It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Polarization of the Masses

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Will you step up into the light?
Or will you let the fear engulf you?

There will be three great moments in the history of this planet.

The first is the moment of life, of abiogenesis, the moment when matter slowly shifted together in an extraordinary way which allowed it firstly to self perpetuate and then evolves in higher more complex forms through time.

The second is the moment of first consciousness, the moment when this collection of self-animated matter became capable of pondering its own existence. The day the first human looked at his dying loved one or her newly born child and asked the question “Why…? What is the purpose of life?” This is the moment when we began to lose the calm peace of an unconscious existence and replaced it with the thrill and the fear of realizing we are alive but not knowing why.

And the third moment is now approaching. It is the moment when all our questions will one day be answered; it is the moment of Awakening. And it is approaching fast…….

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world as we know it is speeding up at an ever increasing, exponential pace. The rate of technological innovation is doubling every few years or so and an awareness of how we as humans can affect our planet in terms of the environment, economics, and socio-political issues is expanding like never before. We are finally grasping that each and every one of our actions can affect not just ourselves but other people and other things on a global scale

And the masses have become restless, for somewhere deep in each and everyone us we sense in our subconscious minds that a great shift is coming. What is this shift? It is that which has been foretold in almost every major belief system and today’s popular culture; wrapped up and disguised in metaphors and myths. It is the apocalypse, the 2nd coming, the breaking of the seventh seal, the Rapture, the Mayan Calendar, the Age of Aquarius, the end of the world as we know it.

It is the beginning of the New Age of Mankind, an emergence into the light, a lifting of the veil, a dawning of a new era of spirituality.

We are all on the brink of something great. And we all have a part to play.

Physical evolution has carried us thus far; indeed it has been our main influencing factor for the past 3.5 billion years. Physical evolution though is slow, but then this evolution, this shift is not physical. It is an evolution of the mind, both the individual mind and as a consequence the global mind. It is an evolution of spirit; and spiritual evolution can happen in just the blink of an eye.

Everything you see around you is a symptom of mankind’s restlessness for something new to emerge. The old ways are beginning to crumble and this can be seen in the economic status of the world, the increased bullyboy tactics of the U.S. and the acceptance of it by the rest of the world, the Occupy Wall Street Movement, the War on Terror and the near simultaneous outbreak of rioting in many of the more oppressed areas of the world. The tighter restrictions on personal freedoms even after humanity have fought so long to attain them.

Other symptoms of this change include the internet – we are communicating and sharing ideas with more people than ever before. The increase automation of menial tasks. The advances in our understanding of energies and quantum physics. The linking of eastern philosophies with western mysticism. The discoveries in the field of medicine about just how our expectations and stress levels can affect our health. The genetic revolution is another – we are moving beyond limitations of our physical bodies not just on a spiritual level but also on the material plane as well. And we are just beginning to realize how connected everything really is.

But with change comes fear. A fear that society is not moving forward but is in fact degenerating. It is a fear for the loss of ways and rules and institutions which kept the world so stable for so long, and at the same time a fear that those old ways are holding us back. One look around you will tell you they are not working anymore, and thus the world is becoming polarized, between those who are fighting for this change to occur, and those who refuse to let go.

But this is an old fear; this is a fear that has always been with us. It’s been there as we stole, lied and murdered, as we started wars. It was there as we distorted the messages of great prophets to suit our own self-serving agendas; as we dehumanized others in order to further ourselves and allowed corporate greed to run rife. It is the fear of the unknown, of being alone and abandoned. It is a fear that this life is all we have that and that we must get ahead at whatever cost, that others are against us and that evil is real and exists within the world. It is the fear that makes us believe that Satan is exists and that there is some organized conspiratorial evil seeking to take control. This fear manifests differently in each of us, but ultimately it is what holds us back from trusting ourselves and our intuitions of what will truly make our lives, and therefore the world, a better place.

The evolution of consciousness cannot continue while we as humanity are wrestling with the fear. For as fear and stress cause blockages within the energy systems of our body and mind, so fear creates blockages in our evolution as a species and in the world itself which is essentially one great living breathing organism..

This fear manifests itself as polarization amongst the masses; and one way or another it will touch us all eventually. All humans are migrating toward one of two conflicting sides; the first seeking through vague (though slowly becoming clearer) ways to embrace this great shift, the other resisting fearing, that the old ways of wisdom and important values will be lost forever. Each of us will identify in certain ways with both sides of this polarization, but ultimately we will gravitate toward one side or another. This polarization is the fear coming into it’s own in one last almighty stand prior to the shift. It is the epitome of dualistic existence, and it is the last great hurdle we must overcome.

It is up to each and every one of us to make a choice. Will you let the fear engulf you, or will you step up into the light.

For though global, and despite the quickening of the world, this change is unlike anything we humans have ever faced before. This shift does not have to be cataclysmic. If humanity so chooses, it can be slow and subtle transition which indeed is the preferred way of world for all things of beauty to unfold.

For nothing happens in this world which is not meant to happen. And each and every one of you has been born at his point in time for a reason. Like I said we all have a part to play in this great unfolding. Will your actions be guided by fear, or will you be guided by love and faith in something better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do we overcome this fear? By realizing we are the creators of our own reality. In our live two things are manifested. That which we are afraid of, and that which we have faith in.

Each of us must have faith that the world can become a better place; that we deserve better than the reality than that which exists in the world around us today. And each of us must resist any efforts by others (and ourselves) to influence our lives and others through negative reactions to the fear. This can be done on many different levels, from how we go about our day to day lives, to who we vote for, to what we make a stand against. We must resist apathy, for apathy is merely acceptance of this fear and its control over our lives, and it is also an acceptance that you do not have any power or voice to make a stand.

Ultimately, as Gandhi said, you must be the change you wish to see in this world. We each have been born at this time to facilitate this change in one way or another; not to sit back and watch more of our personal liberties been taken away from us, more of our old growth forest cut down and another 50 kids get blown up in pursuit of an enemy which did not exist 12 years ago and whose armory consists mainly of ageing Soviet artillery and a few sacks of fertilizer.

No one is born evil, we are all merely human, and each of us wants a better world for ourselves and our children. It really isn’t hard; all it takes is a simple decision.

And just imagine…how amazing it will be to live in a world free from fear…

edit on 22/1/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Excellent post my friend...

Love is the path...

Have no fear... it only handicaps your spiritual development...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

a few thousand years ago someone said, 'be neither for or against anything' sounds so easy but its not at all. We all have been polarized for ages, its what all wars are about. Someone else said 'when the two become one' Most did not understand and stuck to the road of duality. Why can we never manage it? perhaps its because it cannot be attained via force, but rather through being.
thanks for the post, good luck for the last couple of twists.

'

'
'

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by saroncan
me penial gland got a shock...exel

I'm hoping the word you accidently misspelt was 'pineal'

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Nice post. Fun to read and well written.

But what is the fear you're talking about? Fear of what? Fear of your body? Fear of Nature?

Personally, I think conquering your fear is a fear in of itself. What do you fear so much about an emotion that you absolutely must conquer it?

Thank you.
edit on 22-1-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Yes, We are on quite a journey, I am looking forward to what comes next!
This was very well written and to the point, I really enjoyed reading it. I wrote a thread that pertains to this very concept, I would love to here your opinion of it. Our Glorious Future is Knocking

Let Love Rule

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

This seems very fitting in relation to your thread?
coming back to life

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

But what is the fear you're talking about? Fear of what? Fear of your body? Fear of Nature?

Personally, I think conquering your fear is a fear in of itself. What do you fear so much about an emotion that you absolutely must conquer it?

Thank you.

"Conquering Fear" is perhaps an incorrect way of looking at it, because you can not conquer that which is an illusion. Fear is what separates us all, Fear is the base of anger, jealousy, and hate. In the absence of fear there is only love, and love cannot fill your soul entirely until fear is released.

No one can tell you what they fear as it is a very personal journey, One persons fear would not make sense to another.

Be open to new ways of thought and tell yourself that this is a journey that you wish to take, and the answers will become clear to you.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
None of the story of the earth, is real. Earth is a project, terraformed, we are eternal spirits that upgrade, so have always existed in one form or another. And this is more holographic dream lab than anything else.

The light is upgrading all of creation in this school. I see it as programmers behind the scene inserting new programs, as our solar system is entering a much more highly charged area in the cosmos that would relate to more consciousness.

On this note, many are waking up and will be freed from the negative enslaving programs here, including the greed.

However, those in tyranny are throwing everything at this because they don't seem to be able to rise to meet this energy and Light. Can we stand in this Light? If our frequency isn't high enough, when are we going to rise to the occasion? Tyranny and Greed will be a thing of the past in the upgraded world.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy

Thank you.

"Conquering Fear" is perhaps an incorrect way of looking at it, because you can not conquer that which is an illusion. Fear is what separates us all, Fear is the base of anger, jealousy, and hate. In the absence of fear there is only love, and love cannot fill your soul entirely until fear is released.

No one can tell you what they fear as it is a very personal journey, One persons fear would not make sense to another.

Be open to new ways of thought and tell yourself that this is a journey that you wish to take, and the answers will become clear to you.

Wouldn't it be safe to say that a human without fear would probably walk off a cliff? I don't understand why people would want to get rid of fear, it's a warning system; it's necessary for survival. Fear is on your side.

It's the things that cause fear that need to be conquered, not fear itself. Telling people to "conquer fear", "imagine a world without fear" is very misleading and may confuse people, I just don't want to see one of our most sacred emotions dragged through the mud like this. A world without fear is death... plain and simple.

By the way I am open to "new" ways of thought, as a matter of fact I used to be all light, love and unity until it lead to nothing but extreme disappointment. It preaches death under the guise of "becoming one with the universe", it teaches to be disgusted by our nature and to overcome our bodies. I've moved passed it and now only question it's validity. I fear it.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Fear can be a gift that saves your life. There will never be a utopia here on this earth. We cannot go back to the Garden. Not here. Peace within, yes. Look at the reality that light filled and truth speaking people brought to themselves. Ghandi-murdered, MLK-murdered, Princess Di-believed murdered, Jesus Christ-murdered and the list goes on. Truth seekers and truth bearers draw darkness to themselves because the darkness wants to extinguish true light and bearers of love. This world has been given over to a fallen angel and it will always be the case until the end. The Kingdom of Light is not on this earth, though it can exist inside of us, as through a glass darkly. Peace.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be safe to say that a human without fear would probably walk off a cliff? I don't understand why people would want to get rid of fear, it's a warning system; it's necessary for survival. Fear is on your side.

It's the things that cause fear that need to be conquered, not fear itself. Telling people to "conquer fear", "imagine a world without fear" is very misleading and may confuse people, I just don't want to see one of our most sacred emotions dragged through the mud like this. A world without fear is death... plain and simple.

By the way I am open to "new" ways of thought, as a matter of fact I used to be all light, love and unity until it lead to nothing but extreme disappointment. It preaches death under the guise of "becoming one with the universe", it teaches to be disgusted by our nature and to overcome our bodies. I've moved passed it and now only question it's validity. I fear it.

Fear and Self preservation are two completely different things.

I see fear as an emotion that holds you back from expansion or an opened mind. Fear is a tool used to control and suppress.

The acceptance of love into your life does not mean that you have to be "disgusted with your nature." Our nature is hardwired into us, It is something that we must learn to accept. A lot of the information out there does claim that Ego is bad and that we should be all one blah blah blah. You and I both know better. Ego is part of who we are on this earth, and the more you try to fight it and separate from it the more it is going to fight back and say NO. We must learn to accept what is and love ourselves the way we are. Warts and all. This is much easier said than done. But is well worth the effort.

edit on 22-1-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by batgirl
Fear can be a gift that saves your life. There will never be a utopia here on this earth. We cannot go back to the Garden. Not here. Peace within, yes. Look at the reality that light filled and truth speaking people brought to themselves. Ghandi-murdered, MLK-murdered, Princess Di-believed murdered, Jesus Christ-murdered and the list goes on. Truth seekers and truth bearers draw darkness to themselves because the darkness wants to extinguish true light and bearers of love. This world has been given over to a fallen angel and it will always be the case until the end. The Kingdom of Light is not on this earth, though it can exist inside of us, as through a glass darkly. Peace.

Notice how the people who spread light were lone rangers? Today there are thousands of souls spreading the same message. This awakening is real, and is happening now.

This world was lost, until now, we are on the verge of total and complete change. It is up to every one of us to look within and "be the change we want to see."
If we all give up and say that it can never be than it will never be.
But if we show others how we can truly live in the light, which means living with joy, contentment and bliss as often as possible, than it will be contagious. This is already happening.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by batgirl

This world was not given over to the Devil. It only seems that way when the people in power are in collusion with Evil. They are indeed in league with pure Evil.

"The Kingdom of God is near at hand". The true meaning of this quote is that, quite literally, the Light of God surrounds you. We just can't see this Light clearly, not yet. But, on a very basic level, possibly a subatomic level, it IS there. And we will see it. Love triumphs and we will overcome.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I really hope for this kind of outcome. I don't know what to expect..
And i dont know how much more i can take. sometimes i get stressed out about the whole ordeal. I get frustrated at my fellow human beings for being so ignorant(perhaps its willful ignorance, or apathy, and its not everyone, just a lot of people). It feels like the time is close at hand, and i don't know how to prepare (nor can i afford to), Or what to even expect. I hope for something good, envision a peaceful future. But i just don't see it.

It gets to me moreso some days, like when i read something atrocious in the news.

If aliens are stopping by before the apocalypse, please pick my ass up.

I wish for a massive awakening, a mass realization on such a grand scale. But how would this come about? there doesn't seem to be anything possible to deter the spell over everything. The illusion must break. I just don't want something seriously bad to happen first, something enormous and devastating.

IF RP gets presidency, If he dropped the whole truth on global television. Someone needs to ADDRESS THE WORLD ffs.(i really dont care who it is tbh, just someone) Wonder how that would go down..
edit on 22/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well... I fear nothing. I walk with a purpose to free Humanity from the energy-scacrity/money-driven/money-loving (root of all evil, don't ya know) system presently in place. They can try to kill Me and I do not fear. They can try to torture Me and I do not fear.

While I see a more "down-to-earth" future than You, OP, I still see a radical change from what We have been. All history has been set in the scarcity paradigm. I offer the abundance paradigm.

Thanks, OP.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Well... I fear nothing. I walk with a purpose to free Humanity from the energy-scacrity/money-driven/money-loving (root of all evil, don't ya know) system presently in place. They can try to kill Me and I do not fear. They can try to torture Me and I do not fear.

While I see a more "down-to-earth" future than You, OP, I still see a radical change from what We have been. All history has been set in the scarcity paradigm. I offer the abundance paradigm.

Thanks, OP.

I also want this
Abundance paradigm.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I've been thinking about the ascension idea alot lately. Are TPTB aware of it and trying to stop it by instilling fear and anger in us? Is it a real phenomenon? I think it's possible. Why not? Life evolved from nothingness at some point for unknown reasons. We continue to evolve through time ... I really hope this is not all complete BS. All I fear is being let down by this not happening. Much love to my fellow brothers and sisters everywhere.
edit on 22-1-2012 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2012 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The concept of fear is I realise a little vague in the OP. The reason for this is as I said above it manifests differently in everybody, and it is not necessarily outwardly expressed as fear. Often it manifests as worry, prejudice, bigotry, hatred, stress, etc. But deep deep down I have no doubt that most of these needless negative emotions boil down to fear.

Also the reasons given by us for these emotions will also differ. Some have had negative experiences in the past which can fuel a prejudice, others have simply listened to too much Fox News and feel that there’s no hope for this world. Others have been indoctrinated through the misguided teachings of various religions to believe that evil is something more than an individual perception of the mind, and others think there’s some organised conspiracy that seeks to dominate the world. I also feel that selfishness and greed are other manifestations of this deep rooted fear

But if we just step back for a moment and think…….each and every one of us are merely just human beings. Ultimately when we cut out all the baggage what is it that almost everyone desires? To live comfortably in a material sense. To not be vilified for being born a particular way, or anything else this is beyond our control. To have the opportunity to achieve anything we want as long as it doesn’t impinge on the rights of others. To be able to achieve our dreams without having to compromise due to the worry or stress of not being able to provide for ourselves or our families.

We already have the resources and the means to solve all most of the world’s immediate problems, but it is this fear which diverts these resources into needless wars and other wasteful expenditures. In the future with more and more tasks becoming automated such as food and shelter production, we should have more and more opportunities to pursue our hearts desires instead of worrying about such things. And yet the worry grows more and more. The ways our socio-political and economic systems are set up at present are just not conducive to a future world where there is less need to work.

Sooner or later something is gonna give. And this transition to a positive future begins in each and every one of our minds. For if enough people believe the world is degenerating into chaos then it will; we all have to make a stand against the negativity which is beginning to pervade every aspect of our lives and say “This is not how I want my life to be” And do you know what? Nobody else does either. Nobody wants to live there life in fear……

Why is it so hard to come together to work this s#%t out? It is merely how ingrained fears and prejudices which are holding us back.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join