see how the State and local governments failed at dealing with that mess. FEMA is not a lead agency, its a support agency. All recovery is spearheaded by the locals.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZacharyW
what are you doing?

Calling him out on the lies he is spinning that people are believing.

You?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
AJ is full of it once again, sometimes he has some valid points but this is nonsense.

I have a friend who works at LAX that drives luggage and packages to flights, he works right next to the construction site. He told me it is specifically made for the expansion of the airport and is the new Tom Bradly Terminal that is going to be huge in order to accommodate better the new double decker style airbuses.

I live literally a mile away and i can tell you its just your usual expansion of the aging LAX terminals.

No need for fear and sensationalism here guys, move along, no its not a death camp

edit on 28-1-2012 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

This rings true. I've always suspected that Alex Jones was fear mongering for profit, this confirms it.

Thank you sir.

edit on 28-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
No worries, If the US gov't starts screwing around with you guys, we Canadians will rush the boarder and kick some yank keister.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

....Canadians will rush the boarder....

Why? Did the boarder not pay his rent on time??

Is he "rushing" for a membership in a fraternity?

"Blame Canada!"

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZacharyW

and to all the Alex Jones haters:

Atleast he is doing something...what are you doing?

Cleaning up his mess by telling the truth.

Alex Jones is a fraud pushing fear for proffit.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

interesting..

no offense to alex jones but if your not fully briefed on the situation how can you make some of these claims?

they have think tanks at the pentagon that analyse and prepare drills for your protection..
Im not saying that there isn't corruption in our government. we all know that happens in every country.

When power is attained, greed wants to control it..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join