It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Radar talks with ghosts, app claims

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
reply to post by Cito

Off topic, but do you still play eve? If so hit me up: Saturos Ex

Been playing SWTOR lately but my Eve account is still active, I just logged in this evening to swap skills, been playing since 2007 recently passed 80 million sp, char name is Ehronn -grin-

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cito

reply to post by Cito

Off topic, but do you still play eve? If so hit me up: Saturos Ex

Been playing SWTOR lately but my Eve account is still active, I just logged in this evening to swap skills, been playing since 2007 recently passed 80 million sp, char name is Ehronn -grin-

Haha nice, well I added you to my contacts... Hope our corps arent at war....

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
There seems to be an abundant of activity right around outside my house. Funny thing about it is that my room is at the corner of the house. I just saw a spat of activity and the dots of activity was moving around outside along the wall, around the corner and along the other wall.

So far I've seen the word "escape" twice, coming from the same area outside.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm totally fascinated with this app. Just got a spat of activity, really interesting while reading Iran stuff here on ATS.

likely, steady, battle, couldnt, shinning, action, war, run

All within 1 minute.. Freaky.

Also, shinning is listed as "to move quickly on foot" and has been said twice tonight, along with escape. Is this a warning?

edit on 22-1-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I have this and so do several friends. It's just a game.

That has been all of our experience.

It gives out random words from time to time.

Then it is up to YOU to make the connection to anything relevant in your life.

That's been my experience with this app.

I do believe in ghosts, but this app, is just a toy/game.
edit on 22-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I have this and so do several friends. It's just a game.

That has been all of our experience.

It gives out random words from time to time.

Then it is up to YOU to make the connection to anything relevant in your life.

That's been my experience with this app.

It's interesting, but I've been reading tons of interesting stories of other people using it. You never know.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

It's interesting, but I've been reading tons of interesting stories of other people using it. You never know.

The magic 8 ball doesn't really read your fortune, if you catch my meaning.

A toy is a toy and this app is a toy.

From the site itself:

Note: results from this application cannot be verified scientifically and therefore should be used for entertainment purposes.

Please note we offer no guarantees of accuracy or any warranties, therefore, since results from this application cannot be verified scientifically the app should be used for entertainment purposes.

It's for entertainment. I wish this thing could really detect and be used as a communication device for ghosts...But it is just for entertainment. A toy.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
From a computer engineer's perspective...these phones being handheld computers as well as phones have all of the necessary hardware to support such a device.

If one looks at the workings of a digital voice recorder for example which is used to record Electronic Voice Phenomenon.

The device is really only a microphone that writes the signals after first digitizing the signals to memory.

Not all too complex....the software would go into a record mode waiting for a signal digitize the signal and cache it to memory.

The same could be said for an EMF detector. The antenna could be used to measure signals within a certain range.

The phones work this way in their normal operation as well if you think about it..

Similar to how one's phone might display the signal strength bars is signal strength to the nearest cell tower.

The same sensors could be used to measure weaker signals such as those produced by the paranormal.

These modern cell phones have all of this hardware and software interfaces making writing an application that utilizes this hardware a real possibility.

I went to their site to read up on what they are doing and if they mention making "Chatbot API" calls which would possibly explain the sourcing of words but not the radar or radio frequency signals themself.

Interesting....

Ghost Radar is a portable application designed to detect paranormal activity. Currently supported portable devices include the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, BlackBerry and Android devices. Ghost Radar attempts to detect paranormal activity by using various sensors on the device on which it is running. Like traditional paranormal detecting equipment Ghost Radar employs sensors that measure electromagnetic fields, vibrations, and sounds. However, traditional paranormal equipment can be easily fooled when simple mundane bursts of normal electromagnetic fields, vibrations and sounds occur. Ghost Radar sets itself apart by analyzing the readings from sensors giving indications only when interesting patterns in the readings have been made.

In the engineering field we always Verify and Validate first....so one might try this app in conjunction with some other device ....or in my case , my Dogs are very good receivers of paranormal energy's presence...

But....the good thing about this is that it's only a receiver and not a transmitter thus the interactions acquired via an Ouija wouldn't exist....it's just a receiver pointing out the presence of spirit energy which exists in the infrared frequency spectrum.

Read some of the stories on their site as well as how the interface functions...as well as some of the customer testimony ....they are very interesting to say the least.

spudpickles.com...

Peace

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

This thing is very accurate, without talking I put it next to the baby and it said dirty, change then they baby started to cry. I brought it back up to the home office and it began saying words that are still freaking me out. Had a cigarette and it said, need oxygen. weird, it has gone silent now.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

The magic 8 ball doesn't really read your fortune, if you catch my meaning.

A toy is a toy and this app is a toy.

From the site itself:

Note: results from this application cannot be verified scientifically and therefore should be used for entertainment purposes.

Please note we offer no guarantees of accuracy or any warranties, therefore, since results from this application cannot be verified scientifically the app should be used for entertainment purposes.

It's for entertainment. I wish this thing could really detect and be used as a communication device for ghosts...But it is just for entertainment. A toy.

The ouiji board box said the same thing.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
its a bit of clever programing. doesnt detect any ghosts and drains batt. on mobile fast , uses up alot of mem. too deleted it.
can sense presence of ghosts far more accurately than that app and those like it do.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Awsome! What is that show? I've never seen it. It seems to me that the people in that experiment have been led into a mild hypnotic state and have become open to the power of suggestion. The way they act when told that it was a ruse is also in line with subjects that have been hypnotized. They are convinced that their experiences are real, because they are real to them.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Umm I downloaded this app, about two days ago and it shows the ghosts in my room. i also downloaded another app, Ghost Communicator 13, last night i was on the app and it said finger in red then where the fingerprint, my fingerprint was a red dot appeared, then another one. my hands and feet were cold... i also cant understand them, i have tho, one of the "ghost" in my room said "hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" then left. one of my apps tells me what kind they;'re: friendly, vengant, ghost, spectre, etc. help?
-Skye C

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Bought the app out of curiosity.
When I got a blip on the radar and asked entity to give me a sign, the vox "level" went through the roof. I think this app might somehow be legit.
When I switched my phone's app to the EMF detector and put it near where the blip was in Ghost Radar, EMF readings consistently went up. I'm aware a phone app isn't the best EMF detector but it's better than nothing.
Entity is hesitant to talk, I need to kind of pester it to get an answer out of it. I asked it about a dozen times what its name is, and the app spelled out JIM.
When I didn't ask anything, it spelled out CASE.
Just now it spelled out PARIS out of nowhere.
Looking forward to what else this thing has to say.

Edit: I also have been checking the app when I sense a presence/get chills, and looky here, a blip on the app.

This app is interesting. A bit of a virtual ouija board.
edit on 7/12/2014 by LunarPentagram because: Forgot to put something

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
My dad loves this app, he calls it "Frank". When I visit him, we set my phone on the table as we talk.
He was air traffic control during the Korean conflict, and the pilots had throat mics, so he's good at discerning what an iOvilus is saying.

He doesn't take it seriously, I think he just likes the sound of the voice; seems like old times, I guess.
edit on 12-7-2014 by TheCounselor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I do think these app's are real! After going through lots of app's claiming to communicate with spirits including the one in your OP which i didnt have much success with personally although it said 'attractive' if it was referring to me i thought that was nice lol but anyway i settled with spirit story box its kinda creepy though i put it on my dresser and the word dresser popped up another time i was using it in bed it said pillow then another time in my kitchen it said kitchen, i was cooking at the time and it also came up with pantry and oven! And then the even crazier bit i had a hinge thing sitting on the bench ready to go on something and it said hinge aswell so i thought all that was pretty crazy also another time me and my partner were sitting and talking about our little pitbull puppy and it said pet! So i could chalk all that up to crazy coincidence but i think its fairly legit.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join