It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newts Audience is Sick and Twisted Chanting USA! USA! USA!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

Once again your wrong

So, we're not trying to go to war because of oil here. We're trying to stop another country from creating an American Invention...nuclear weapons.

Wrong again
your taking the talking memo points from FOX News.

Yep, go to war without even thinking, right? LOL. Okay. With your comment about going to war with other countries for trying to run their country, you must be talking about Iran. It's really horrifying you see it that way.

And america hasn't done that, in Georgia America handed picked the American puppet who eat his own tie

America has the influence over all the European leaders because they have there bases in Europe and the fact that Britain and Germany run the EU Union and america keeps a eye on the EU Union.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by J.Son79

You really and truly summed it up there. I couldn't have done it better myself!!! But since you are defending wars then you must be a warmonger and some people will just never understand why wars are necessary and really peace is a shot in the dark.

Yes more wars necessary causing death and destruction making the country broke

More sadness, More tears, more crying yeah lets go to war! why not wars are fun aren't they?

Sadly people like J.Son79 dont understand what real war is like until they see it for themselves.

edit on 22-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by J.Son79

Peace > War.

Is that seriously how you view the world? You have a "America is NUMBER ONE!" mentality, and you want to go to war with every country that tries to run their own country or doesn't support whatever agenda our corrupt politicians want to push onto them? The way you think scares the hell out of me. You gave me a window into the Gingrich support base, and I'm both disgusted and frightened by the things you say and believe.

Go watch some YouTube videos of kids and civilians being blown up by airstrikes and killed by US soldiers and things like that. Hopefully it will make you think twice about cheerleading war like the degenerate lunatic you are.

Going to war with Iran over delusions of nuclear weapons is one thing, but going to war with RUSSIA too? You want to go to war with Russia as well? What the hell is wrong with you?!?!

edit on 21-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

I've seen many youtube videos like that. War is hell. War is not always fair. But a video does not always tell the WHOLE story. 95% of that is accidental. The other 5% of that is from soldiers going crazy. But, lets say we as a country sit back and do nothing. What happens then? What happens when we're projected as "weak" by other nations?

Here you are calling me a lunatic when I never said anything about war. And even if I did you haven't heard my reasons for war. Whoever said we were going to war with Russia? If we strike Iran's nuclear facilities Russia won't do a single thing. NOT ONE THING.

Do you really think Russia is that stupid? Do you really think Russians are dumb? Russia knows why were wanting to stop Iran. Russia knows we ARE going to stop Iran, but yet Russia doesn't park ships in the Straight of Hormuz. Russia does so around Syria making the world "THINK" their flexing when their not. Russia knows we don't care as much about Syria as we do Iran. If so, wouldn't they park ships outside of Iran, lol?

Why do you think we allow North Korea to have nukes and not Iran? Because we're scared of the Norks? No, it's because North Korea offers NOTHING to rest of the world. Iran on the other hand IS dangerous to the whole worlds way of means. Not just USA's. Our Allies, and their allies, and so on and so on. North Korea will be stopped in the 2020's. But when it's time to stop them it will be because they started it. Their country is barely held together and when it breaks, they will do something stupid causing the world to give the go ahead for the U.S. to act. Do you see why it's so important now that Iran doesn't have nukes? It's not about telling a country what they can and can't do. The U.S. isn't stupid and knows what Iran is up to.

In politics, you have to know strategy. It's never so simple as telling another country what they can and can't do. It may seem that way, but believe me, there's a huge reason because of that. Reasons you might not understand because you don't care to look at the whole picture and you just want to call people idiots and lunatics without even knowing the reason they think something. I guess we should all think like you, right? Just sit around and do nothing. Sure Iran has several underground nuke facilities they refuse to let the IAEA look into, but oh, don't worry about that. That's all for that new medicine their making to cure cancer right? Oh and let me guess, your smarter and wiser than the CIA and you have better tech up in space to see Iran with to right? So you know about the underground facilities? Oh, and their peaceful too? Oh okay. Stupid us, can you believe we developed and shipped "BUNKER BUSTING" warheads over there for nothing? GOSH, our leaders, generals, and intel are so stupid. I mean, who'd think you'd need bunker busting bombs for nothing?

So yeah, i'd rather have somebody like Newt running things who will do something about this mess and do it in a hurry. Not LIE to the people and atleast be straight up with them and tell them, "Yeah, i'll bomb Iran". You may think this strategy is sick, but doing nothing like you want to and putting blind faith into Iran is actually 10 times sicker. Your way will cost billions of lives. This way will cost thousands, maybe a million, but most importantly save the current way of the world. The way of the world your comfortable living right NOW reading this on your computer.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

Your very wrong on everything sadly, first off about Japan

about America using nukes on Japan to save millions of lives. We had the war with Japan already won before the nukes were dropped. Japan was practically begging for peace before we nuked them. History is one of the most important studies one can pursue, yet most of America chooses to ignore it or accept everything they are fed at face value. History has always been written by the victors. That includes the U.S.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You don't like patriotism but like Ron Paul??? Ron Paul is the king of patriotism and would start a legal war. Please debunk these two things. Oh right you can't because they are true!!!!!

The only ones I see who don't want war are the people that aren't soldiers. The real soldiers volunteer and sacrifice their lives time and time again for their country. I know guys who have gone back three or four times. And would do so again for our country.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

Here you are calling me a lunatic when I never said anything about war. And even if I did you haven't heard my reasons for war. Whoever said we were going to war with Russia? If we strike Iran's nuclear facilities Russia won't do a single thing. NOT ONE THING.

Your posts are showing it that you want war, its almost your taking the memo from Fox News.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You don't like patriotism but like Ron Paul??? Ron Paul is the king of patriotism and would start a legal war. Please debunk these two things. Oh right you can't because they are true!!!!!

The only ones I see who don't want war are the people that aren't soldiers. The real soldiers volunteer and sacrifice their lives time and time again for their country. I know guys who have gone back three or four times. And would do so again for our country.

I know guys who have gone back three or four times. And would do so again for our country.

With Broken legs, and arms which i feel sorry for them want to fight again been used a pawns? yeah i pretty much doubt that.

I respect the soldiers not the wars.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Just a message to you PRO War Fans, from someone who saw it first hand, the first moments you start seeing horrible images some of those images will stay in your mind forever, some will not.

Hmm lets say like the poor grandmother who killed herself with a hand grenade in her mouth, yeah i am sure wars are quite aren't they?

The poor grandmother didn't want live anymore so she killed herself with a grenade.
Not my grandmother thought but a memory from my past, from the war.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

they are not pawns they are defending their country and that's why they go back. I see you didn't disprove my other statement.

So you agree, even with Ron Paul running things, there will still be a WWIII if TPTB want it. The only difference is Ron Paul doesn't like war, and wont really know what to do. He'll be seen as weak like Obama and an idiot like Bush.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

they are not pawns they are defending their country and that's why they go back. I see you didn't disprove my other statement.

So you agree, even with Ron Paul running things, there will still be a WWIII if TPTB want it. The only difference is Ron Paul doesn't like war, and wont really know what to do. He'll be seen as weak like Obama and an idiot like Bush.

Here some quotes from your elites, TPTB

America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests.

* Henry Kissinger: The White House Years, quoted from Dinesh D'Souza: What's so great about America

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."

SOURCE: Henry Kissinger, quoted in "Kiss the Boys Goodbye: How the United States Betrayed Its Own
POW's in Vietnam"

Does how the elite view of our Troops nothing more then pawns, doesn't matter to them if they want to come back or not.

And you know what?
This quote is true
Look at Libya.

Friends with Us for a while then back stabbed.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

reply to post by J.Son79

You really and truly summed it up there. I couldn't have done it better myself!!! But since you are defending wars then you must be a warmonger and some people will just never understand why wars are necessary and really peace is a shot in the dark.

Yes more wars necessary causing death and destruction making the country broke

More sadness, More tears, more crying yeah lets go to war! why not wars are fun aren't they?

Sadly people like J.Son79 dont understand what real war is like until they see it for themselves.

No, I don't think war is fun at all and I wouldn't even joke about something like that. Sadly, people like me do understand what war is about. I have never seen combat, but if I did, it would not change the way I think. Would it change my personal life? Yes. But the world is not about me. In politics decisions have to be made that people aren't always going to agree with. Sometime the end always justifies the means. This is the most important thing you have to look at and consider in politics and in the arena of making decisions. What is going to justify the end.

Lets take 9/11 for an example. Now, lets just stick to the official story here. Lets just say we all agree and that is what really happened. To fix the problem of 9/11 what would YOU have done differently? Lets look at the main thing here. Lets say we would have done nothing. Nothing at all. Maybe sent out a few elite hunter/kill teams to find Bin Laden, but that was it. What would have happened if that would have been all we would have done? I'll wait for you to answer. Tell me what that would have said to the world about America and what the consequences of doing nothing would have been?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Nobody could put a grenade in their mouth. They are all far too large. Have you ever held or seen a hand grenade in person?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by J.Son79

Lets take 9/11 for an example. Now, lets just stick to the official story here. Lets just say we all agree and that is what really happened. To fix the problem of 9/11 what would YOU have done differently?

I would have went after Saudi Arabia ,who carried it out.

And Pakistan who funded it.

Couldn't happen, one is a friend who gives us too much oil, the other is nuclear.

So lets go beat up 2 countries that can't defend themselves.

Oo-rah

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats

Nobody could put a grenade in their mouth. They are all far too large. Have you ever held or seen a hand grenade in person?

Well she was holding it near her mouth sorry, but i am trying to forget the horrible scenes

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Here some quotes from your elites, TPTB

* Henry Kissinger: The White House Years, quoted from Dinesh D'Souza: What's so great about America

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."

SOURCE: Henry Kissinger, quoted in "Kiss the Boys Goodbye: How the United States Betrayed Its Own
POW's in Vietnam"

Does how the elite view of our Troops nothing more then pawns, doesn't matter to them if they want to come back or not.

And you know what?
This quote is true
Look at Libya.

Friends with Us for a while then back stabbed.

Okay, probably because America knows other countries are simply riding it's/our coat tails to simply get ahead. America is not responsible for other countries, but America, just like ANY other country has to have INTERSTS to survive. So what is wrong with that quote? You act as if only America sees things that way. When will you get EVERY country is that way. Ancient Rome, Persia, China, France, etc. now the U.S. What's the big deal, it's the truth and the philosophy of every country.

Kissinger, to me, has always seemed way to smart to let himself get caught saying something like this. So I highly doubt it's authenticity. Though, it's possible he did say it, i'd still have to hear the whole conversation he was having. Things in politics ALWAYS get taken out of context. You can't simply go around believing everything you read. It's not always what it seems. And don't forget, back in those days, hippies were launching witch hunts on everyone in Washington. So, take this with a grain of salt.

And by the way, Libya was never any real friend to us nor were they back stabbed. Ghaddafi spent a many of hours preaching about America, how bad she is or was and airing out all kinds of conspiracies. For years we kept a close eye on them. Bush gave Libya a chance and they blew it, or in another words diplomacy failed. Before we make any judgements about Libya, why don't we give it 10 more years or even 20 and see where its at then. Could be a better place. Better place for the worlds trade and for it's citizens under a new regime. Lets not be to quick to judge here.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

You never admitted that your man is weak according to TPTB anyway, that's why he will never win.

Let me say this again, So you agree, even with Ron Paul running things, there will still be a WWIII if TPTB want it??

The only difference is Ron Paul doesn't like war, and wont really know what to do. He'll be seen as weak like Obama and an idiot like Bush.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

The only difference is Ron Paul doesn't like war, and wont really know what to do. He'll be seen as weak like Obama and an idiot like Bush.

Why you keep saying this over and over?
Ron Paul is a Doctor.
Obama was a civic leader.
Bush owned a baseball team
Reagan made movies with monkeys

Thats why all Pres. have Gen and Advisors, to Advise them

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Because Ron Paul will have to cave to war if its the only option just like Obama and Bush had to, nothing radically different will come from Ron Paul. Probably less change than Obama made because no one agrees with him in government besides for a handful of people.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

reply to post by J.Son79

Your very wrong on everything sadly, first off about Japan

about America using nukes on Japan to save millions of lives. We had the war with Japan already won before the nukes were dropped. Japan was practically begging for peace before we nuked them. History is one of the most important studies one can pursue, yet most of America chooses to ignore it or accept everything they are fed at face value. History has always been written by the victors. That includes the U.S.

Oh my lord, I seriously can't believe your telling me this.

Japan was BEGGING FOR PEACE?????????????????????????? WHAT????????????????

So let me get this straight. The Japanese were begging to surrender, but you think we're a bunch of orc's drooling and eating fire roasted animal legs sitting in the white house laughing about how many people were about to kill for fun right? Is that really what you believe? Seriously?

So I guess on July 26th 1945 the Potsdam Declaration was just made up? I guess the allied leaders just pulled that out of their anus huh. They told the Japanese high command that they would face utter destruction if they didn't surrender. What was the Japanese response? Oh, wait, this was all made up now, well at least according to you. Your saying the Japanese wanted to surrender??????? Then why did the JAPANESE NEWSPAPERs print the offer from the allies along with Japan's response? Which of course was, NO SURRENDER. Let me guess, America invaded their newspaper buildings first and started making up stories for Japan to read?

Then the 1st bomb was dropped August 6th 1945, 13 days after OUR proposal for them to surrender. Japan did not want to surrender. We're talking about a nation willing to fight to the death. Kamikaze pilots and all that. It has their honor to die fighting. You think they were trying to surrender??? Where did you learn your history from?

Then Truman gave Japan 3 more days to surrender. They remained silent. So we dropped bomb number 2 on Aug 9th 1945. That is when Japan begged to surrender, NOT BEFORE like you believe.

See, if you believe what you just told me, I'll never be able to get you to understand how to see this. We are not blood thirsty war hawks like you think. We have to use war to get peace, but only after everything else has failed. That's why on the dollar bill the eagle holds an olive branch in one hand and arrows in the other. It holds the olive branch in the left. This represents our ways to other nations. At first we offer you peace and friendship (olive branches in the left talon), but if that fails, we have the means (the arrows in the right talon) and WILL use them.

So if the Japanese were trying to surrender so badly why did it take two....not one, but TWO nukes 3 days apart to get his a$$ on this ship with McArthur to do this:

Seriously, please tell me you were joking about the Japanese in World War 2. It's cool to joke, but come on man, please don't let me go to bed tonight thinking you really believe what you posted about Japan.
edit on 22-1-2012 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

Once again its no wonder why your war monger

So let me get this straight. The Japanese were begging to surrender, but you think we're a bunch of orc's drooling and eating fire roasted animal legs sitting in the white house laughing about how many people were about to kill for fun right? Is that really what you believe? Seriously?

Yes i do believe that from the actions of the past i can remember when America attacked Bosnia and attacked Christian Serbs I saw Americans dancing and cheering on the streets on TV my heart weeps after from what i saw back then.

Even with your bombs had words written like Happy ##SNIP## Easter! From USA! on them oh and lets not forget the anti Serbian Hollywood films? showing them as white terrorists.

Do you think what Hollywood did is fair? no i dont think so.

edit on Sun Jan 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join