It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If America falls what would it mean for you ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

Holy crap ! What's wrong with you ? That was a feast for the eyes IF EVER I've been to a thanksgiving dinner.

I'd definetly fight for this countrys life by all means.

Uh I mean the first vid.

Anyways.
edit on 25-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Holy crap ! What's wrong with you ?.

LOL
Im sorry, i dont know what is wrong with me, a thousand pardons sir.

That was a feast for the eyes IF EVER I've been to a thanksgiving dinner.

I agree, i must admit i watched and enjoyed that first ad too

Uh I mean the first vid.
Anyways.

Once again i agree. And after watching that first ad over and over and over again i think i would fight for America too.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
Sad for the nice people that is gone but would not miss their influence at all. US do not need to dissaper. US need (a timeout in the corner) to be quarantined for about 20 years with your corporations so that you learn that you cannot bully the rest of the world and your way is not everybody elses way.

When Bush say you are either with ur or against us then you are even a bigger problem than fundamentalist muslism and I really do not like fundamentalist muslism.

If you suddenly was quarantined, then I would say karma seem to be working, because that is the fate that I think you are seeding. To bad really. I miss the days when i belived US where the good guys. Life was so much simpler when I belived the propaganda.

Interesting contribution. I just want to respond and say please remember:

There are a lot of us here in America who feel our gov. has gone rogue and no longer represents us. That in no way means we don't love our flag or country. I know I will give every last drop of blood to see her thru these times.
So many in the past did the same. Why not me ? I would be only honoured and make the most of the slightest chance to set our course for more glassy waters.

Randyvious
edit on 24-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

You are having the same problem as all people around the world. The sleeping mass that will not awake until everything has gone to far by a mile. You can see how far it has to go until the people awake in the muslim contries and in Saudiarabia it is all calm becasue most are happy with their (bribe) money they get from theri dictator. As long as the person has it good why should he wake up to how it is for the rest of the world. It is nicer to dream in front of the television that everything is good as it is. And when they start to know how the rest of the world is if they care depends on their amount of ego versus empati. Namaste

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

@If America falls what would it mean for you ?

Basically for me it would be a sign of the times. America is a ruff edged country it has its issues just as many others existing today and have had in the past. YES. The thing is when you consider how its influences abroad can become positive effects on others you cannot fully label it as a monster. If the Americanaz fails or falls I feel many other nations dependent on USA military supports and food/ med supports will be harmed. I also feel the other super powers will First think like hey they are finally falling w/out seeing that its a domino effect that WILL be coming their way as well. So to see the Americanaz or any other super power that helps the regions of EA* were starvation and wars need assisted or controlled fall isn't the plan or hope. It would be nice to see the Americanaz people VOICES and REQUEST acted upon more in a positive way but being a super power requires some ruff edged behaviors unfortunately, wish it wasn't so but as of now this is how Earth is ran...
edit on 1/25/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

" If America falls what would it mean for you ?, "

Total Freedom . Off the Grid to Enjoy the rest of My Life here Somewhere found Safe , or Elsewhere......

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed

Holy crap ! What's wrong with you ?.

LOL
Im sorry, i dont know what is wrong with me, a thousand pardons sir.

That was a feast for the eyes IF EVER I've been to a thanksgiving dinner.

I agree, i must admit i watched and enjoyed that first ad too

Uh I mean the first vid.
Anyways.

Once again i agree. And after watching that first ad over and over and over again i think i would fight for America too.

I my best a Chalie Chan

Oh you a delightful but silly man. I senda you, a thousand padons.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
for the majority of people in my country, we would celebrate the fall of the US.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

You are having the same problem as all people around the world. The sleeping mass that will not awake until everything has gone to far by a mile. You can see how far it has to go until the people awake in the muslim contries and in Saudiarabia it is all calm becasue most are happy with their (bribe) money they get from theri dictator. As long as the person has it good why should he wake up to how it is for the rest of the world. It is nicer to dream in front of the television that everything is good as it is. And when they start to know how the rest of the world is if they care depends on their amount of ego versus empati. Namaste

I must admit I complain a lot full. And yet I actually live like a king, as I was thinking deeply about this just last night. I found myself asking ............Myself... lol Why and how did I get my self in this rare predicament of ...........eyes wide shut I suppose you could call it. Stanley kubrick was an amazing fellow.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
It amazes me how many folks here on ATS think that america will fall.

I really do not believe it will happen, why,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,because the dumbazzes in congress like the power......."They will not let that power go......

Mark my words....

If/when it gets bad enough that america will fail,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there will be many a countries going down first.......

Nothing stops a collapse like a rally cry to gather the troops and whip some arse........

But what do I know, I am just am american......

Everybody else is right
I believe everybody else has been saying the end is near, forever now

Not going to happen.......
edit on 24-1-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

And you dont think the Roman Emperors felt the same way .............. its a FACT, EVERY Empire falls, whether you like it or not. Some go out with bang, some go out with a gradual decline and a wimper.

What makes you think the US will be different?
edit on 25/1/12 by Wotan because: Addition

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

For twenty years I have followed this idea. It has been rumored/reported/discussed that the purpose of the financial bankruptcy of this country is for the rise of the NWO and global dominion. The NWO will control money, food, and populations this way. Look for another crisis in Amerika, terrorist attack that leads to money meltdown worse than 2009. It's almost over, so relax and enjoy it all while you can.
Pilgrim 69

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ophlucus 13 and Zanti Misfit
reply to post by randyvs

" If America falls what would it mean for you ?, "

Total Freedom . Off the Grid to Enjoy the rest of My Life here Somewhere found Safe , or Elsewhere......

How nice of you to ask. Finally.

I feel two scenarios would apply. I hate that word ( scenario ) for some reason. The first would result in tremendous strife of which I would hopefully endure. The second would result in my death.
So that's it. Either strife or death and I'm not one to let her lay down and die. So most likely death is what it would mean for me.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

USA is destined to be destroyed as it is a manifestation of Lucifer's vessel. Islam is a manifestation of Gabriel's vessel. Russia is a manifestation of Michael's vessel.

West will destroy Islam as Gabriel is not as strong as Lucifer,But Russia will destroy USA and the Western empire as it is michael is much stronger than Lucifer and michael is much stronger than Lucifer. Russia has blessings of Michael thus it has a massive civil defence network,scalar weapons,bio weapons etc.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Neighbor, there is no place you can run or hide THEIR buffalo hunters cannot find! Remember the Weavers. I've been to Ruby Ridge, it is off the grid and they butchered Vicki and Sammy like buffaloes. If you live in anything but the most remote regions you will not make it out of town, you couldn't carry enough guns. You wont be able to buy food and you could not carry enough. When it comes, and it will, just be sure you are ready to meet the big guy, because you will! Pilgrim69

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1
for the majority of people in my country, we would celebrate the fall of the US.

All I can say is, I think I understand you. Without any anger towords you.

Even tho that hurts a tremendous amount.

I feel you.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pilgrim69
reply to post by randyvs

For twenty years I have followed this idea. It has been rumored/reported/discussed that the purpose of the financial bankruptcy of this country is for the rise of the NWO and global dominion. The NWO will control money, food, and populations this way. Look for another crisis in Amerika, terrorist attack that leads to money meltdown worse than 2009. It's almost over, so relax and enjoy it all while you can.
Pilgrim 69

Do you even realise the tallness of that order ? Do you really ?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by randyvs

USA is destined to be destroyed as it is a manifestation of Lucifer's vessel. Islam is a manifestation of Gabriel's vessel. Russia is a manifestation of Michael's vessel.

West will destroy Islam as Gabriel is not as strong as Lucifer,But Russia will destroy USA and the Western empire as it is michael is much stronger than Lucifer and michael is much stronger than Lucifer. Russia has blessings of Michael thus it has a massive civil defence network,scalar weapons,bio weapons etc.

You're a mean one Mr Grinch. I pray you aren't anything close to right.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pilgrim69
reply to post by randyvs

Neighbor, there is no place you can run or hide THEIR buffalo hunters cannot find! Remember the Weavers. I've been to Ruby Ridge, it is off the grid and they butchered Vicki and Sammy like buffaloes. If you live in anything but the most remote regions you will not make it out of town, you couldn't carry enough guns. You wont be able to buy food and you could not carry enough. When it comes, and it will, just be sure you are ready to meet the big guy, because you will! Pilgrim69

I'm glad you mentioned him. He is my bravery.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Vladimir must thinking about the button man

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

You're a mean one Mr. Grinch. And scarey too.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
I've often wondered, on a personal level, what it would be like for all the super rich. The ones that don't know how to hunt, grow veggies, live off the land. What will it be like for them when they have to go begging to the poor, that do know how to do all of the above. Will they decide to be "bigger" than the rich man, or tell them to go to hell? Will the rich just try to steal or kill for what he wants?

Personally, I'd tell them to get to work or go to hell. As John Smith had to tell another batch of spoiled rich brats at Jamestown, "if you don't work, you don't eat". A number of them chose to starve top death. Not Smith's problem, or mine.

I don't think it would get to that unless the whole world caved in. When the US starts collapsing, the rich will just hop a jet and head for another country to pillage and live off of parasitically. They'll desert like rats from a sinking ship, and ride the storm out elsewhere, then try to come swooping back in for business as usual after the dust settles.

From what I understand, that exodus is already underway, and has been for a little while. I hear points in Central America are a destination of choice, but I think that's a miscalculation on the part of the emigres. Time will tell, I suppose. Check into the recent population boom on Caribbean islands like Roatan..

Interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join