It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Solar Flares Effects on Humans.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

It could be, kind of like when one person yawns and everyone else follows. I first saw those cool looking graphics on the news 2 days ago , so maybe I bought into the hype too, but I really don't feel tired, and that's what's strange to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You are not the only one experiencing these symptoms...humankind is evolving or ascending to a new level of consciousness...the solar flares are the causes of course because the sun is pushing our evolution, which will be a metaphysical one...

Okay i cant figure out how to emb videos so here is the link...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-1-2012 by twinsoulz23 because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

Humanity is heading toward a better direction, just wait and see

This video talks about the solar flares as well as the SYMPTOMS they cause:

www.youtube.com...

----1Love
edit on 26-1-2012 by twinsoulz23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbc650mike
reply to post by andersensrm

It could be, kind of like when one person yawns and everyone else follows. I first saw those cool looking graphics on the news 2 days ago , so maybe I bought into the hype too, but I really don't feel tired, and that's what's strange to me.

Exactly what I was thinking. But I could be wrong to, just a thought. I don't have any of these "feelings" that I see a lot of people claiming to have, I guess I have just always thought about life, and its origins, and dimensions, so its nothing new to me. I don't feel "awakened" to anything.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig

Originally posted by Kokatsi

Originally posted by Sorgmodig
I haven't been sleeping good for quite a while now, and I wake up feeling like crap.
My throat has been itchy and my nose cloggs up all the time, also, my eyes are red and irritated.
I think its becuase of the mild winter. the fungus is really growing!

What sort of fungus?
Some slimy blue-white fluffy cotton-looking grew all over my windows.

That's probably Aspergillus Fumigata.
Pretty dangerous to inhale spores. Kill 'em off with chloride or lye then eat antifungal foods for a while - quit sugar etc. Use strong aromatic drops like lavender.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Textreply to post by Kokatsi

I been feeling the same, some people can realize that something´s not quite right, I don´t know what it is, but you can definetly get the feeling that something´s wrong.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
reply to post by kaylaluv

I can certainly confirm that this is not the case here...we have NO gas lines whatsoever coming into our home..

You seem to be under the impression that gas is the only source of carbon monoxide

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join