It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Give The State of The Union Address!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
ROFL did he just use a milk spill as an example so that federal agencies don't intervene?.....

link   
As a disclaimer, I have to say that I do not support Obama at all......but you mean to tell me that Romney and Gingrich have a chance in hell to compete with Obama on the debate stage when he is pulling the rug out from underneath their feet in this speech?

Like Obama or not, he is handing their asses back to them. Especially on energy policy.

link   
The race to the November election is Officially on!!

So far this has been a masterful speech, with the President looking much like he did in 08...

We know that most everything he has said will not happen, but he will be able to use that against his opponent this summer..

Oh the benefits of having 90 mins alone on the bully pulpit, on ALL major networks in primetime, to launch a candidacy, folks this is a huge advantage that his campaign has taken advantage of...

(contrast this to the Rep debate last night, where you basically had a slugfest on stage with folks attacking each other.. bet they wish they had a bully pulpit in Primetime...)

The President leaves for a 3 day trip to five of the battleground states tomorrow... good strategy... ride the wave of tonight's speech..

This is going to be a wild few weeks with the Republicans trying to narrow their field to one candidate, because the longer it takes, the more ground they will need to catch up on Obama...

Me? right leaning - independent, not a fan of the POTUS at all, although I have been called a Right wing Liberal on the Politics show
But I have much more disdain for the entire CONGRESS...

Send them all home!!

edit on Tue, 24 Jan 2012 20:52:29 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: clarity

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhioPariah
I keep hearing strange digital sounds during the applause. It's kind of freaking me out a little. Anybody else hearing that?
I am not hearing it currently. But I have been hearing it in general from the tv lately...I thought I was crazy and hearing things!

link   
No more bail out's...

Wow...shouldn't of done it in the first place!

link   
reply to post by SG-17

Yeah like the bridge to nowhere the Boston's big digg that take 20 years and cost billions in fraud and waste

People who live in their respective areas pay property taxes for that.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
LMAO did you hear that. ok, Blue elephants eating green gummy bears with be at your local theater folks. This presentation is just crazy. what did you just say....

Mercury.... what about the vaccines?
Food is safe... what about GMO?
You won't go back to the days of wall street? what about your donations huh?

how about you step down and put Ron Paul in power. I think we can trust his word.

link   
Does anyone else watch this JUST to watch all the facial expressions of those there that they capture while he speaks?
I swear I thought I saw Boehner fight himself from doing a big eye roll! I saw the twitch!!

Otherwise, all I hear is blah blah blah blah.......because I really do not care about his campaigning right now!

I mean, anyone standing up there is going to say what we want to hear......we all know this....but putting it into action is another thing.....

Just be quiet and do it! Then tell us about it after it is done!

ETA....did anyone just see the light reflectons that made it look like rays from heaven shining down?

edit on January 24th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by jerryznv

And you think Nuclear is clean?

link   
I have heard more solutions with specifics in this speech than I have in all GOP debates put together.

And yes, being an incumbant has it's perks...deal with it.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
reply to post by jerryznv

And you think Nuclear is clean?

Not really...wind, solar, geothermal, etc...those are clean!

link   
Eric Holder is going
to head a new unit of government
that suppose to *look over the banks
and there lending practices*...

I mean because Fast and Furious was
such a success lets give the idiot
who ran it a promotion.

link   
I dont understand this constant standing up and clapping. Is it tradition?
Its very UnBritish. lol

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I usually disagree with you.....but you are right. The GOP has no solutions!

Well, except Ron Paul!

link   
It's so funny that people just seem to forget that Bush did the bank bailouts...not Obama.

link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Good to see your still fighting for your boy Outkast...Do you like everything he is saying thus far?

link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Wow, we think alike!

I noticed the rays from heaven..lol and the expression of everyone there thinking.... REally

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Kudos to Congressman Lamborn from Colorado Springs who boycotted tonight's Obamafest.

www.chicagotribune.com...

Lamborn's office tells FOX31 Denver that he "respects the President personally, and the office of the President", but "is doing this to send a clear message that he does not support the policies of Barack Obama, that they have hurt our country."

link   

Originally posted by HighChris
Hes just feeding the public more lies and promises which he wont go through with , if he wants to create a cleaner energy , whats up with ColdFusion from nasa ?

NASA's annual budget is $18 billion. If even a third of the $802 billion saved by ending the Iraq War was given to NASA we'd have a replacement for the shuttle by the end of the year, a Moon base by 2015, and we'd have a man on Mars by 2020.

link   

Originally posted by Wetpaint72

Originally posted by OhioPariah
I keep hearing strange digital sounds during the applause. It's kind of freaking me out a little. Anybody else hearing that?
I am not hearing it currently. But I have been hearing it in general from the tv lately...I thought I was crazy and hearing things!

Maybe it's the MSNBC feed I'm watching. I'm not a believer in most of the topics discussed here, I just visit because I find ATS's topics as compelling fiction...but this, now, I just don't know... I may be crossing over to the fringe. God help me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join