It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plausible Theory of What The 'Sounds in The Sky' Are! (proof that it is a viral for Mass Effect 3)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I have a theory: perhaps all of the signals from a mixture of cell phones, satellites, gps, radar etc. are intersecting globally...and that is why strange sounds are heard globally.

Good theory, but where were you when you though the moon was a cheese?
Hmmm, where were you and why did you think that?
The moon is not a cheese. See?
And these sounds are not cheese either.
They are sounds!
Not antena waves.
Anyway i am back to checking the sou

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Hi every one, I am new to this site and i am completely facinated by everything I have read so far and I would like to share some opinions and some events on this subject:

I have listened and watched many of the videos that have been rising and I do agree that something strange is going on all over the world, there are some videos that make me question the authenticity of them, because to me, some of the sounds are like the aliens in the movie "War of the Worlds". When I saw this post and watched the videos it made sence to me that some of them had to be fakes. Good Job!!!!
Now dont get me wrong I'm not saying that these people are wack jobs because I myself have experienced some strange things lately that I have been looking into in our neighborhood, like strange trails in the sky that seem to almost make a pattern, weird behaviour from neighborhood animals and strange sounds outside at night (none of which sound like the video for the video game). I have been hearing lound rumbling sounds but cannot tell if its from the via rail track down the street or coming from above as sound has a way of masking its location. I am from Windsor, Ontario Canada on the east end of the city and from west to east these weird sounds have been going on for over a year now and even city officials and ward personal have done investigations into the strange sounds and cannot find any cause.
I love this site, and all the opinions on here I am glad that I have become a member!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mommy1974
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Hi every one, I am new to this site and i am completely facinated by everything I have read so far and I would like to share some opinions and some events on this subject:

I have listened and watched many of the videos that have been rising and I do agree that something strange is going on all over the world, there are some videos that make me question the authenticity of them, because to me, some of the sounds are like the aliens in the movie "War of the Worlds". When I saw this post and watched the videos it made sence to me that some of them had to be fakes. Good Job!!!!
Now dont get me wrong I'm not saying that these people are wack jobs because I myself have experienced some strange things lately that I have been looking into in our neighborhood, like strange trails in the sky that seem to almost make a pattern, weird behaviour from neighborhood animals and strange sounds outside at night (none of which sound like the video for the video game). I have been hearing lound rumbling sounds but cannot tell if its from the via rail track down the street or coming from above as sound has a way of masking its location. I am from Windsor, Ontario Canada on the east end of the city and from west to east these weird sounds have been going on for over a year now and even city officials and ward personal have done investigations into the strange sounds and cannot find any cause.
I love this site, and all the opinions on here I am glad that I have become a member!!!

You dont understand. Da soundz is da new grow man. Get on it, or miss out.
Sound denier!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Text

Originally posted by PlausibleDeniability
Those two sounds are nothing alike. I'm surprised this thread has gone this far without anybody calling you on it. I don't understand how you could listen to the two and hear the same sound.

I'm not saying all this isn't a giant hoax of some kind (I hope it is), I just think your theory of who is doing it is bunk.

Has anyone actually heard these weird noises for themselves? So far all I have seen is a bunch of youtube videos and 1 guy on ATS saying he has heard them himself.

Please read the whole thread, or my specifically my posts. The theory has grown since the OP.

ALS
edit on 19-1-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mommy1974

Welcome to ATS.

To everyone else, Just one last time for the record:

-I am not say that the 'rumbling' is a VMC, I am saying the 'horn-like' Like videos are.
-I am not saying Bioware are flying around blasting noises or that they have a giant horn.

ALS

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Really.. your sarcasm....does not move me. I think my theory is a good one...and I think sounds do happen from the technology I stated.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

I'm not denying any sound I have experienced strange sounds for quite some time now, but the sounds that have been showing up in videos for the past few weeks are not the same sounds that were in the first videos and sound waves a year ago and yes they new videos sound like movie clips, rent war of the worlds, or download it what ever and listen to what those aliens sound like, its a pretty close match. I am not a skeptic I have experienced strange things in my lifetime and never close myself off to the unexplained but when you watch videos and you can see that the clips have been strung together and not smoothed you have to wonder if everyone is really hearing those particular sounds or having fun at the gulables expense

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by BBalazs

Really.. your sarcasm....does not move me. I think my theory is a good one...and I think sounds do happen from the technology I stated.

Yes, but you also though the moon was a cheese, so there you go!

I on the other hand new it was a spaceship all along.
So there!
Technology makes no sounds!
Its stuff that makes sounds!
I have never hear my phone grumbling.
Busted!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dedicated
Would'nt they "advertise" their product in more marketable regions? I dunno, I along with everyone else would like to know for sure but all we got is theories...

Anyone think it could be ionospheric activity? earth's magnetic fields somehow making that noise?

Europe/Asia/North America are the main markets for video games. Secondly, if this campaign gets news coverage then it's even more publicity for the game.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mommy1974

but the sounds that have been showing up in videos for the past few weeks are not the same sounds that were in the first videos and sound waves a year ago and yes they new videos sound like movie clips

This is exactly what I'm saying.

ALS

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mommy1974
reply to post by BBalazs

I'm not denying any sound I have experienced strange sounds for quite some time now, but the sounds that have been showing up in videos for the past few weeks are not the same sounds that were in the first videos and sound waves a year ago and yes they new videos sound like movie clips, rent war of the worlds, or download it what ever and listen to what those aliens sound like, its a pretty close match. I am not a skeptic I have experienced strange things in my lifetime and never close myself off to the unexplained but when you watch videos and you can see that the clips have been strung together and not smoothed you have to wonder if everyone is really hearing those particular sounds or having fun at the gulables expense

If you hear the sound why deny them?
It makes no sense!
Gullibles will believe everything.
That my point! You first deny, then you say you hear, make up ur mind!
U obviously know o suspect the truth!
Its not kids playing a practical joke!
This is deep and heavy stuff!
I know the time is not right, but there you go! Proof its not fake!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

That is the second most asinine statement I have ever heard, right up there with "Words are just words, they have no meaning!".

ALS

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by BBalazs

That is the second most asinine statement I have ever heard, right up there with "Words are just words, they have no meaning!".

ALS

Yeah:-) right.
What sound does technology make, pls dont confuse with machines.
I never hear a technology singing or moaning either way.
You may belive technology sings, but i will deny this!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I apologize if this has already been posted. They aren't just releasing ME3 this year but also the movie:

www.imdb.com...

It would make the most sense seeing how much attention this is getting lately based on how frequently these videos are being released. We get to hear these sounds while the companies hear $$$.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ok another example, this is the intro to ME3. Go to 6:24 and listen carefully to the background track, listen for a good mintue and a half.

Sounds like many of the new vids.

ALS

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I just want to throw this out there in case people have forgot Blair Witch. They hung upside down crosses around towns and posted missing posters around the supposed site of the haunting. Some people were outraged by this and spoke out. Hey bad publicity is still publicity, right?

MIschief Marketing

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
I just want to throw this out there in case people have forgot Blair Witch. They hung upside down crosses around towns and posted missing posters around the supposed site of the haunting. Some people were outraged by this and spoke out. Hey bad publicity is still publicity, right?

MIschief Marketing

Blair witch is real!
I saw her with me own eye!
She is my mother in law!
There you go!
Busted!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Ok another example, this is the intro to ME3. Go to 6:24 and listen carefully to the background track, listen for a good mintue and a half.

Sounds like many of the new vids.

ALS

I will prove you wrong!
You cannot hear anything!
There i shouted at you!
Sid you hear it!?
I guess not as you didnt shout back!
Hah!
Deaf as a bat!
You have no hearing, your are a denier!
You have now been proven wrong!
Busted!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Oh for Pete's sake, what is wrong with you? Have you really nothing better to do than spout ridiculous dribble on here when people are trying to have an honest conversation?

I will not respond to you so don't bother, I would like to keep the OP on topic. Now go to GLP and annoy some of them over there.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join