It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Examiner: Iowa Vote Fraud Official

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The sad part is, we'll never know how many votes were from those missing precincts and what kind of momentum domino effect Ron Paul could've had into NH and the following states.

www.examiner.com...

What played out as a result was a mockery of democracy as Iowa election officials permanently skewed the results of the caucus, illegally miscounting and completely dismissing votes for Ron Paul, many of which were ironically from precincts that Romney lost in ’08.

Other missing or “uncounted” votes were expected to be heavy Ron Paul supporting, major populated areas and college town precincts, now leaving the true winner forever in question.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Its sick but its true.

It's easier to buy friends than make them. It's even easier to make friends when they can get something they want by being friends with you. It's all rigged and its not rigged in your favor unless you have a lot of money.

There hasn't been a real election in the United States in over 50 years.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hell Yeah, i was right
I caught a lady on CNN who was counting and seemed to skip 10 numbers, from 50 to 60 or something!
edit on 22-1-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Yes there was fraud in multiple cases in Iowa, the same is true in New Hampshire and I wont be supprised if its true in South Carolina too. But who realy cares about a few votes when the entire election system in America is a joke that has "nothing" to do with democracy.

How come they claim the delegates is distributed proportional when it is not the truth?

I can't get into my head why Americans accept this failed system of "winner takes all", it's fraud and makes your election look retarded in other "Democratic" countries. What justifies that America try to enforce democracy in other countries, when your own system is total failure??? Why does people in "the land of the free" accept this instead of demanding a honest system?

edit on 22-1-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Ron Paul supporters should come together with a class action lawsuit against Iowa to get this publicized.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Hardly surprising that they are pulling this sh*t what is surprising is the absolute apathy shown by the population in general,you guys know RP is much more popular than the MSM is letting on but its still bussiness as usual

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hardly a credible article.

I don't know how much weight I should give to Jeffery the "conspiracy examiner" in the first place. Even more than that though, most of his "supporting evidence" comes from places like "infowars", "glp", "youtube", and "impeach obama".

Seriously?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Infowars picked up the story from the media.

Iowa GOP Chairman: 8 Iowa Precincts 'Just Weren't Able' to Submit Their Vote Totals cnsnews.com

Santorum finished 34 votes ahead of Romney in new Iowa tally; votes from 8 precincts missing Wahingtonpost

Wallace: I don't understand, you're saying they basically have come to an agreement as to what the vote's going to be in Clinton?

Rove: The person who's got the offical piece of paper is missing. But the Romney and Santorum people who were monitoring it agree on what the number is, so they basically agreed we will confirm both of us the outcome of this particular precinct, and the state party will accept that.

Dont forget Romneys people is the big banks and Santorum won the 3rd place as the most corrupt in 2008 Source

I suggest you have a look at this thread from 6. January.

edit on 22-1-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Wow...thanks for randomly posting two sources that really have nothing to do with the bigger point you were trying to make. Most of the sources are from non-credible places that don't lend much credibility to your theory.

Now if you would like to discuss why you believe this is true then by all means we will...but don't patronize us with this crap.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

By making comments like you have here, would you say that the voting process in the United States is completely accurate?

I don't need a credible news source to tell me that the voting process isn't accurate. There are stories everywhere of dead people voting, voting machine's being hacked into/compromised or secret ballot counting.

You are really grasping at straws if you are trying to convince people that the voting method is pure and honest by calling out a source that might not have the best reputation.

Give me a break, this is ATS and you're a moderator.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Well I did miss the little word Most, and I guess I should get ridiculed for that, the only one who is patronizing in this thread so far is You sir...and your a moderator.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

I never claimed the voting process was completely accurate...not anywhere.

My issue is with claiming that this somehow screwed Ron Paul out of some amazing victory in Iowa. Ron Paul was not going to win Iowa...no matter how many votes were lost.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

I'm not ridiculing or patronizing...I just think that somehow tying this to Ron Paul is a bit of a stretch. Any my being a moderator has nothing to do with my ability to be a member.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Hardly a credible article.

I don't know how much weight I should give to Jeffery the "conspiracy examiner" in the first place. Even more than that though, most of his "supporting evidence" comes from places like "infowars", "glp", "youtube", and "impeach obama".

Seriously?

Wow a mod on ATS using the word conspiracy like it is a dirty word, it's really no wonder that people don't trust the mods here. Well, I know I don't trust any of you.

There is voting fraud in America and nobody can just sit and say, 'well things probably worked out like it was suppose to' There wouldn't be a need for fraud unless it changed things. I would say that Ron Paul is getting shafted, but it's America that is suffering. And it will continue to suffer with the type of people that are set up to be in office.
edit on 22-1-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

My status on this site has nothing to do with my personal views...which I'm completely allowed to have. I don't have to buy into every Ron Paul conspiracy that comes along like it's the gospel my friend.

This site is about open discussion....something I'm trying have.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

It certainly sounded that way, anyways...I agree with You and doubt Ron Paul would have won Iowa even if the 8 precincts was counted and there had been no gentlemens agreement between Romney and Santorums people. It's unlikely we will ever get the "real honest" results.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
reply to post by The_Phantom

My status on this site has nothing to do with my personal views...which I'm completely allowed to have. I don't have to buy into every Ron Paul conspiracy that comes along like it's the gospel my friend.

This site is about open discussion....something I'm trying have.

You absolutely do have right to your views...So do I.

And I don't trust the mods here, especially the ones that use the word conspiracy as if it is dirty and should be avoided, that's just my view point.

edit on 22-1-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by nyk537

Thank you for answering my question.

At this point its anyone's guess what would have happened if the actual votes were tallied correctly.

The one thing that we all know is, the little game they are playing is going to implode on them soon. Once the money is gone, their friends are no longer going to be their friends. That's why Ron Paul is so scary for them.

The cat is out of the bag. The elephant is in the room. Even if Ron Paul drops out this week, the people are becoming aware.

link   
reply to post by Mimir

Of course we won't...we never do.

Voting is not a perfect system, and I don't think there is any way possible to make it one. It still beats the self installation of a dictator though.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Ron Paul will never drop out. His supporters are much too loyal and dedicated and will never go away.

Unfortunately for Dr. Paul there just aren't enough of them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join