It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessica Buchanan Somalia kidnapping is FAKE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Well we have our hand in everyone's cookie jar

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Even if the kidnapping story is true...maybe the coincidences between the 2 stories are just that...coincidences...LMAO.....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake the flip up people!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Great catch, s&f. I was wondering how they "knew" her health was failing due to a prior infection. It seems as if they new just right where to find her and since she was so seriously ill, they now decided to rescue her....right before the SOTU. Obama, you're mah heero

This is yet another reason why the government wants control of the web. It will be harder to debunk their bunk!
edit on 25-1-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
Great catch, s&f. I was wondering how they "knew" her health was failing due to a prior infection. It seems as if they new just right where to find her and since she was so seriously ill, they now decided to rescue her....right before the SOTU. Obama, you're mah heero

This is yet another reason why the government wants control of the web. It will be harder to debunk their bunk!
edit on 25-1-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

i agree, some will say coincidence, i say NOT!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just to be clear here, so I understand the thinking going on here...

Because it may be a coincidence, it's not? Did I understand that right?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Just to be clear here, so I understand the thinking going on here...

Because it may be a coincidence, it's not? Did I understand that right?

No, some people will say all those coincidences between the 2 jessicas are just that, coincidences.

I say its NOT a coincidence that they have 8 things that are similar

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Make her go on national television then, and recount her ordeal. Make her speak, and make her produce a real birth certificate with school records.

(no sarcasm)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Her health is failing, and I bet she is going to pass away soon and they will bury her at sea! haha

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by saintsdola

JESSICA BUCHANAN (ONE LIFE TO LIVE)
1.AMERICAN
2.KIDNAPPED TWICE, ONCE AT BIRTH AND AGAIN BY HER FATHER IN 2010
3.AGE…32
4.BRODY LOVITT AS HER BOYFRIEND AND NAVY SEAL.
5.In the final episode in January 2012…. he (Brody Lovitt) mentions how he will be heading back into the Navy, but when he leaves there are hints that the two will reconcile and reunite.
6.Lived in Pennsylvania
7.The series garnered attention in 2007 for promoting awareness for Hepatitis C by having Jessica diagnosed with the disease (kidney).

JESSICA BUCHANAN (SOMALIA)
1.AMERICAN
2.KIDNAPPED
3.AGE…32
4.SAVED BY NAVY SEALS
5.Lived in Pennsylvania
6.People involved with the hostages had said earlier this month that Ms Buchanan was suffering from a possible kidney infection.

1. correct
2. not sure, but hardly relevent, it's a soap, these things happen
3. incorrect

Jessica is born on September 23, 1986 (age 27)

4. Former navy seal
5. not sure
6. correct
7. correct

1.Correct, but moved to Somalia in 2009
2.Correct, just once though
3.Correct
4.Correct, but surely sending SEALs is the best option in these cases?
5.Incorrect

born in Cincinnati, Ohio, in 2009 She moved to Hargeisa, Somalia with her Swedish husband, Erik Landemalm, who she met in Africa.

6.I can't find any references to her having Hep C.

So that leaves us with a couple of similarities, Name, American and kidnapped, and which are so coincidental you could use them to define coincidence

edit on 25/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I cannot find any October articles on her "kidnapping" help me out guys

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

1.AMERICAN
2.KIDNAPPED TWICE, ONCE AT BIRTH AND AGAIN BY HER FATHER IN 2010
3.AGE…32
4.BRODY LOVITT AS HER BOYFRIEND AND NAVY SEAL.
5.In the final episode in January 2012…. he (Brody Lovitt) mentions how he will be heading back into the Navy, but when he leaves there are hints that the two will reconcile and reunite.
6.Lived in Pennsylvania
7.The series garnered attention in 2007 for promoting awareness for Hepatitis C by having Jessica diagnosed with the disease (kidney).

1.AMERICAN
2.KIDNAPPED
3.AGE…32
4.SAVED BY NAVY SEALS
5.Lived in Pennsylvania
6.People involved with the hostages had said earlier this month that Ms Buchanan was suffering from a possible kidney infection.

1. correct
2. not sure, but hardly relevent, it's a soap, these things happen
3. incorrect

Jessica is born on September 23, 1986 (age 27)

4. Former navy seal
5. not sure
6. correct
7. correct

1.Correct, but moved to Somalia in 2009
2.Correct, just once though
3.Correct
4.Correct, but surely sending SEALs is the best option in these cases?
5.Incorrect

born in Cincinnati, Ohio, in 2009 She moved to Hargeisa, Somalia with her Swedish husband, Erik Landemalm, who she met in Africa.

6.I can't find any references to her having Hep C.

So that leaves us with a couple of similarities, Name, American and kidnapped, and which are so coincidental you could use them to define coincidence

The actress that played Jessica Buchanan is 32 and was on the board of Buchanan business in Pennsylvania

Somalia Jess...She finished school in Pennsylvania...thats what they pointed out. They claimed she had a medical problem with her Kidneys. Hep C. will effect your kidneys.
edit on 25-1-2012 by saintsdola because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

But the character of Jessica Buchanan was 27, so you cannot make that a comparison, I'm sorry, but this is about Jessica Buchanan, not the actor.

Hep C is a disease of the liver, not the kidneys.

By the way, was it really necessary to quote my entire post when it is just 2 posts above?

I only quoted yours so readers could make sense of it without having to refer back to page 1.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

But the character of Jessica Buchanan was 27, so you cannot make that a comparison, I'm sorry, but this is about Jessica Buchanan, not the actor.

By the way, was it really necessary to quote my entire post when it is just 2 posts above?

I only quoted yours so readers could make sense of it without having to refer back to page 1.

Is it also coincidence that the actress and the captive jessica look similar? Bree williamson

Oh and yes i can make the comparison, because the actress who was 32 and portrayed her was screen name jessica buchanan

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Oh yea very fishy i just read the CNN article saying it's the same Navy Seal squad who killed Bin Laden. Seriously the same squad cmon.

The Navy SEAL unit that killed al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden last year in Pakistan participated in the mission, a U.S. official said, without specifying whether any of the same individuals were on both assaults.

CNN Article

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicMT09
Oh yea very fishy i just read the CNN article saying it's the same Navy Seal squad who killed Bin Laden. Seriously the same squad cmon.

The Navy SEAL unit that killed al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden last year in Pakistan participated in the mission, a U.S. official said, without specifying whether any of the same individuals were on both assaults.

CNN Article

I thought they were killed?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by VicMT09

My thing is in the FINAL episode on One Life To Live 2 weeks ago...her ex fiance Brody (navy seal) hints that they will reunite at the very end of the program. Funny that a navy seal team re-united her back with her country.

Buchanan said he planned to fly Thursday to meet his daughter, but he could not say where that would take place. Also fishy

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
pretty bad that people pull conspiracies out of similar circumstances....
this is what happens when people take off their tin foil hats

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

No you can't, it separates the two and makes your argument invalid.

Oh, and I really don't see the difference.....ok, they are both blondes.....

And please learn how to use the reply button, there is no need to quote everything!

EDIT: The Navy Seal argument is rubbish too, it's a soap, having the SEAL boyfriend, all heroic and what not is how soaps portray some characters, the SEALs rescuing the hostages is like Britain sending the SAS to rescue hostages, it is what happens!!

Next you will tell us there is a conspiracy in that and NCIS!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Stick with your theory and i will stick with mine. Everyone has opinion...i value that.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Even if it is real, or fake - who in their right mind would sail into Somalia's waters knowing kidnappings high risk? they deserve to get kidnapped, idiots.

I know it may be an unfortunate matter, but come on guys, you'r literally asking to be kidnapped going in the areas - its extremely volatile and unless your strapped with some good weapons, or part of a the military then wtf are you honestly doing in Somali's waters...really, wtf.

There was a case last year where two elderly English people got kidnapped and their families ended up paying a ransom..I said the same thing - wtf was they thinking. . .

Actually, most of the more recent cases have seen Somali pirates kidnapping people from resorts and hotels in Ethiopia and then dragging them across the border into Somalia so....

And the idea a kidnapping was faked is beyond ludicrous, sorry.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join