It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Has Heated Argument With AZ Governor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a heated argument until cuss words and f this and f you is used.

You high brows are killing us all and we need this to stop. Much anger and fear is pinned behind your manners...you must release it to be rid of it

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
There is no such thing as a heated argument until cuss words and f this and f you is used.

You high brows are killing us all and we need this to stop. Much anger and fear is pinned behind your manners...you must release it to be rid of it

It's obvious what happened.

Obama marched off of air force one and tried to lecture Gov. Brewer. Bad idea.

She was ready for him.

Since he lost the argument he walked away.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
reply to post by Flatfish

Brewer is a good egg. If you want to label an Arizona governor as an airhead, it starts and stops with Janet Napolitano, the current Homeland Security wench. She wasn't a horrible governor, by and large, but she certainly has slipped down into the dredges of political idelity as Sec. of the DHS. While in office, she did veto many an attempt to close the myriad of loopholes and security weaknesses which were turning Arizona into a hotbed of illegal entry as well as a hub of narcotic transportation (and manufacture in the case of Meth production).

Brewer, on the other hand, has actually done her damnedest to close many of those holes in the system and, by God, Obama's adminsitration has fought her at every turn. Kind of makes you wonder about an adminsitration that actively tries to prevent a US state from securing their own interests and doing what is best for their own, eh?

I definitely agree on this point...she is not exactly in a laid back job either; .Arizona has had plenty to contend with...and I Do not expect a politician to thinks exactly as I do...but they should reflect their constituents and most in that state seem to want their borders secured as it taxes the system beyond it's ability to sustain, and heading quickly to complete collapse without reason being applied in place of madness...and decapitated heads in the sw has been happening...like in Tucson...and in the desert of Arizona.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowDancer

It all backfired on Obama! Now the Gov. Brewer book Scorpions For Breakfast has
skyrocketed at Amazon.com!

Sales for the book UP 211,585%

Sales rank 126 ! Thank you Obama for drawing attention to her great book!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Eurislo, you hit the nail on the head. This POTUS has hassled Arizona from Day one...He leaves our borders open, which ends up costing many lives, on both sides of the border.He runs "Fast and Furious" to GIVE MEXICO AUTOMATIC WEAPONS! He sent his DOJ dogs out to threaten our Marijuana industry...AFTER "We the People" voted FOR it, and after he "promised" he would NOT bother the states...you know...during the last dog and pony show election...He's letting the housing industry whither on the vine, while he gives sweet deals to the banksters....yeah, we pretty much think POTUS is a hypocrite of the first order. We are proud of Jan for wagging that bony finger at him....she waved it on behalf of the citizens of our great state....MORE people should point their fingers at this Lying "commander in chief"!

edit on 26-1-2012 by doryinaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Eurislo, you hit the nail on the head. This POTUS has hassled Arizona from Day one...He leaves our borders open, which ends up costing many lives, on both sides of the border.He runs "Fast and Furious" to GIVE MEXICO AUTOMATIC WEAPONS! He sent his DOJ dogs out to threaten our Marijuana industry...AFTER "We the People" voted FOR it, and after he "promised" he would NOT bother the states...you know...during the last dog and pony show election...He's letting the housing industry wither on the vine, while he gives sweet deals to the banksters....yeah, we pretty much think POTUS is a hypocrit of the first order. We are proud of Jan for wagging that bony finger at him....she waved it on behalf of the citizens of our great state....MORE people should point their fingers at this Lying "commander in chief"!

Why attack Arizona?

It's a right to work state.

His union buddies are not allowed.
---------
I'm glad to see Arizona starting up their own Fast & Furious investigation.

What took you so long?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I was just laughing at this:

The face he's making is priceless too!

Obama made the mistake of trying to - lecture - the Arizona governor.

She wouldn't put up with it.

----------
It appears that 2012 is the year of the women.

Expect more women to give Obama a headache this year.

No. She asked him to dinner and he told her ok but the last time he did dinner with her she put it in her book and talked crap about him. She didn't like that, I wouldn't blame him for calling her out on it. If that happened to me I wouldn't do dinner again.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

I don't want to derail a Great Thread Like This.
I have an Idea of What Really Is Upsetting To You.
Governor Brewer has much, much more Gonads than your Obama,,, that makes you an angry Voter.

If you'd ever leave your Texas home and talk to some people, you'd understand how we feel about getting screwed by obama.

You also fail to understand, Most if not all Arizonians Support Sheriff Joe ( unless you're a Criminal or Inmate )and The Hard Decisions He's Made, Joe will be Reelected.

As Far As Your Fear Of Governor J. Brewer.
Here is your Average Arizonians View Of Our Governor and Our Great State.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Obama is amazingly thin skinned. Gov. Brewer said so.

His unpresidential behavior just made the situation worse.

Now everyone is running to Amazon to buy Scorpions For Breakfast to see what's going on!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

This is what happened. She explains it on Greta Van Sustern show On The Record.

Gov. Brewer Explains All

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I was just laughing at this:

The face he's making is priceless too!

Why is he look like he is gonna barf on a piece of Leather?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jacklondonmiller

If he did, She'd Kick His Punk A** Back To D.C. and We'd All Be Cheering.
edit on 26-1-2012 by guohua because: spelling

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
"The Emperor's New Clothes"
-by Gov. Jan Brewer

Gotta hand it to her.
*applause*

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by guohua

This is what happened. She explains it on Greta Van Sustern show On The Record.

Gov. Brewer Explains All

YUP!
I was listening to Mike Broom Head at KFYI 550 AM when she called his show.
www.kfyi.com...

www.kfyi.com...
edit on 26-1-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
that picture almost made me laugh harder than the cat vs aligator video in the other post i just watched. good find

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
"The Emperor's New Clothes"
-by Gov. Jan Brewer

Gotta hand it to her.
*applause*

I can hear Obamas handlers already "You just tripled her book sales!!!"

I'll bet Gov. Brewers poll numbers skyrocket!

She fights for Arizona.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
perhaps she asked him why he wasent in court in georgia today......that might explain the scowl and her tone....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

If he did, She'd Kick His Punk A** Back To D.C. and We'd All Be Cheering.
edit on 26-1-2012 by guohua because: spelling

Hey, leave it AZ. to put a pink blazer on a large piece of beef jerky and get the president to
talk to it.
edit on 26-1-2012 by jacklondonmiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

YES... Leave it to Arizona's Governor To Put Him In His Proper Place,,,, Back On The Plane and Out Of Our State,,, Before He Can Give More Guns To The Drug Cartels.

I Would Also Like To Say To All My ATS Friends In The State of Georgia

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here is an update, if anyone cares:

Exclusive – Obama Says Encounter With Arizona Gov. ‘Blown Out of Proportion’

President Obama denied in an exclusive interview with ABC News that he was “tense” in his airport tarmac encounter with Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer Wednesday, as she has described.

“I’m usually accused of not being intense enough, right,” he told ABC News’ Diane Sawyer, laughing. “Too relaxed.”

Obama is trying to play it cool

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join