It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Solar Flares Effects on Humans.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I have been feeling energy as of late. I was on the bandwagon at first that this might be an astral energy change. But then I smartened up. I realized in the time I have been feeling these surges of energy, solar flares have been consistently flying at our planet. I can feel the common the day before one lands and the night and morning it does land I am unable to sleep. My brain is unable to slow down. I worry about future, present and past. My mind runs at mach 8. But on top of that, emotionality between me and my friends and loved one slip. My normal self is filled with an energy my body copes with by releasing as anger. One of my rather nasty habits. However, this last solar flare that had landed has made a rather large impact between me and my girlfriend. We consider ourselves to be rather serious. However, in the last day we have gone from tight nit to hardly associates.

(EDIT)We began noticing many new symptoms.

Time and space are beginning to wobble even more erratically than before.
We seem to be loosing track of time easily.
We lose words when we are speaking.
The day simply disappears.
We are not sleeping very well... again.
There is lots of tossing and turning in the night and many are having unusual dreams.
We are feeling huge power surges in the body followed by energy drops.
There were many reports of nausea, and body aches and pains and dizziness.
Many feel deep grief.
Some feel like they were walking on water (ungrounded).
Others said that when they closed their eyes at night, everything is spinning.
There have been,
visual disturbances
inner ear issues
buzzing in ears
throat and thyroid issues
cold fever
even a weird symptom of having tongue dryness

I did some research on the subject to verify what it is my friends, girlfriend and I have been feeling.
Carlini Institute

That page covers alot of what the Mayans have said. As time goes on the more I can feel these influxes. I can feel the gradual wave the day before and then the huge come up when a solar flare lands.

I guess what I am looking for is anybody else that has been feeling like this. If you have, elaborate more on how it is effecting you.
edit on 25-1-2012 by AaronWilson because: Sysmptoms

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It hadn't occurred to me until just now, but my wife has been having headaches/body-aches and nausea for the past few days and I'm starting to wonder if it has anything to do with this latest CME...

Suppose it's time to write things down for the next time this happens...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think there is a statistical increase in human accidents in or just after a solar storm.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Is it statistically significant before you notice it?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well I sleep no problem usually but the last couple of days I've been unable to 'drop off', my mind racing and also surges of energy but no energy dips.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The OP's summary is what I and my wife had experienced too.
Phyisical effects:
- sleep disorders - one is sleepy at inappropriate times, and wakes up and stays up at night
- chronic pains, inflammations get worse
- general physical weakness and higher tension - heart etc.
- lack of muscle coordination
- lack of normal appetite
- lack of sexual desire
- headaches, belly aches

Psychological effects:
- sharpening conflicts, lack of patience
- depression
- forgetting words, missing appropriate expression
- past issues haunting one as if they were present
- sadness and hopelessness, lack of motivation to go about daily business

Transpersonal effects:
- a general feeling that evil forces, or stagnation rule the world

This was observed at other times in the past few years at major soalr flares, but this one was really serious.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

I can feel the come up of the internal energy the day before a solar flare normally hits Earth or passes Earth. The day it normally hits or passes is when the energy is at the peak as I call it. That is when I cannot sleep, hunger seems to vanish, wondering mind, worry and my coping mechanism, anger.

I am constantly on top of solar activity so I normally know when to expect these fluxes in energy. I keep Valerian root and melatonin to help ease sleep.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Everyone I have talked to in a relationship including myself have had that one as a reoccurring conflict during these influxes.

"past issues haunting one as if they were present"

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

I have had the worst headache and kinda feel dizzy confusion...my two girls have complained of stomach aches the past few days too..never really thought much about solar flares causing this..but maybe.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have noticed some things happening here at home with myself and my kids. I that it was odd, but I didn't make the solar flare connection. I have been feeling very exhausted, and having way out there dreams. I have also noticed that I'm having some serious anger flares happening.

My oldest son, last night at dinner just all of a sudden got ever upset and he didn't know why. He said he felt like crying, but didn't know why. He's also been having tummy issues. My middle child has been falling asleep in the afternoons, he never does that,as well has acting dizzy.The baby has been extra grumpy, and not taking his naps as usual. My husband hasn't really shown any signs to me, he's always kind of a butt munch, so I'm not sure there.

edit on 25-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The last couple of days, I have had headaches. Last night during one of these headaches (which I normally don't get) I had a sudden and severe enough one that I had to quit working for the day.

The headaches (oh and nausea) would not go away, even with meds.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

There were many reports of nausea, and body aches and pains and dizziness.

Both my husband and I have had dizziness on and off for days. It got so bad he actually went to the doctor...and I have RARELY (in 23 years) known him to go to the doctor for anything other than routine physicals. We've also both had headaches, which is also atypical.

EDIT: After typing this, I went to the Carlini link from the OP, and found this:

Solar flares can cause us to be nervous, anxiousness, worrisome, jittery, dizzy, shaky, irritable, lethargic, exhausted, have short term memory problems and heart palpitations, feel nauseous, queasy, and to have prolonged head pressure and headaches.

The dizziness, head pressure, and headaches sound EXACTLY like what my husband and I have been experiencing.

Since our bodies are primarily energy (at the atomic level), it makes sense that "energy" from the sun COULD have an effect upon our bodies. VERY interesting.
edit on 25-1-2012 by GeorgiaGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I was freaked out yesterday, nothing made sense, nothing to look forward too. Today a little better but I worry about tonight.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well I am not sure if it has anything to do with the solar storms, but I have been doing good work wise, being successful in business the past couple of days, seem to have more mental energy and sharper with my words..

I dunno, I have quit smoking for 3 months now as of the 27th of this month, and my next goal is to stop consuming alcohol, and focus more on meditation, and spend less time on ats when I am bored.. Provoking nitwits on ATS used to be amusing for me, but now its just stupid, for five years now I have heard it all..

I am not sure if the solar flares really effect our lives that much, but who knows... My life is defiantly changing thou my life is getting better now.. Middle age is a pretty nice age to live in.

good point OP..

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lBLaCkOuTl
Well I sleep no problem usually but the last couple of days I've been unable to 'drop off', my mind racing and also surges of energy but no energy dips.

I was complaining about this at midnight last night. My mind was racing for no reason.. No anxiety or anything, yet, I could not for the life of me fall into sleep. I wanted to, my body wanted to, but as soon as I would close my eyes, my mind would race off into the dumbest stuff that should not have kept me awake.

Early this morning, I get up as though I had slept all night. I dont think I slept a wink. This does not happen to me. I can sleep at the drop of a hat. I didnt stay up late the night before, I actually went to bed early. I didnt wake up late. I only had 8 hours or a lil less).

Very weird night!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

LOL sorry had to add this... My boss JUST walked in and said the same thing. He didnt sleep worth a crap last night.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Those of you in situations where whole families are suffering headaches, dizziness, nausea, etc., please just rule out other issues, like carbon monoxide poisoning in your home. This is the time of year when carbon monoxide poisoning kills whole families. I have heard many times in the news where families thought they all had the flu at the same time with the symptoms mentioned above - and were actually being slowly poisoned by a continous leak of carbon monoxide.

Just something to rule out.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
My wife teaches yoga. She asked her disciples today and none of them slept well for two days (we are in Europe so it is 6-9 hours difference).

As for relationship issues, astrology confirms that theme now. We were not sure it was going to be this dramatic though. Astrology does not predict solar flares. We would have to study the various cycles of the Sun itself for that and science is just beginning to form some theories on this subject.

Those that disallow astrology, please just jump over this part.
So: Mars just went into retrograde right at the peak of the solar flare, which stressed out a normally problematic Saturn-Jupiter opposition (in the sign of relationships versus the sign of impulsiveness), and Uranus squaring Pluto. Mars is a more aggressive, impatient energy, and any retrograde means confronting the past. This also involves headaches with some people (Mesha is like Aries).

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I can certainly confirm that this is not the case here...we have NO gas lines whatsoever coming into our home..

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wow... I have experienced some of these symptoms too. My 6 year old has been having anger issue for the last 3 days. I never really gave thought as to solar flares effects on humans. But why are we just now paying more than average attention to solar flares? I don't remember solar flares being such a big issue 10 to 20 years ago.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join