It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessica Buchanan Somalia kidnapping is FAKE!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
why is it beyond ludicrous? You dont think they fabricate stories to pursue their agendas?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
OP hasn't bothered to explain the Dane's part in this ordeal - must have conveniently forgotten about Poul Thisted... Hate it when the plan (Ahem, thread) doesn't come together...

edit on 25-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by saintsdola

I respect peoples opinions, but you claim it is fake, and then present incorrect information.

The only similarities that can even be considered here is that they were both American, they share the same name and they were both kidnapped, and the kidnapped is dicey as it was two completely different circumstances.

Consider your theory debunked

edit on 25/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I thought you might be interested in this....as someone mentioned that the seals were killed.

www.bluegrassbulletin.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by saintsdola

Originally posted by woogleuk

But the character of Jessica Buchanan was 27, so you cannot make that a comparison, I'm sorry, but this is about Jessica Buchanan, not the actor.

By the way, was it really necessary to quote my entire post when it is just 2 posts above?

I only quoted yours so readers could make sense of it without having to refer back to page 1.

Is it also coincidence that the actress and the captive jessica look similar? Bree williamson

Oh and yes i can make the comparison, because the actress who was 32 and portrayed her was screen name jessica buchanan
edit on 25-1-2012 by saintsdola because: (no reason given)

But they do not look similar other than having blonde hair. And the character is not 32 nor is the actress she was born 14 Feb 81. So they pretty much they have nothing in common except a name and they are American. But lets not let facts get in the way.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

The story was mainly focused on Jessica Buchanon, not the Dutch guy. Where are the videos of people who knew her from school, or comments on comment boards of people who knew her. Why is there only 1 picture of this girl, why her school doesnt have pics..etc. Her father cant disclose where he is going meet her? Come on

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

why is it beyond ludicrous? You dont think they fabricate stories to pursue their agendas?

Honestly?

No, no I don't, especially when there have been legitemate kidnappings for years of which none of them has been for "an agenda" other than the agenda of the pirates who are after random money.

Be thankful both she and the Dutch/Dane guy with her are both safe and coming home soon because a lot of other kidnapping victims are less fortunate and only come home in wooden boxes.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

navy seals were involved in both
they both lived in Pennsylvania
Both blond hair and blue eyes, same build from what i can tell

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Actually, I found 2 pics after a quick Google search.......

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Honestly?

No, no I don't, especially when there have been legitemate kidnappings for years of which none of them has been for "an agenda" other than the agenda of the pirates who are after random money.

Be thankful both she and the Dutch/Dane guy with her are both safe and coming home soon because a lot of other kidnapping victims are less fortunate and only come home in wooden boxes.

It sure is sad that the main reason they went in there was because her health was deteriorating...what a great call....its awesome that they had foreknowledge of that to. hmmmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I've alread debunked all this

Navy SEALs were bound to be used in the rescue, and soaps portray characters as "heroes/soldiers" often.

She she lived in Cincinnati, Ohio, she studied in Pennsylvania, she lived in Somalia at the time of kidnap

Millions of women have blonde hair and blue eyes, oh and the same build.
edit on 25/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

LOL.....i guess you got me there.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

reply to post by LadySkadi

The story was mainly focused on Jessica Buchanon, not the Dutch guy. Where are the videos of people who knew her from school, or comments on comment boards of people who knew her. Why is there only 1 picture of this girl, why her school doesnt have pics..etc. Her father cant disclose where he is going meet her? Come on

Comments from people who didn't know her?

Maybe they didn't know it was going on. The higher profile a kidnap case is, the higher the ransom price, that's a proven fact so all cases are kept quiet unless they're rescued, proven to have been murdered or the pirates release footage themselves.

I don't know what anybody from my high school are doing so that theory is out.

Her father wouldn't disclose where he's meeting her because obviously doing so would compromise the reunion and pirates or other criminals may travel there themselves to get their hands on the released hostages as well as their families and possibly the diplomats and Seals. More hostages = more potential ransom money.

Hopefully you drop this silly thread now and start to understand why the officials you despise as "having an agenda and lying" are actually doing their utmost to ensure the safety of the individuals involved.

Also, since an American is involved, of course the US media would report mostly on her.

We only found out about this in the UK a few hours ago after they'd been rescued much like we only knew about the British couple freed last year when they were already in a safe location in a different country.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

very coincidental that those attributes both fall under the SAME EXACT NAME....

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Honestly?

It sure is sad that the main reason they went in there was because her health was deteriorating...what a great call....its awesome that they had foreknowledge of that to. hmmmmmmmm

The British couple rescued last year were only saved because their health was deteriorating and the 18 month negotiations with the pirates to release them unharmed wasn't even close to being settled so our Special Forces went in and got them before they died in captivity.

Get a clue.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

ok....whatever you say my man. Its all yours to gloat in.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I have plenty clues...9 of them

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The hostages have been communicating through aid agencies and those aid agencies have been working with the two governments as well as other international agencies on behalf of the hostages, including communicating with the family. Guess that got passed you?

edit on 25-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Jessica Buchanan Somalia kidnapping is FAKE!

Ask the 9 dead Somali pirates if it was fake.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Honestly?

Oh and the "pirates" were are longer called pirates in this story, but kidnappers

The British couple rescued last year were only saved because their health was deteriorating and the 18 month negotiations with the pirates to release them unharmed wasn't even close to being settled so our Special Forces went in and got them before they died in captivity.

Get a clue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join