I Told You S0: Newt 33% / Romney 31% / Paul 15% - Rasmussen Report

page: 4
4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindcrime30

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by HallamFoe
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 




The rest of the world would cheer us on if we grabbed the nukes away from Iran.


What nukes? If you went to war with Iran the world would hate the US even more...and the UK also, as we would probably get dragged into it. Again.

Ron Paul Revolution 2012!




posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
And again who designated the US to be the ones to fund such operations?
There is no reason that we should be taking the role as defenders of the world. Once we fix our problems at home and RESTORE FREEDOM which is being stripped from us.... Maybe then we can consider lending support to other people of the world fighting for freedom.

Right now we are being the terrorists waiving the flag of protecters of the world yet everyone seems to hate us



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Mindcrime30

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by HallamFoe
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 




The rest of the world would cheer us on if we grabbed the nukes away from Iran.


What nukes? If you went to war with Iran the world would hate the US even more...and the UK also, as we would probably get dragged into it. Again.

Ron Paul Revolution 2012!



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by jaws1975
Hopefully in the debate tonight Ron Paul will bring up the fact that naughty Newt wants to let terrorists attack the U.S. What an idiot!!!



Ron Paul wants to wait for the nuke to go off in one of our major cities and THEN go get who
did it!

Bad idea.

When are the Ron Paul Zombies going to wake up?

Being an isolationist is a recipe for disaster.


you bring up a good point.


we should bomb the entire planet, just to be sure. i mean you never know where those pesky ter`ists are hiding



christ man get a grip..



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate
 



No. Not the entire planet. We should just bomb Iran and take away their nukes for the good
of the entire planet.





posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Mindcrime30

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by HallamFoe
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 




The rest of the world would cheer us on if we grabbed the nukes away from Iran.


What nukes? If you went to war with Iran the world would hate the US even more...and the UK also, as we would probably get dragged into it. Again.

Ron Paul Revolution 2012!



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
Newt is not the choice of the establishment. He doesn't have the funds necessary to go the distance. His staff has fallen apart countless times. He is a shield to protect Romney for as long as possible. Same with Santorum.

This race is and always has been between Ron Paul and Mitt "Obamney"...


Try to keep up.
Newt has an endorsement. - Rick Perry -

Watch for Newt to blast Obama again. Obama gave Newt the ammo - Keystone Pipeline - !!!


Keep up? How was Perry doing? 2-3%. Throwing that support to Newt is pretty much going to get him the nomination is how you see it? They can complain about Keystone but not too much, after all the Republicans pretty much handed him the easy out by putting a date on it. So now instead of having to explain why he vetoed it he is able to say "I wanted to pass it but that arbitrary date didn't leave us enough time for the environmental impact studies, so unfortunately I was forced to veto it". Kind of handed him a win/win, it didn't pass (like he wanted) but it wasn't his fault (Rep's were rushing it).



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
Newt is not the choice of the establishment. He doesn't have the funds necessary to go the distance. His staff has fallen apart countless times. He is a shield to protect Romney for as long as possible. Same with Santorum.

This race is and always has been between Ron Paul and Mitt "Obamney"...


Try to keep up.
Newt has an endorsement. - Rick Perry -

Watch for Newt to blast Obama again. Obama gave Newt the ammo - Keystone Pipeline - !!!


Keep up? How was Perry doing? 2-3%. Throwing that support to Newt is pretty much going to get him the nomination is how you see it? They can complain about Keystone but not too much, after all the Republicans pretty much handed him the easy out by putting a date on it. So now instead of having to explain why he vetoed it he is able to say "I wanted to pass it but that arbitrary date didn't leave us enough time for the environmental impact studies, so unfortunately I was forced to veto it". Kind of handed him a win/win, it didn't pass (like he wanted) but it wasn't his fault (Rep's were rushing it).


The GOP needs a candidate who can give CNN & ABC a bloody nose.

Well, Newt has already done that.

ABC = Despicable
--------

The libs want to run against Mitt Romney / Gordon Gecko.
Class Warfare

-------
Newt Firepower:

See Here: - YouTube - v=3wwf7UFYQnM
edit on 21-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Gingrich predicted to win SC and Ron to come in third, I'm happy with that because as long as he doesn't drop out:

elections.nytimes.com...




posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Gingrich predicted to win SC and Ron to come in third, I'm happy with that because as long as he doesn't drop out:

elections.nytimes.com...




Newt had a great performance at South Carolina.

Mitt Romney is looking more and more like Gordon Gekko from the movie Wall Street.

Mitt is the PERFECT richest 1% guy for them.
--------
That's why we are going with Newt.

Now David Axelrod will have to throw all those hatchet job ads in the trash.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Newt wont win because he cant defeat obama, only Ron can defeat Obama which is why I am voting for Ron. Plus newt isnt even gonna be in VA.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Newt wont win because he cant defeat obama, only Ron can defeat Obama which is why I am voting for Ron. Plus newt isnt even gonna be in VA.


Obama is already gone.

Watch for Hillary in February.

Obama is the Food Stamp President & the Keystone Pipeline Job Destroyer.

14.2 Million people added to the food stamp program in 2 years 9 months!



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


well thats cause it was a severe recession man.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have read enough on Restore The Republic links to believe that Hillary will not take on Obama. There would be suicides, careers destroyed, and mutiny on the USS Democrat.
It may happen, but it will be UGLY if it does.
Side note. Every online article about ANY candidate on almost ANY website that has comments will be 90% or more pro Ron Paul. I have never seen anything like it, not even with Obama.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


well thats cause it was a severe recession man.


Obamas policies only made it worse. It wasn't an accident.
Team Obama wants more and more Americans on food stamps.

By making them dependent on the government he will get their votes.
It's all part of the transformation of Amercia from Capitalism - to - Socialism.

We are being transformed into Greece.

-------
When GOP walks into the White House we will - restore - America back to
capitalism.

The same thing happened when FDR became president. His policies only made
everything worse. When that happened he just blamed the previous administration.

Sound familiar?

World War 2 ended the great depression. Thank the Japanese for taking the bait
in Pearl Harbor. Jobs - Jobs - Jobs
edit on 21-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


That is still why you have to Vote for Ron, because he is the only one who can defeat Obama.

Newt has a bad record: cheater, liar, theif, expelled for ethics violations, FBI investigation, worked for Fannie, on and on

Ron paul not only has a good record he brings in a lot of dems, and indys to his side and he would automatically get the Repub vote.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
I have read enough on Restore The Republic links to believe that Hillary will not take on Obama. There would be suicides, careers destroyed, and mutiny on the USS Democrat.
It may happen, but it will be UGLY if it does.
Side note. Every online article about ANY candidate on almost ANY website that has comments will be 90% or more pro Ron Paul. I have never seen anything like it, not even with Obama.


Why do you think Bill Clinton trashes the economy every time he speaks?

He wants to be the first dude.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


Ron Paul is almost ignored in the debates.

Why do you think that is?

Look at your own polling data from South Carolina.

Newt will continue to dominate. Just watch.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Ron is ignored because in the debates CNN is controlled by interests that Ron is not interested in. So is Fox news. They have their own agenda. The Banks control the media, and Ron wants to do away with the federal reserve that is why the media ignores him, not because of his policies which are spot on perfect.

If it is comes down to Newt vs Ron Paul in the end who do you think is gonna win in the debates. Ron is gonna call him all out.

Did you see the video in which Newt said that there should be terrorist attacks in America? Do you remember 9.11?
edit on 21-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I think your man is going to win in South Carolina today. Congratulations.
I know SC has chosen the nominee for every election since 1980, but I don't think that's going to be the case this year. SC will choose Newt. But between now and the GOP Convention, Just_About_Anything could happen. I don't think Santorum is going to last long, but if Paul hangs in there, any one of the three could end up in the top spot.

This year is very different than years before. The mood of the country, the division, the economy, the way the GOP nominees' popularity looks like a game of whack-a-mole... Anything could happen. I'm enjoying the circus.


reply to post by EagleTalonZ
 


Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
I am completely tired of people using the term 'isolationist' in reference to Ron Paul.


I'm sorry. I had to laugh. Because I know exactly how that feels.

Anyone who cares to google or has a curious bone in his body KNOWS that RP is not an isolationist. I'd be willing to bet the OP knows it, too.
You just have to remember that people who sling these hot-button phrases are doing so for ONE reason. To get your goat. And every one of those stars on your post represents a surge of satisfaction for the OP.


There are many catchy phrases that surround any president or candidate. Ron Paul's are: Isolationist, crazy, racist. Obama's are: Socialist, foreign-born, Muslim.
(oh, and now, the "Food Stamp President"
) None of it is true, but it's the election season. I see it as akin to the annoying shoppers at Christmas. It's just something you have to put up with.
Because of the season.

Happy Holidays!

edit on 1/21/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum