It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DreamWorld of the Mind- My Artistic Interpretation of the Subconscious and the Unconscious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members, I don't post much, but when I do it is of significance. I made this while volunteering for kids art day at an art gallery and through synchronistic experiences I was able to make this. The story behind it is quite interesting, for my break I went out to grab pizza and something caught my eye along the way. It was a "new age" shop, it had crystals, inspirational books and incense smells clouding the place. I got really good vibes from there and met a beautiful person who I felt very inspired meeting. She was a reiki master and after I talked to her I came back to my volunteer place and started my art piece in a pure state of flow. My mind was in total ecstacy, I could hear people walking across the place commenting on my work but I kept going on and making it, inspiring and gravitating the kids towards me. In the end, I gave this to a kid I knew would be inspired by it, I know it changed his life forever, I knew it changed mines.

I would like to ask you guys what you make of this. Please tell me what your interpretations are.

For me going into this, I had no idea, I feel as if I was guided in making this by pure inspiration. I feel as if I have no credit in this but that something else guided me in making this. I am not posting this to get credit or compliments, I simply hope to inspire you guys and I want to share this because I find that this artwork has truly inspired me for the better.

[img]
[/img]

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
For me I see a pyramid with the river Nile flowing by underneath it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I love the colors! At first glance it reminds me of a dollar bill, and then after looking it over, it seems very Illuminati in it's appearance.

Can you explain exactly how you did this subconsciously? I would love to hear it as I just made a painting myself using my subconscious, and then going over afterwards consciously. It was a very eye opening experience for me as I have never done that before.

And it did feel very guided to me too when I did mine. I can relate.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

well after I left the new age shop, I just felt resonated with good vibes. It all started from there for me. And right then I felt the urge to express my inspired emotions and I just sat right down and started making it. I knew in the back of my head that I was about to make something special but had no idea what it would come out as. As I was making it I was in a total state of flow. I felt very individualized in my own head and It felt very liberating. It was pure expression and nothing objective.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Starcaller

very interesting, i never thought of it that way

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by shayanmh

Nice, I just experienced that flow myself for the first time.
I have been drawing for years, but seems a paintbrush does something else in my hands and "the flow" comes out. Very cool!

I understand what you mean, and just experienced it myself, so you verified it for me.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by shayanmh

WOW! That piece is very alive. Lots of cool occult symbology but it's not over the top. Very nice.

I relate to your story too. Many times when I paint (and I do alot) I catch myself getting manic and mildly autistic in ways. I breathe strange, and it's unconscious. Much like I'm being helped but by no means "possessed" or channeling anything. I have some work that grabs me more into this state, and some I can very casually do. I personally think it has to do with what your painting.

I also love crystals and mantras, and am seeing an energy worker in a week. So that realm is familiar territory. I sometimes go buy a random crystal when something is affecting my mood, then I look it up in a new agey book to see what its properties are. They almost always contain properties that relate to my current problem. It's weird.

Love the piece! Feel free to share whatever else you create too.

top topics

join