It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just... Something is not right.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig
I hate these "i have a feeling"-threads. Come back when you have proof that we have something to be scared about.

Theres nothing wrong with discussing things that we arent sure of...

Can you imagine where our world would be if every significant advance in our history failed because people didnt have "proof".

ATS is awesome for information, the stuff you can prove, and also the feelings that everyone else is having. While I agree we shouldnt be scared, I think healthy discussion of where we're all at is good.

Don't let the internet accomplish its goal of completely disconnecting you from other humans.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

But who else like me is planning his holiday for 2013 ? Shall i opt for traveling insurence?
reply to post by Rafe_

Yup. Going to see the sights in Europe for 6 weeks or so in 2013. Who knows..maybe by then the Euro will be like the Thai Baht.

I think anyone can only ever be so prepared in any contingency without having any foreknowledge of what is coming; if anything. You can obsess and have your life grind to a virtual halt or you can get on with living what life you have for as long as you have it.

Travel Insurance is a wise decision.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I feel it too man. Truly. I know. And it's not the 2012 hype...

I'm extremely intuitive and I know exactly what your saying.
I started my first thread here about my son because of this feeling. I've spent a long time alone and quiet with my thoughts and feelings about what's coming. Because I have 3 amazing children counting on me it makes this feeling even stronger. I have to prepare for..something...??? Does that mean stock piling food and coming up with an emergency escape plan if that ???something??? hits the fan? Or do I just sit back and relax and listen to my intuition. Well....I guess after reading through your thread I've decided on ...BOTH!

I mentioned on my thread that my kids and I had a pretty close encounter with a UFO. We changed after that night. All of us. What I will say...as I stared at that craft hovering over the water, I realized how beautiful it was. There was a voice (sort of) within me that said "Thank you. I know for sure now." But what came back to me was this message in my heart...I don't know how to explain it. But it said "Live to tell." I hear it, I think it, I've dreamed it.

Live to tell...

Alright...so from this point forward I will plan for the worse and hope for the best.
Keep a steady head with open eyes and LEARN everything you can all the while watching your back.

Ya know? Hold fast.

BTW - just watched the new Live video about whats going down in Colorado.
This is what I mean...stay on your toes.

edit on 23-1-2012 by Tonya because: Denver Colorado advice added

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I and a friend of mine have felt something too this year, but... it's different for us I guess?

In our case we feel like this is the year that it all comes together, not comes apart. We've always dreamed big, he and I, but we've never actually been able to draw any of our ideas and dreams into fruition. But this year everything just feels right. It feels like now is the best time to get it done.

It feels like this year is highly charged and that if you can tap that charge, you can achieve what you need to.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thatshicray

what youre feeling is changin energies around us. apparently, the vibrations are rising and because we vibrate, at an atomic level, we can feel this. much like animals can feel impending weather conditions. we just KNOW. i feel it the same as you do. im becoming very spiritual and have read up a lot on meditation and chakras. research on it, youll be surprised.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join