It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they block the sun?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

As well as the previous image, there is the one running diagonally from the middle left to the bottom right corner of this picture;

And if that is what defines a chemtrail to you, what of the other trails in this photo?
edit on 22-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by Imagewerx
reply to post by pshea38

Do I take it from that statement that your "better than 20/20 eyes" can actually tell the chemical composition of a cloud of gaseous vapour from some 7 or 8 miles below it?

Yes.

Well what is it then - exactly??

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Nice video
of chemical skies. I'm going to agree with your OP - yes the chemtrails are deliberately placed to block the sun. At night, it's generally the moon although generally the whole sky is obscured. I read the posts by the usual suspects claiming that the sun is racing across the sky. Absolute nonsense once again.

Why? I'm going to say to keep us from seeing something close to the sun. The toxic waste that is deliberately sprayed into the atmosphere also has the effect of making the sun much brighter than normal so that it's hard to even look in that direction even with dark dark sunglasses. Why not take a cue from the newest Antarctic array of telescopes, each with their own filter? Getting hold of a sheet of different colors of filter material is a lot simpler and easier than samples from 30,000 feet, which, by the way, would prove nothing to the usual suspects.

And...you never know what you might see particularly on the days that the sun is so obviously the object of obfuscation attempts.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Here in South Yorkshire we had an almost uninterrupted view of the Sun all day. On days where posters have written on here about how nice it was to have clear skies, it was obscured by cloud cover here. It's called weather.

So why are they only obscuring the view of some of the people some of the time?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I would guess it's so we can stay addicted to petroleum

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Anim8tr

Nice video
of chemical skies. I'm going to agree with your OP - yes the chemtrails are deliberately placed to block the sun. At night, it's generally the moon although generally the whole sky is obscured. I read the posts by the usual suspects claiming that the sun is racing across the sky. Absolute nonsense once again.

The sun does not move across the sky?? Really??

Why? I'm going to say to keep us from seeing something close to the sun.

So why not drive 100 miles sideways in order to see it? Or wait for a clear day - of which there are still many all around the world?

The toxic waste that is deliberately sprayed into the atmosphere also has the effect of making the sun much brighter than normal so that it's hard to even look in that direction even with dark dark sunglasses.

What - you used to be able to look at it directly??

Why not take a cue from the newest Antarctic array of telescopes, each with their own filter? Getting hold of a sheet of different colors of filter material is a lot simpler and easier than samples from 30,000 feet, which, by the way, would prove nothing to the usual suspects.

And what would it prove to anyone else??

Why don't you do it and publish the results??

And...you never know what you might see particularly on the days that the sun is so obviously the object of obfuscation attempts.

But above you just said it is being made brighter - not being obscured - can you please make up your mind??

edit on 22-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

These disgusting practices are just too obvious, as are the practices of some posters here who would take your sense and your senses away, Chemtrails are recognizable by their length and persistence obviously, but also by the little barbs or hooks that extend beneath the trails after they are initially sprayed.

Are you going to make me ask? You should know what's coming next, bingo you guessed right. So now where is that pesky link to back up your comments as this is the first I have heard of this.

Take your time and make sure this info is real, because frankly you have no idea what your talking about.

Maybe a bit more research would do you some good. Contrails persist and that is a fact,and can be proven can your comments be proven ?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I read the posts by the usual suspects claiming that the sun is racing across the sky. Absolute nonsense once again.

Could you provide a link to the scientific sources that are now claiming that the Sun does not move in the sky?

Because, if the Sun no longer rises in the East, and sets in the West (after moving through the sky) then this is "Breaking News"!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

personally, I believe it's multi-fold method, creates cloud cover to...

A). Block the natural energy from the world population that wants/need it, such as some highways in the world run panels to run their lighted signs on the highways..

B). to hide what's going on above the clouds

C). our world is in a HUGE drought, thus, chemtrails create rain clouds to combat this. (but, I think it's more of 1&2 together)

just say'n ..

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

You will have to wait, sir, mr Shea is still thinking hard about whether my pictures fit his description and how he is going to explain that they only seem similar but he can see they are different because of his super chemovision.

Or not.
edit on 22-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

I read the posts by the usual suspects claiming that the sun is racing across the sky. Absolute nonsense once again.

Could you provide a link to the scientific sources that are now claiming that the Sun does not move in the sky?

Because, if the Sun no longer rises in the East, and sets in the West (after moving through the sky) then this is "Breaking News"!!

I think we can all agree that the sun moves across the sky during the day, but how can you count that as an arguement after all these 4 - 5 lines spread out and were enough to cover the medium-sized city I lived in. So yes they literaly blocked the sunlight.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I'm going to agree with your OP - yes the chemtrails are deliberately placed to block the sun. At night, it's generally the moon although generally the whole sky is obscured. I read the posts by the usual suspects claiming that the sun is racing across the sky. Absolute nonsense once again.

So if I am reading this right you are saying that the sky is so obscure with chemtrails that it is blocking the moon, that is what you are saying correct?

Seriously where do you chemtrailers come up with this type of rediculous comment?

Also why is it that I see the moon on a regular basis except those times we have bad weather that night ? So how are you going to be able to prove this if you can? My bet is you cannot...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

So yes they literaly blocked the sunlight.

In your video the sunlight is still quite evident and obvious. Not "blocked" at all. (Was it dark, like night time?)

And your medium-sized town wasn't "targeted" in any way. I would think most people would apply common sense and understand perspective and point-of-view.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by Anim8tr

personally, I believe it's multi-fold method, creates cloud cover to...

A). Block the natural energy from the world population that wants/need it, such as some highways in the world run panels to run their lighted signs on the highways..

World population control through causing accidents by blocking the sunlight from road signs with huge expensive long range jet flights. This is logical is it?

But what about when the wind blows it away and there's nothing there?

C). our world is in a HUGE drought, thus, chemtrails create rain clouds to combat this. (but, I think it's more of 1&2 together)

just say'n ..

Except that the cloud types that contrails create never result in rainfall. Not ever, so that was bollocks too wasn't it.

Is there no theory too crazy to be dragged out for people to try and convince themselves and others that chemtrails aren't fiction?

link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Anim8tr

So yes they literaly blocked the sunlight.

In your video the sunlight is still quite evident and obvious. Not "blocked" at all. (Was it dark, like night time?)

And your medium-sized town wasn't "targeted" in any way. I would think most people would apply common sense and understand perspective and point-of-view.

They created artifical clouds! These "chemtrails" or "contrails" or whatever you want to call them, spread out and smeared before the sun (from my point of view).
I dont need common sense for that all I need are my eyes with which I saw them smear the sky with artifical clouds.

link   
reply to post by Komodo

Nothing is "hidden". Airliners fly above most clouds.
Clouds move with the wind. Some days, NO clouds form at all!

C). our world is in a HUGE drought.....

No it isn't. If you make a claim like that, then provide some source to back it up.

.... chemtrails create rain clouds to combat this.

No, they do not.

Or, same as above: If you make such a claim, then provide some source to back it.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

The contrails are, indeed, a form of "artificial cloud" in the sense that they were initiated by Human technology, so a better more accurate term would be "artificially induced".

They are not "artificial" in the sense that a prosthetic arm is an "artificial limb".....they are comprised of the same type of tiny ice crystals as any other cirrus clouds.

The presence of the contrails, once formed, can lead to greater formations of more cirrus clouds.....the contrails will, in certain atmospheric conditions, act as a "trigger" or catalyst to set the air into what it will eventually do naturally....form cirrus clouds. Contrails certainly can "kick it off", but it doesn't happen each time.

And, then conditions are such that the clouds were going to appear anyway. In addition, there is a misunderstanding here, ascribing contrails "solely" for any high. thin overcast cirrus that may be seen.....high clouds ALSO move in, carried along with upper level winds and as the air masses move over the land.

It is called ....."weather".....

...activities of weather, and especially cloud behavior, are best viewed in time-lapse, since on Human time scales they occur so slowly.

Here, some snacks for you to feast on:

See how they move?

One more:

edit on Sun 22 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

I think we can all agree that the sun moves across the sky during the day, but how can you count that as an arguement after all these 4 - 5 lines spread out and were enough to cover the medium-sized city I lived in. So yes they literaly blocked the sunlight.

Did they look a little like this....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/632d04d81bdd.jpg[/atsimg]

If it is guess what you are seeing, you guessed it contrails.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join