It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they block the sun?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
They're preparing the ground (literately) for the return of the Annunaki because they don't take well to direct sunlight.

That's why they had this huge bubble of water, acting as a shield and lens to the sun, orbiting the Earth when they were here some thousand years ago. When they left, they de-orbited this bubble, causing the great flood and a huge raise in sea-level.

Well, this is a theory I'm looking into currently, and it has some fascinating scenarios to ponder upon

I have no idea where it will take me, and I certainly cannot give any credibility to the statement above.
I don't even know if I could believe in it myself
Yet...
edit on 22-1-2012 by Koyaanisqatsi because: Added: "Yet..."

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

No, the contrails are not there to "block the Sun".

The Earth rotates, correct? Giving the illusion that the Sun travels across the sky, correct?? Is the Sun always the same place in the sky?? NO it is not. Is that true?

Now.....the routes flown by those jets will be roughly the same place, directly above points on the ground, each day (for those routes). The contrails (when they form) will be in that same general direction and distance from your position, where you filmed them from. Correct? So, if that was morning, when you shot the footage, where will the Sun be at Noon? At 17:00?

Further more......let's say at the time you shot that footage, you got in a car and then drove so that those contrails, which are off in the distance from your point of view, were now directly OVER your head, since you changed position and are moving in the direction of the Sun. NOW what? Is the Sun being "blocked" by those same contrails? Or even better, to eliminate the time needed for the drive, perhaps you could phone someone who was physically present in the location where they were directly beneath the contrails, and ask them if the contrails were "blocking" the Sun?

Use some common sense, please.

Now....those are nothing but normal contrails, which means they are nothing but ordinary forms of cirrus clouds. It is a fact that modern jet engines make contrails, when the conditions are suitable, and that the contrails will indicate the path the jet has flown, by their presence afterwards. You can also see the airplanes in flight, nowadays, thanks to companies that provide this tracking service online.

Here is FlightRadar24, which is great for tracking flights in Europe, especially. It will not show ALL commercial civilian jets though.....about 70% to 75% of them. Because, from their own description---

(Go to the "About" tab):

How Flightradar24 works

Introduction to Flightradar24
Flightradar24 shows live airplane traffic from different parts around the world. The technique to receive flight information from aircraft is called ADS-B. That means the Flightradar24 can only show information about aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. Today about 60% (about 30% in USA and about 70% in Europe) of the passenger aircraft and only a small amount of military and private aircraft have an ADS-B transponder.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

that settles it then...they are flying to close..
they certainly wasnt that far aprt.

No, allprowolfy was incorrect.

The minimum vertical separation standard nowadays is 1,000 feet. This has always been the case for Instrument Flight Rules operations, and was the case for many decades, for all operations below 29,000 (in the USA, similar in other jurisdictions).

Nowadays, though, better and more precise pitot-static systems and altimeters allow for the Reduced Vertical Separation Minima (RVSM) at all altitudes above FL290 (29,000 feet) through to FL410 (41,000 feet)..... normal cruise altitudes of modern commercial jets.

SO....for any ONE Jet Route being flown, there can be as many as 12 or 13 jets "stacked" vertically on that same route. One each for every 1,000 feet.

Of course, it doesn't happen like that --- there are other routes which intersect and any airplanes that cross paths have to also be separated vertically, by the same 1,000 feet. The horizontal distance limit at high altitudes is usually a minimum of 5 to 6 miles. Ten is common, for added safety margins.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
How can contrails block the sun? For a start, every single picture I have ever seen of contrails (chemtrails) shows the sun and/or clear sky

If you want to block the sun you need stratocumulus
And lots of it. Which you'll get from contrails/chemtrails in the same way that chocolate causes chicken pox.

Them reptilian illuminati NWO are so stupid

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

i dont doubt what you are saying pb,but in your proffesional opinion,would you say
that the two planes in that piece of film,are flying legally??so to speak...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

WELL under the offical white pages (that the SAME geoengineers claim are false) The chemtrails are used to bounce back UV rays to deter global warming- sounds like BS to me. As far as why they block the sun? don't know

I think Bluebeam, but I AM just another crazy

I just think TPTB are monkeying with the skies for an evil purpose there is no good from a chemtrail. From the naysayers I say TRY to find a NORMAL contrail anymore
this is and attack on us and I don't know why.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Nice video OP.
These disgusting practices are just too obvious, as are the practices of some posters here
who would take your sense and your senses away,
Chemtrails are recognizable by their length and persistence obviously,
but also by the little barbs or hooks that extend beneath the trails after
they are initially sprayed.

There are major issues now surfacing regarding vitamin D deficiency and funnily enough
I recently saw an tv advert from a local milk company selling the benefits to kids
of the calcium in their drink, which helps they said to activate the added vitamin D components.
Never heard that aspect of milk advertised before, but that might be just me.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

No, you keep posting lies and misinformation. This is against ATS T & Cs.

A contrail that has "length" and "persistence" is a contrail that is persistent. It is NO DIFFERENT from a cirrus cloud in composition and behaviour. None.

And, "...little barbs or hooks that extend beneath..." simply show that the air has currents, and is moving and altering the shape of the contrail....just as air will affect clouds in exactly the same way.

Here is a Gallery of Images of Cirrus Clouds of many different types. Look at them, and spot the similar "little barbs or hooks" there, too.

Your feeble attempts to "cloud" the issue and promote false and misleading claims is clear, as is this apparent agenda.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

i dont doubt what you are saying pb,but in your proffesional opinion,would you say
that the two planes in that piece of film,are flying legally??so to speak...

Yes, absolutely.

I presume you refer to the two flights opposite direction ( what some may incorrectly term "head on" ) that meet just one above the other at about 0:33 in the video?

What I see are two airliners on the same Jet Route, in opposite directions at at different altitudes.

Here, this is typically what you would see from the cockpit:

Here, jets on different routes, that intersect (cross over) one an other:

And one more:

Be sure to link to any video, read the descriptions, and also can search for other examples.

Be warned, when linking, you will also see a lot of the silly "chemtrail" claims, that merely point to normal contrails in videos, and call them "chemtrails". Good for a laugh, though, at the idiocy of it.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Originally posted by network dude

Sadly, I think they know their delusions would be smashed to bits and that is why they would never think of doing such a thing. Oh, that, and none of them can spare $5.

There's that ridicule I mentioned.

Soo predictable from the righteous debunk crowd.

edit on 22-1-2012 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

Look sport, if you weren't on the lazy train, you might gather up some supporters and try to organize a true test of your fabled "chemtrails". But I do see how it's much easier to type posts whining about "them" than it is to DO SOMETHING!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by satoriku
reply to post by network dude

Try doing a Google search for 'getting chemtrail samples with a plane" or something similar and do some reading.
Any altitude above 10k feet requires oxygen to breathe, and contrails are distinct around 30k feet to 40k feet. Scientific sampling would require FAA approved modification to the aircraft, $$$$$$$$$$$. And so on.

" It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" -Aristotle

you have not tried. I guarantee it.

There have been threads on this very site where all the information you need to rent a plane to sample the air at altitude has been given.

Contract Pilot for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Carbon Cycle Greenhouse Gas Group. Performing high altitude air sampling research flights since 1992 on going. For Information contact:

This was found on Page 1 of THE GOOGLE

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

excellent information pb..
thank you .

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

For the OP...in terms of knowing and being able to understand the actual Jet Route airways structure over your area, unfortunately I cannot find a website for Europe or Germany similar to this one that we have in the USA:

SkyVector

On that site you can look at many Aeronautical Charts, for free, and they are updated regularly.

Here's an example, for an area that covers the Eastern Seaboard, from just below Maine to just above Florida:

Link to U.S. Enroute High H-12

Of course, the actual physical Charts are quite large....when spread out on a table, they are about 2 1/2 feet (or so) by about 3 1/2 to 4 feet in dimension.....they are folded up to about the size of 9 inches by 6 inches (I am estimating, have never measured them for any reason, never needed to. Although for fun, in the past, I've used old obsolete Charts that I hadn't discarded as unique and quirky qift-wrapping paper.....).

On the SkyVector site you can zoom in for greater detail, and slew with the controls....but it's easier to understand if you have the whole thing in your hand to view properly. If you scroll around you will also see there is a legend at the end of the Chart, with explanations for the various symbols....these symbols tend to be commonplace on all Charts, in aviation.

One idea I have for free Charts for your area, if you wished to investigate and make the effort, is to visit the nearest major airport, and ask any pilots you see if they have any old Charts that they haven't thrown away yet. Charts are issued regularly, with revisions...and the old ones are then trashed and useless and not suitable for navigation, as they are out of date. Be sure to explain that you want the "High" enroute Charts. In Europe these are usually referred to as "ATS Routes" (really, I am not kidding.
), compared to in the USA, were we call them "Jet Airways".

See, European ATS Route Network (ARN) Version 6
Implementation Report

Other than that free source form a pilot, there are companies that sell Charts for use by avid Flight Simulator hobbyists....here's a website that charges € 25....may be a bit steep price for your purposes.

Oh, here's the link to that ^ ^ ^ site: EUROPEAN SET -- € 25

edit on Sun 22 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

great research there I'll surely look into it, thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by pshea38

No, you keep posting lies and misinformation. This is against ATS T & Cs.

A contrail that has "length" and "persistence" is a contrail that is persistent. It is NO DIFFERENT from a cirrus cloud in composition and behaviour. None.

And, "...little barbs or hooks that extend beneath..." simply show that the air has currents, and is moving and altering the shape of the contrail....just as air will affect clouds in exactly the same way.

Here is a Gallery of Images of Cirrus Clouds of many different types. Look at them, and spot the similar "little barbs or hooks" there, too.

Your feeble attempts to "cloud" the issue and promote false and misleading claims is clear, as is this apparent agenda.

So YOU are calling me a liar. Well my better than 20/20 vision eyes are
worthless to me, as they deceive me so completely.

Not one of the pictures in your link comes anywhere near to showing what I am talking
about. Hooks or barbs drop off along the length of the chemtrail as it starts to spread.

Not that you deserve a response anyway. I know your game, birdman.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Do I take it from that statement that your "better than 20/20 eyes" can actually tell the chemical composition of a cloud of gaseous vapour from some 7 or 8 miles below it?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Do you mean like this?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
reply to post by allprowolfy

that settles it then...they are flying to close..
they certainly wasnt that far aprt.

A jet flies along a path - 5 minutes later another jet flies the same path - in those 5 minutes jetstream winds have moved the original contrail sideways by anything up to 10 miles - depending on angle of wind to the contrail and wind speed - so you get a bunch of parallel contrails along a busy jet path.

Vertical separation these days is often only 1000 feet with a/c equipped for RVSM - Reduced Vertical Separation Minima

And, lastly, they are "blocking out the sun" because of where you are in relation to them - if you were somewhere else they would not be blocking out the sun - so it is all your fault!!

Or, thinking about it some more, the sun passes over the entire sky - so a persistent contrails is ALWAYS going to be between you and the sun at some point in the day if it lasts long enough - but when it is "blocking" you it is not blocking someone 20 miles away in another direction.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Look sport, if you weren't on the lazy train, you might gather up some supporters and try to organize a true test of your fabled "chemtrails".

Sport.......i liked that.

Feel free to look through my history and check my opinion on chemtrails becuase I don't believe in them. Jumping to conclusions.

But I do see how it's much easier to type posts whining about "them" than it is to DO SOMETHING!

I call it as I see it. I said someone from the debunk crowd would come in and ridicule and guess what? It turned out to be you.

When I was new into this field Mick from contrail science proved the facts to me with patience and respect and thanks to him I now know better. Some others in the debunk crowd like to ridicule and demean posters just like the post of yours I singeled out. Its almost as if some of you get jollies from it.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagewerx
reply to post by pshea38

Do I take it from that statement that your "better than 20/20 eyes" can actually tell the chemical composition of a cloud of gaseous vapour from some 7 or 8 miles below it?

Yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join