It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found out a family friend was Abducted by aliens and had her baby taken!?!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Human fetuses disappear from wombs with no reasonable explanation yet the medical community just shrugs their shoulders and move on? Total BS.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I have seen very, very bad examples of so called "hypnotic regression" and uncovering alleged "Alien Abductions", this is why i am VERY careful buying anything at face-value when it comes to abductions who have been discovered while under Hypnosis.

One example was in a documentary featuring John Mack (i think it was "Touched") where he LITERALLY fed the subjects which his ideas and just asked them to confirm with "yes" or "no" whatever HE told them.

Example (from the back of my head):
Q:"And those beings, they were those small, gray Aliens, right?"
A: "Yes".

This is not discovering some alien abduction using Hypnosis, this is plain BS.

I was a little shocked to see this since i used to read a LOT of Mack, Hopkins etc. in the past and i knew about the criticism such "regression therapies" faced from skeptics in regards to the hypnotists leading the subjects - and in this movie it was VERY obvious how the subjects were led - so i am VERY skeptical about this whole subject still.
edit on 26-1-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Not only were they led by Mack, Hopkins and Jacobs they knew about their involvement in the abduction scene before seeing them.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Simply read the books by Harvard Psychiatrist Dr. John Mack about abductions...there are several documented instances of this having occured.

I have read Doctor Mack's books, and thank you for bringing them up. Very enlightening for those who want to know about these things. Dr. Mack is a no BS kind of guy, and he states it plainly.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

This post made me laugh purely because of the silly assumption that someone going through what she did would pretend aliens took it and pretend she and her husband were abducted numerous times. And then you got a lot of stars for saying such nonsense without knowing the woman in question or being around her at the time as the OP was. Shame on you and those who starred your post.

Pretty harsh there, curious7, and completely off topic, obviously a troll post. Have any information to contribute? If now, please go away. There are other threads. As someone who has had the ET experience, not once, but several times, I can assure you it is not just made up, it is very real for those it happens to. Don't laugh at that which you have no understanding of.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by BO XIAN

Human fetuses disappear from wombs with no reasonable explanation yet the medical community just shrugs their shoulders and move on? Total BS.

They don't and there is a name for it....'a Blighted Ovum'...Google is only a click away!!

OP I find this story fascinating, thank you for sharing! I do hope curiosity get's the better of your Mother and this is brought up again.

I understand sensitivity is needed, but I always think that this is what we expect a person would prefer, i.e not mentioning traumatic things for fear of upsetting them. I have found that people often thank me for bringing things up, they feel I understand them and it's a good release as everybody else clams up.

There are always two ways to look at things....it just depends on relationships in the first place. I understand that in your position, only being the son of her friend, she could see it as snooping. Whereas your Mother has a genuine bond with her. I'm not insinuating you have no connection with Sue, like I said it depends on the relationship in the first place. There are a handful of my Mother's friends who I could quite easily talk to about anything, then other's who I would not dream of speaking to in anything other than a 'you are my Mother's friend' kind of way!

Anyway, it is quite an interesting read. I really hope you can get more from it.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by BO XIAN

In multiple pregnancies, such as those caused through IVF yes they do. However it's still usually accompanied with some bleeding.
The quandary here is the lady in question mentioned no such bleed that should follow a miscarriage, nor did the docs seem to follow up with a Dilation and Curettage.
As mentioned above, blighted ovum's do occur and though women may be given the option to wait to expel what's left naturally, it can take so long the docs usually prefer to perform a little procedure to remove it.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

This post made me laugh purely because of the silly assumption that someone going through what she did would pretend aliens took it and pretend she and her husband were abducted numerous times. And then you got a lot of stars for saying such nonsense without knowing the woman in question or being around her at the time as the OP was. Shame on you and those who starred your post.

Pretty harsh there, curious7, and completely off topic, obviously a troll post. Have any information to contribute? If now, please go away. There are other threads. As someone who has had the ET experience, not once, but several times, I can assure you it is not just made up, it is very real for those it happens to. Don't laugh at that which you have no understanding of.
I totally agree with you automan..I have had problems with curious 7 as well...To curious 7..The only thing i see you post on is threads about the paranormal and aliens....and then you only put down the ops...you need to get a grip or get off of this conspiracy site curious 7......Your bashing is not what this site is about and you are so off topic....In reference to the op...You have every right to post your apionions here...This is a conspiracy site....I can only hope if this has happened to our family with the alien..that all will be ok....good luck.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Sorry i said auto man...lol...i am a past abductee my self..and can totally relate to this big time.....thank you for defending the op....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

reply to post by nh_ee

Simply read the books by Harvard Psychiatrist Dr. John Mack about abductions...there are several documented instances of this having occured.

I have read Doctor Mack's books, and thank you for bringing them up. Very enlightening for those who want to know about these things. Dr. Mack is a no BS kind of guy, and he states it plainly.

John Mack believed his own work, so did Hopkins and Jacobs. They weren't knowingly lying. They did however lose their objectivity early on which is why their work can't be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Their works will never be taken seriously for one simple reason: aliens
edit on 27-1-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

If you guys file complaint against him on this forum, you can probably have him limited in his responses, or at least warned about it. The staff here are pretty fair about things....generally.

Honestly, if you haven't experience it yourself, you really have no place commenting at all. It's kind of like any male telling any female that their periods or childbirth isn't really that bad. WTFrU2comment!??!!!1½ Seriously. Live through it, then comment. If you haven't experienced it but are interested, please do comment and question, but to ridicule and belittle is unacceptable and I think staff are clear on that. A multiple complaint about these trolls won't go amiss. Something will be done, I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

The medical community couldn't give a rat's arse about much of anything. Missing fetuses that they cannot explain are really not of interest. If it were, do you think they wouldn't have an explanation ready? Do you think they can really research it?` It's kind of like researching SHC (Spontaneous Human Combustion). How do you prepare for it? What do you look for? How do you screen? Should they put some targeted question on admissions forms? I mean, what are you saying? Do you even know? Or are you just here to give $#!7? If you are, then don't. It's neither desirable nor beneficial to anyone.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

Originally posted by Mnemicrsl
Are you guys still in touch? Can you get your hands on his drawings? Super interesting.

I second that. Get scans of the drawings from both and try to interview her for a complete set of details from all 3 occurrences and please report back here.

I would love to but its not gonna happen, apart from the fact I dont live in Australia anymore this is not something the lady wishes to discuss and as a family friend Im going to respect that.

I can see no way of getting hold of or even finding out if the drawings are still around without being massively insensitive

You (or your Mother) may decide to send a sensitively worded letter to her asking about it to open up a discussion of your interest. She may surprise you and be willing to talk. If not, then drop it. She may be more eager to share than you think. Don't self censor this before it's begun. You'd be prejudging the situation.

EDIT:
I just read some of the OP later posts. You have her full name and she can easily be tracked down via web searches. Contact her yourself and diplomatically approach the subject. Most abductees are more than willing to tell someone who is interested in them and willing to take them seriously. With a story that compelling why drop it? If this turns out to be true, she will very likely be eager to share it with you. You risk nothing by trying to follow up on this.
edit on 27-1-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

If I didnt know this lady personally I would definately chase it up, I asked my Mum if I could perhaps bring it up to her but she said she didnt want Sue to know we had discussed her business.

Unfortunately I cant take it any further, if there was nayway I could I would trust me on that

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ok back to the thread topic away from 'does alien exists are UFOs real etc' - I never had any certain clues if such stories are not just dreams. Although.. if your parents or relatives feel frustrated about it something may have happened but you gotta check they dont do drugs, alochol, any of that kind and are mentally OK to say it could be real.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
They know how to make babies and they know how to take the babies, what they don't know is how to raise them.
they don't understand that a baby and children need a mother. They don't understand about the communication between a mother and baby, they don't understand the safety a baby feels being wrapped up in a soft blanket, they don't understand the need for a baby to hear a music box as it falls to sleep, they don't understand the comfort a baby gets from sucking a dummy.

there teenagers are feral and out of control, and left run a muck.

Don't get me wrong they are really smart, but they are also dumb as dog poo when it comes to this.

Well, then, they should keep their damn probe in their pants.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Ok back to the thread topic away from 'does alien exists are UFOs real etc' - I never had any certain clues if such stories are not just dreams. Although.. if your parents or relatives feel frustrated about it something may have happened but you gotta check they dont do drugs, alochol, any of that kind and are mentally OK to say it could be real.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

These stories are not dreams. Sometimes some sort of physical evidence is present, minor details, and sometimes even there are entire families involved.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Nice one, Made me spit my water all over the cat LOL

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Ok. I PROBABLY should let Curious7 reply to this, but.....I'm going to temp the fates and do this anyway. Hope I don't step on any toes or tread where I shouldn't. But here's my thing....I think people have interpreted Curious7's post backwards. I did too, at first. And I thought he was being mean, but then I noticed that he wasn't saying that it was a silly assumption that she was abducted by aliens, but that it was a silly assumption that the poster made about her when they said they believed she made the story up. And then expressed his dislike of the post getting so many stars from people when was the poster who said she made it up didn't even know the women and wasn't there when the OP knew her.

Again, If I'm overstepping or am myself misinterpreting this post, I apoligize, but I saw a lot of people saying something similar and I just think the meaning was missed. Like I said, I read it the other way, too at first.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
When you become pregnant, your body releases a hormone called HCG, Human Chorianic Gonadotropin made by the developing embryo right after conception. HCG can be measured by blood or urine testing. The levels of HCG rise as the development of the embryo and placenta continue, pretty much by a weekly basis.

There are many other hormone changes that take place, including the increase in progesterone, which can also be measured.

My point is this, I realize it would be difficult to prove the removal of a fetus from a woman's uterus, if done by aliens, however, it is possible to have some blood work done to see what the levels of HCG and progesterone are if the fetus comes up missing. It would be interesting to see what those levels are.

When a pregnancy ends, either by miscarriage or birth, the level of HCG dramatically falls, but there are still traces of this hormone in the body, at least enough to see if there was an actual pregnancy that took place, among other evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join