It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Radar talks with ghosts, app claims

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I used to have this app and I personally think it just throws out random words, however...

The first time I downloaded it, it was on a BlackBerry and I turned it on one day and kind of forgot about it. I checked it a little while later and it said "fear.... Maria." I laughed at it and turned it off. Even though I turned it on out of boredom and played with it occasionally, I didn't believe in it at all. That night, one of my friends called me and told me that his wife was HELLACIOUSLY mad at him because of something he had done. I can't remember all the details, but whatever it was, I remember thinking that her anger was justified... she had every right to be mad! Even though he's a big guy, he was scared to death of what she was going to do and was insanely nervous. His wife's name? Maria, of course.

There was one other time that it impressed me a bit, but I don't remember the words or anything about the situation. I quit using it because I really did believe it was just throwing out words and those times it seemed to get something right were just coincidences because the majority of the time, it was as random as it could possibly be. And the "radar" part of it was a joke. It was a nice conversation piece though. I do believe in ouija boards, although I wont use them, but I can't say I really believe that much in Ghost Radar, even though it was fun sometimes, just to play around with.
edit on 1/20/2012 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have this and a few other apps that do the same thing.
I get more accurate results with the M2, but I have had some interesting things happen with ghost radar.
I used it on an investigation one night and it said "doll" after we placed a doll in an upstairs room as a trigger object.
The word was not spoken by anyone there while the device was on.
Later the same night, the device had been quiet and not said a word for over an hour.
All of a sudden, it said "Martin" then went silent again.
The host just about pooed his pants.
He told us that Martin was the name of the guy who killed his sister.
Once again, the name was not spoken by anyone prior to this.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

As some has been (almost) suggested by a couple of responses here, the app is an "aid" that allows some hidden part of you to become active. Those that mock you, of course, have a severe clamp on allowing such things to come into their reality. Call it a wall that keeps them safely from having to deal with such things that they cannot accept. Responses then take the form of the downside of "Deny Ignorance motto."

I would estimate that about 99.999 % of Americans would deny--if they were ever aware--that an altered state of conscious (deep meditation) could take one to enter the "All," or "At one," state. Does that mean it isn't there or that they are simply ignorant of the possibility and unwilling to even seriously consider the possibilities of it.

Most people are more interested in acquiring a "feeling good" state with one type of drug or another rather than reaching a "knowing" state. Materialism does that to you.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Could this app be found on an Ipod Touch also? I may do research into it. I do warn you to please be sareful though, you do not wish to allow certain energies into your house.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I had the app 2-3 months ago with my gf and it ALWAYS said there was something in the room with us and always gave random words or numbers that didnt make sence

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
"hey everybody! I am EXTREMELY IGNORANT and therefore, whenever I see the words 'Android App', I automatically do not take anything seriously from there on out"

What we are witnessing here, folks, is FNORD in action. Look it up. Or read the first chapter of "Die, sheeple, die" also available on the Android Market for free, for a more interesting and colorful take on the phenomena of FNORD... The rest of that book, is up to you to decide... But I particularly enjoyed the first chapter or so...

This is real, ok? IF you know how to use it... It is vulnerable ans sensitive to EMF fields in the area. So, if you are in a house full of electronics, try not to be within 3 feet of anything like an electrical outlet for example. And if you are in a house that has electricity, it might take 10-30 minutes for it to adapt and "learn" about the regular EMF fields given off by appliances, electronics, etc. The longer you have the app turned on, the more accurate the readings and words displayed and read out loud to you.

The programs like Ghost Adventures use the exact same thing, except they have a device that only does this, not an app. But your Android phone has quite a bit of technology on it. And its always funny to see people dismiss its capabilities when they themselves know nothing about it. If you are in an abandoned building, or out in a graveyard where there are no electronics or wires, you can be almost certain that you are communicating with a ghost, or demonic or other dimensional entity. Be careful... I only really use it in a situation where there is a chance that we or someone with us know who the ghost might be so we know they are a good person with a good heart.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by locololo

Could this app be found on an Ipod Touch also? I may do research into it. I do warn you to please be sareful though, you do not wish to allow certain energies into your house.

Yes on iPod touch, iPhone, I pad, any marketplace for the app store

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
I have this and a few other apps that do the same thing.
I get more accurate results with the M2, but I have had some interesting things happen with ghost radar.
I used it on an investigation one night and it said "doll" after we placed a doll in an upstairs room as a trigger object.
The word was not spoken by anyone there while the device was on.
Later the same night, the device had been quiet and not said a word for over an hour.
All of a sudden, it said "Martin" then went silent again.
The host just about pooed his pants.
He told us that Martin was the name of the guy who killed his sister.
Once again, the name was not spoken by anyone prior to this.

What an interesting encounter.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

i got a trial version, but since ipd touch lacks some of the sensors it is supposed to work with for iphones my results may not have been as successful. either wa it didnt work for me

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I just got it. Got the radar going at high, first thing that popped up was the word "spring" and it came from the direction of the mini blinds that were open... I closed them because for some reason that black window spooked me lol.

Cool app!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Just got it too. First 2 words were "allow kepler" .

And here are the rest in order..

loud
chart
copy
fighting
find

Then it went mute.

Oh wait finally something after a long silence. I asked it we will be finding alien life on Earth soon. Out came the word "Present"...

edit on 21-1-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I just downloading it and it is freaking me out. saying some weird things.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It showed something behind me and I got scared looked and quickly turned around. Keep in mind my phone never moved it was on my bed and it called me a Chicken then the word a lot.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I have used that app, my kids have used that app, and I think it pretty much just throws out random words. I just started it up and it said declared, throw, tongue, thou, something, don't think it means anything!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Alright my Radar is going nuts

It started in this order:

driving column officer visitor climb kitchen closely happened Frank cave at japanese

All withen 2 minutes.. sure is exciting!

Oh and I did, walk into the kitchen to check things out... Wanted to see if maybe, just maybe some fool was trying to break in...
edit on 22-1-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
So far 2 names have showed up, Frank and Peter

GUYS.... the words Exciting and Chair came up..

This is interesting, seeing how that just came after I was typing out my last post about it being exciting and im in my chair... lol...
edit on 22-1-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Oh, good grief. I'm glad I don't have a smartphone or I'd have to try the thing.

For those of you who scoff, I have a funny (if slightly off-topic) story to relate:

A couple of years ago I applied to be part of a "ghost hunting" team. I was accepted and had a few interesting experiences, but that's another story. As part of the process when the team leader was interviewing me, he took me out to a graveyard near here and had me walk around with a voice recorder for about 20 minutes to see if I captured any "EVPs." Back then I always thought that EVPs were mostly wishful thinking and auditory matrixing, but I gave it an honest effort.

He stayed in his vehicle and there was no one else present and no traffic or background noises except a bit of wind in the trees now and then. No telephone poles or electric lines in the vicinity; in fact I am not even sure that old graveyard (which is no longer in use) even has electricity.

I was nervous and had never done anything like that before, so I did a lot of talking and asked a lot of silly questions, barely leaving room on the tape for any responses.

When the tape was played back, there were some whispers and odd noises, but about 10 minutes into my session there was one very clear, loud, "Class A" EVP in a male voice. It said:

"LET US SLEEP!"

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Thanks for making this thread, never knew about the app and I find it fascinating! Best $1 spent in a long time.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I made an app works very much like that

there are chat bot API's us developers can use to give responses that seem unreal at times

Here are some open API's that app developers for smartphones use for their freaky apps.

Elizabot: www.masswerk.at...

A.L.I.C.E.: alice.pandorabots.com...

Cleverbot: cleverbot.com...

and tons of others

Ghost: ayass.xf.cz...
source code: code.google.com...

Also most commercial websites that say they offer "Live chat support" are usually running an AI based chatbot.
Amazon was using an Eliza style chatbot for "Live support" it would attempt to answer and help you but if you got irate with the chatbot it would bring a live person on the chat to take over.

My company also uses chatbots for support, and devs just connect the chatbot to a database of info, and it can help customers find answers to problems by using conversational language rather than a bland search engine that may throw off older users or noobish users.

but yea, that android app is a chatbot, if you jailbreak your device you can actually watch the API calls to the chatbot for responses.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cito

Off topic, but do you still play eve? If so hit me up: Saturos Ex

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join