It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just... Something is not right.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
There's been something in the air for over a year now...the feeling that something's going to happen. But it's not as esoteric as it sounds. Look at what's happening. It's clear the ruling class is attempting to make dramatic changes, planet wide changes, and most of these changes seem not to be in the best interest of the people. All you need are eyes and ears to know that people are a little more than restless right now. The ruling class has deceived the masses in an unprecedented manner-- for profit wars, the dismantling of the U.S constitution, the predicted plummet of the Euro and who knows what else. We're in the midst of a fight for our very lives and the moment those who've failed to realize it or have chosen to ignore it are put in a position to where they have no choice but to acknowledge it and act, that's when it'll all go down.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I agree with that sentiment. It's not a bad feeling in my case, just an anxious feeling. The way I figure it, nobody really knows 100% wtf is up with 2012; it was already said about multiple religions/prophecies about this time period. TPTB have done their level best to start emulating 1984 in their own special way, and more and more people are waking up.

I'm not willing to bet my life on what TPTB are not telling us. So, I'm hedging my bet and I'm going camping that week in December. Full evac. Even if nothing happens, I still get to go camping. There's a silver lining in every cloud.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
You're right there pal, that is one of my pet hates, the lies, the absolute blatant lies of the media and the sheep that guzzle this s**t up!!

edit on 21-1-2012 by lBLaCkOuTl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
As far as 2012 goes I can see one world currency coming about, and ww3 after we attack Iran. But don't think it the end, perhaps the beginning of the end. But most of us shall see 2013. don't worry so much if something is going to happen then your better off living life to the fullest not dwelling on what might be.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lBLaCkOuTl

If you feel something inside of you, then you may want to go to the doctors to check it out.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I have this same feeling, good to see it's not just me, I just feel different this year already.. I don't know if I've become enlightened to my lack of effort to achieve my goals last year and I'm just more motivated and looking forward to the possibilities or what. I can't tell if what I'm feeling is positive or negative, it's just different. Time will tell my friend!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by will615
I think your thinking too much about it my friend. 2012 is the biggest, most hyped up, pre-documented end date in history. Nothing but a money maker for T.V.

Remember Y2K? ---All the computers were going to crash, world blackout, send us back to the 19th century, total panic.---yup, we see how that went.

Except that the "2012 event" isn't covered by the MSM (not in a serious manner), the only things you see about 2012 on the MSM are leaning towards a tone of misconception and add in a degree of "humor" to it just like it happens when they cover stories from former alien abductees and such. So I end up thinking: is it really all a lie or they do want everybody to not believe it and they ultimately protect the interests of Project Blue Beam? And is Project Blue Beam a real threat, or "they" have seen something we haven't (a possible real disclosure?) and are trying to cover it up with their own "faked disclosure and whatnot" (Project Blue Beam)?

Y2K was mostly a general talk that popped out on MSM's eyes (and was heavily covered at the time as I'm sure ya'll remember very well) as a possibility of it becoming a "hit" for a very long time.

What worries me the most is how all the 2012 thing is being treated by MSM and institutions in general, it is like it's being forgotten and/or is of extremely little importance, which then brings me the highlight of what happened in the Y2K event, remember what it was like only a few months/weeks before the said date? If we follow this pattern we see that in this case of 2012 we're way off this pattern, and that is what makes me think the most...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
We all get strange feelings. I admit I don't feel quite right, probably because I'm about to go enjoy a nice 70 something degree day, and feed my goldfish which should be dormant in the middle of January.

Everything's gonna work out..

The fish are in my yard not my house.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Bobaganoosh because: fishtail

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I completely see where this thread is going... I know that for about the last 6 months i started to hunt the internet because I started to feel like something was amiss...now i still dont know whats going to happen but i know something is going to occur. Everyone here can say that its just msm putting ideas into my head. But honestly i stopped watching the news three months ago...i am a very rational person and this feeling is something i can never quite put into words. I just know, really know something IS going to happen. I guess its just nice to know im not alone out there and that others feel this too.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lBLaCkOuTl

Hi there IBLaCkOuTI,

Just... something is up!!

Yep...I think so too. I thought that this feeling was from being on ATS too long where, let's face it, 2012 doom & gloom is always only a few keystrokes away, but I have checked with friends and other people that are not on the net that often and yes, there is a common feeling that something's "off"...

We are seeing and hearing of strange anomalies, worldwide. I personally believe that something triggered those events within the last decade but I can't pinpoint it. The solid information is scarce and there's just a lot of mis and dis info out there.

But something is indeed happening.

Just my opinion.

S&F.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I hear ya bro, there's always gonna be people commenting out of place.

ATS IS a conspiracy site, fundamentally!! I find it hilarious when someone comes on all serious like

'Noooo that's not going to happen, that's ridiculous, you're crazy!'
I'm thinking EH! Did you sign up to this site just to troll or what lol, forget them.

This is an outlet for all of us who will not conform to a set of idealisms!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by osirys
I cant pin it on 2012 exactly, but I have felt like something shifted. Like were in the middle of a paradigm shift that we wont be able to percieve until its over.

Well said osirys - I also think 2012 is the culmination of a paradigm shift. From total materialism to connectedness in spirit. From fear of death to the realization that this lifetime is just one of many - and that there really isn't death as we define it now. When we realize that we are all extensions of each other - maybe we will truly live the golden rule. I believe that we are in the next evolutionary step for mankind - could be heaven on earth - or we could completely destroy ourselves if we don't wake up.

ET had already showed up for me when I was 5 years old and many times since then. I'm praying for real disclosure - not a false flag. Time for us to join the galactic federation of civilizations and get out of our not so well enforced.quarantene.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ya I think somethings coming. Possibly the end of the world AS WE KNOW IT, or atleast an astronomical event thats hasnt been seen my anyone in thousands of years. Either way I hope its something and I hope that something is GOOD.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I feel the same way, but it's not a notion about this year.

These past decades, the entire economy, the entire world has been going down the drain. Nobody seems to wake up, nothing appears to be on the horizon ... and I think, it's this feeling of "dread" that you are experiencing.

However, I don't think we're at the bottom yet ... nothing to do with 2012, it's gonna get a lot worse.

edit on 21/1/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I agree, yeah the 2012 thing has had my head battered with all the doom an gloom, I was dubious about posting but I thought the hell with it.

There ain't alot of people I can speak to about this without coming across as nuts (because if it isn't in the norm, you're deemed as weird right) so thought I'd post my feelings here where I can converse with like minded individuals.

But yeah, alot of things happening lately, I'm on the fence about the 'sounds' at the minute tho, there's nothing really definitive about it, I know someone posted something about Mass Effect 3 and some kind of viral marketing so we will see.

Personally I feel what's coming may be spiritual, an awakening so to speak, this reflects with people standing up against governments (which I believe are corrupt to the core) which is great, finally people are saying NO! This is unacceptable.

The group Anonymous (alot of people will not condone their behaviour, but I do) are standing up for us, they're not after monetary gain or anything like that, these people are me, you, your father, mother, brother, sister, friend.

Good on them I say, they are having an impact....soooo...

An awakening to a corrupt world policy where money, MONEY, rules our lives and the people take back the power, yes please.

I think the world as a whole has had enough, this could be the change.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I can feel it from the past few weeks.... Feels like that something affecting me directly, some people on ATS were saying that there are some energy shift of somekinds.... Also last week I was started to get bombarded by my memories of the past out of nowhere... And today I am feeling that the atmosphere is changing, like living in the past somehow...

Maybe is just weather

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This year will come and go like all the millions of others, with normal terrestrial stuff going on, wars, accidents, human initiated mayhem. One good thing, it will provide a reality check for all the charlatans and hoaxsters out there pedalling this intellectual garbage when new years eve 2012 comes, the clock chimes, and another new year, 2013(arbitrary number in any event), rolls in as normal. Then maybe we can get down to some SERIOUS discussion.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lBLaCkOuTl
Hello boys and gentleman and ladies and girls.

This is only my third post or some s**t, but this year, 2012 (i know, i know omg another death to the face thread)

But come on guys, something doesn't feel right about this year, not a new year, just this year.

Now i don't know if it's because of all the hype surrounding 2012 and ALLLLL of the prophecies and ALLLLLLL of the theories but listen, the way i'm feeling now, is way bigger than that Y2K thing, i 'feel' like something is going to happen, i can 'feel' it within me. If you are a sceptic or not you must be able to 'feel' this feeling. I'm not 'BSing' people either, i'm a regular guy, do my regular day job and pay my regular taxes and i regurlarly get drunk at weekends just like all you regular people. Just... something is up!!

Something is goin down this year!!

Lee

I'm with ya, man. I made my own thread about this about a week ago. Here's what mine said . . .

"December 21st, 2012 - What do you think will happen and why?
Personally, I don't know what the hell to think. I've been fearing 2012 for as long as I can remember. I'm 26 and I first heard about the Mayan calendar sometime in my childhood. Over the years there have been other "doomsdays" but I never thought there was a grain of truth to them. There's something about December 21st, 2012 - it's like it's in my DNA to fear it. I don't know what will happen on that day. Pole shift? Solar storm? Aliens? Galactic black hole? Asteroid? All I know is that I feel SOMETHING is going to happen and I need to be with my family on that day."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sucks to feel this way, huh? It's like every day I'm just waiting for the 2012 # to go down. If nothing happenes before December 21st, I'm sure as # calling in sick to work that day. If they won't let me (because I'm sure lot's of folks will call in) I'll honestly just quit. THAT'S how strong I feel something's going to happen. My husband thinks I'm carzy and it just pisses me off. I've also been told by several people that I must feel this way because of all the hype this has recieved that last few years. NO - I have felt this was about 2012 since I was a child. Wayyyy before the 2012 movie and wayyy before all of the speculation started.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
First off, it really surprises me how many people on here are here to simply mock others. It's really cute how they all think they're funny, too. Having said that, I know what the op means, although I haven't bought into any hype, I don't follow the Mayan calender, and I certainly don't believe the world will end on a specific date that is known to entire planet. Something has been different for me for a while now. Maybe it is the anticipation of what (if anything) WILL happen this year. There could be mass hysteria, shortages, and even more war. Some people are genuinely afraid. When a huge number of people get scared, chaos ensues. I don't think its wrong to be prepared, or to acknowledge that the world is quickly going to hell, because it is.

As soon as the new year hit I found myself reading more about the prophecies and more about what people thought about it. I wasn't scared, I was infatuated. To be honest, I am not so afraid of what will happen to the world as I am of the people in it. Tommy Lee Jones said it best in MIB, "A person is smart, but people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

If nothing else, this year should be interesting.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Relax, it's going to be okay. The city is just being rebuilt, that's all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join