It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uproar after Jewish American newspaper publisher suggests Israel assassinate Barack Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It appears that you are attempting to make this sound like something minor. I haven't heard anyone publishing a mainstream article recommending the assassination of the American president. People aren't making a big deal of this because he's Jewish, there was more of an outrage when people said that Assange should be arrested.

"It's okay guys, he's Jewish"

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Obama campaign video says U.S.-Israel bond 'unbreakable'

It sounds like perhaps Obama shouldn't be so trusting.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

With 'Friends' like Israel who needs enemies.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Come now young man, talk like that will get you labelled an "anti semite, jew hating, holocaust denying nazi"
He can write pubically the president should be whacked by Mossad...that's fine, obviously he has enough connections to feel free and safe to write it without fear of the Secret Service paying him a 3am visit.

We all know there are double standards at play here...only saying it is'nt allowed (when it comes to Israel, that is).

edit on 21-1-2012 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

This clearly shows the Israeli government' cruel intentions. It is pathetic how things like this can start another World War III.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I remember reading somewhere Netanyahu saying "Israel can defend herself, we do not need help defending ourselves we are not helpless". I do not know why they think Israel cannot kick ass in a war, they have all the weaponry we do in the U.S., and maybe even better. Besides they have the LORD and he will not let them be destroyed (completely).

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I remember reading somewhere Netanyahu saying "Israel can defend herself, we do not need help defending ourselves we are not helpless". I do not know why they think Israel cannot kick ass in a war, they have all the weaponry we do in the U.S., and maybe even better. Besides they have the LORD and he will not let them be destroyed (completely).

How much "kick-ass" does Israel actually have ?
Do they have aircraft carriers and battle groups at sea ?

Besides they have the LORD and he will not let them be destroyed (completely).

How "partially" will the Lord permit ?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

How much "kick-ass" does Israel actually have ?
Do they have aircraft carriers and battle groups at sea ?

Besides they have the LORD and he will not let them be destroyed (completely).

How "partially" will the Lord permit ?

You don't need a navy to win, but you do need a good airforce and that they have. Israel isn't an island in the middle of a sea.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by isthisreallife
These newspaper writers obviously don't understand the complexities of the United States Secret Service.

At this point, I believe it would take one helluva a plot to even get close enough to kill the President. The USSS is one of the most highly trained, highly disciplined and most technologically advanced law enforcement agencies in the world.

I think they'd give Mossad a run for their money.

As for the plot itself, completely ridiculous.

How do you know there are no Mossad agents in the USSS?

I think the right strategy would be for the Mossad (also known as USSS) to assassinate Obama and blame it on an Iranian patsy.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

Come now young man, talk like that will get you labelled an "anti semite, jew hating, holocaust denying nazi"

No, talk like that will get him labeled as an astute member of ATS that knows the truth about the insane, WAY out of proportion influence and control Israel continues to exert on this country. And those that can't see that truth haven't looked hard enough. I'd venture to say they haven't looked at all.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sounds kinda like Israel is becoming a "burdensome stone", even its allies finding it a burden to deal with...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Sounds kinda like Israel is becoming a "burdensome stone", even its allies finding it a burden to deal with...

This suggestion was made by an American. Jewish, but an American. Not sure if he is also an Israeli.

Anyway, wonder how many would be outraged if Obama were to be assassinated and the only suspicion would be towards Mossad?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
No, talk like that will get him labeled as an astute member of ATS that knows the truth about the insane, WAY out of proportion influence and control Israel continues to exert on this country. And those that can't see that truth haven't looked hard enough. I'd venture to say they haven't looked at all.

Well you know what they say - If you're not angry, it's because your not paying enough attention.

"Give me control of a nations money, i care not who makes it's law's" - Mayer Rothschild.

They control the MSM.
They control the federal reserve.
AIPAC and the Council for Foreign Relations control the senate and congress.

How are they not going to exert control.

Israel and America, its like the book " Of Mice And Men", by Steinbeck.
You've got America, who's Lennie, huge, tough and strong...but dumb as hell.
And Israel is George, much smaller, but much wiser, and knows exactly how to control his bigger, tougher, stronger but dumber friend..

"Tell 'em about the rabbit's George"..or should it be " Tell 'em about IRAN george"...
edit on 21-1-2012 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
and the phones go, click, click and the cell phones delay about 0.25/sec before call is connected and oh jeez the internet seems a bit slow today

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ok now its really time for the US and obama to switch theyre allies and become friends with iran and russia before we get played hard by israel

ZIONISM MUST DIE

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wow Maybe all countries should stop funding these Israeli terrorist. Maybe if Israel were to stop picking fights and stealing land they wouldn't need protection . If Israel wants a war they can go fight it themselves or are they to chicken to fight a country that has a military. Maybe Iran has a right to defend themselves with a nuclear weapon like Israel does. Israel is garbage and these people should of never been allowed to take this land by force. What is with these religious states in the western world (usa , uk , france , Israel and now canada) All they want to do is war , fight and kill each other that oppose the bible or interests.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

What???

Dont you watch NCIS?
Ziva is a (former mossad) agent...and she lives in the US...
And I bet that most mossad agents dont look as good as she does either.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

Yeah well How the Times Have Changed. Seems the Jews don't even remember their past and hardships. Look at what your Jewish friends are doing and have been doing since ww2 look how they treat Palestinians ,Look how they treat Lebanon, Look how they treat the western world. And now they want to get ww3 going. screw Israel and all that support it. The holocaust was a shame but look what they have become . Terrorist terrorizing the region.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
... They used to love him, most of them voted for him, So I assume this means the honeymoon is over?

No, the honeymoon is still full. It’s just a disinformation game. Just BECAUSE they’re in bed with each other, they come up with such sweet little diversions.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Yeah i know. You know what that means

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join