It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newts Audience is Sick and Twisted Chanting USA! USA! USA!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by J.Son79

Once again its no wonder why your war monger

So let me get this straight. The Japanese were begging to surrender, but you think we're a bunch of orc's drooling and eating fire roasted animal legs sitting in the white house laughing about how many people were about to kill for fun right? Is that really what you believe? Seriously?

Yes i do believe that from the actions of the past i can remember when America attacked Bosnia and attacked Christian Serbs I saw Americans dancing and cheering on the streets on TV my heart weeps after from what i saw back then.

Even with your bombs had words written like Happy ##SNIP## Easter! From USA! on them oh and lets not forget the anti Serbian Hollywood films? showing them as white terrorists
edit on 22-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Okay, truthfully, I don't know much about what happened in Bosnia. I'm familiar with the conflict but know nothing about what was going on at the time or the causes of it. I'll have to look into that.

War is meant to be made cruel. It's meant to bring great suffering. The reason for this is to completely and utterly break the mind and will of the opponent. Hence the writings on the bombs, it's meant to show that in war soldiers have no qualms or fears about using those weapons. I'm not justifying this, i'm just stating the facts here. As bad as that sounds though, sometimes it's the only way to keep and bring about peace. In the old days wars would last for long periods of time. The way things are set up now they're made to be over with in a few days. That is military vs military. Not policing countries like Iraq and Afghanistan. That's totally different.

Now, like I said, I don't know much about what was going on with the Bosnia conflict. But I do know what went on with Japan in WWII and I really don't see why that makes me a "war monger". If the U.S. would have deployed troops in Japan the causalities would have been far more horrific. Those two bombs may have killed 170,000-190,000+, but a ground invasion would have cost both sides millions. There was no other option. We gave the Japanese chance after chance to surrender. There was no other way.

I believe in peace and ultimately want peace. But there's just those times when war is the only answer to peace. Sort of like if you get bit by a rattlesnake and your going to die from it's venom, you have to use venom as an antidote. I know, not a great analogy, but it shows that there is two sides to war as well, just as theres two sides to venom. Both are deadly, but both can be tools used to save lives as well.

The U.S. is the police of the world. And just like the regular police everyone talks bad about them and this and that, but when you need them there's no better feeling knowing their coming. Yes, we do have bases everywhere, that's because we're keeping world peace. We knew along time ago who the major players were in the middle east, Iran, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia. We have S.A. We now have Iraq. Now we have to stop Iran. If Iran gets nukes they will control all of the middle east. They don't have to have army bases everywhere like we do. They have all they need to bring the world to its knees right up under their feet. If they get nukes they will do just that. Most countries will join them just to be under the protective wing. The ones that don't (Saudi Arabia) they will threaten to nuke. They will sweep up every country in the middle east. Then do you think their going to deal with us and other European nations? No. They are going to use oil to strangle us.

This is one of those cases were war is going to be the only thing that solves this. Iran is going for nuclear weapons. Ever since Khameni (Sp) took over and now with the New Supreme Leader in charge, believe me, they are military minded. Look at their military progress. China, they may not have bases everywhere, but look at their current military build up. Why are you so against America? It's almost like you turn a blind eye to everyone else and keep thinking or blaming America is so bad. But the reality is, America is only doing what it needs to do to keep the rest of the world at peace and keep its citizens happy. Try to view America from a different perspective, just try. I know war is not cupcakes and roses, but is sometimes more necessary then you care to believe.
edit on Sun Jan 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Why is it so hard for you to understand that "war is sometimes the only answer to peace"? Are you not looking at the big picture of world affairs? Why does that make me sad? Do you only understand black & white, simple things? The world doesn't work that way. If you refuse to see this, your never going to understand anything about how the world works and you will always be against your leaders/country or other countries and decisions they make. You have no clue about the complexity of these issues. Nor do you offer any solutions.

Yes, I'm aware that Israel has around 80 nukes. Why? Or better yet, when did Israel get these nukes? They are started developing them at Demona in the 60's during the cold war. America made sure all of our allies had them in case the U.S.S.R. was to make a move. Just as the the U.S.S.R. kept bombers in flight 24/7 around Alaska and subs in and around our coasts. The U.K., France, etc. Of course Israel has nukes. There was a thing from the mid 1900's to 1990 called the Cold War. During that time every nation, especially the super powers and their main allies had huge build ups of weapons. That's why Israel has them.

But, that doesn't mean let the rest of the world have them. Or its okay for the world to go around and stockpile more and more. Israel has had them for 50 years and has never used them, nor ever threatened to use them. Iran doesn't even have them yet and just a few days ago one of their generals is talking about wiping Israel off the face of the earth in just a matter of a few days.

The U.S. controls Israel more than what you'd believe. I know a lot of people think Israel controls the U.S. but it's the other way around. Israel would never use those nukes unless authorized by America. So in theory, Israel having them is just like the U.S. having them. Now who controls and tells Iran what to do? Nobody. With nukes they are definitely a loose cannon. Now do you see the difference?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

You know something?

America was the one who overthrew a democratically Government in Iran and then they have installed Ali Khamenei in power.

Yes that's Right America overthrew a democratically Government in Iran and installed Khamenei to use him as a puppet for influence.

Then they installed Saddam, Saddam went in war With Iran got help from the Roland Reagen administration they gave him weapons he used against the Iranians and Kurdish people.

You have no clue about the complexity of these issues. Nor do you offer any solutions.
Sadly i understand the issues pretty well unlike you the only solution you offer is WAR AND DESTRUCTION.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Once again, your totally misinformed with your history. America installed Kahmeni? No, America installed the Shah. It was Kahmeni who threw our guy out and installed the current regime. He's far worse then anyone we installed due to his radical muslim beliefs. My god man, you don't even know whats going on or whats been going on. How can you even feel good about yourself getting on here talking the stuff you do? Seriously.

And so what if we installed someone else over there. Big deal. We're a super power, it's what we do to make sure we survive. If you think other countries before us didn't do the same thing or countries after us won't do the same thing, man you've got a rude awakening coming.

This is what makes me laugh at all these people wanting to get rid of the way things are now. What are you people going to do when America is weak and under a more pansy regime, then monster China comes in and crushes everyone. Or puts you to work under their slave labor? I really can't believe people think war and the world started with America and America is the blame for everything. It's really amazing.

But dude, seriously, i'm not even going to argue with you anymore unless you get your facts straight about history. I have never heard anyone be so far off on their history than you. It's very sad. Your up here arguing with me about how bad the U.S. is but you don't even know anything about the U.S. This tells me your just a sheep to some cult that told you things and you believed them. Not because you studied history and figured things out for yourself. Not because you open your eyes and see through the white lies and read through the lines. Your just mad at America because you've been told to do so, or believed a bunch of stuff you heard one night.

But seriously, what is so wrong with your own country installing a dictator in another country to make YOUR current country stronger, lol. I'll never get whats wrong with that. Especially if it's YOUR country, my god people, wake up. that's a good thing, lol

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

reply to post by J.Son79

But dude, seriously, i'm not even going to argue with you anymore unless you get your facts straight about history. I have never heard anyone be so far off on their history than you. It's very sad. Your up here arguing with me about how bad the U.S. is but you don't even know anything about the U.S. This tells me your just a sheep to some cult that told you things

Calling me a sheep for someone on here whose been since 2006 or so
i do know alot more about history then your One sided Fox News channel that's for sure.

a News network that has been brainwashing people since the 90s.

So what your telling me is, since you've been on here 3 years longer than me, it makes you a major in history and world affairs? That makes me nothing?

Man, I love ATS, but I had no idea it makes you a history buff. What forum do I need to gander to browse up on my history lessons so I can be smart like you? Or is it time I just need? But then again that's not fair because if I catch up those 3 years that you've got on me, you'll just add three more years and I'll never be as smart or as well informed as you. I still want to know where I can learn about the U.S. installing Kahmeni in Iran, lol. Where did you see that at, seriously, lol?

Why do you keep talking about Fox News? If you've really got three extra years on me, and know that Kahmeni was installed by the U.S., then you should know I'm a CNN guy, not Fox. I'm not going to lie, I even bat an eye at MSNBC. But you so well informed you should know that. What's up? You feeling sick or something?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

First off i haven't flamed you, and it wasn't flaming i criticizing you on why your backing a liberal choice now i know why Newt won and but wont anywhere else with war mongers like yourself who only see death and war as the only solution for America.

America is broke, cant pay for the wars, Newt is hated in the rest part of the country
and you just admitted of been uninformed and your backing Newt still? thats funny.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

reply to post by J.Son79

First off i haven't flamed you, and it wasn't flaming it was criticizing now i know why Newt won and but wont anywhere else with war mongers like yourself who only see death and war as the only solution for America.

America is broke, cant pay for the wars, Newt is hated in the rest part of the country
and you just admitted of been uninformed and your backing Newt still? thats funny.

Look, I'm done here. I've told you many many times my reasoning for war and peace, your not bright enough to see it. It's you that's looking stupid here. If you would re-read my posts and try to make a mental effort, you'd understand. Your probably one of those people that need two hands to control a mouse so I'm not going to give you a hard time. You just seem either really young and uninformed or your getting really old and senile. Either way, I don't have time for this. I've stated my reasons many times over and over and anyone with an iq above 10 would easily understand them, but yet you still struggle. It's either that, or you just don't want to admit you see things my way. People don't care about debating, people care about winning. So even if you did see my side you wouldn't admit it. But either way, I'm out. Your starting to make no sense anymore, who knows, it was Saturday night, maybe you got into some liquor or something. I don't know. But one things for sure, your definitely "thick".
edit on 22-1-2012 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

my reasoning for war and peace, your not bright enough to see

Sorry but that post makes you pro war, i am anti war and your not enough bright to see the differences between the two, clearly you dont understand peace, nor war and not even bright to understand or to see the consequences of WAR and its results.

You have never been into a war zone, but trust after you been into it, you would only wish for peace.

Since you really want Newt to win, you should understand he has been pushing for a Global World Government if Newt won and had his own way right now we wouldn't be talking,

You just seem either really young and uninformed or your getting really old and senile.
Personally i find that very insulting i am not old nor that young as in teen.

Secondly your the one whose uninformed

After all your backing the man who says this about our Liberty.

The American challenge in leading the world is compounded by our Constitution,” “Under our [constitutional system] — either we’re going to have to rethink our Constitution, or we’re going to have to rethink our process of decision.

The book's author even described our Constitutional system as one which “served us so well for so long, and that now must, in its turn, die and be replaced.”

The book the third wave.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

reply to post by J.Son79

my reasoning for war and peace, your not bright enough to see

Sorry but that post makes you pro war, i am anti war and your not enough bright to see the differences between the two, clearly you dont understand peace, nor war and not even bright to understand or to see the consequences of WAR and its results.

You have never been into a war zone, but trust after you been into it, you would only wish for peace.

Since you really want Newt to win, you should understand he has been pushing for a Global World Government if Newt won and had his own way right now we wouldn't be talking,

You just seem either really young and uninformed or your getting really old and senile.
Personally i find that very insulting i am not old nor that young as in teen.

Secondly your the one whose uninformed

After all your backing the man who says this about our Liberty.

The American challenge in leading the world is compounded by our Constitution,” “Under our [constitutional system] — either we’re going to have to rethink our Constitution, or we’re going to have to rethink our process of decision.

The book's author even described our Constitutional system as one which “served us so well for so long, and that now must, in its turn, die and be replaced.”

The book the third wave.

Do you what politicians mean when they talk about changing the constitution? Seriously? You probably think it means what the conspiracy theorists teachers have taught you. Guys like Alex Jones and all of them. You probably think it means their going to take away all your rights.

Do you also think it could mean that things were very very different back in the days when our constitution was written and to many "smart, slick, and sly" people (lawyers) have figured out to many ways to get around things. Or different things apply to some of the amendments. Look at how different the nation is today compared to back then, Look at the population, the technology. It actuality, when politicians say that, they're probably right. We probably do need an updated constitution.

What I have been trying to say to you all night has nothing to do with ever being in a war zone. I've been saying to you that sometimes there is NO other means BUT war. And some things you do in war, even though they appear horrific, really save MORE lives than MURDER. I really can't believe you want to see Iran get nuclear weapons. That makes me think you have bad intentions towards the U.S. You might be a terrorist. I've just never seen anyone so one-sided like yourself. Someone who only thinks one thing, but is actually wrong in a lot of their beliefs and refuses to see things to better themselves. Then when I explain what I mean to you, you refuse to see it. If I didn't know any better, its as if though your purposely leading me on here. Which of course makes me the dumba$$, but then again I don't have anything better to do.

If you don't get anything out of anything of this tonight, just please, please get one thing out of this. Things are NOT always what they SEEM. That's the most important part of my Messianic messages tonight. Please at least keep that in mind next time you hear something and apply that to any and everything you hear.

Example: You hear that an alien is in the sky. Instead of just around believing it because someone said so, try to at least see it for yourself. Even then, if you do see it, and it appears to be a ufo, keep in mind it could be chinese latterns wired together with some type of cover over them to appear as if it's hovering or flying. Meaning, don't just say it's a ufo because someone said it. Look into every aspect of it first. Then when you see it, try to study it harder instead of freaking out and running around like a chicken screaming, "UFO, UFO, UFO". Keep an open mind, but at the same time study all aspects and possibilities, use your brain, think. Never just believe because your told. Unless your told by a Messiah like figure like me. Then you can believe everything I tell you.

Oh, and one more thing, your a female aren't you?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

Since your backing Newt i bet you supported Cain to

Nein,Nein,Nein!

I would support Ron Paul and Romney over Newt.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

reply to post by J.Son79

Since your backing Newt i bet you supported Cain to

No, I didn't. I was really upset that I couldn't run because of a D.U.I. I got back in 99. So how do you think that makes me feel? LOL. So, I just didn't vote for anyone. But I got over it.

You never answered my question. Your a female aren't you?
edit on 22-1-2012 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

You have made my night, sleep will come easy for me, and as a Mason, housebricks are many and identical.....

Stopping there

And the Avatar helps, Nice!
edit on 22-1-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join