It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If America falls what would it mean for you ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by apushforenlightment

You are having the same problem as all people around the world. The sleeping mass that will not awake until everything has gone to far by a mile. You can see how far it has to go until the people awake in the muslim contries and in Saudiarabia it is all calm becasue most are happy with their (bribe) money they get from theri dictator. As long as the person has it good why should he wake up to how it is for the rest of the world. It is nicer to dream in front of the television that everything is good as it is. And when they start to know how the rest of the world is if they care depends on their amount of ego versus empati. Namaste

I must admit I complain a lot full. And yet I actually live like a king, as I was thinking deeply about this just last night. I found myself asking ............Myself... lol Why and how did I get my self in this rare predicament of ...........eyes wide shut I suppose you could call it. Stanley kubrick was an amazing fellow.
edit on 25-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I myself probaly also have it too good, but I would give a lot away just to be sure everyone got their share. But fixing the problems right now is counter productive. It is only proloning the suffering.

So we have a problem with co2. I drive my car and just like everybody else and make sure the oil in the end gets used up so we will finnaly get some real technical innovation that fixes the cars.

Wait until the s**t hits the fan in such a way that the change that is made will be so big and the lesson will be learned, that the path we where on should not be walked ever again. Namaste

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Personally, I'd tell them to get to work or go to hell. As John Smith had to tell another batch of spoiled rich brats at Jamestown, "if you don't work, you don't eat". A number of them chose to starve top death. Not Smith's problem, or mine.

I'm almost 100% I will live to see america fall and a great many americans fall with her. I anticipated this before
she was on her present course. Why wouldn't I believe it more now ? I have never wanted to be wrong about something more in my whole life. I just can't see how I even might be.

edit on 4-2-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join