It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newts Audience is Sick and Twisted Chanting USA! USA! USA!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by scooterstrats
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Well ! Since you "have" a war in Bosnia and all.... ? Perhaps they were Americans, and they may have been supporters? Maybe?

Ah yes they more rather they were supporters to the radical mujahideen terrorist group that came in Bosnia that's for sure.

They haven't supported the Bosnian Serb Christians.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)
I was referring to your statement that you "has the war in Bosnia".. Since you personally have that situation my condolences. When you find an proof of an arab terrorist group from that audience in question, please post it ! And they may have chanted USA because they were citizens of the USA.
edit on 1/21/12 by scooterstrats because: (no reason given)

link   
This is the most "3 Ring Circus" of election seasons I ever seen. The whole primary process reminds me of Richard Gere's slimy charactor from "Chicago." Not just Obama, Chicago's son, but ALL of them.

link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Oh i see i apologize i meant i have been in Bosnia during the war.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
This is the most "3 Ring Circus" of election seasons I ever seen. The whole primary process reminds me of Richard Gere's slimy charactor from "Chicago." Not just Obama, Chicago's son, but ALL of them.

Problem is a circus is supposed to be entertaining this is just outright sad reminds me of the scene from starwars when the princess says the republic dies to thunderous applause or something like that anyway

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Nice 4th place finish there Ron Paul fans.

Hate to say I told you so....but I told you so.

Ron Paul isn't finished though....I'm sure he will be back next week with another Money Pitt....errr I mean Bomb. His supporters always fall for that.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Nobody here can actually address the title of this thread? No one here mature enough to read the title? That's embarrassing to all members here. really sad. This site is going downhill so fast... .

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Has anyone here saw that? my god that was sick and Twisted Newt Can Not beat Obama
Ron Paul should won that state you know i am someone who has the war in Bosnia.

And Right now i feel really upset.

What is wrong with you South Carolina?

I am proud to be American!!!!! I will chant USA USA USA anytime especially during a Presidential Election! That's when Patriotism is highest. Are you not proud of your country??
If you don't like America and live here then move out!

But hey you are typing in English and using an American site. So where's the double standard here? hehe!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Newt is going to wind up being the most bada** politician we've seen in a long long long time. I'll tell you all one thing, if Newt wins and becomes president, you won't hear anymore threats coming from other countries like we do all the time now since Obama has been in office. Think about it, when Bush was in office, no one threatened us or treated us as if we were weak like countries do now.

Newt just resonates that, "I'll hold the coals to em" persona. Newt will make Putin shake in his boots face to face. I'm sorry, I just don't see Ron Paul standing up to an angry Putin.
edit on 21-1-2012 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by J.Son79
Newt is going to wind up being the most bada** politician we've seen in a long long long time. I'll tell you all one thing, if Newt wins and becomes president, you won't here no more threats coming from other countries like we do all the time now since Obama has been in office. Newt just resonates that, "I'll hold the coals to em" persona. Newt will make Putin shake in his boots face to face. I'm sorry, I just don't see Ron Paul standing up to an angry Putin.

No more countries mocking us by sending pink model airplanes!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303

Originally posted by dannotz

And for the record Newt would wipe the floor with Obama in a debate. If we can't get RP i'll take Newt for the nomination.

REALLY?

Newt is the poster child for bought and paid for politicians...maybe 2nd only to Mitt in the GOP.

I'm sorry, don't you see him as bad news?

Ron Paul is my wish list candidate. Even then I don't think RP would do well against Obama, he stutters often and his thoughts are all over the place. Newt on the other hand is for more cerebral than Obama and would destroy him in a debate.

Ok so newt is slick in a debate, there is a reason for that, he is a straight up con man.

I cannot fathom how anyone could support this lieing sellout who represents everything wrong with politicians. He is garbage, but because he can act offended and like a victim somehow tons of idiots seem more than willing to look past his absolutely HORRIBLE record.

It literally makes me sick that this scumbag can get 2 percent of the vote, let alone have any chance at the nomination.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

They're chanting USA when Gingrich represents the very antithesis of the ideals that this country was founded on. He supports unnecessary, first-strike wars, like against Iran. He pounds his chest like the primitive Neanderthal he is by openly endorsing the killing of "Americas enemies" (which is such a broad description that it's frightening), and his moronic support base gave him thunderous applause when he said that in the debate. Where's the due process? Where's the trial? Who decides what makes a person an enemy? "Who cares, let's kill people that the government and TV tells us is bad!!!"

Gingrinch is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, which if you haven't researched, is an organization that basically controls the media. YouTube "How the Council on Foreign Relations Controls The Media".

"[CFR] members are the nearest thing we have to a ruling establishment in the United States.....They do not merely analyze and interpret foreign policy for the United States; they help make it."
-- Richard Harwood, Washington Post editor.

And I present to you a Newt Gingrich quote from a 1995 speech of his, which is so blatantly unamerican that I can't even find a way to describe it:

“The American challenge in leading the world is compounded by our Constitution,” he said. “Under our [constitutional system] – either we’re going to have to rethink our Constitution, or we’re going to have to rethink our process of decision-making.” He went on to profess an oxymoronic belief in “very strong but limited federal government,” and pledged, “I am for the United Nations.”
Mr. Newt World Order

And let's not forget his serial hypocrisy:

edit on 21-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

A serial philanderer, liar, and lobbyist for president? Are you serious?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Has anyone here saw that? my god that was sick and Twisted Newt Can Not beat Obama
Ron Paul should won that state you know i am someone who has the war in Bosnia.

And Right now i feel really upset.

What is wrong with you South Carolina?

I am proud to be American!!!!! I will chant USA USA USA anytime especially during a Presidential Election! That's when Patriotism is highest. Are you not proud of your country??
If you don't like America and live here then move out!

But hey you are typing in English and using an American site. So where's the double standard here? hehe!!!!

First off My Gammer is just fine

Secondly

I am proud to be American!!!!! I will chant USA USA USA anytime especially during a Presidential Election! That's when Patriotism is highest

So what year is this? 2001? south Carolina was expected worse for Ron Paul because south Carolina is has military industry complex bases there.

That was expected.

Are you not proud of your country??

Proud of bombing other countries? going to war in Libya over Oil and now starting a Could be war with Iran? the way things right now no.

What happened to the OLD AMERICA?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by proximo

Ok so newt is slick in a debate, there is a reason for that, he is a straight up con man.

The real slick con man is sitting in the White House right now (or is he on the Golf Course, or Hawaii, or Martha's Vineyard. I can't keep up.) But, anyway, he conned the nation. He conned the Nobel Committee. He can't con us anymore. We are wise to him. If it takes a slicker con man to beat him, so be it.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
Nobody here can actually address the title of this thread? No one here mature enough to read the title? That's embarrassing to all members here. really sad. This site is going downhill so fast... .

the title stumps me...

newts audience is sick and twisted??? chanting usa usa usa???
i have no reply to that...

ron paul supporters hold the belief that anyone that doesn't support ron paul it sick and twisted... the whole cult mentality thing...

looks at op again...
wait i see... location, canada...

im confused as to why a candian would be so interested in a republican primary debate in the US...
there is no way i was going to watch it, and I LIVE HERE... lol...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Nice 4th place finish there Ron Paul fans.

Hate to say I told you so....but I told you so.

Ron Paul isn't finished though....I'm sure he will be back next week with another Money Pitt....errr I mean Bomb. His supporters always fall for that.

Ron paul will win a state he isn't finished.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

To him, Americas enemy is you and I. But as far as I am concerned, the enemy of Americans is Newt.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

And for the record Newt would wipe the floor with Obama in a debate. If we can't get RP i'll take Newt for the nomination.

At that point it doesn't matter much. Dem's are going to vote Dem, Repubs are going to vote for Repubs, and I think you'll see the record for the least independent voter turn out if RP isn't nominated.

The difference is, Paul would pull Dem's and Indi's...Grinch and Romney are incapable of doing that, because they offer nothing unique.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Sadly he wont

Here take a look at your Newty.

The American challenge in leading the world is compounded by our Constitution,” “Under our [constitutional system] — either we’re going to have to rethink our Constitution, or we’re going to have to rethink our process of decision.

Quote from the third wave.

The book's author even described our Constitutional system as one which “served us so well for so long, and that now must, in its turn, die and be replaced.

Newt is liberal and has a pro global warming and has a book on GB coming out next year.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I mentioned English because if it wasn't for America you wouldn't be able to use this site or speak in English!!! Double Standard.

I could list all of the good America has done VS the bad that we have done but that would take many many pages. Let me just say this I think the Good America has done far outweighs the bad. We have the most open society, the most culturally diverse people, the most freedom!!!! I'm not selling you America, this is truth and fact!!!!!

Newt Gingrinch wants to return to the old America you are talking about. I think most of the guys running do. Obama was the one that wanted to fundamentally change the country. Bush did it in secret with an ever expanding military and insurance companies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join