It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Examiner: Iowa Vote Fraud Official

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
So all the voter fraud comes from Republicans?
Interesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kristinaso
So all the voter fraud comes from Republicans?
Interesting.

You are ignorant... It comes from both sides and from whoever wants a certain outcome.

U

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So too all of the police officers "LEO'S" out here, why are you not jumping on this and arresting people? You took an oath didn't you?
Some cops may be nice, some may be bad, but they are ALL guilty of treason.

U
edit on 22-1-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

Shows Ron Paul with no delegates from Iowa.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Good grief people. It is ELECTION FRAUD not VOTER FRAUD. Stop focusing on the voters. It is the VOTE COUNTERS. Words matter. Get it right.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Welcome to America's 'democracy'.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

If you have something against the title, write Examiner.com

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I saw this earlier, and YES I believe this is happening in every state and explains why Newt magically won SC.

I'm keeping the vote fraud thread updated:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-1-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

How is that possible that RP got no delegates from Iowa ?
I was listening to Neil Bortz on WSB Radio the night of the Iowa cacus, where exit polls were also showing him in the lead and he said there were lots of RP supporters there waiting for the longer process to get themselves appointed as delegates.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

With all due differential to you... some people have a problem getting past the mod part....

To the others... yes this person is a mod but ATS rules prevent him from having any say in thread he is part of ... he cant edit anything other then his own post if I understand correctly...

It sounds like the mod is asking for better evidence ...I have to agree with such a need...

The staff at ATS is quite ethical from what I have observed and will not allow a mod to go on a retaliation streak...

It is probably why Ill never be one...
I do not have such morals... they do... So have no fear and answer... mods love a good discussion, especially where they dont have to monitor anything and can enjoy being a member

They get chosen wisely and so far no bad ones have slipped by...

So with this in mind I do how ever have to side instinctual with the Ron Paul supporters on this one... they have ran a campaign it seems to oust him ... and so far it has been quite effective...

Keep in mind I do not think Ron Paul is the man for the job... they do not need to cheat to beat him but they are...

now to the evidence...

I do not have the time to dig this out so I request someone here does... those eight precincts are important...

This is also where I humbly disagree with the mods (nyk537) opinion...

Game theory states that the order the precincts come in is of paramount importance... you can change the whole set of outcomes...

If he loses here he also loses in other states.... pick the order, you pick the winner and leave all with the opinion it was fair....

other then the time those precints report and where they are their is another control measure mention in the article...

Iowa GOP to count Votes at secret location

Someone get Dick Cheney on the line, because the Iowa Republican Party needs an "undisclosed location" in which to count the impending caucus votes, sources tell Politico.

I am leery of this because I talk to a lot of people... among those I have talked to are those who do cleaning for a living... Those locations have a tendency to be hidden from regulators...

Quite literally they throw away the votes... the local bosses ensure this for them....(yes uncounted) this is why those locations are important ... you can find out who the bosses are in the area...

the whole hidden location is very odd... a red flag...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I apologize I cant get my answer to sound right so I hope it made since....

If not ask and I will attempt to clarify

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Regardless of the sources, it's pretty obvious that it was rigged. So why argue that? Or what exactly are you trying to suggest. I don't understand why people insist on disregarding anything that would make their precious democracy in the US look bad. It's almost too obvious the voting is rigged.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hoy cow I can't believe how touchy people can get about the details about the votes that RP may or may not have recieved .You are attacking each other over the points that in the end will really have no bearing on the outcome for RP. Anyone who is paying attention can see that the MSN is doing their level best to leave RP in the dust bin of history. When Ron tries to point this out to some moron on Fox news he gets cut off and people are still trying to argue a case for fox. Lie and discredit all you want folks but the best guy you've got for the job of president will likely end up being passed over for someone similar to the last few lame presidents.If this is the best you can do to defend democracy as we would like to imagine it to be than God help us all.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Entire precincts do not go missing.

They are destroyed.

That is a fact.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
something needs to be done, what can we do?

who can we tell?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The system in Iowa is a stink'n mess. No one will ever know who won. The way the it was all run and the way it was all counted (and the way a lot wasn't counted) and the back and forth ... what an awful joke. Iowa should be shamed into fixing their system ... they are a laughing stock ...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

If the word "conspiracy" on its own triggers skepticism in your mind, then they've already got you man. I'm not saying that the article is true or false but when stigmatic words influence your thinking then you've got a problem

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
He wasn't robbed, and the vote wasn't rigged.
Not alot of people voted for him. Face it.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Everywhere he turns, the deck is stacked against Ron Paul. Something is fishy and before it gets out of hand, it would be nice if there was an unbiased investigation on what transpired. Whenever the political system wants closed meetings or they want to move their location away from the public's eyes you have to question their motives.

The political process should always be open to the public in a free country. Anything less is not government by the people or for the people.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You saying they destroyed the votes? could be..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join