It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP....Take a STEP BACK....and look at the BIG PICTURE!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalData

It means that humans become conscious of their consciousness.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There is much fear mongering from TV lately. All the Nostradamus,2012 predictions being repeated on History channel. FX has been running movies like 2012, Armageddon, Deep Impact,10.5, over and over.
I'm sure some of it is hype to get us watching their station, could their also be an ulterior motive getting us to think more about it?
As the poster on page 1 stated, I agree, to old to change my ways now. Great John Wayne reference.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PROT3CTOR

AND NOW FOR MY MAIN POINT:

I'm advising us all, not to get so enthralled with alien contact, asteroids, misc. conspiracies and whats going on in washington. FACT....Washington is going to do what it wants to do.....sorry to spoil the surprise If there actually are any real threats coming, which I most certainly believe there is, the world's governments will not allow it to leak out....as it would be Above-Above Top Secret!! (pun intended) But here is what we can gather from looking at the BIG PICTURE: Something bad is indeed coming.....really bad. We just are not going to know what due to the "art of disinformation". If you look again at the 7 facts I listed above (and there are others that could be listed) you can deduce this for yourself. So in closing, PREPARE PREPARE PREPARE!!! Make general preparations, which could cover a blanket of events. Make your preparations mobile and have a large, realistic BOB(bug-out-bag) for the case that you cant carry your stored supplies. You just dont know what your options will be when "that day comes". Cover all your bases! Every persons BOB will be different, based on what "they" consider to be a need. I did not list any sources.....because I did not need to. The above 7 facts are easily googled and widely known to most all of us here on ATS. Looking forward to the responses! Have a great week ATS'ers!

I think you hit it on the head too, friend. Another thread is asking what we are doing to prepare for December 21, and I too have noticed the "distractions" and the electronic toys that are fed to us on a daily diet of trash. Every night I sit down to see no good movies on TV anymore, anyone old enough to remember Saturday night at the Movies? Family Classics, with Frasier Thomas? I miss those days.
Supernatural, Secret Circle, and NCIS are my favorites, but most nights there is not thing on to please me. I go out on the road, and everyone I see has a cell phone glued to their head. They take loud in the grocery store, and stop in the middle of the aisle, like that space is their personal phone booth. All of the car look alike, remember when you could tell the brand from half a mile away?

I believe, and this is based on many years of research, that the magnetic poles, and probably the physical poles of Planet Earth will turn over, destroying everything man has built, burying everything nasty, and Purifying Earth for the next cycle. Yes, Earth, like every other things on the planet, has a cycle too. I believe every person, save those in deep underground bases, will die in an instant. "In the blink of an eye we will all be in the Spirit World. We will be able to see all of our dead relatives and friends, it will be almost like they came out of their graves. There will be mass confusion for most, people are not taught to expect this, or what to do if and when it happens. I know because I took the time to learn what to do.

I do believe several Alien Races will appear somewhere in this mix, and everyone will see them, and will know they are a reality. I believe these ETs will offer to take us off planet, a rescue operation.
I am ready, as ready as I can be. I am not afraid, I am actually rather calm, and looking forward to it.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I whole heartily agree with what you say. As I said in a post about the newer version of the SOPA act you have to watch for the next big scandal to erupt the newer version of SOPA is what they probably want. The media will harp on one thing to take us off our guard. That much I do know. I second the motion not to let the media three- ring circus distract us ffrom what is going on behind our backs.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

So what I hear you saying is that "the big picture" is that the sky is likely to fall in some form or another, and we will also surely die, maybe, but not to worry about it, because we are completely powerless.

Thanks so much, I don't know how I would have managed without this vital information!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So total and masterful in it's scope that it stretches the bounds of reality as we think we know it.

What kind of infernal and generation-spanding organization could pull off such a grand and impossibly complex scam?

"Please," says the Grand Architect, "...allow me to introduce myself..."

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have and have feared something like this for quite some time. However, if it is global and catastrophic, then there is nowhere to run. If I were younger, maybe I would consider hiding or trying to survive, but I just became a grandfather last year.

My take is that they elite are raping the masses on so many levels for their own purposes. There is a redistribution of wealth as Obama wanted, but it's going the wrong way. Why are the rich not only getting richer but insanely rich. Why is our tax money going to foreign banks/bankers?

You're right, they just don't care. Watch George Carlin's "American Dream" clip on U Tube and tell me how you feel afterwards. They don't care about you nor me.

If the end were near, I would want to be with my family and have my last memories be of them.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Certainly makes you think
Thank you for posting this, i really enjoyed reading it

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks, but no thanks.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

Originally posted by timetothink
I agree 100% with what you are saying, the nay sayers like my husband insist this happens every generation, the feeling that it is the last. I think this time something real is going on.

I caught a very odd sign today, I was going to start a threat but worried it might not be big enough to carry it's own spot.

The history channel had Nastradamus specials on all day, mixed with other prophecies and 2012 scenarios. Well in the one special they were interviewing this NASA guy and he very quickly said "we wouldn't have a week's or even a month's notice" I assume he was talking about something celestial coming at us?

I found it frightening because everyday NASA is putting out the disinfo....no,no,no,no, nothing is happening truuuuuuust us!

I am sure this little interview never caught their eye.

What does everyone think?

Sure a comet could hit us tomorrow and we wouldn't see it until it was too late, if it was on the suns side. See we cannot study the suns side like we can night time.

I didn't know we could see the sun when it is night time????
Where was I all these years then, in the basement????

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PROT3CTOR

8) The media is keeping the populations zombiefied with video games, electronics and comfort, as if there is nothing wrong. Have you realized that nearly 90% of commercials pertain to the following products:
A) Cell phones
B) Automobile sales
C) Video Games and Systems
D) Fast Food

You're forgetting a major one, Pharmaceuticals!

I'd say Big Pharma is the most prolific advertising behemoth out of all of them. And they always show cheery, fun loving people, while they quickly ramble off the side effects including "liver failure, heart attack, stroke, and death"

Our water is full of chemicals to keep us less hostile. I agree, it does seem like the recklessness has some sort of order out of chaos. What this is all leading up to we can only speculate and prepare.

I'd say make friends in high places, and I dont mean high poitical places, I mean head for the hills kind of places.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I think a big enough solar storm would do the job, unprepared foulks out there,, gl

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Could not agree more. Great thread!. It will probally be a combination of events. Some man made (WW3) and some natural disasters. One you should include is our infrastructure all across America. Bridges falling apart, damns ready to break, roads that can't even be driven on. Water sysyems breaking down. And zero money is spent to fix any of it, on the state or federal level.

Why fix it , if you know it's a waste of time & money, and it all will be destroyed? That's the way it is everywhere. I myself have felt this way for a long time. I have prepared myself & family in the event of an event. I fell it's just a(given the state of affairs all over the globe) very prudent decision.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think I've got an idea of what's going on too, OP. And indeed you're right, it's SOMETHING.

I however think individual preparedness will become our enemy when the trigger to this event is pulled.

I've recently come to this conclusion contemplating my own individual preparedness, thinking about all the things I need etc... I made my list and started to get some things but I quickly realized and have begun laying ground work for community preparedness. And here's why:

This *something,* I think it's going to be along these lines (pure evil):

Once there is financial meltdown for whatever reason (I think it will include a major severing of a resource supply line to reinforce the meltdown, like the oil and the Strait of Hormuz), then prices skyrocket on all items, civil unrest occurs, and they start rolling out the FEMA camps in one area of the states. Since everyone is a terrorist according to the fusion centers entire communities are imprisoned. Once they have everyone of one community, they drug up the prisoners and move the required personel to the next community and this system sweeps from one corner of the US to the other.

Then the purpose for the camps is revealed/confirmed, as Monsanto scientists fill the camps and begin performing genetic engineering on the former citizenry of the United States. This first wave of people is largely unnecessary in terms of genetic engineering, but there still are experiments to conduct (many of these people will be used for other, non-genetic experiments).

Under cover of WWIII the US could begin doing this and get a lot done before the world caught on. Once they did, WWIII would become between the US military and whoever objected to their genetics lab formerly known as a country. Which is everyone. So with enough military staff not in camps and under some kind of threat to reinforce following orders, the US is able to kill everyone not in their genetic engineering lab, literally giving themsleves the entire planet to engineer as they wish. This could all get underway without WWIII, but I think it would be easier if it were like performing sleight-of-hand. You'd much rather the eyes of the world focused on something somewhere else (even if you're involved over there) to initiate this program.

Of course there might be enough resistance that 20 years from now this war is still going on with the US. Picture a bay door opening and 7000 Hulk Hogan size men walk out, indoctrinated to follow orders precisely, implanted with various pieces of technology, individual IQs around 190. Yeah, they'll finish the job. Especially considering the sheer number of things that could be produced once this is implemented.

So I'm curious, what's some water, food, tools, weapons going to do to help me out against that? *That* gets whoever it wants, whenever it wants. There is nowhere to hide with satellite and GPS and your natural body temp of 37 degrees. There is nowhere to hide when we are making weapons that get through 90ft of reinforced concrete before exploding.

No if it's as bad as I think it is, we are going to have to face it with a plan, not head to the woods or hide under your house.

This might all seem far-fetched to some. But there are a lot of similarities that have arisen between the USA and NAZI Germany. And if I consider genetically engineering the human race as an endgame, it puts the pieces in place for me. What are the death camps for? What is the martial law for? Why has Monsanto been doing whatever it wants with DNA on whatever scale for years now? Oh, and what was the ultimate goal of the NAZI's? The Super-Race!

Only now we have the science to do what Hitler thought could only be done by selective breeding and murdering.

So if you are getting stuff ready, get your neighbors ready as part of your preparing. Tell your friends family neighbors you're getting ready for anything and why. And see if you can get people to cooperate with you. Ultimately i think a vast majority of people have to be ready for this and have communicated plenty for us to truly be able to deal with this, the most modern face of true evil.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
You know, in the future, people (or should I say survivors) will look back on this time and think how obvious all the signs were, and how very few of the inhabitants of our time were actually aware of the unfolding scenario and prepared themselves against it.

I don't know what is going to happen, but whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it will be man made and not an act of God. I am prepared, in a good, rural area, and beyond that, whatever happens, happens.

I would say whatever is coming is neither an act of God, or man... this is an act of nature.

Look at the ice core data from the past 400,000 years. there is clearly a cycle that earth goes through with it CO2 concentration and temperature. We are currently at the point where it going to get colder, really fast(geologically speaking). and in taking this cycle into account I would say that the last 20 times this has happened, man has had little to do with its cause.

To me it seems as if the planet drops temperature every 30,000 +/- 5000 years. and after reaching a point where the planet cannot get any colder, whatever event that causes this has little effect, and at that point it rises sharply again.

We are currently coming out of this sharp rise, and due to industrialization we have increased our CO2 much faster than it would naturally increase(hense the global warming BS)

not to say that something else might not come along that really messes things up for us that has nothing to do with the ice core data cycle, but to me it is clear that something is going to happen geologically that will cause the temperature to drop fast.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thank you OP and all other posters as I agree with the notion that "something this way comes" and all evidence points to this "something" as a collapse of or change of the world as we know it. In my personal opinion, it is easy to get lost in the sea of BS that comes in tsunami waves of plain "wrong" statements made by the biased media. Thankfully there are many people that are working hard at dismantling the control of the biased and purchased media institutions, but this road to true freedom has police and army checkpoints around every bend. I have become so frustrated lately with almost everyone I know, maybe I don't have the skills to relay the message in such a manner that even my dimwitted friends will realize that they are being led by Judas-goats straight to slaughter, weather that slaughter be physical or mental, but w/o many of you opening eyes, I would be as lost as anyone of my friends that still believe that their "leaders" do as they say rather than doing all they can to further advance the agenda of the NWO Zionist Bankers. Thank you all for continuing to look at the "BIG PICTURE" and wanting to research information rather than following the current american TV propaganda that would have Hitler doing a happy dance if he still breathed. I for one am open to anything, but not without research.
edit on 23-1-2012 by iQuestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2012 by iQuestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Well i do not have to go anywere i am as far north as the road goes after me only bush road to nowhere.
To the east 100 to 140 miles of nothing to the closest town.
To the west a few very small town for the next 200 miles.
So the way i look at it if it winter very few will make it this far in the winter time and maybe more in summer.
Now i think we have a 90% chance of making it thru the first winter and 10 to 15% less every year after that.
And remember i have been getting ready for the last 10 to 12 years.
NOW what your chance.

glad to hear that you have prepared for whatever might be down the road. but you need to take into concideration that your environment might drastically change in the future. where you currently are might end up underwater, or be the new south pole and freeze over, or even the new equator and temperature might rise to 120+ daily.

we don't really know where will be safe. the most important preperation we can make is aquiring knowledge. learn how to purify water without technology, learn to catch fish without tackle and pole. learn how to fight without the need for ammunition.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think it is quite obvious to many of us that the calamity about to hit us is the financial meltdown. Europe is going down as soon as Italy implodes. They could bearly survive the Greece fiasco and Italy is four times bigger. In the US, Obama is the biggest spender of all time and saving a dime is not an otpion for him. They act like there is no consiqueces to their actions in Washington. Many experts say we went off the debt cliff at $12T and Obama is pushing for $16T.

There are no astroids of aliens, but the sun is acting up over the last month and seems to be getting worse. If there is a huge solar storm that wipes out a lot of earths infastructure, Obama will have advanced warning and be in the govt underground shelter and then crawl out like roachs to find 1 billion dead. 100 of millions more will die due to lose of everything including food, water, protection and medical supplies. Only half the world will be directly hit. The other half will be facing away from the sun.

if it's a financial collapse, which is highly likely, expect marshall law and suspended elections and all around hell at every level. This would probably lead to the breakup of the US and anarchy. This will be the dark ages all over again but with deadlier weapons.

edit on 23-1-2012 by eagledriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Bout all I can say is something that was to be an extinction level event is coming and all I can say is in my lifetime, I am 63 now. I know what to look for leading to the event. It will deal with volcano's earthquakes and Tsunami's. You have a better chance inland but sadly what is going to happen can't be stopped but our family from the skies say the Humans are worth saving and they are working to lesson the event. Many Species are in our skies observing and here to help when the time comes.

Invasion lol they are going to try and save as much Human life as they can.

I know there is nothing any of us can do but prepare and then to help one another. Many Souls hae been sent here to help.

Sadly whatever is to be will be

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
well, in my opinion, there is one doom scenario that is very probable by the end of this or beginning of the next year:

en.wikipedia.org...

On September 1–2, 1859, the largest recorded geomagnetic storm occurred. Aurorae were seen around the world, most notably over the Caribbean; also noteworthy were those over the Rocky Mountains that were so bright that their glow awoke gold miners, who began preparing breakfast because they thought it was morning.[4] According to professor Daniel Baker of the University of Colorado's Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics, "people in the northeastern U.S. could read newspaper print just from the light of the aurora."[5]

Telegraph systems all over Europe and North America failed, in some cases even shocking telegraph operators.[6] Telegraph pylons threw sparks and telegraph paper spontaneously caught fire.[7] Some telegraph systems appeared to continue to send and receive messages despite having been disconnected from their power supplies.[8]

the Sun is coming to a maximum by the end of this year, and some scientists are predicting 'a big one':

science.nasa.gov...

Dec. 21, 2006: Evidence is mounting: the next solar cycle is going to be a big one.
see captionSolar cycle 24, due to peak in 2010 or 2011 "looks like its going to be one of the most intense cycles since record-keeping began almost 400 years ago," says solar physicist David Hathaway of the Marshall Space Flight Center. He and colleague Robert Wilson presented this conclusion last week at the American Geophysical Union meeting in San Francisco.

we can only hope the perfect storm doesn't come our way

edit on 23-1-2012 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

ps: btw, if this happens and electricity grid gets destroyed we are #%&$*ed, not because there will be no more internet or TV, but because every nuclear power station reactor core will melt down after the cooling pumps stop working...
edit on 23-1-2012 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join