It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Investigation of Newt Gingrich!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Alot of people who supported Obama in 08 are coming to Paul in 12, thats a pretty big jump. Its all about seeing through the lies, and huckabee is a liar.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

There are many people that supported Obama that are willing to vote for RP. Those same people will not vote for any other Republican though! That's why I have said that if RP does not run against Obama.....Obama will be re-elected.

I have heard people say that only Romney can out-debate and beat Obama. After the last few Republican debates I am doubting that way of thinking. Obama will kill Romney in the debates.

As a side note: Huckabee is a liar and only ran last time to pull off a FoxNews contract!
edit on 19-1-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I would much rather hear more about this then some infidelity that according to some, was already reported. She's just making herself seem petty and immature.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
When did our news stations stop showing us the news? It wouldn't be the influence of Rupert Murdoch, would it?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

edit on 19-1-2012 by intelligenthoodlum33 because: no reason given

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

this was in the news... 20 years ago.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Justice was not served. But judgement will be delivered.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If this is what the trash on Newt looks like, I can't wait to see what is being stocked against Mitt. After all, the Dems aren't calling for Newt to win, so they must have much more interesting things on Romney for when he stands alone against Dear Leader.

2012 won't be boring, that much is certain.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by TheMindWar

Mittens is about to implode as well with his Cayman island accounts as well as his tax record amongst many other things.

Not really, Mitt isn't a proven tax cheat......yet......unlike Obama's friends who find the tax law too complicated.

The FBI thing with Grinch will go about as far as his Freddie Mac connections or as far as Obama's past drug use.

Except for Ron Paul, all these guys are best buds and they all work for the same people who don't happen to be the American voter.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join