It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Polarization of the Masses

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

OP

I really hope you're right. Man is looooooong overdue for a complete overhaul of his arrogant and ignorant mentality.

I would like to point out, however, that many of the civilizations you cite did not claim man to be reborn in the aftermath of the endtimes - they simply stated man would end.

The former would be ideal and beautiful - and perhaps, just perhaps plausible with an open mind..
The latter IMO would be just as fitting though. Earth simply needs to detoxify itself of the disease which is... us.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

1littlewolf,

What a great post. I have enjoyed reading it very much. As a previous lurker, threads like yours always caused me to think of things that I would like to post and I am very happy to have that opportunity now.

I agree with virtually all of what you have had to say, but I think that you are making an assumption concerning the "Light".

We have no idea what is coming next. I don't think it requires as much fearlessness as you might think to decide to enter the "Light".

The true Courage that the magician is called upon to manifest is the courage to enter the Void.

And that is where we are heading: 333.

X.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by batgirl
Fear can be a gift that saves your life. There will never be a utopia here on this earth. We cannot go back to the Garden. Not here. Peace within, yes. Look at the reality that light filled and truth speaking people brought to themselves. Ghandi-murdered, MLK-murdered, Princess Di-believed murdered, Jesus Christ-murdered and the list goes on. Truth seekers and truth bearers draw darkness to themselves because the darkness wants to extinguish true light and bearers of love. This world has been given over to a fallen angel and it will always be the case until the end. The Kingdom of Light is not on this earth, though it can exist inside of us, as through a glass darkly. Peace.

Of course we can have utopia. It is beliefs such as that you and others have displayed that we can’t which are in fact holding us back. These people you speak planted the seeds of an idea which is coming into fruition now. It was not there time, but what they did was necessary

Look, I'm not some head in the clouds crystal gazing hippy. But I do believe there is something more out there than that which can be measured or perceived with our 5 senses. This idea I've presented above is something that I’ve sensed ever since I was a small child. And if you look back on all of human history as a whole there is no doubt we are rapidly moving toward a situation which cannot be dealt with by the socio-economic-political systems which are currently in place. The difference now being though is that the world is facing this situation all together. The symptoms of this situation may manifest itself differently in different countries, but ultimately the problem is the same.

Never has the world been so connected, yet never have so many felt so isolated. This is the polarisation I speak of. All the problems we see, all the solutions we have dreamt up. These have only occured in the past 2 decades. Prior to now humanity has for the most part just plodded slowly through time, though I will concede that for the past 150 years or so we have certainly been gathering momentum.

The world is speeding up like never before, we are heading toward something which will eventually change our lives forever. Whatever that something is I intend to my utmost to make sure it will be good.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Thanks for all the great replies everyone. I am currently *eh ehm* at work so I can only look in at present every now and then

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Great post.

I just want to throw this out there for those that are interested in how exactly to change.

Everyone is different, but I have been having great success lately discovering and dealing with my own problems through the work of meditation and yoga. When I say 'yoga', I don't mean just the physical postures, but the complete system of yoga designed to help one unite with their true nature.

I know a lot of the posters on this forum meditate. I also know that if someone has not experienced meditation for themselves, it can seem foreign and new-agey. I'm by no means an expert, but I have tried a few systems, and have had great results with the methods laid out on this site

There are numbered, easy to understand lessons that start from the basics and ignore a lot of the more vague concepts.

I'm sure this isn't for everyone, but it has benefitted me greatly and maybe it will help a few of you as well.

Best of luck!
edit on 22-1-2012 by ddaniel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It is not beliefs such as mine that are holding it back. I also believe and in fact know that there are more than the five senses. I have had glimpses and experiences in the spiritual realm. I know the Majestic Power of Divine Love. That being said, I have also looked into the face of evil and lived to talk about it. Some are evil, until those experiences happened to me, I believed there was an essential goodness in everyone. Evil is not always born out of fear, there can actually be a banal fearlessness in the essence of evil. So long as there are people on the earth there will never be a utopia here and maybe there isn't meant to be. Yes, love surrounds us in the spiritual realm and we can breathe it in and out but as you know that is not all that surrounds us. This place called earth is a spiritual battle ground. Our Home is in our hearts and in the unseen realm if that is where we choose to abide. And it is good to remember that their is good fear and bad fear, good anger and bad anger, even hope that is hopeless depending on the source of the hope.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Fear should be trained like a hound, not starved or neglected. Your hound barks to let you know that there is a possible source of impending danger. You, the master, are then able to ascertain with your higher functions whether your source of fear is something to be legitimately concerned over, or if it's just a girl scout at the door.

We need to keep our capacity for fear intact and on a leash.

However, I have found that being aware of the connection between all things great and small makes for a calmer dog.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

Fear is both a gift and a curse. Fear motivates mans free will to do many things. Fight or flight is the basic response.

Fear is the mind killer, as learned form the movie Dune.

Fear is a gift that can create change so man no longer fears but understands why fear drove them to accept change.

Fear can enable and disable mankind in many different ways. Fear of death is more consuming than fear of bankruptcy, but not in all cases. Man evolves its sense of fear in many diffident ways, with countless ways of making fear more than what it is a self made illusion that we are limited beings and not limitless.

I must say it's a beautifully written post. and deserves many flags and stars. The thread is honestly responding with intelligence responses that add too the whole premise.

The premise of change and acceptance of a more expansive future is what the sum total of 6billion people will experience during the 2012. The polarization of fear from the PTB is their last attempt at keeping its grip of control, soon the PTB will have to go back to the drawing board of world domination. They will learn we use smart boards and cell phones now, not ink quills and parchment.

The PTB are old and outdated dinosaurs due for an extinction level event direct to their gonads. I hope they don't make it a PPV event cause i want to see those pricks squirm in the light of transparency.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Two acronyms for FEAR I read recently:

False Evidence Appearing Real
Forget Everything And Run

I guess which one applies depends on you.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Wow, there's some division in this thread about unity. It seems like every time I mention a utopia, someone tells me we are incapable, or they will fight against it. I feel self preservation is natural, and fear only hiders it.
edit on 23-1-2012 by gentledissident because: comma

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Life is a harmony of love and fear.
There is no escaping fear

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

As much as I believe in the end of the world, the rapture, etc...It will never come in my lifetime. Nor will it come in yours because it doesn't exist. Humans will end the world it is in our nature to destroy what we create. So don't get so down on yourselves because you think you will be saved, you will not.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Will you step up into the light?
Or will you let the fear engulf you?

Some of the people here say you need fear protects you, fear and intelligence can both protect you.
But which would I use if challenged to walk a tightrope a 1000 feet in the air.
I dare you, are you afraid, are you afraid to die. No, No, Are you stupid, No. Same response, for to different questions but would I walk the tightrope, for fear or not be stupid.

Fear of the dark, No, fear of the light, Maybe.

The other night having a lucid dream, I was surrounded by many people, who accepted me, But the Creator was amongst them, I was afraid that the Creator would find me.

If I was alone I could not withstand the Light, I realize I am not ready to stand before the Creator, I would have to hide. But I am far from a bad person, I have not fear of much. I fear the Creator, I fear Standing in the Light alone.

One person said to fear the void, there is no thing in the void to fear. To fear death, death is easy anyone can do death, but stand in the Light before the Creator.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

As much as I believe in the end of the world, the rapture, etc...It will never come in my lifetime. Nor will it come in yours because it doesn't exist. Humans will end the world it is in our nature to destroy what we create. So don't get so down on yourselves because you think you will be saved, you will not.

I have only mentioned things such as the Rapture etc as metaphors. Everything I've talked about is quite easily observable just by stepping outside and following current affairs.

I do not see how one would 'get down' on oneself because they believe they can be saved, in fact it is this pervasive sense of hopelessness that seems to be more and more expressed at every level of society which in fact seems to be causing so many problems.

I do not believe it is in our nature to destroy, but I will admit we do. Most humans still operate on a baseline reactionary level not too much higher than that of any other animal. But unfortunately we have bigger destructive toys, are capable of deeds with far reaching global ramifications, and come complete with an array of complex thoughts which we use to kid ourselves that somehow all these destructive actions we partake in are actually somehow necessary for our survival. They are not. And we must begin to step away from these actions and choose the higher path. For soon we will have no choice.

But I do not believe the world will end, nor do I believe we will destroy ourselves completely. What I do believe is that someday soon in the future the consequences of ignoring the issues which we really should be focusing our attention on such as the taking away of personal liberties, destroying the environment, world hunger and ending warfare will hit each and everyone one of us so hard that we no longer will be able to ignore them and pretend they're someone else’s problem.

This will be when change will occur. But the sooner we change, the smoother the transition will be.

Do not get caught up in the fear, do you really want to live your life believing that human’s destroying the world is inevitable?

edit on 23/1/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
People always ask what is the purpose of life, and i pitty them because they are so uneducated and ignorant that they can't see what's in front of them.

The true purpose is to evolve and procreate. To evolve in every aspect, physically and spiritually. To survive and to become as the creatures we now consider as being "God". God doesn't exist, we are God. There is no limit on how much power we can gain. In the distant future, we will have the power to control everything we can and can't see and become gods.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
For further clarification, when I speak of fear, I do not to be afraid of falling off a 100 foot cliff, or to attempt to fight some guy robbing you at gunpoint. This is as a previous poster pointed out a simple matter of self preservation and is obvious common sense. But fear of any situation which is not an immediate threat to your well being is never helpful.

Nor am I saying we should not take preventative measures to ward off possible future negative situations we may find ourselves in. But this must be balanced with the thought:

Is this really the world I want to live in?

If not, then will always be away to counter these situations without impinging on the rights of our fellow man or de-humanising them.

What this thread is really about is the irrational fears that we all hold which have lead to so much suffering in this world e.g. the war on Terror, and how those fears are beginning to skyrocket in a time when the world is entering a time when an entire revamp of our socio-economic and political systems are necessary in order to cope with the inevitable global shift. This shift is being brought about by rapidly moving rates of technological innovation and expanded world views as the world becomes smaller and smaller.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
Wouldn't it be safe to say that a human without fear would probably walk off a cliff? I don't understand why people would want to get rid of fear, it's a warning system; it's necessary for survival. Fear is on your side.

See my post here for clarification about what I mean by 'fear'

It's the things that cause fear that need to be conquered, not fear itself. Telling people to "conquer fear", "imagine a world without fear" is very misleading and may confuse people, I just don't want to see one of our most sacred emotions dragged through the mud like this. A world without fear is death... plain and simple.

Most of the things people fear are irrational and this only leads to reactive counter measure which on the most part actually increase suffering throughout the world, and thus only serve to produce more irrational fears.

It is a nasty cycle we must break if we are to move on to a better world. The only three emotions I would would count as 'sacred' are love, peace and humor. I do not see how you can call an emotion which is responsible for so much suffering as sacred, but then again maybe I had not yet clarified my definition of fear well enough in the OP

By the way I am open to "new" ways of thought, as a matter of fact I used to be all light, love and unity until it lead to nothing but extreme disappointment. It preaches death under the guise of "becoming one with the universe", it teaches to be disgusted by our nature and to overcome our bodies. I've moved passed it and now only question it's validity. I fear it.

I know where you're coming from, but my guess is that the people you learnt from did not know enough to teach you and address your questions properly in the first place. This then can lead to many broken promises and in turn disappointment.

I am all for love and light, and though I do not fear death, I love my life and everything that manifests within it. If anything it has taught me to become more accepting of our nature and that of others; and love my body as a beautiful temple despite the faults that society may think they perceive within it.

My advice.... do not give up on this path. Simply use your head to become more discerning of those who can only offer you empty promises. There are con artists operating within every system of belief.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I've been reading about this a lot, and quite fascinatingly, I came across several sources which suggest strongly that aliens have something to do with this. Here, watch this video if you have the chance, interview of Alex Collier:

To quote a specific part:

Rick: What would be the outcome if human beings believed that renegade Zeta-Reticulans were the hope of mankind?

Alex: We would know a tyranny and an enslavement that is far beyond anything we could even imagine. To put it just quite bluntly, we'll never be free again. We'll never be free again. We will be stuck until we’re rescued by an outside force. We ourselves will not be able to break free. That’s the bottom line. And right now we have an opportunity: there is a window of time for us to break free, to do it ourselves, to really make this incredible leap ourselves, so that we can have the benefit of taking responsibility for it.

Rick: In that passion that you talk with right there, that passion that we have if we want to break free, should be manifested into the spirit of love?

Alex: Yeah, love, that's the bottom line! It’s brotherhood. It’s knowing that hey, we’re a race. It doesn’t matter the color of our skin. We are a race. And we’re being messed with in a big way. We’re being manipulated in an incredibly audacious way. They’re just mocking how stupid we are, when we’re really not stupid. But nobody will tell the truth; nobody will come out and say: “Hey, none of this is right! We were never meant to live this way.” And they have no right to come down here and mess with us the way they’ve done that. The real strength in us, in our own permanent evolvement as a race, will come from us standing up, taking a stand and saying: “You know what, no way! We’re not going to do this. We’re not going to destroy ourselves for your enjoyment so you can feed off of us. You have no right to manipulate our governments, to create wars.” None of this was right, and that’s it! We need to stand up as a race, exercise our free will and say: “You know what, we don’t want to live this way anymore. We want to create a real future where our kids will have an opportunity to be whatever they want, to live in an environment that’s clean, that’s free, where they can have water to drink, where they can go out and eat fruit, where they can play in the dirt without getting radioactively toxic. All of this stuff that we’re doing to ourselves!

You can read the interview here:
www.whale.to...

Also, for the people who believe in rapture, or the dreadful Hidden Hand interview you guys had which implied rapture and harvest, I implore you to watch the video, or read the interview, make your own judgements, and please read about project blue beam: educate-yourself.org...

4: The fourth step involves universal supernatural manifestations using electronic means. This step contains three different orientations:

The first one is to make mankind believe that an alien invasion is about to occur upon every major city on the Earth. This is to push each major nation into using its nuclear capability to strike back. In this manner, it would put each of these nations in a state of full disarmament before the United Nations after the false attack.

The second is to make the 'Christian' believe that a major rapture is occurring, with a simple 'played' divine intervention of an alleged 'good' alien force coming to save the good people from a brutal satanic attack. Its goal is to get rid of all significant opposition to the NEW WORLD ORDER.

The third orientation is a mixture of electronic and supernatural forces. The waves [frequencies] used at that time will allow supernatural forces through fiber optics cable, coaxial cable, electric and telephone lines in order to penetrate all electronic equipment and appliances that will by then all have a special microchip installed. The goal of this step deals with the materialization of satanic ghosts, spectres, and poltergiests all across the globe in order to push all populations to the edge of a wave of suicide, killing and permanent psychological disorder.

After that night of the THOUSAND STARS, HUMANITY IS BELIEVED TO BE READY FOR THEM TO ENTER IN A 'NEW MESSIAH' TO REESTABLISH PEACE EVERYWHERE AT ANY COST, EVEN AT THE COST OF FREEDOM.

edit on 23-1-2012 by Hanma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If anyone is thinking world is moving towards higher consciousness, he is deluded...
'love' is the main reason of everything bad ever happened in the history of mankind and continues to do so.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Excellent thread! We certainly do live in interesting times. =)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join