It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikipedia categorizes 9/11 truth as 'denialism'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by huh2142

Originally posted by pshea38
Julian Assange and wikileaks is another 9/11 inside-job truth denier and his
as well as wikipedia's stance should tell you all you need to know about these
organisations.

Unfortunately people still are not getting the fact that 9/11 was nothing more
than a massive hoax and Fakery extravaganza.
The proof is there! You just got to take the time!

www.cluesforum.info
www.septemberclues.info

The above is a perfect example of denialism. Reality is denied and an alternate reality is created.

Haha! I deny your genuity and affirm your narrow mindedness and short sightedness.
Thousands of pages of intelligent and damning video and photographic analysis
and it's all some sort of drastic and deluded escapism concocted as a form of coping
mechanism in the minds of some severely traumatised individuals.
Bollocks it is! No-one is forcing anything down my throat or pulling any wool over my
eyes. I can see with abundant clarity that the vast amount of evidence presented PROVES
what is proposed to be true!

9/11 was a Fakery extravaganza encorporating fake video and photographs,
fake victims and fake eye-witness testimony.

www.cluesforum.info
www.septemberclues.info

Do yourself a favour!

Fakery Fakery Everywhere.
And we lap it all up.

Fakery Is Their Modus Operandi

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

This post, and the references used, should act as the "Poster Boy" to epitomize the point of that Wikipedia article.

It is 'denialism' at its most extreme. It is also very telling when a majority of those who are self-described "truthers" walk away in shame, and disavow any relationship with anyone who continues to promote this nonsense as the "Simon Shack" presents.

It's absolute bunk.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

But the physicists have to square this with Newtonian Physics. So why haven't they built models and talked about distribution of mass in ALL SKYSCRAPERS so they can hold themselves up?

psik

Because they cannot defend the indefensible.
Their continuing silence on these and other essential matters is indicative of
just how sold-out these entities are, and exactly how large this conspiracy really is.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by pshea38

This post, and the references used, should act as the "Poster Boy" to epitomize the point of that Wikipedia article.

It is 'denialism' at its most extreme. It is also very telling when a majority of those who are self-described "truthers" walk away in shame, and disavow any relationship with anyone who continues to promote this nonsense as the "Simon Shack" presents.

It's absolute bunk.

As I have related before mr.bird, I know your game.
You are a shame to mankind.
edit on 24-1-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
The 9/11 psychology of the last decade has become more important than what happened on 9/11.

The physics profession alone should have resolved much of this in 2002. But how can they now announce that it is easy to understand why airliners could not have done it after TEN YEARS?

So either it is stupid to believe that airliners could not do it

or

It is stupid to believe that airliners could do it.

So one of two large groups of people would have to admit they have been stupid for ten years to truly resolve this issue.

But the physicists have to square this with Newtonian Physics. So why haven't they built models and talked about distribution of mass in ALL SKYSCRAPERS so they can hold themselves up?

psik

In my opinion, the physicists that believe the planes and fire dunit have a better grasp of the physics involved than you do. You have spent 10 years saying they are wrong. If you were serious about your position you would have gotten a Doctorate in Physics and proved your theory correct. Instead you are content to gripe about something you do not understand on a internet forum where you can continuously pat yourself on the back without having to actually do any work. Keep up the good work.

edit on 24-1-2012 by huh2142 because: Fixed a typo: Replaced "the physicists the" with "the physicists that"

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I guess I need to repeat my reply several thousand times more to make it more true.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
wikipedia didn't do anything, some human out there manipulated it's content for their specific agenda.

also BUILDING 7, people. that's the dead giveaway, if you can't see that, then you never will.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

You have been lied to about "Building 7".

Lied to by the very "deniers" that this thread is about, referenced to the Wiki instance.

Once you realize this, and see the lies that have been fed to you, the road to understanding will open up.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

I guess I don't need to repeat my reply several thousand times more to make it more true.

Another humourless 9/11 forum only poster who backs the BS, I see.

Are you real? Or are you just another fake prop?

edit on 24-1-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

In my opinion, the physicists that believe the planes and fire dunit have a better grasp of the physics involved than you do. You have spent 10 years saying they are wrong.

Here is the problem with people who believe the OS, they assume they are being told the truth, the whole story.

There are no physicists telling you anything, only a government formed commission that themselves say the OS is a lie. So do you still believe them? If you don't then you're a hypocrite, if you do then welcome fellow 'truther'.

9/11 Commissioners say "Official Story" a Lie

Be careful what you put your trust in. We're not the only ones saying 'they're wrong'.

I don't even have to explain to you why the NIST report is nonsense, if you can explain how sagging trusses can put a pulling force on the columns. Can you do that, or do you just take it on faith because those physicists said 'planes and fire dunit' [sic]?

edit on 1/24/2012 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lampsalot

So what does 'denialism' actually mean?

Wikipedia: Denialism is choosing to deny reality as a way to avoid an uncomfortable truth

lampsalot: 9/11 truth is put into the same category as people who think the Earth is flat and so on. The denialism category is meant solely to judge 9/11 truthers and people who question our leadership in general. Denialism is denying something that is so obviously correct that it is absurd to deny.

filosophia: ask them about the eugenics movement plan to sterilize and kill indigineous populations, then we will see who the real deniers are.

huh2142: Reality is denied and an alternate reality is created.

ProudBird: a majority of those who are self-described "truthers" walk away in shame, and disavow any relationship with anyone who continues to promote this nonsense

This is the first time I have come across this term. In a psychological sense, is gives the message of 'having the ability to deny'. Say no, walk away or stand, work and fight against something.

As for 'pseudoscience', when you look at the numbers something is going on. Just who is really avoiding an uncomfortable truth?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
As for 'pseudoscience', when you look at the numbers something is going on. Just who is really avoiding an uncomfortable truth?

Yeah what uncomfortable truths are 'truthers' denying? There is nothing about the OS being true that bothers me in the slightest, in fact I wish it was the truth, for one I wouldn't be wasting time here with this stupid obsession I have with all this.

Don't the OS supporters have far more of an uncomfortable truth to deal with when they find out they're wrong?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

In my opinion, the physicists that believe the planes and fire dunit have a better grasp of the physics involved than you do. You have spent 10 years saying they are wrong. If you were serious about your position you would have gotten a Doctorate in Physics and proved your theory correct. Instead you are content to gripe about something you do not understand on a internet forum where you can continuously pat yourself on the back without having to actually do any work. Keep up the good work.

But the trouble is this is grade school Newtonian Physics.

No, I didn't start discussing this on the Internet until 2006. But I concluded within two weeks airliners couldn't do it. I assumed it would be resolved in a matter of months and paid no further attention. It wasn't until I read someone on the Internet talking about the NCSTAR1 report that I got involved. But the first thing I did was search the entire report for steel and concrete. So our brilliant physicists have not noticed that that report does not even tell us how much concrete was in each building or how it was distributed. So how can the physicists do their physics without DATA?

That is why the whole thing is SO STUPID!

This is not Einsteinian Physics. This is not Quantum Physics. You do not get a Doctorate in Physics without dealing with those. But the Empire State Building was completed in 1931 and the neutron was not discovered until 1932. You can believe that electrical engineers can't understand Newtonian Physics all you want. Transistors were not invented until 1947 and the Empire State Building was designed without electronic computers.

That is the large part of the psychological problem with this issue. Skyscrapers are really simple physics and most of the physics profession has not addressed it. THEY HAVE MADE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES. This can affect the attitude that people have about doctorate degrees from now on. Are they nothing but a license to lie and everyone is obligated to believe them. Have physicists brought themselves down to the level of attorneys?

9/11 damages the reputation of all engineering schools because they are pretending the absurdly simple is too difficult for people without the requisite degrees to understand. So this can destroy decades of Intellectual Authoritarianism.

psik
edit on 24-1-2012 by psikeyhackr because: sp err

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by huh2142The above is a perfect example of denialism. Reality is denied and an alternate reality is created.

Haha! I deny your genuity and affirm your narrow mindedness and short sightedness.

That was supposed to be some kind of irony right? It's good to know that you can laugh at yourself.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by huh2142

reply to post by pshea38

I guess I need to repeat my reply several thousand times more to make it more true.

You can save a lot of time with enough sock puppets ask any of the no-planers.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by yourmaker

You have been lied to about "Building 7".

Lied to by the very "deniers" that this thread is about, referenced to the Wiki instance.

Once you realize this, and see the lies that have been fed to you, the road to understanding will open up.

You are right.

They have been lying about WTC 7 even before it collapsed,go figure.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
One year later that same news reporter would come out and say that is was a "really small and honest mistake"

Yes ..it is very insignificant......

edit on 25-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
There is no "truth" to deny, there are only wild theories and speculations.

As long as the majority of 9/11 theories are more ridiculous than the official one, i stick with the official one.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Because it doesn't add up. Planes disintegrate, buildings fall into a pile of dust, but! Miraculously the perpetrator's passport floats down perfectly intact, like a butterfly to the top of the rubble heap, and is conveniently found within hours, telling the world who the hijackers were... God, so obviously bull#.

And then, watching building 7 collapse effortlessly in a free fall, demolition style drop! It's just astounding that anyone in their right mind couldn't realize that the official story is as fishy as sea world.

edit on 25-1-2012 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

They also successfully hijacked 4 planes on the same day at the same time (with box-cutters) followed by successfully flying all 3 boeings into restriced air space in different locations and have the world first steel sky scraper collapse because of fire for the first time in human history (as reported 'NIST").

Followed by a second one shortly after which makes that the second example in human history,Then have one of the other planes crash and disapear into the ground burying itself and one other boeing nose diving to the ground ,pulling up and flying a couple of feet above the ground into the pentagon (recorded by more then 80 $20K security cameras and yet never shown.)

All in one day

...no ,nothing strange going on there.
The U.S ,A force security ,Airforce,Police,FBI,CIA just made few mistakes

edit on 25-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join