It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just... Something is not right.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hello boys and gentleman and ladies and girls.

This is only my third post or some ##snip##, but this year, 2012 (i know, i know omg another death to the face thread)

But come on guys, something doesn't feel right about this year, not a new year, just this year.

Now i don't know if it's because of all the hype surrounding 2012 and ALLLLL of the prophecies and ALLLLLLL of the theories but listen, the way i'm feeling now, is way bigger than that Y2K thing, i 'feel' like something is going to happen, i can 'feel' it within me. If you are a sceptic or not you must be able to 'feel' this feeling. I'm not 'BSing' people either, i'm a regular guy, do my regular day job and pay my regular taxes and i regurlarly get drunk at weekends just like all you regular people. Just... something is up!!

Something is goin down this year!!

Lee
edit on Sat Jan 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lBLaCkOuTl

There has been so much hype about this year, if something doesnt happen its going to be a big let down, maybe its a big dose of mass hysteria over 21st dec 2012? making everyone feel uncomfortable? who knows lets just wait and see

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Don't freak out. It's just all the 2012 stuff you've been hearing. Before you know it, it'll be 2013.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

I hope so geezer, i'm not freaking out mind, far from it, just this 'feeling' man.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lBLaCkOuTl
but listen, the way i'm feeling now, is way bigger than that Y2K thing, i 'feel' like something is going to happen, i can 'feel' it within me.

Maybe its gas. I know after a nice bowl of chili I can almost feel the world ending, its in my gut area.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It is the 2012 indoctrine/miss-use at work.Basically how religion works.The 2012 phenomena has been growing constantly for the last 20 years,a lot here grew up on it and now that we are into the first month of the actual actual year 'you can feel it' , 'you know it' , 'its getting real'.

But who else like me is planning his holiday for 2013 ? Shall i opt for traveling insurence?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Pahaha, nice one, had a vindaloo earlier mind

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Well, the world is already in a crap tornado and major damage is ripe for the happening.

I'm hoping to shift to the 4th dimension but I ain't gonna hold my breath.

edit on 20-1-2012 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

JESUS, You're gonna book a holiday for 2013, take me to Mars aswell haha

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

Dam right skippy, something is happening man

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I hear you, I feel the exact same way and have never been so certain about anything in my life. It's not like I want this to happen..

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
no lie i honestly believe something is going to happen as well. I dont know what im expecting but i am expecting something big and i feel like this is the year something life changing will happen. Hopefully my gut feeling is right and the big event is the disclosure of aliens, as scary as thatd be im still patiently waiting.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The 24 hour a day news services have had 12 years to fine tune their ability to scare the crap out of you.....and it seems to be working

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nexile

Good point, i don't want it to happen either, whatever it is,

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Man, a lot of people here who believe in 2012 have a lot of weak flags, and may be considered newbs...

I am on board of the 2012(ISH) train.
edit on 20-1-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think your thinking too much about it my friend. 2012 is the biggest, most hyped up, pre-documented end date in history. Nothing but a money maker for T.V.

Remember Y2K? ---All the computers were going to crash, world blackout, send us back to the 19th century, total panic.---yup, we see how that went.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You're certainly right about Y2K. That was going to be the day that planes fell out of the sky, hospital resuscitating machines would stop working, ATM's would spit cash in a frenzy at random passers-by and generally all hell was going to break loose. Somehow I felt disappointed...

edit on 20/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Mass conditioning in order for you to EXPECT something like aliens/ returning messiah/ earth's axis rotating/ etc.
there will be hysteria and then boom...

Project Bluebeam

this is why tptb want you to think about 2012. It will be easier to accept your new holographic extraterrestrial/non-extraterrestrial world leaders...
edit on 20-1-2012 by boot2theface because: clarity

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

...another death to the face thread

Why the hate..?

And the only disaster happening in your neck of the woods in 2012, is Martin O'Neill playing a major role in the black cats getting relegated...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well for the boys and girls who wish take this on a lighter note, good on ya, so far i've not seen a truly disrespectful post, light humour is welcomed, and for the boys and girls who truly feel something, well, time will truly tell.

I'm off to bed now my fellow ATS brethren, with this feeling, for the guys around the the world wondering why i'm off to bed, i'm from the UK and it's currently 03:44, i'll address everyone in the morning, assuming a rogue planet doesn't face palm me anyway, goodnight guys... for now..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join