It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the Year 2012....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
A very dear friend of the family who is currently traveling the globe sent me an email today that I wanted to share with anyone interested in hopes that it sparks a positive affirmation for you as it has for me, actually it is more a validation of the processes which are happening for me personally at this fragile and immense time in our shared global history.

The close friend is one of the worlds top astrologers among his many hats of Mastery. When he takes time to give me, us a message it is good to listen closely. For him to have taken time to send this has deep meaning in itself.

In the Year 2012 Our planet entered the critical phase of a galactic beam about 5100 years ago (3113 B.C.) and recorded history began.

By the time Earth phases out of the beam in 2012, humans will have created a unified global civilization living in harmony with nature, ready for the next evolutionary cycle.

First the beam accelerates human activity, and then towards the end of the beam this acceleration becomes exponential, phasing into synchronization at Omega.

In the year 2012 all of the 64 time-scales peak together:

A 4,300 year cycle from from urbanization to the dawn of modern science;

A 384 year cycle in which science has caused more upsurge of novelty than in that 4,300 year cycle;

A 67 year cycle (from the technological breakthroughs of the 1940's, including nuclear energy and DNA, to the peak in 2012) in which there will be more acceleration than there was between Galileo and Hiroshima;

A 384 day cycle in 2011-2012 when there will be more transformation than in all the previous cycles;

A 6 day cycle at the end of that in which things will move even faster;

And so on, down to a grand climax in which, as they say...

In the last 135 minutes, 18 such barriers (i.e. barriors comparable to the appearance of life, the invention of language, or the achievement of immortality), will be crossed, 13 of them in the last 75 x 10 to the -4th seconds.

This is just one of the exciting emails to come as we draw closer to that compression which many cultures, religions, prophets and seers though history have seen for this time and this place in eternity as we know it.

As I receive more information and detail, I will bring it here and share with anyone interested.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
As mentioned in the OP, this Friend is currently traveling the planet and is making discoveries based on his knowledge and experience combined. I told him at one point that if life were different for me I would have been honored to travel with him to the countless places he is exploring.

For now I just wait for the news he has to share and the enlightening emails he sends to help prepare and guide me and mine for the coming year.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you for sharing this helped me raise some more positive vibes as well!
Spread the word!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Since it's a friend of yours I'll be nice.

Astrology is just another branch of the fortune telling tree. It's all BS.

All of his/her predictions are BS or wishful thinking.

Post it to your ice box so you can look at it all year. When 2013 begins look back at their predictions. You will find that nothing much will have changed.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Pay no mind to the discouraging voices. Even if you are insane or a troll, your input is valued here.

If your information and contact is genuine, you are needed. Please continue sharing what you have, and what you receive in the future.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Since it's a friend of yours I'll be nice.

Astrology is just another branch of the fortune telling tree. It's all BS.

All of his/her predictions are BS or wishful thinking.

Post it to your ice box so you can look at it all year. When 2013 begins look back at their predictions. You will find that nothing much will have changed.

Don't pretend to know everything. You know nothing, in comparison to all of the books and knowledge of the world.

Astrology is a branch of metaphysics, which is a young science yet, and anyone who pretends to understand it enough to debunk it is exaggerating. Years ago, the fact that the earth was flat was considered bs. We still don't know everything, so unless we can PROVE it is bs, we should just consider it beyond our ken.

It's better than arrogance. Many brilliant scientists have been killed because of this.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Some of this sounds very much like Calleman or Lungold who were debunked once and for all on October 28, 2011 when their predictions didn't come true.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Nope, not.

Like I said this man wears many Hats of Mastery and is one of the worlds heavy hitters... I know him through my Mother.

Also this is not about debunking or shredding, some pearls of wisdom come in a plain brown bag without all the ribbons and bows. Just plain old wisdom through the ages. This Man has never been anything but genuine. He is an old soul who has chosen to stick around just a bit longer for us madmen.
edit on 24-1-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
my questions are , where is this beam? why can't we detect it? and who pointed it at us? This email raises more questions than answers.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Although this is not from the OP Friend, I wanted to also share this as it is significant for those of us who have been feeling the pull towards defining our Spiritual connectivity to everything right now and for the past days specifically.

From my FB:

Happy Aquarian New Moon and Year of the Dragon Chinese Moon (yearly moon)... The new moon in Aquarius is on Monday, January 23, 2012 and coincides this year with the 1st day of the Chinese New Year. This year is "The Year of the Dragon."

The New Moon is a time for new beginnings and sowing seeds of creation.

Think about what you would like to consciously manifest this next year over this weekend and set your intentions on Monday during the new moon and Chinese New Year... a most auspicious day to cast your prayers to the Universe! ♥

Chinese New Year and new moon 2012. ~ Lorie Newell

Funny how it is the average persons in our lives that often make the biggest impressions, sometimes in this new world of cyber connections we find people that we would have otherwise missed among the 7billion souls we share the planet with.

This post above speaks volumes to what has been transpiring for me since the 19th of this month when I was mysteriously pulled to create new and stronger ties with my higher self and with the cosmos as a whole. It comes together to help me know that I am here at the right time and right place, I hope it does the same for you.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Understood, however the reason many majestic things happen for me and people come who I never expect to share information, is probably the fact I ask few questions and allow the message to be only what they choose to share.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Question. How would it make you feel if this did come to pass. Not saying if it will or not. What if?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks for the share

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Disciplining

You bet! Here is something for you!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I am so sorry that you do not 'feel' anything happening. No one is superior nor inferior so if others are tuning in and going through change, you will be too. Blessings on your Path, you are significant!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

When in your life have you found a true fanatics predication, that this will be the end, this day, become reality?
Commonsense says that this cannot be true.
Commonsense says that the sky is blue. But why to you, is it blue?
You Can't sit there and say that this man's research is crap until it fails to become reality. To do so would not be logical.

But where does one's commonsense and logic begin and another end.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The close friend is one of the worlds top astrologers

You had me interested until that. ^

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Astrology "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory." - Luke 21:25-27

Here is an interesting documentary devoted to the long count calendar as well as a look into the birth of consciousness, in the end I believe it is going to be based on an individual basis and that is what you personally will and can expect.

I love watching the various videos on this subject matter, not to become more confused or siding with any one ideology on the 2012 phenomena, but another way to keep my mind open to the possibilities.

Science or Superstition?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Sorry about that, words are just that, words. I am not here to convince, or change anyone, just thought that others may find this mans words of wisdom comforting and a positive point in your life.

Something extraordinary has been happening for me recently, there are some synchronicities which I cannot deny.

These experiences are hitting me like bam bam bam.

My greatest hope is that this thread acts like a catalysis for those who need a little boot and alot of validation.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Understood, however the reason many majestic things happen for me and people come who I never expect to share information, is probably the fact I ask few questions and allow the message to be only what they choose to share.

so basically if they tell you to jump off a bridge.... you'll do it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join