It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Told You S0: Newt 33% / Romney 31% / Paul 15% - Rasmussen Report

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Newt takes the lead. He is winning the debates and has Gov. Sarah Palin
telling people to vote for Newt.
Rasmussen Reports - Newt is Ahead!

Obama is The Food Stamp President and the Keystone Pipeline Job Destroyer!

This is why Obama is toast.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

i love how it's such a shame to be providing our citizen with welfare, but perfectly justifiable to be waging these senseless trillion dollar wars that only benefit a a few private industries.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Obama would destroy newt. Even if it comes down to Newt, Romney, Paul, the more dirt comes up, the more Ron shines.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Newt is not the choice of the establishment. He doesn't have the funds necessary to go the distance. His staff has fallen apart countless times. He is a shield to protect Romney for as long as possible. Same with Santorum.

This race is and always has been between Ron Paul and Mitt "Obamney"...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

i love how it's such a shame to be providing our citizen with welfare, but perfectly justifiable to be waging these senseless trillion dollar wars that only benefit a a few private industries.

The war in Iraq is over.

Now Americans are focused on The Food Stamp President -- Obama the job destroyer.

Killing the Keystone Pipeline was a fatal mistake. It WILL be brought up tonight
on the CNN debate. Newt will knock it out of the ballpark.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
Newt is not the choice of the establishment. He doesn't have the funds necessary to go the distance. His staff has fallen apart countless times. He is a shield to protect Romney for as long as possible. Same with Santorum.

Try to keep up.
Newt has an endorsement. - Rick Perry -

Watch for Newt to blast Obama again. Obama gave Newt the ammo - Keystone Pipeline - !!!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
GRRrrr... I hate that fat head newt. Why are we listening to the mainstream media and posting a thread on these results anyway?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxJohnson
GRRrrr... I hate that fat head newt. Why are we listening to the mainstream media and posting a thread on these results anyway?

Because Newt has momentum.

Watch the debate tonight on CNN and watch Newt conquer the whole race.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What on EARTH is going to happen when these phoney baloney candidates fall off the trail one by one and Paul is the only man standing? Who other than the People will stand behind him? How will the msm react/respond?

The $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ has been spent, the deals have been made, and the lies are going to surface one way or another.

I think in-light of that we will really need our defense here at home and the oldworld MIC (Military industrial complex) will have to close and sell off all of the over 900 bases worldwide but not before blowing them up...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Try to keep up.
Newt has an endorsement. - Rick Perry -

Watch for Newt to blast Obama again. Obama gave Newt the ammo - Keystone Pipeline - !!!

The endorsement of one establishment puppet for another means nothing. Don't forget that Huntsman endorsed Romney. It's the game. They endorse each other to prolong the contest. Romney IS the choice of the establishment. Gingrich doesn't have the campaign funds to go much further. His campaign sent out an email saying South Carolina will determine if he goes on. They're hurting.

If you want proof, just look what ABC is doing tonight with Gingrich's ex wife. They're trying intentionally to keep him from becoming the front-runner. (which he truthfully has never been)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I wouldn't be so willing to contribute it to the debates or Palin as I would to this simple fact - the anti-Romney neoconservative rats (not being insulting, just using common imagery) have been swimming from the various ships as they sink, with the last two options being Santorum and Gingrich at this point. I'd have to say of the two, Gingrich is definitely the strongest on several fronts, so it's only logical the support swings to him now with everyone else out of the race.

It will be interesting to see what happens with his campaign given the multiple issues, and if its possible implosion results in any serious bump for Santorum - if he remains in long enough. If they both end up cratering, I'm wondering if the republicans will hold their nose and finally agree to support Romney directly, or if they'll get over their fears and align behind Paul as the anti-Romney.

Fun times ahead...with Santorum/Gingrich's problems with ballot access, my uncertainty on how their campaign funds are doing, and various skeletons...it'll be a good watch - especially now that the Romney opposition book is out there counter-balancing these facts.

Take care.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I liked your comment. Yes, and we will listen in as the 'learned' pundits do their best to sell their pawn. Remember people are sheeple and need to be told what to do.

[MOD EDIT: RUDE LANGUAGE EDITED.]
edit on 19-1-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

link   
Hopefully in the debate tonight Ron Paul will bring up the fact that naughty Newt wants to let terrorists attack the U.S. What an idiot!!!

link   

I love it when people make elementary-school grade insults like those of yours.

Your post contradicts what I've heard about the Gingrich campaign (and it's not good news either).

And only idiots would vote for Newt in the first place.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ

lmao mitt obamney, star for making me laugh amigo. hopefully if and when newt the terrible is offed by his ex that leaves room for Ron to shine even more. we just need more people to see all the BS mitt stands for.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
Hopefully in the debate tonight Ron Paul will bring up the fact that naughty Newt wants to let terrorists attack the U.S. What an idiot!!!

Ron Paul wants to wait for the nuke to go off in one of our major cities and THEN go get who
did it!

Bad idea.

When are the Ron Paul Zombies going to wake up?

Being an isolationist is a recipe for disaster.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

I love it when people make elementary-school grade insults like those of yours.

Your post contradicts what I've heard about the Gingrich campaign (and it's not good news either).

And only idiots would vote for Newt in the first place.

According to recent polling data: Newt has the lead.

You are in the minority.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
With a campaign ad like this, who couldnt support Newt?

edit on 19-1-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by jaws1975

Ron Paul wants to wait for the nuke to go off in one of our major cities and THEN go get who
did it!

Bad idea.

When are the Ron Paul Zombies going to wake up?

Being an isolationist is a recipe for disaster.

I am completely tired of people using the term 'isolationist' in reference to Ron Paul. I would just ignore it but it's a sad epidemic the media has caused. Watch this video and learn the difference between isolationist and non-interventionist.

And as for your statement about waiting for a bomb to go off before attacking... what do you think we should do? Be a paranoid country that accuses everyone of wanting to hurt us? Make up lies to invade other countries? (hello Iraq!) We have no Constitutional authority to go based on bad intel or without a Congressional declaration. We certainly can't just go bomb any country we suspect might have a bad agenda.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

the Ex Wife was a good idea to show what newt is like , but newt is the GOP pick, my thought is Newt Romney ticket, Ron P as a alt, "write in"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join