It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP....Take a STEP BACK....and look at the BIG PICTURE!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RestlessNRG

I understand that, that is why I posted. NASA keeps telling everyone "nothing is going to happen" They shoot down comets, asteroids etc, put it all over their website that if something was coming they would know and the main stream believes them. How could they possibly know "nothing is going to happen"? And I thought it was funny that one of their own goes on History channel and says..."we won't have any notice"...wonder if he got fired?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PROT3CTOR

Good post OP - I'm on board. I, too, feel the "something is coming" but my sense is that it is not necessarily a one for all thing. Earthquakes in one place, financial melt down in others, rising water still other places, etc. Different areas will have to answer for their "wrong doings."

Mother Nature is hurt, and pissed, and ready to put her human children in a time out! :-)

For me, I think PREPARE must include a spiritual component. Whatever a person's belief, whatever god(s), etc., each person must find their own peace to truly get through whatever is coming.

Last year, our family experienced the hurricanes and Susquehanna flooding in northeast US. Yes, having water, flashlights, food stash, evacuation plan, etc. was helpful, but it was a sense of calm and belief in ourselves that made the whole thing manageable.

Some of the family flipped out with no power, no water, no refrigeration, no internet, and so on. They experienced extreme discomfort, panic, worry, anger, fear, and stayed in this state until the lights came back on.

But some of us accepted what was and got on with it. Lit a fire, boiled some water, life went on.

Preparing isn't just physical stuff. We must also prepare our state of mind and spirit.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If something big happens, so it be.
Enjoy the good things you have now, because they may be gone soon.
I will probably die one of the first if something big happens here, I don't think we will make it long, we don't have guns here nor do we have bunkers or what ever. Thats probably why I am joining the Army soon, because the training and experience can help you in survival situations.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I am with you. I will stay alert, do some research but I already let my friends and family know I am having a party at my house on 12/21 be it to celebrate or mourn...at least we will be together.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Update to your post....M9 coming at us today-tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more! S&F for you!

Whatever happens, I doubt it will turn out like TPTB might be planning. To the aware observer, it's already clear they are panicking (media ignoring Ron Paul, him getting massive support, occupy, people waking up, etc.) If TPTB are panicking, what does that say about their plans? It's obvious: they're probably won't work like designed.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Update to your post....M9 coming at us today-tomorrow.

yes...! I didn't want to be too scary

thanks

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

2012-01-23 15:01 Geomagnetic Storm Expected Tuesday, Jan 23

As the strongest Solar Radiation Storm (S3) since May, 2005 continues, the associated Earthward-directed Coronal Mass Ejection is expected to arrive about 1400 UT (9am EST) Jan 24. SWPC has issued a Geomagnetic Storm Watch with G2 level storming likely and G3 level storming possible, with the storm continuing into Wednesday, Jan 25. All of this activity is related to a moderate (R2) Radio Blackout x-ray flare that erupted Sunday night (11pm EST).

edit on 23-1-2012 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I read ATS tons. This is my 1st post. I keep looking for topics on solar flares, which would relate to this topic of 2012. Has any1 notice that the TOP story on Fox news website at this moment is that for the 2nd instance this week the sun is unleashing its wrath. Does no person in the mainstream media or government see there may be a slight issue? Y is it being ignored by people? Y aren't there any special reports on TV?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
you are getting closer the truth, go, go..i am on your side, check my post too ....you rule dude !

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It could be something on ATS.
if you make a joke of it.
people think it is silly. like UFO's.
I will start digging now.

if the earth was invades by superior aliens.
the best way to beat them off.
blow earth up ! yes...
if you know the aliens are Very evil and sick.
let them land win and use ALL the nucs.
after 100 years earth can start to be remade.
what would you do to stop them?

or it could be the sun.
a big sun spot blows.
all over the world mining of coal have dug
deep and left a lot of underground space.
that space is being used by the goverment.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I totally agree something is going down, I honestly cant wait to see, im sick of the crap that gets fed to the people like its a soup kitchen. I will honestly feel like it will be one of the only times where you can believe what the goverment says when this great turning point is reached. Our end or whatever is headed our ways no matter how bad or good, will be a breath of fresh air!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
since i was a young child, i always had feelings that something was coming and that lots of people were GOING to DIE and i couldnt do anything to stop it. i spent my teenage years taking military survival classes and attempting to re learn some of the lost knowledge of the ages, my parents thought i was nuts, but i was running on pure gut instinct. to this day, i am implementing plans for bug out shelter and other bug out supplies as well as studying guerrilla warfare tactics - you never know what knowledge will come in handy. 4 years ago i got a massive sign from above. it was right around the time Obama was elected. i kept seeing the ediface of Adolf Hitler everywhere when i would go out, news stories regarding world war 2 were pervasive and everywhere i happened to be. thats when i started reading alternative media of all sources, it merely felt like the right direction so i ran with it, and have never ever regretted it. My husband is finally coming around to see things are not as they appear. im not sure if he believes yet or not only time will tell. i keep hearing the war drums in my head and they go louder as time crawls by, i feel like i have accomplished so much yet so little and time is wasting away from me....

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yeah hard to disagree. Even if you only consider the economic situation that's plenty to worry about. Then toss in rigged elections, and the government stealing our rights, for dessert.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Bingo.

2012 is the beginning of the end of an old way of thinking. The world is not flat (it's round and cough cough we are not alone in the universe).

The only thing that leads to mankind's allergic reaction to this news is our own conditioning. Not God. Not Aliens. It's on us. If we would have taught eachother how to love. How to not be afraid. How to understand other's viewpoints. If we would have stuck with the 10 commandments we would have been far better off.

But we haven't done this. We have taught eachother how to discriminate, be fearful, be liars, be haters, etc etc. And look at our society! No continents need to flip over like in the john cusack's 2009 movie. No UFOs will even fire a shot.

Just the thought of beings more powerful than ourselves is enough to panic most people and completely turn our civilization upside down. And then there is the looming evidence for climate change. I think these beings want us to realize that consciousness is not localized in our brains and that it is probably everywhere. And that is the definition of God. God is indivisible. Our religious institutions have failed to extrapolate the point of life past the children lessons of the bible. Our scientific community has shied away from anything that can't be physically tested. And our governments only seek to control that which they don't understand. We have collectively failed.

The bright spot is that you can't die. Consciousness does not end and the lack of western scientific data is the fault of people and no one or nothing else. PERIOD.

I think what will forever defy our alien neighbors is why we can't seem to be joyous about eternal life? It's almost as if people don't want to figure it out and rather live in ignorance and just die. A very negative mindset where we have taught ourselves to either "kill it or play the victim in the universe." That mindset just gets boring afterawhile, and I think we are perplexing to aliens as to why we can't get rid of our old attitudes and in fact trade them in for a greater awareness of the whole picture..

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Excellent thread that basically tell's it how it is. Unfortunately the reality is only the minority can see it for what it is. But the majority won't see it until it's too late and in their face. But then they'll probably be the one's to complain the most and ask..........."how could this happen ?".
Have a good day everyone and keep up the good fight !

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The big picture is....we're living a little too 'comfortable'. I'll just say this, if there were to ever be a food shortage, mankind will be in big, BIG trouble. Sure, the earth is big enough, and resourceful enough, to maintain everyone on the planet; IF people are working it. Now-a-days, when we want to eat, we shop. We go to the supermarket and pick and choose which fruit and vegetable we want to eat, for the week. People HARDLY know anything about seedtime and harvest; both naturally or spiritually. We totally DEPEND on the system, to bring us our ration of food. But, what would happen, if the chain broke?

How long do you think we can sustain our kind, without working the land? The farmlands are no longer, because it's all CONTROLLED by the man; and they're making it more difficult for us to grow our own fruits and veggies. So, tell me, how can we continue on, at this pace???

Now, imagine, life without the local supermarket or fast-food restaurant. With all the overweight people in our world...it would be an ugly place to live, if the food ran out!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think they know the worlds economy is on the brink of total collapse, and they are preparing for it. Mass rioting and mass panic means they are going to need extra facilities to hold people. (FEMA camps)

Capitalism as we know it is no longer sustainable, finite resources are running out. When they do, it's all over, whether anyone likes it or not. We'll have to have a new system in place to feed and clothe people. No more buying or selling, no luxuries, no TV, no internet, no fast food, no credit cards, no nothing. Just basic survival.

Enjoy what we have while we still can.

Edit: Just a scenario I thought of, trying to be as realistic as possible.
edit on 23-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
While I think ignoring these signs of an upcoming catastrophic event would be foolhardy, to say that any one organization or group is responsible is really hard to prove. It seems obvious to me that many of the outcomes we may see were inevitable and would have occurred eventually with the passage of time and population growth. Eventually, any population too large for it's environment is bound to effect the environment in ways that halt that populations growth because that environment can not maintain that population. All of the problems listed, at their core, are a result of a lack of resources in one form or another.

The only thing people building bunkers are guilty of is preparing for what should be obviously inevitable. Even if it somehow didn't happen in my life time; I'm sure many of these problems would eventually occur. Think about it; even if we found some way to avoid economic collapse for the time being...eventually as our population continues to grow resources in many forms would again begin to fail the ever expanding population. Nothing grows forever; even civilization. Civilizations eventually break down to make way for new civilizations that are generally better. But there has to be room to grow and right now...we're almost out of room. The only thing I'd be concerned with given this information...is the same thing every living organism should always worry about to some degree. Passing on genetic information and making sure that genetic information continues to live on....in other words...having children and making sure they grow right. On that note my only concern with the government and with the "power elite" is that perhaps they may be tampering with our ability to reproduce. At the same time I could see why. If had more power then a great deal many other people and I am aware of the impending outcomes of population growth then the only way I could think to protect my power and my family's power would be to eliminate the population through the use of sterilization in mass of the general public...which may be what's going on...but even if you could prove it...what could you do to stop it?

There is a wealth of information and disinformation on the internet...the hard part is sorting through the bull# to find truth...I don't know what the truth is...but I know it's good be prepared.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

This video has an interesting perspective on what's to come!If indeed something is coming lol.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Great thread. One thing I've noticed though regarding this whole phenomenon is that it seems now we are beginning to get the sense that a definitive "something" is going to happen very soon, yet we don't know what. I just find it strange that it seemed even up until last year we sor of had a general theory, but now it's all become so muddled, so I fully agree with just preparing the best you can and keep eyes, ears and all other sense open.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join