It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newts Audience is Sick and Twisted Chanting USA! USA! USA!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

I am still confused by you and the op....there was no question in the title. and I am trying to figure out why chanting USA is sick and twisted?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

to make what I said more clear...libs and progressives hate the USA and patriotism.

edit on 22-1-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

I feel your pain.....it is impossible to argue sense with people who think the world is a safe place and everyone is soooo nice. everything would be great if the USA would leave everyone alone....it's laughable and naive. Where would Europe be if not for the us in WWII or WWII? South Korea would'nt exist. And on and on. but like I said you can't talk sense to the senseless. being strong and keeping real bullies at bay is not the same as war mongering, it's protecting your country which we have a right to do.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

So I say let's agree with Paul...close all our foreign bases, bring all our troops home and let the rest of the world fend for themselves.....then we can have an over/under pool as to how long it takes for someone to call us for help.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

First of all...I assume you went to Bosnia as a Canadian soldier? Second....Kissenger is a traitor to the Us as far as many are concerned...another Hanoi Jane. Third.....why do you keep saying "us"when talking about America? USA is not a part of Canada. Go tell it to your PM or queen or whoever runs your crazy country these days.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

I am beginning to think Canada is teaching history of the US just like the progressives are teaching it here, it's all rewritten to serve a certain agenda....just like the lies and misquotes aboute Newt. never has he been a liberal....he has always pushed conservative ideas, but he wants to bring America back to what the founders wanted while keeping us strong in the eyes of the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

AGAIN......not a quote from Newt!!!!!!'!!!!!

this is who said that....Newt wrote the forward to the book, wanted people to read it as warning of what was going to happen if we didn't do something about it.

en.wikipedia.org...

you keep saying too much fox news....you are quilty of listening to to much NBC type news and not doing research for yourself.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankieNinja

this person is Canadian....can't vote anyway....so who are they to even make a post about chanting USA?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303

Originally posted by dannotz

Originally posted by Fitch303
And for the record Newt would wipe the floor with Obama in a debate. If we can't get RP i'll take Newt for the nomination.

REALLY?

Newt is the poster child for bought and paid for politicians...maybe 2nd only to Mitt in the GOP.

I'm sorry, don't you see him as bad news?

Ron Paul is my wish list candidate. Even then I don't think RP would do well against Obama, he stutters often and his thoughts are all over the place. Newt on the other hand is for more cerebral than Obama and would destroy him in a debate.

Newt just goes crazy with his adjectives which makes him seem more of an intellect than he actually is!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Lol, thank you. It's funny how people like to call the U.S. the "World Police", almost as if that's a bad thing. I wish there was some way for those same people, that think that, to be able to see how much different history would be right now if the U.S. did not get involved in certain conflicts. Or how dangerous the world would be without a nuclear armed America.

Just like a tribe has a chief, a country has some type of leader, a parent has a child, there has to be some type of moderating. If survival of the fittest applied to countries, which in a sense it most certainly does, the U.S. would be the clear candidate for this task. The funny thing is, the U.S. never wanted this role. Just wound up with after WWII. Talk is cheap, you simply can't expect countries to do what you say. However, if you have the means and power to back those talks up, then it will be far more effective. Our invention of nuclear weapons and powerful well placed military is the arm of our police moderation. Without that, the world would be a dangerous place.

Thanks again.

edit on 23-1-2012 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

you are quite welcome!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join