It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange noises reported around North Battleford

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Thanks Tarifa - we can safely throw that video into the fake pile without any more adieu then,

Good work!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
2012 Apart..
mayan Calendar Apart...
Multi Dimensions Apart
Pole Shift Apart..

Lets put everything behind..what do we have left in our hands? a strange noise which is being reported..which is a real phenomena..and for which I would like to find the answers to what is causing it...

First of All we have to admit that the hoaxers and idiots succeeded in ridiculing the event...

what hurts me the most is they call us seekers of the truth about the strange sound stupids and easily fooled..what my message is..millions are to date being fooled by the Bible story, and my guess is many of the hoaxers are still being fooled by the Jesus story ..that is how easily people can be fooled..a story going on for thousands of years based on book manipulated, re-written hundreds of times and people build their own faith on it

Now what i am not satisfied with is the way the Expert explained the phenomena..

University of Saskatchewan professor Jean-Pierre St. Maurice says there is a natural explanation. "Somehow they are picking up noise from an electrical antenna that is there. That is electromagnetic noise." St. Maurice says its normal and there is nothing to worry about. Whether a scientific explanation will satisfy all the people who heard something they can't explain is up in the air.

lets focus on this part..

"Somehow they are picking up noise from an electrical antenna that is there. That is electromagnetic noise."

1st there is the use of the word..Somehow..

somehow [ˈsʌmˌhaʊ] adv
1. in some unspecified way
2. Also somehow or other by any means that are necessary

It pretty clear that no explanation was given..

also about this part..

picking up noise from an electrical antenna that is there

this doesnt explain the phenomena elsewhere in the world...

what I mean is that if we put aside the Hoaxes, and the Expert review we will be left in hand with the following :

The Phenomena is Real
We dont know anything about it

edit on 27-1-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Wow, well your close by then. I dont know what to wish you, that you hear it,
or that you dont hear it.

Its such an eerie sound, very much would give me the willies..

I dont think that all those folks are making it up, too many on the same night,
same area all independently hear it and report it.

Got tin foil?

Take care!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by tarifa37

Good memory there Tarifa,
Nice catch.

They are doing exercises in L/A with special forces....
losangeles.cbslocal.com...

However, that video you posted is from 2010, and no trumpet sounds.
So, its really too bad that others are now adding fakes into the mix..

edit on 27-1-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

Agreed! We will have to be constantly aware that there are a lot of fakes circulating out there... Multiple witnesses would be helpful - particularly, multiple videos of the same event. I live in an incredibly quiet area here - no towns, cities, airports etc., and can hear my neighbors' dog scratching his fleas from 2 blocks - yet I've yet to hear a single weird sound in the the sky - yet....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

reply to post by jimbo999

Wow, well your close by then. I dont know what to wish you, that you hear it,
or that you dont hear it.

Its such an eerie sound, very much would give me the willies..

I dont think that all those folks are making it up, too many on the same night,
same area all independently hear it and report it.

Got tin foil?

Take care!

I've been lucky enough (?) to witness a few very strange things over the years (luckily with other witnesses, so my sanity seems stable..), so kinda want to hear this thing if it really exists. Maybe I'll feel differently if/when I do - but right now, curiosity is my overriding emotion on this phenomenon...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Yes, I saw the TV interview with the scientist in Canada. Funny as hell in a way, irritating in another sense. This guy is I believe, French Canadian and his English is atrocious!! We are a bi-lingual country, and that's fair enough. But for heck's sake - hire someone who speaks the local lingo of the area will ya!!! Jeez! As for his explanation?? Errmmm...yep. Whatever you say buddy....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I think time will tell. If people keep hearing these sounds, and reporting them,
thats going to make a big difference in determination.

I hope that the ones who hear post it, video it and blog it too.
The hoaxers are fairly easy to spot, at least in my opinion.

I am cautious to bring religion into this at all. I think it just clouds the issue,
so I leave that out. Peoples faiths are extremely varied these days, everyone has an
opinion. I am one to leave judging that aside altogether, unless it were to become undeniable.
Were not there yet.

Keep up the good work everyone!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

true about religion..apologies for that!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

No worries, I just try to show respect for opinions,
and ...well there are just so many opinions.

Makes it a challenge!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Following is an interview with one of the hoaxers :

disgusting nonetheless at least for us truth seekers

Q: Why did you make it?
A: “I made it because I was surprised at the attention the Conklin video was getting, and the friends on my Facebook friends list were voicing their fear, which I think is wrong. I easily found that the Conklin video and I believe the Ukraine video has the exact same audio on them (hello Tropical birds in Conklin), so I decided that I had to share my knowledge. I made the video to show my friends and family how easy it was (literally less than five minutes of my life to make the video and upload it) to make something like that, and how they shouldn’t believe everything they see online, and should especially not get fearful.”

"ow they shouldn’t believe everything they see online" - Thank you so much as if we dont know noob

Q: Are you surprised how many hits it got?
A: “Very. I did not intend for the video to be uploaded to YouTube, at all. Some stranger who saw my video on a mutual friend’s Facebook page copied it to his computer and uploaded. Since seeing it uploaded I was at war with myself, torn between making him take it down or not. I got sick of people debating whether it was real or not and messaged him saying to say the video was made to show how easy it was to make such videos. Of course my curiosity was very high as to how many hits the video would keep getting, which is why I let him keep it up. I am a bit shocked and saddened that this is getting so much attention, when there are so many other important things going on in the world and deserves people’s attention.”

What i really want is to tell this person is that we were never interested n the trumpet sound like...you can see from my thread..Are we paying attention enough? Strange Sounds in the sky, (Trust me there is loads of true material reagrding this phenomena..there is no need for trumpet like BS)

what would you like to tell this liar?..what is your message ?

for those who would like to read the interview here

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Well, here is another video from Vancouver BC

1/20 2012 2:35 am...

Person sounds very scared, and goes outside while sound continues.
No birds, sounds similar but not exactly the same...

That's not far from where I live! Last week too and I missed it. Well it's 12:30 am now, maybe I'll take a drive out ...

This one very easy to debunk (as many other stupid skysound hoax videos):
If you listen to it with headphones, you will clearly hear that the "skysound" is a STEREO sound file while the camera sound is MONO. Busted!

Ko3
edit on 27-1-2012 by kid_of_3NKi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

nice debunk..i still have to hear it myself since i dont have audio atm..but if its true nice catch!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Yeah, he pretty much gives himself away in his ramblings.

He says he is tired of hearing about it

So he decides to make fun of it.

I agree, the trumpets are to me not as intriqueing. The real noises,
rumblings, metallic sounds are the ones that seem key.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

being honest I compare it to this..

i know my car..

if there is a strange noise coming out of the engine i would know

and I would go to the mechanic..

it could only be a loose belt..or it could be the ECU

but the thing is something is not as meant to be

and this is the same with our planet's engine..

it is generating a strange sound..so definately..it could be nothing wrong ..but something is going on

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

nice debunk..i still have to hear it myself since i dont have audio atm..but if its true nice catch!!

I have noticed that on a few other skysound videos as well (haven't saved the links though). That stereo-on-mono check is an easy way to debunk a part of those hoaxes, so if possible listen to the vids with headphones.

Ko3

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by specialk611

I think something is happening too. I *feel* it all over. I just can't put my finger on it. It's been around for the past couple of years, this energy, just building and increasing..... to where it feels like something is going to pop. When the EQ and tsunami hit in Japan, I felt the pressure release for awhile. But now that same pressure is back. I don't know how to explain this.

I'm reading the comments on the youtube videos, and all I see are people immediately discounting them and calling them fakes. Granted, it's very obvious that there are some that have been hoaxed.... even I can tell when the same sound track is playing with a new scene. But there are still a few, that I believe are very real.

You can't hoax a hand full of people in a town, calling up the mayor to ask what the noises are in the night, or the other citizens who were awakened by it. If someone is outside creating this sound, then they would have to be doing so with some elaborate sound equipment, and, they would have to be traveling all over to replicate these sounds.

I also agree that I've heard snow plows and dump trucks and these sounds are not that.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Well.. as much as ide like to say.. this is real guys... ide never had known about ur site or anything else but I experienced the same thing tonight.. I looked it up on da goog and ended up finding something I didn't expect.. kept digging and ended up here. There's alot of pure crap on this sight but this is something I'll agree on. When I heard it it scared me.. I'm a #in veteran.. I've heard it all.. but there was just something about it that scared the piss outta me.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jwgarnett

As a matter of fact I live in GA in the US so its now 6 am here... ihavent gotten any sleep and che ked my pulse rate immediately after.. clocked in at 180+ ... I've been in fire fights and never gotten that high... it was like the planet screamed.. at first I thought maybe incoming missle or bomber.. then I thought maybe a fleet of propped airplanes flying in circles.. then I thought an airliner lost its instruments and was flying too low and in circles to re adjust heading... it lasted 17 min.. thought maybe a solar storm caused it to have mech malfunction.. but after 5 min I had already decided I didn't know what the # it was. Nothing like anything I've ever heard...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jwgarnett
reply to post by jwgarnett

As a matter of fact I live in GA in the US so its now 6 am here... ihavent gotten any sleep and che ked my pulse rate immediately after.. clocked in at 180+ ... I've been in fire fights and never gotten that high... it was like the planet screamed.. at first I thought maybe incoming missle or bomber.. then I thought maybe a fleet of propped airplanes flying in circles.. then I thought an airliner lost its instruments and was flying too low and in circles to re adjust heading... it lasted 17 min.. thought maybe a solar storm caused it to have mech malfunction.. but after 5 min I had already decided I didn't know what the # it was. Nothing like anything I've ever heard...

Thanks for your input. I hope you're ok.

With all respect, a lot of people assume many of the things discussed here as 'pure crap', until they've experienced something first hand.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

With all respect MOST of the things on ATS are pure crap. But it doesn't stop a huge percentage of people from believing them.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join