It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the Year 2012....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I will just simply put this in a vary understandable way.

Over the last 100 years have we not advanced as a people, and with our technology and our lives.

Some say we have and some say we haven't that is left up to your personal perception of the world as you may see it.

All this means is that the next set of changes is going to happen in vary little time or faster than any of us can understand. But it will happen regardless of what any one person will believe or think.

Just be ready for the changes, for those that don't want to change, things may get a little bumpy.

GL

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

You really should check into who I am. And yes there have been many times in life when I was prompted to jump and did so.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

I would love to hear more of your insights, how do you see this happening in layman's terms? What you said in your post for me , hits on another synchronicity which is helping me understand more what cannot be understood but lived without fear.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The timing and cycles mentioned by your friend are specific components of Timewave Theory.

I am included a video for anyone who is interested in learning more about this theory and/or the cycles it predicts. This particular one features Terence McKenna himself discussing some of the concepts prior to his death in 2000.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
There are 3 key changes to happen to us.

1 Is changes to our physical body as to what extent, that is all up to the person to decide.

2 Changes in our mental capabilities, the changes are slower but will happen as we inter a new phase of earth changes and frequency changes that affect the physical form. This is do to the movement of our solar system in the milky way galaxy.

3 Control the powers that be will not be any more and control will change from the few to the many or to one's self.
This is a 36 year process that started 18 years ago and will continue for another 18 years up to 2030.

So the world will not end and things will change but we will never get wiped off the earth we all have so so much to learn yet but as we are human beings we live at all extremes, as we are meant to live for now.
That is how we move through all this human stuff faster and things are going to get more extreme before we hit 2012 12 12 it is all part of the process to move through all of this craziness that we are seeing now.

All at is, is what it is and should be all that changes is what should change and will change, all that will come will come as it should come for all changes are out of our control, to think that we are bigger that what the universe has in store for us is just a pipe dream.

It all come down to one choice and one choice alone, you can go along with the changes that are at your door steep or you can leave this plane and come back at a different time. That is it, remember all things change on this world but if you wait long enough it just might change to something you might like.

To all of you who are on this planet at this time, we are going through an event that is unprecedented in the entire existence of this universe and all frequencies, just be happy to be here and alive at this time and let what ever happens happen and notes what you notes with what changes happen it's all good no matter how it looks.

GL

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Since it's a friend of yours I'll be nice.

Astrology is just another branch of the fortune telling tree. It's all BS.

All of his/her predictions are BS or wishful thinking.

Post it to your ice box so you can look at it all year. When 2013 begins look back at their predictions. You will find that nothing much will have changed.

You know if all forward thought were stopped by "thats impossible" or "thats insane dont do it" mankind would still be in the stone age. Sometimes its helpful to see outside the box. Just because you cant predict doesnt mean everyone cant. Can you shoot a basket from 20 feet away? Me neither but I know there are people who can. If I base what is possible by what it is possible for me to do I leave out a bevy of possibilities. I have to leave room for possibilities that I cannot see at this moment in time. I have to leave room for growth both in my thought process and in what I believe is possible. That is what an open mind is.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hey wasnt that whole Dark Tower series by Stephen King based on some kind of beam? And that story ended up back on page one if I recall. Does time reset itself????

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
very interesting, but not in ONE SINGLE POINT in that email does he shed ANY EVIDENCE OF HOW HE MADE THESE THEORIES. Did he pull these facts out of thin air? He's stating it as if it were fact. To me it sounds like another dumb biblical prophecy, among the millions of others that are already out there.

I could say the world is going to end tomorrow based on nothing too.
edit on 24-1-2012 by OGOldGreg because: typo

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Wow, I need to know more about the SK thing and the beam, had not thought about that!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

If only I could share with you who this is... he is well traveled and as close to Enlightened as anyone I know. He would laugh at me saying that though, very humble.

However I have asked my Mom many years ago how he does it and he starts with a program for the stars and goes from there. Experience, intuition, I dont know as some people just have a gift.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

What more can I say than that you put that very well.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I have to tell you that I feel much like Han Solo when Old Ben Kenobi was explaining the Force to him.

I know you didn't post to convince anyone of anything, but...

Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Astrology is just another branch of the fortune telling tree. It's all BS.

Astrology is a forgotten science. It is only now being rediscovered. Leos are more likely to die of a heart attack, pisces are more likely to die from accidental death, you are more likely to have an accident just after a solar storm. These are been stastically proven with science. But you do not need science to tell you the that the sky has an affect on us.
How many people find it difficult to sleep on a full moon for example..

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Ah shoot I just missed you! I have tried to learn Astrology, I mean the real type based on the stars and such and found it was not for me, but I do respect the people who do have it, I suppose it is mathematical in nature and most likely the reason it is not within my grasp.

Kind of surprised members have not mentioned how from as early as man we have had noted Astrologers beside all of the world leaders. Now these astrologers are not the same types that write for those astrology generalizations, they take it to the level of Scientific precision.

Anyway I appreciate you stopping in.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
S & F....

Sounds Familiar... I wonder why ??? LOL.

A friendly word to let you know...

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Not to squash your hopes but so far I have had a 100% track record when it comes to prophecies. What is my method you ask. I apply common sense, but for the most part I unpredict the predictions.

My prediction of 2012 is fear and hope for many. Then a high increase of demand for psychologist in 2013 for people to cope with Disappointment. I also foresee taxes,death for some,birth for others and people getting back to nature but not because harmony but because they are broke.

Seriously I think this is going to be an issue in 2013. Many people are fed up with the way things are and are hoping for some type of intervention whether its Aliens or Divine. When 2013 comes and people still need to make their monthly payments and go to their uncelestial fulfilling jobs many are going to be bummed out.

On the good note, many will find a way to cope because of my next prophecy. In 2013 we will realize that we made a mistake and that real date of enlightenment will be after 2013 and not 2012.

edit on 30-1-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Many others look for and end in Fear when only change takes place.
Reminds me of the Book of Changes "Yì Jīng" (pinyin).

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

For me common sense says to keep my eye on many issues which seem to be ramping up not only this year but into the next several. I get what you mean though but it really comes down to perspective and just how far into the truth one cares to dive. As for my 96 year old Grandpa, I try and keep things copacetic if you know what I mean. Times have changed and continue to, it is never easy to be observant of those changes when they come.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Love that book. I dont know I must admit that because of all the horror that exists on so many levels on this planet, in some ways it is like an escape to imagine all the doom and gloom cleaning up the mess which seems to have no end in sight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join