Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Newts Audience is Sick and Twisted Chanting USA! USA! USA!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Originally posted by proximo

Ok so newt is slick in a debate, there is a reason for that, he is a straight up con man.

The real slick con man is sitting in the White House right now (or is he on the Golf Course, or Hawaii, or Martha's Vineyard. I can't keep up.) But, anyway, he conned the nation. He conned the Nobel Committee. He can't con us anymore. We are wise to him. If it takes a slicker con man to beat him, so be it.

Let me get this straight. You are going to trade one liar and a con man for another liar and con man? I just do not understand people who do not want honest, forthright, politicians in Washington. If we keep putting the same kind of people in the White House, we will never get the change that will uplift America.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by J.Son79
Newt is going to wind up being the most bada** politician we've seen in a long long long time. I'll tell you all one thing, if Newt wins and becomes president, you won't hear anymore threats coming from other countries like we do all the time now since Obama has been in office. Think about it, when Bush was in office, no one threatened us or treated us as if we were weak like countries do now.

Newt just resonates that, "I'll hold the coals to em" persona. Newt will make Putin shake in his boots face to face. I'm sorry, I just don't see Ron Paul standing up to an angry Putin.
edit on 21-1-2012 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

Ah so you want Newt to start a world war three

I just don't see Ron Paul standing up to an angry Putin.

So you prefer WW3 Then? Russia isn't a threat.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

honest, forthright, politicians in Washington

hahahahahaha!!!!!! Read what you wrote. I don't think that this statement will ever be possible, ever!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

Peace > War.

Is that seriously how you view the world? You have a "America is NUMBER ONE!" mentality, and you want to go to war with every country that tries to run their own country or doesn't support whatever agenda our corrupt politicians want to push onto them? The way you think scares the hell out of me. You gave me a window into the Gingrich support base, and I'm both disgusted and frightened by the things you say and believe.

Go watch some YouTube videos of kids and civilians being blown up by airstrikes and killed by US soldiers and things like that. Hopefully it will make you think twice about cheerleading war like the degenerate lunatic you are.

Going to war with Iran over delusions of nuclear weapons is one thing, but going to war with RUSSIA too? You want to go to war with Russia as well? What the hell is wrong with you?!?!
edit on 21-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I mentioned English because if it wasn't for America you wouldn't be able to use this site or speak in English!!! Double Standard.

I could list all of the good America has done VS the bad that we have done but that would take many many pages. Let me just say this I think the Good America has done far outweighs the bad. We have the most open society, the most culturally diverse people, the most freedom!!!! I'm not selling you America, this is truth and fact!!!!!
u
Newt Gingrinch wants to return to the old America you are talking about. I think most of the guys running do. Obama was the one that wanted to fundamentally change the country. Bush did it in secret with an ever expanding military and insurance companies.

Oh brother dont make me show you the painful truth of Newt.

First off Newt was a Liberal and honestly once he if he wins that wont change.

Newt Gingrinch wants to return to the old America you are talking about.
Huh no he doesn't, Ron Paul wants to do that.

I could list all of the good America has done VS the bad that we have done but that would take many many pages.

Yeah sadly these last two three years the only bad thing america has done is known how to bomb countries for Oil and control of the middle east and northern Africa.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The race is far from over for any of them - a minute portion of delegates have been won thus far:

Mitt
Romney 19 delegates

Newt
Gingrich 23 delegates

Rick
Santorum 12

Ron
Paul 3

They need 1144 delegates to get the nomination.

elections.nytimes.com...
edit on 21-1-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
The race is far from over for any of them - a minute portion of delegates have been won thus far:

Mitt
Romney 19 delegates

Newt
Gingrich 23 delegates

Rick
Santorum 12

Ron
Paul 3

They need 1144 delegates to get the nomination.

elections.nytimes.com...
edit on 21-1-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

Ron Paul now has 10 delegates.

link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

What exactly do you want addressed, what is the question? what is sick about being proud of your country?

Unless you are a lib or a progressive, then you hate the USA.

link   

Right blame the wars on Obama then! He's the one collecting the oil now.

I can just as much show you how much worse Ron Paul will be than Obama. So you like Ron Paul but not Patriotism? Ron Paul is like the king of patriotism!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Right blame the wars on Obama then! He's the one collecting the oil now.

I can just as much show you how much worse Ron Paul will be than Obama. So you like Ron Paul but not Patriotism? Ron Paul is like the king of patriotism!!

Ron Paul Worse Then Obama? i dont think so.

I can just as much show you how much worse Ron Paul will be than Obama

Ron Paul is a non interventionist, and would go to wars if and only when declared.

Iraq
Libya
Were not declared.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Newt is going to wind up being the most bada** politician we've seen in a long long long time. I'll tell you all one thing, if Newt wins and becomes president, you won't hear anymore threats coming from other countries like we do all the time now since Obama has been in office. Think about it, when Bush was in office, no one threatened us or treated us as if we were weak like countries do now.

Newt just resonates that, "I'll hold the coals to em" persona. Newt will make Putin shake in his boots face to face. I'm sorry, I just don't see Ron Paul standing up to an angry Putin.

No, it's not about that. When Kennedy was president in the 60's, Russia had their way with us. Krushchev walked all over Kennedy. Put Russia never tried that with Johnson or any other presidents. Got so confident that Kennedy was weak that they went right ahead and put missiles 90 miles off of our coast in Cuba. Our generals had to practically BEG Kennedy to do something. What does that tell you? It should tell you that when a weak commander in chief is in office other countries will challenge you. We've only had two other weak presidents after Kennedy. Carter and Obama. Look at what is happening now. This kind of thing does not happen when a strong Potus is at the helm. It also doesn't mean start a war. Usually a strong commander and chief can settle other nations down verbally, especially if said country knows the commander in chief will back up his actions. Some countries just know not to mess with certain people who hold that office.

Nothing I said back there means I want World War III. But America is also not the big bad bully you think it is either. Libya for oil? You really think its that simple? Let me guess, Iran is about oil to? If that's your logic on world affairs and conflicts, then please rethink things. Let me guess, you think if Ron Paul was to get in office and pull out all of our troops, close all of our international bases, stop all our wars, etc; then the world would be at peace right? Is this what you think? You don't have a doubt in your mind a country like Iran would go for domanince of the middle east, China for the entire Asian region sweeping up Australia and Hawaii in the process. Russia would just sit around and smell daisys all day and throw out their Ak's huh? They wouldn't dare try to re-establish Soviet Union 2.0 with Alaska as a bonus. India and Pakistan would just shake hands and call it a day. North Korea would learn to live and love South Korea so much they might even give them a few extra miles of their own land. All of this would def happen if Ron Paul was the commander in chief huh? Or if USA just shutdown it's war machine. Yep, the world would just be in ever lasting peace. Do you really believe that? Do you really believe America is the only dangerous war causing country currently on the planet?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by scooterstrats

What exactly do you want addressed, what is the question? what is sick about being proud of your country?

Unless you are a lib or a progressive, then you hate the USA.
Unless you didn't read the OP (which is apparent), why is cheering sick and twisted? Re-read from the beginning. umm, I think I'm on your side here chief !
edit on 1/22/12 by scooterstrats because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

No, it's not about that. When Kennedy was president in the 60's, Russia had their way with us. Krushchev walked all over Kennedy. Put Russia never tried that with Johnson or any other presidents. Got so confident that Kennedy was weak that they went right ahead and put missiles 90 miles off of our coast in Cuba. Our generals had to practically BEG Kennedy to do something. What does that tell you? It should tell you that when a weak commander in chief is in office other countries will challenge you. We've only had two other weak presidents after Kennedy. Carter and Obama. Look at what is happening now. This kind of thing does not happen when a strong Potus is at the helm. It also doesn't mean start a war. Usually a strong commander and chief can settle other nations down verbally, especially if said country knows the commander in chief will back up his actions. Some countries just know not to mess with certain people who hold that office.

Nothing I said back there means I want World War III. But America is also not the big bad bully you think it is either. Libya for oil? You really think its that simple? Let me guess, Iran is about oil to? If that's your logic on world affairs and conflicts, then please rethink things. Let me guess, you think if Ron Paul was to get in office and pull out all of our troops, close all of our international bases, stop all our wars, etc; then the world would be at peace right? Is this what you think? You don't have a doubt in your mind a country like Iran would go for domanince of the middle east, China for the entire Asian region sweeping up Australia and Hawaii in the process. Russia would just sit around and smell daisys all day and throw out their Ak's huh? They wouldn't dare try to re-establish Soviet Union 2.0 with Alaska as a bonus. India and Pakistan would just shake hands and call it a day. North Korea would learn to live and love South Korea so much they might even give them a few extra miles of their own land. All of this would def happen if Ron Paul was the commander in chief huh? Or if USA just shutdown it's war machine. Yep, the world would just be in ever lasting peace. Do you really believe that? Do you really believe America is the only dangerous war causing country currently on the planet?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

WWIII will have to be declared for America to do anything against Iran. Ron Paul will be forced into it like any other President who had to start a war. Obama even has said this. He would have to officially declare military action against Iran at the last step. Ron Paul will be the same way. If you don't remember, Bush didn't campaign on war, he actually wanted to maintain the budget.
edit on 22-1-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
And for the record Newt would wipe the floor with Obama in a debate. If we can't get RP i'll take Newt for the nomination.

The Voting Public are Not that Gullible , Debates don't Win Elections , Policies Do . In that regard , Gingrich would be Toast and the American People the Biggest LOSERS.................

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

But America is also not the big bad bully you think it is either. Libya for oil? You really think its that simple? Let me guess, Iran is about oil
America is the bully what makes you think it isn't? and ever since the 90s wars every war has been about control, power, money and influence.

Russia isn't a bully now can you tell me which country recenly Russia has attacked and taken over it and installed bases protecting the oil refineries?

Iran would go for domanince of the middle east, China for the entire Asian region sweeping up Australia and Hawaii in the process. Russia would just sit around and smell daisys all day and throw out their Ak's huh? They wouldn't dare try to re-establish Soviet Union 2.0 with Alaska as a bonus.

Ah the typical mindset of a warmonger

Iran would go for domanince of the middle east
Really? how many bases does Iran in the whole middle east?
aren't you forgetting whose surrounding who? have you checked a map Lately?

China for the entire Asian region sweeping up Australia and Hawaii in the process.
Again Americas Puppet in the region is Japan, Japan acts resupply and attack zone.

All of this would def happen if Ron Paul was the commander in chief huh? Or if USA just shutdown it's war machine. Yep, the world would just be in ever lasting peace. Do you really believe that? Do you really believe America is the only dangerous war causing country currently on the planet?

China isnt a war mongering country like America is starting to be Broke wake up .

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I guess the Answer in your eyes is More wars typical sadly Americans are sick of more wars, the soldiers who come back go on the streets without a job, America is starting to be broke and you want more wars?

And really just how a war with Iran or Russia would solve anything?

aren't you forgetting? if WW3 does happen you the taxpayer will be paying it. As in you plan to neither fight it nor pay for it.

By the way jjf3rd77 name me one country That Russia Has Taken Over like America has in Iraq and elsewhere?

What happened in 2008 doesn't count.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

You don't understand do you? If TPTB want a war. A war will happen, doesn't matter what the American people or Ron Paul (if he magically wins) want for that matter. Ron Paul has said that he would go to war if it was rightfully declared. That doesn't mean WWIII wouldn't happen under his watch.

Now back to your original point. You hate the chanting USA USA USA, but yet you like Ron Paul??? I would think based upon your post that you would welcome a third war because then all the warmongers would kill themselves. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by J.Son79

Peace > War.

Is that seriously how you view the world? You have a "America is NUMBER ONE!" mentality, and you want to go to war with every country that tries to run their own country or doesn't support whatever agenda our corrupt politicians want to push onto them? The way you think scares the hell out of me. You gave me a window into the Gingrich support base, and I'm both disgusted and frightened by the things you say and believe.

Go watch some YouTube videos of kids and civilians being blown up by airstrikes and killed by US soldiers and things like that. Hopefully it will make you think twice about cheerleading war like the degenerate lunatic you are.

Going to war with Iran over delusions of nuclear weapons is one thing, but going to war with RUSSIA too? You want to go to war with Russia as well? What the hell is wrong with you?!?!
edit on 21-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

No, it's not like that at all and I really can't believe so many people see world affairs being that simple.

Okay, lets start with the 1st one. America is Number One mentality!!! I live in America, so naturally, I want my country to be number one just like anyone else. If you don't, then you shouldn't be living in that country. Is America number ONE, yeah, in a lot of ways. I'm proud that all of my fellow countrymen work hard to make this country the economic powerhouse it is. I'm just as equally as proud of our military (men and women) that help protect this beautiful place. I'm very grateful for those things.

Now, since you bring up war, when did I ever say I wanted war? I don't believe I did. You think just because Newt Gingrich is one of those politicians who won't take any crap from other countries that he's just going to go to war. Yep, go to war without even thinking, right? LOL. Okay. With your comment about going to war with other countries for trying to run their country, you must be talking about Iran. It's really horrifying you see it that way.

I guess your one of those who thinks Iran should have nuclear weapons, right? I guess you think there's nothing wrong with it. I say your not thinking. Do you realize how much the world depends on oil? I mean, do you REALLY realize how much the world, not just us, THE WORLD, depends on oil? Do you realize what will happen if Iran gets nukes? And no, they don't want nukes because of what happened to Afghanistan and Iraq. They have been hungry for nukes way before all that. They want the WHOLE middle east. They want everyone to fall under Islam. They know, just as well as we know that in this day and age without oil you simply don't go on as a country. They know if they posses nukes they will control the middle east. Then they will control the world's oil and become the hub of Islam. Imagine the power.

So, we're not trying to go to war because of oil here. We're trying to stop another country from creating an American Invention...nuclear weapons. Now, we've only used a nuke twice during WWII. Let me guess, your one of those who think we were bad for that right? Guess how many people died from those nukes. Around 170,000 people. Then guess what? WWII was over, peace at last. It ended. Now, tell me how many people would have died if we would have done it the Japanese way (fighting) or if we hadn't invented the nuke. Do you even know? It was estimated that the causalities from both American and Japanese would have risen to millions...from BOTH sides.

Point is, we used a nuke to STOP a war. It's our invention, we've been responisble with them since 45, why change things now and even risk another country having them when they don't need them? What if they use it for the wrong reasons? So yes, I'm for a strike on Iran, but not for war, for peace. And if it takes war to bring peace, so be it. Hey, we've tried everything else, it's failed.

Having a strong C-i-Chief will also stop a lot of other countries from having their way with us. Reference Kennedy and Kruschev in the 60's. He knew Kennedy was weak and look what was sitting 90 miles off our coast. That never happened with any other pres. Now Obama, look at how everyone is walking all over us and threatening us. This has never happened. This is the kind of thing that WILL bring war to US first. Do you not understand that? Do you really think this stuff through or are you brainwashed from hearing about how bad America is? Do you really think your smarter then the top people in the gov? Do you really think they don't think these things out? There's always a reason albeit it may not be one you understand, but there's always a reason USA does things. Its not just about "oil" or other simple things.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

You really and truly summed it up there. I couldn't have done it better myself!!! But since you are defending wars then you must be a warmonger and some people will just never understand why wars are necessary and really peace is a shot in the dark.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join